Charity & The Man

Story Info
Charity's hot day gets hotter.
2k words
3.95
36.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite hot out already and it was going to get hotter. Charity decided to just wear a pair of light shorts and tank shirt with no bra. Her breasts were a nice 38B and perky so with or without a bra they looked good. She twisted her long blonde her up so it wasn't hanging in her face. The shorts barely covered the cheeks of her ass and her dad would have a fit if he saw them, but no one was home for the whole weekend.

She had to get done the chores her dad told her about or there would be hell to pay.

"I wish he would get off my fucking back," she muttered out loud to herself. Charity clicked the stereo on and turned the volume up loud. She dance around the house as she cleaned and rearranged as instructed by her dad. She danced to the beat of upbeat rock tunes that her dad wouldn't allow played when he was around. It wasn't like she was a child, she was 19 years old.

With the music turned up loud and being caught up in her thoughts she was unaware of being watched. The man was watching her dance and licking his lips. He knew he had come across a nice little piece of ass and far enough away from anyone so no one would even know anything.

The man slid the sliding door open quietly. Charity had danced off into another room, still unaware of the intruder in her home. The man was all the way in the room and had closed the door when Charity came back into the room. She walked in and stopped in her tracks when she saw the man standing in her living room looking at her. She didn't even think to scream because she was mad.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck you coming in my house?" Charity yelled at the man. That was a big mistake. The man was all of 6'4" and weighed at least 300lbs. Charity had always been outspoken and her dad had told her that her mouth would get her in trouble someday.

The man didn't answer Charity except to grin at her. He had several chipped teeth and they were grotesquely yellow. His hair was greasy looking and probably not been combed in a long while. Charity started to get an uneasy feeling low in her gut. It hadn't occurred to her that she could be in a lot of danger. She started to move back a little into the dining room so she could maybe make it to the front door. The stranger sensed what she was up to and with lightning reflexes he grabbed her by the wrist. Charity twisted around trying to get away from the man.

"Stop moving around you little bitch!" the man said as he slapped her hard in the face. Charity had never been struck by anyone and she was stunned and the impact made her feel a bit dizzy. Tears slid down her cheeks and she stopped fighting. "You be nice and you might not get hurt. You got that?" he barked at her. Charity could only nod at the man because she was realizing that she was in real trouble here.

The man half pulled and half dragged Charity from room to room until he found what he was looking for, a room with a bed. He pulled Charity into the room.

"Take your fucking clothes off, bitch!" he snorted at her.

"Please don't do this" Charity cried. The man slapped her hard across her face again.

"Do what I said or next time I use this" the man said and showed her a knife that had a blade that was at least 8 inches long. Charity whimpered and started to remove her clothes. She lifted her tank top over her head and with no bra on the cool air of the room made her nipples harden and pucker out at attention. She unbuttoned her shorts and lowered them down and stepped out of them.

The man watched her from her parents bed. The room he had pulled her into was her parents room she realized. Charity stood in front of the man now without any clothing leaving her exposed to his lustful eye. He just stared at her for several moments and then got up off the bed.

"Lay on the bed" he ordered. Charity whimpered soft cries but complied with the man's demand. "You will do as I say my little fuck slut or I will hurt you. I promise you that. Screaming don't bother me none cause I know that no one will hear you" he laughed wickedly with the last.

Charity was now laying on the bed on her back. The man came over to her. He placed his hand on her abdomen and she flinched as though he had struck her.

"Spread them legs so I can see that cunt" he demanded. She didn't want to do this but she obeyed because she was so frightened. The man looked at her pussy. It was smooth, very smooth. Charity had just shaved her pussy the night before because she liked it hairless. Now it just felt like she was more exposed to this man's roving eyes.

"That is a nice pussy" he breathed. He lowered his hand from her abdomen and touched his hand to her cunt lips. "I'll bet you got a nice tight cunt, huh bitch?" he asked as he pushed his index finger into her. His finger was surprisingly big. Charity flinched at the invasion. "You do have a nice tight pussy. I am gonna enjoy this.." he laughed at her tears now streaming down her cheeks.

The man stood up straight and began removing his clothes. "Have you ever sucked a dick, bitch?" he asked. "Don't even think about lying cause I will know the truth."

"Yes I have" Charity answered. It was only one time that she had done that and it was with her best friend's brother. The man stood by the bed totally naked now and his body looked sweaty. The man got onto the bed and touched the head of his hard dick to her lips.

"Don't you think about biting me bitch. If you do then I will hurt you really bad and when I am done I will kill you. Do you understand?" Charity nodded her head knowing that she needed to comply as much as possible to stay alive. The man continued touching his hard dick to her lips. Precum dripped out the tip of his dick which Charity noticed was huge. Without warning he pushed it past her lips and into her throat. Charity nearly gagged cause he was pushing harder and faster into her mouth while she lay there on the bed. He was fucking her mouth like it was pussy. Charity was thinking that she couldn't take the painful invasion of such a big cock in her mouth. He pumped his dick in her mouth faster and faster and tears rolled down her cheeks. Her tears seemed to turn this man on even more. Suddenly he made a growling noise from deep within his belly up to his throat and he shot cum down her throat. Charity had no choice but to swallow the revolting tasting jism coming from his cock because he was still full in her mouth.

Charity felt relief that was over. Now maybe he would leave. As if he could read her mind, "Now for some play!" Charities eyes got wide in fear of what he had planned for her now. He moved away from the bed slightly and Charity looked around for a way to escape. Again it was as though he could read her mind. "Don't even think about running off or you will suffer more when I catch you."

The man turned back towards the bed to face Charity. When she thought he was done with her, she had closed her legs. "Who told you to close your legs, you stupid bitch?" he yelled at her. He yanked her legs open and roughly shoved two of his fingers into her tight pussy. Charity yelped at the sudden intrusion and fresh tears streamed down her cheeks. The man pulled his fingers out and put them to his nose and then he spit on his fingers. "You the driest slut I ever had, but I's gonna fix that" he laughed. He shoved his now wet fingers back between the lips of her pussy. The wetness made the intrusion a little easier. He put a third finger in and pumped them in and out of her pussy. Charity was ashamed at the reaction of her own body. She could feel her own wetness now and as though on their own her hips would arch slightly to allow for easier entrance.

"Well, I'll be goddamned," the man laughed. "You is a horny fucking bitch. You wants me to fuck you don't you?" he asked. Charity just whimpered. How could she possibly want this filthy man to touch her? She just couldn't understand that. The more he pumped her pussy the wetter she got. She was now touching her own breasts. Her body was wanting more, but from him? How could her body betray her this way?

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned.

"Tell me bitch! Tell me to put my dick in your tight pussy and fuck you!" he cackled at her.

"Please, please. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please fuuuuuuuuuuuck me. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease put your dick in my pussy and fuck me" she pleaded.

The man was now hard again. He turned her over and bent her over the bed. Without teasing or playing he plunged his hard dick in her pussy all the way. He heard his balls slap when he put his dick in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me and make me cuuuuuuuuum!!!" she pleaded. Harder and harder he fucked her. Suddenly he stopped. Charity whimpered a little because she was ready to cum for him. While the man fucked her he kept seeing her very tight asshole. It was calling to him. He was gonna fuck that hole. He loved to fuck women in the ass. He place the head of his dick near her ass. Charity flinched.

"Please nooooooo," she pleaded. "I have never had it in the ass and you are so big. Please don't do this!" she cried.

Without any lubrication or any teasing to relax her, the man cruelly plunged his dick into her ass. "Argggggggggggggggggghhhhhh!!" she screamed as he tore her ass open. Tears flowed freely down her face. The man enjoyed her discomfort all the more and fucked her harder. He forced his dick in and out of her ass. There was some blood because he was big. He reached around Charity and roughly squeezed her tits. Charity wasn't into this anymore. She wanted him to leave. Her pussy was still needing the pleasure though. To make herself relax and separate herself, Charity reached down and started playing with her wet pussy. She played with her clit and teased and flicked her fingers in and out of her very wet pussy.

Charity felt the man's hard dick bulge suddenly and knew he was about to cum. She was also ready to cum. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she brought herself to a very nice release and at the same time she felt the man's hot cum shoot into her ass. That actually felt good. What was she thinking? The man pulled his dick out of her ass and started to dress. "You may get dressed you fucking slut," the man said. "You will be sore tomorrow from the ass fucking but you sluts get over that and go right back to fucking," he said.

Charity began to put her clothes on and when she turned around the man was nowhere to be seen. She quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She got in the shower and put the water on as hot as she could to wash away what happened. The worst part was that she was still wet, she was still horny, and she still felt the need to fuck.