Charity Date

Story Info
A woman struts for charity and gives all she has.
1.9k words
4.26
42k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyJane
SissyJane
97 Followers

You look in the mirror quickly to make sure your makeup is just right. All around you, other beautiful women are trying to look their best, getting in and out of risqué lingerie. In the background you can hear the emcee...

"Next, we have date number 67, Miss Lora Dunning." Applause. "Miss Dunning is wearing the Fireman's Daughter ensemble."

You remember that one from the racks of lingerie and sexy outfits you were given to choose from. All it had were suspenders over the nipples and a fire red panty. Well, there was a hat and boots too, but that wasn't the point. From the bidding, you can tell that Lora is earning a lot of money for the charity.

"Number 68 is Veronica Swallow in the Devil's Angel..."

You ignore the emcee, strutting up to the entrance point, thrilling in your brief gold satin lingerie and heels. You wonder if anyone around you is as turned on as you are, strutting in front of a crowd of strangers, only the barest fabric between you and their hungry eyes. You make sure your breasts are displayed proudly and listen for your cue.

Veronica comes off the stage flush with embarrassment. You feel so excited you might return flush from an orgasm.

"Number 69 is Emma Thomas in Midas Gold..."

You step out into a halo of bright lights. You strut down the runway, relying on memory to guide your 4" heels until your eyes adjust. The ballroom is packed with elegant men and women, every one of them watching you. You can't take the time to look into their eyes, but you feel the heat, the desire, warming you and lifting you. Every swish and step feels like a stroke of your pussy.

You reach the end of the runway. The emcee is starting to take bids. You aren't aware of the numbers but its fast and getting high quickly. You pause and risk sliding a hand down to your panties and giving yourself a quick stroke, in front of everyone. You swoon as your pussy clenches with pleasure and you cum hard. It makes it impossible for you to move, let alone strut back up the runway. It's all you can do to not moan out loudly or slide to the runway.

The bidding rockets upward as the waves of pleasure wash over your body. You can feel your wetness and know that everyone can see the spot in your panties now. Finally the music shifts as your cue to leave the stage. You start slowly, teetering a little on the heels from your trembling orgasm but making it back stage just as you hear "50 thousand dollars is the winner!"

The backstage is silent as the audience roars with applause. You walk slowly back to the dressing rooms and feel the stares of all the other women. They didn't see your 'performance'. They just know that you just got a bid five times higher than anyone else in the charity auction.

.-.

"Emma, I'm so pleased to meet you," said the suave man in the tuxedo. He takes your hand and plants a firm kiss on your flesh, a kiss that makes you tingle. This is the man who wrote a check for $50,000 just for the privilege of taking you out on a date.

'This will probably be pretty good,' you think and Lazlo does not disappoint. You learn that he made his fortune in the fashion industry as you ride in a limousine to an exclusive restaurant. The food is wonderful and the wine leaves you deliciously heady. You can still feel the pleasures of your runway orgasm and you look Lazlo up and down with hopes for more.

Lazlo is perhaps in his early forties but as fit as a runway model. There are streaks of grey in his full black hair, but his startling blue eyes flash with youthful passion.

The end of dinner is a slow affair, the conversation dying down only to have the body language heat up. Finally, you slide your hand under the table and touch his raging erection.

"Perhaps you'd like to show me your home?"

.-.

You lose a breath of air when you are run into the wall. Lazlo is carrying you, your legs wrapped around his waist as you devour each other's kisses. You moan and rub your panty-covered pussy against his hardness.

"You are my goddess," he breathes and you sense a far too tender fantasy in his head.

"No, Lazlo, I'm your whore now treat me like one!" A devilish smile lashes his face and he carries you into the living room. He stands you up and proceeds to tear your blouse off your body, leaving your heaving breasts barely contained by your red satin bra. He pulls out the pins in your hair, letting it fall down, cascading around your shoulders. Lastly he pulls your skirt down and you step out of it. Now you stand in just panties, bra, and heels in front of this man in his tuxedo.

"Kneel, bitch," he sneers and you comply. He rests his hands on his hips as you unzip his fly and draw out his cock. It is thick and long and you moan softly as you nuzzle it. One hand holds your head as he guides it into your mouth. You're stretched open and filled with his pungent, hot flesh.

"Suck... me..." he breathes and you comply, licking and sucking at his flesh. He lets you work him for no more than an minute before pulling back. You can tell by his flush that he was already close to orgasm. You grab his ass and pull him back into your mouth, encouraging him to fuck your mouth. His resistance fails and soon his hips are thrusting the knob of his head against the back of your throat. You feel him swell and then the musky cum pours out and down your throat.

You suck him as he comes, slowly pulling the cock out of your mouth. You lap the last few rivulets of cum as they emerge from the end of his cock. Looking up, you catch his eye and you can tell he is overwhelmed.

He recovers quickly, nudging you to get on your hands and knees. His eyes devour you as he strips off his tuxedo, ending up naked. He slips underneath you, hooking his arms behind your knees. He caresses your ass and then pulls you down. Your knees bend and place your pussy squarely on his mouth.

You hear his moans of pleasure as he licks and nuzzles your wet panties, enjoying their satiny eroticism. His hands grip your hips guiding you against him. You close your eyes and bite your lip as you feel pleasure rocketing through your body at his eager touch.

Eventually, he pushes you up just enough to peel your panties down to your thighs. Settling back against his face, you feel your panties stroking his neck and chin. It is so much better having his rough tongue and lips against your swollen pussy. You feel his nose poke to enter your pussy and you quiver at the need you have to be fucked.

His body is laying under you and you reach out to fondle his half-hard cock. His legs squirm a bit in pleasure and it quickly gets quite hard again. You gaze at it, wanting it in your cunt, hard and fast.

"oh god, suck my pussy," you whisper, feeling your pussy getting wetter and driving toward orgasm. You suck your finger until its very wet and then go exploring, letting the finger slip down under his cock to find his asshole. You grin as his cock grows bigger when your finger pushes into him. His dedication to your pussy grows too and soon you can do nothing but hold your finger inside him.

"yes yes yes oh fuck oh fuck yes!" you moan louder and louder until you cum. Your legs pull tight against his body as your pussy clamps down and you are wracked with pleasure.

You've barely come back from the erotic cloud you reached when he is climbing out from under you. You see him unroll a condom down his cock and then move behind you. In one swift move, his cock is buried all the way in your pussy.

"oh god..." you gasp, your pussy quivering in a mini-orgasm and gripping his cock.

"You're so fucking tight!" he hisses, holding himself inside you. He starts to thrust and it is no gentle love-making. He's fucking you, hard and deep from the very first time.

"oh.. god... yes... fuck... me... hard," you gasp, your body ringing as his cock fills you, bumping your cervix and sending waves of pleasure to your clit and your nipples. His hand slides up your back and grabs your hair, pulling your head back.

"Take my cock, you slut!" he growls, consumed by his domination of you. "Beg for it! Beg for it, slut!"

"Yes..." you pant, gasping out words between each thrust of his glorious cock into you. "Please fuck me... I'm your slut... your whore... fuck me... hard!"

He adjusts his stance on his knees and slams into you again, this time at a slightly better angle and making you yelp as he bumps you all the way inside.

"I saw you on that runway, bitch," he hisses. "Your panties all wet and then touching yourself in front of all those people. You get off on it, don't you!"

"Yes... unh, fuck... yes... I get horny... when people watch me..." you admit, struggling to concentrate over the waves of excitement his expert cocksmanship is sending throughout your body, setting your skin on fire and overwhelming your senses.

"You'd suck a cock in front of strangers, wouldn't you?"

"yess..."

"You'd pull down your panties and get fucked in front of a crowd of people, wouldn't you?"

"Yesss!"

"Take my cock, slut, take it in your tight cunt!"

"Yes oh god yes!"

You are so close to the edge, relentlessly pushed there by his body-shaking thrusts. He pulls painfully back on your hair and for a moment you feel weightless, trapped a mere moment before your orgasm takes you.

"You're my cunt now, bitch!" he roars and your moment is over. You are riding a wave of bodily contractions, his hold on your hair doing most of the job of holding you up. He's yelling too but the blood rushing in your ears makes his exuberant orgasm seem distant. You feel his cock swelling and throbbing inside your pussy and he stopped thrusting.

Your nipples are swollen and throbbing as the waves of pleasure thunder out from your pussy like a bass drum. You find your fingers are stroking your clit, keeping the orgasm going shudder after shudder.

Lazlo collapses away from you, his cock barely pulling the condom out of your gripping cunt, his chest rising far and fast as he breathes in desperately. You slump to the floor to ride out the rest of your orgasm, your fingers slowly relaxing from stimulating your clit and nipples until you're just holding yourself, completely pleased and relaxed on the thick carpeting.

"so," you ask with a naughty smile. "Was that worth $50,000?"

He laughs, looking over at you. "No, I don't think so, but I'm sure we will before the night is over."

SissyJane
SissyJane
97 Followers