Charlene and a Night at the Theater

Story Info
A night at the theater gets Charlene all hot and bothered.
4.4k words
4.53
13.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlene... you almost ready, hon?" he called up the stairs, checking himself in the hallway mirror. His black suit hung nicely on his frame, his hair combed neatly in place.

"Be down in a second!" she replied, and he walked back into the living room, checking the tickets in his pocket for what seemed like the hundredth time. He sat on the couch, absently flipping through the channels as he waited, hearing the familiar noises of her preparations above.

He had just begun settling into a reality show repeat when movement out of the corner of his eye distracted him from the set, and he turned toward the welcome interruption. She was walking down the steps, her feet ensconced in black stilettos which accented the lovely tone of her calves and her long, shapely legs. He followed those sensuous legs slowly upwards to the hem of her daringly short, black dress, which hugged every curve of her voluptuous body. The form-fitting dress plunged delightfully at the neck, offering a tantalizing glimpse of her ample cleavage. Skinny straps wound over her shoulders and he marveled again at how smooth and supple her shimmering skin was. Her arms were bare, a shiny diamond bracelet and glistening gold ring the only contrast to her olive skin. Her long black hair hung loose around her neck and shoulders, her lips painted a deep crimson, her beautiful eyes piercing through his soul, her long eyelashes batting at him as she returned his stare.

She appraised him as well. His brown hair was combed back as she liked it, and she couldn't wait to run her fingers through it. His black suit accented his muscular frame, the silk shirt underneath unfettered by a tie, but instead open at the neck. She felt his hazel eyes drinking in her appearance and felt herself uncharacteristically blushing. "What?" she asked demurely, turning away from his gaze long enough to grab a light wrap in case it was cold in the theater.

As her back turned to him, he saw that it was completely bare, the dress diving down low revealing her incredibly sexy back, her shoulder blades rippling under her velveteen skin. He saw the blush touch her cheeks, and responded, "Its nothing... you just look so beautiful."

This last he breathed in her ear, having found himself drawn to her from across the room he was suddenly there beside her, his hand on her back, smelling the flowery aroma of her hair, and the delightful scent of her perfume. She moved naturally against him, her lips brushing his, her body molding itself against him. Their kiss lingered for a few moments, when she playfully pushed him away and said, "Come on you, we're going to be late!"

He watched her, smiling at the way her hips swung from side to side as she walked. Chuckling to himself, he grabbed the keys and followed her to the garage, holding the car door open for her before hopping behind the wheel. The drive was filled with light chatter, low music, and comfortable silences. He could smell the sweet bouquet of her perfume, and as usual they couldn't keep from touching one another. His free hand nestled into hers, their fingers intertwined, caressing each other lovingly and exchanging meaningful glances at every opportunity.

Upon reaching the theater, he handed the keys to the valet, then placed his arm around her and helped steer her through the crowd. He could see the men and boys in the crowd, as well as several of the women, eyeing her as they strode towards the entrance. It excited him to see the lust in their eyes, to imagine what erotic and curious thoughts must be passing through their minds as they gazed at the beauty on his arm. He pulled her closer, feeling himself becoming aroused at the thought that he was the only one lucky enough to fulfill all of the fantasies of these envious onlookers.

Charlene also felt the eyes upon her, but also caught the more clandestine and approving glances the women (and a few of the more effeminate men) bestowed upon the man at her side. She felt a familiar warmth begin to spread through her knowing that while others desired him, he would be all hers later and forever.

They swept through the doorway, stopping for a glass of wine and mingling with a few familiar faces until the crowd began to shift towards the doors into the amphitheater. His eyes never left hers, and she could feel his strong hands on her silky skin, stroking her softly and brushing his lips against her exposed shoulders and neck often. She grasped his warm hand and they walked to the balcony, where their box seats awaited. The box was semi-private as they shared it only with another, older couple who sat in front of them and were so engrossed in the Playbill and crowd-watching that they barely noticed their two new neighbors.

She snuggled against him as they sat, hand on his thigh, his arm wrapped around her shoulders. The lights dimmed and the orchestra struck up the overture. She watched, enthralled as always by the theater. The music pulsed through her body, awakening every nerve ending and sending chills down her spine. It aroused her senses, and watching the colorful costumes and hearing the incredible voices of the actors only added to her excitement. She could feel his touch becoming more and more electric and she unconsciously moved her body closer and closer to his as the music ebbed and flowed. When the first act ended with a tremendous fanfare, she was trembling, and it took few moments before she could finally stand on her shaking legs. He supported her in his strong arms and led her to the bustling hallway. She excused herself to use the ladies room, where she composed herself and ignored the envious stares of the other women.

He was waiting when she emerged, and they drifted away from the crowd into a quiet corner, discussing the intricacies of the performance thus far. Soon conversation stalled, and she found herself pressing against him, it seemed that no matter how much he pulled her in she couldn't get close enough. He kissed her bare shoulders, her neck. He kissed her lips hungrily, tongue intertwining with hers, hands firmly on her waist. She pressed against him, feeling her breasts crush up against his muscular chest. The drone of the crowd was merely background noise, the world existed for only the two of them.

She felt him tense as they kissed, and he urgently broke their kiss. Startled, she began to object, but he pulled her along with him. Before she could ask what this was all about, he glanced around to make sure no eyes were upon them, and pulled her into a curtained, cordoned off area at the side of the hall. The small alcove was littered with stacks of excess chairs and a few serving trays. The tall curtains completely blocked out the crowd, though they could hear people walking by close to the curtains.

"What?" she began but his mouth was once again pressed against hers, with a passion and urgency he had been unable to display out in the public area. She let her body melt into his and returned his kiss with ferocity. She felt his strong hands slide down her body, caressing her breasts through the thin fabric. His thumbs outlined her hardening nipples as he kissed her deeply. His hands slid further down, and before she knew what was happening, she felt herself being lifted. When she came back down she could feel his hand between her legs. He rocked her back and forth on his hand expertly, rubbing her through the thin, lacy fabric of her sheer panties, feeling her warmth and growing wetness.

She began to grind her hips into his hand, moaning softly around his tongue. He lifted her higher, rubbing harder as she bucked her hips into his hand, his thumb pressing the fabric against her aroused clit. She could feel the surging tidal wave of her orgasm begin to wrack her body and her head rolled back, breaking their intense kiss. His hand slapped over her mouth, stifling the near screams of pleasure as she climaxed against his hand, her body writhing in his strong arms. It took several minutes before she could open her eyes, a thin layer of perspiration on her brow as he set her gently back on the floor, where her knees buckled as her wobbly legs hit the carpet. He held her against him, panting.

The lights flashed, indicating the imminent beginning of the second act. He smiled broadly at her, allowing her a few moments to compose herself (She could still feel that her face must surely be flushed, she still felt so delightfully warm all over), before sneaking back through the curtain. Still glowing, she quickly darted into the ladies room to freshen up. She slipped into a stall and peeled off her now-sopping wet panties, slipping them into her little purse before exiting. She smiled, seeing him leaning against the wall outside waiting, and felt herself getting moist again, eyeing the bulge in his crotch. He took her hand and guided them back to the box just as the lights went down for the second act.

As the house went dark, she nestled into her seat, snuggling against his shoulder. He put his arm around her, pulling her closer as the music began. She let the music carry her away, the colorful costumes capturing her imagination. Her hand absently slid over his muscular chest, she could feel his hand stroking her hair. She could feel that familiar warmth spreading over her body as the show neared its climax, and she squirmed in her seat almost feeling as if she were reaching hers. Her hand slid down his stomach and came to rest on the bulge in his crotch. He let out a barely audible gasp, and she was thankful for the relative privacy of the box as she began fondling him through the thin fabric of his suit pants. She caressed his balls, enjoying knowing she was driving him crazy. She felt him growing harder and traced the length of his shaft with her fingers. She rubbed him slowly, wriggling against him as the final scenes played out on stage. She felt him stiffen when the crowd exploded in applause as the play came to an end, and saw him discreetly adjust himself before joining the rest of the audience in a standing ovation.

He pulled her through the crowd; tipping the valet generously and holding the door open for her. He was unusually quiet on the ride home, and she thought maybe she had gone too far with her public display of affection at the theater. He drove fast, the revving of the engine again sending chills down her spine. She squirmed in her seat, her bare pussy demanding attention. It took all her restraint to keep from touching herself, and his sudden silence was alarming, as she wanted him so badly.

They pulled into the garage, and she led the way into the house, still in silence. She stood in front of the alarm panel, putting in the code, when she felt his strong hands grab her from behind. He sent her purse flying, pulling her body against his. His hungry hands slid all over her body as his lips went to work on her neck and her shoulders. He kneaded her breasts roughly as she turned her head to meet his lips in a forceful, almost violent kiss. She had mistaken his silence earlier; she could see the intense desire in his eyes and realized it must have taken every ounce of restraint to keep from ripping her clothes off and having his way with her in the hallway of the theater. She felt the hot steel of his hard cock against her back, his hands slipping down and pulling her dress up. She nearly screamed around his kiss as his fingers touched the hot flesh of her pussy, finding her clit and rubbing aggressively as he kissed her passionately. She ground her hips towards his hand, her hands against the wall to support herself as her knees buckled with the intense pleasure. He rubbed her hard and fast, his tongue intertwined with hers. She felt the orgasm wrack her body as she came hard against his hand, breaking their kiss to cry out in pleasure.

Before he could make a move, she had spun around, her hands finding purchase on his belt buckle, swiftly unclasping it and whipping it out of the loops on his pants, tossing it aside. Her nimble fingers had already unbuttoned his pants and had begun lowering his zipper before his belt hit the ground, She reached under the waistband of his boxer briefs, pulling his thick, hard cock out, then roughly shoved his pants and underwear down. She grasped his hard cock, stroking it with both hands between their bodies as she kissed him again, then dropped to her knees, stroking him hard in front of her face as she leaned in and began running her tongue along his balls. She took them into her mouth one at a time, suckling them hard, kissing them eagerly. Her tongue slid slowly up the shaft then rolled around the top before she took him greedily into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head as she buried his cock deep into her throat, sucking hard. She bobbed up and down on his cock, slurping and sucking. He placed both hands on her head and began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth as she fondled his balls with her right hand, the fingers of her left hand wrapped around the base of his shaft. She took him deep in her throat, nearly gagging on his thickness, again and again, feeling his cock throbbing in her mouth.

He slid his cock out of her mouth, pulling her back onto her feet and then lifting her right off of them. He spun her around, and she felt her back slam into the wall as he pinned her against it. She felt his hand roughly pushing her dress up and she lifted her legs, straddling his hips. He reached down, stroking his cock as he placed the head against her wet pussy before thrusting it deep inside her. She screamed in ecstasy, feeling him split her open and fill her up, her pussy finally getting what it had been begging for all night. His body trapped hers against the wall as he thrust in and out of her hard and fast. One of his hands grasped a handful of her hair, pushing her head back to expose her neck, which he kissed hungrily and then guided her lips to his, where they mashed together in an impassioned kiss. His cock slammed into her, sliding all the way in and withdrawing again. Again and again he rocked his hips into hers, the force pushing her against the wall, where the hanging pictures shook in their frames.

His hands roughly pulled at the top of her dress, pulling it down over her ample breasts as he pinned her against the wall, cock buried deep inside her hot, slippery pussy. His hands groped their way to her large breasts, hefting them and caressing the soft skin. His thumbs played with her nipples, which were rock hard from excitement and arousal. He pinched and pulled at them, rolling them between his fingers. She wrapped her silky smooth legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. He could tell by her quick, short breaths that she was on the verge of exploding and slid his hands off her heaving breasts, bracing himself against the wall as he began slamming in and out of her with long, hard thrusts.

She broke their kiss, head thrashing back and forth, crying out his name amidst her moans of intense pleasure. His thick cock slid deep inside her, then slid all the way back out to the throbbing head, where it lingered at her lips for seconds before his back arched and his hips swung forward pushing his massive erection deep into her tight, velveteen pussy. The force of his thrust pushed her farther up the wall and several of the pictures crashed down off of their hooks and several trinkets on a nearby shelf fell over on their sides. The orgasm surged through her body and she felt the magnificent release as she came hard and long, the clear, ringing notes of the singers from the play ringing in her ears. The smell of his cologne mixed with his impassioned sweat, the soft glow of the moonlight through the windows on his face. Her senses seemed heightened as the pleasure rolled through her body and she fell back, limp against the wall.

As he slid out of her and her feet hit the floor, they took a moment to survey the scene. Her beautiful dress was rumpled and still pulled up over her hips and her breasts swung out of the top. He was still wearing his black socks, and shoes, one ankle still wrapped with the leg of his pants. His cock was still rock hard and protruded from his shirt, which was a wrinkled mess and on which several buttons had been undone. They laughed and he kicked off his shoes, stepped out of the puddle on the floor that was his pants, and then swung her up into his arms. His eyes locked on her hers as he carried her through the hallway. He kicked open the bedroom door and tossed her playfully onto the soft mattress.

Charlene luxuriated on the silky comforter, pushing aside the decorative pillows and stretching her arms, completely at ease. She watched as he undressed, his eyes never leaving hers. He slid his socks off, tossing them aside and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off as she admired his firm, muscular chest. His large cock swung between his legs, still standing at attention. He leaned onto the bed, his strong hands gentle as they made quick work of undressing her. She felt his hands touching her all over as he first smoothed out, then slid the lovely frock off her lovely body. She watched it as it fluttered to the floor, seemingly in slow motion.

His strong hands rolled her over onto her stomach. Starting with her feet and ankles, he began to rub her down, massaging her muscles and caressing her delightfully soft skin. He made his way slowly up her legs, working on her calves before sliding up to her thighs. She felt his fingers brush her sensitive lips as they slid up her body and the tingling between her legs began anew. He massaged her buttocks, his strong hands working up to the small of her back. His rubbing was intermingled with butterfly kisses now and he didn't miss an inch of her body as his hands slid slowly upwards, caressing and rubbing the tension out of her shoulders. She felt completely relaxed as he worked his magic all over her body.

He flipped her over onto her back and kneeled over her. She lay back, her hair splayed across the pillows. She regained her senses and lifted her hand, finding his hard cock and stroking it as he leaned in and began kissing the smooth skin of her chest just below her collarbone. He kissed and licked his way up the generous swell of her breasts, kneading them with his hands as he did so. His tongue found her hypersensitive areolas and she arched his back into him, pushing her nipple into his mouth. He suckled each nipple in turn, his tongue swirling around them, flicking them playfully. He began to kiss the underside of her breasts, then down her stomach. His hands pushed her legs apart as he knelt between them, still kissing his way down her body.

He kissed to the top of her slit, which was now glistening again with her excitement. He sat up, letting his fingers slide along her slit and her inner thighs. He admired the lovely folds of her lips, running his fingers along them. He pushed them apart, his middle finger rubbing her protruding clit. Her tantalizing scent filled his nostrils and he couldn't wait any longer. He leaned in and ran his tongue slowly up and down her hot slit. He could taste her on his tongue, relishing her and wanting even more. His strong hands pushed her legs wide apart and his tongue began to explore in earnest. It slid between her lips, navigating its folds and pushing between the hot pink flesh underneath.

He flicked his tongue deep inside of her, feeling her tight lips wrapped around it as he probed deeper. His lips wrapped around her clit, suckling it before sliding his tongue back inside her again. His tongue flitted all over her tasty, moist pussy, eating her out with intensifying passion. Her hands ran through his hair as she wriggled against him, thrusting her hips into his mouth. He sucked on her lips, buried his tongue deep inside her, and pressed his thumb against her throbbing clit. She pulled his face into her pussy, body writhing in pleasure, and came again. Her delicious cum filled his mouth and he licked every drop off her soaking wet pussy, licking his lips as she fell back on the pillow, sweaty and breathing hard from the exertion of her orgasm.

12