Charlene Does Maui

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaz took her feet and gently massaged them. It felt good, even if it did tickle a little. She was a little sad that this would be their last night on the island, but she couldn't wait to get back and tell her friends about the trip. The photo's she had taken would have to be edited of course she thought.

God his hands feel good on her body she thought. The more she thought about his hands the more she wanted to have sex with him.

'Crap Charlene. What's gotten into you?' she asked herself silently. Kaz had told her to relax as he helped her float around. She trusted him completely so she let go of the edge of the hot tub. She kept her eyes closed as he suggested, told her to think of something very relaxing but stimulating. She thought of the afternoons events.

Kaz positioned her in such a way so one of the hot tubs jets was between her legs. She felt the rush of water on her pussy and it felt good. She opened her eyes to look at him. He just smiled and told her to relax and trust him. She did exactly that. He reached up and removed her bikini bottom, her nakedness exposed should anyone want to see.

She was nervous, but reminded herself, she'd never see these people again so she let go of herself completely. The jet from the hot tub was strong and it didn't take long for her to reach yet another satisfying orgasm. Her body shuddered as she came. He kissed her, told her she was beautiful, and let her slowly sink into her seat.

Again, Charlene laid her head back and she closed her eyes. Feeling very satisfied, she let her mind wander. She was almost asleep when she felt the water move.

"I'll be back in a moment"

She opened her eyes but Kaz was gone. Another couple had entered the hot tub. They introduced themselves, but Charlene wasn't listening to their names as she wondered where Kaz went.

After some small talk about the hotel and how relaxing the beach is, she politely excused herself saying she had been in the hot tub too long, but suggested to the woman to relax and enjoy the many benefits of the rushing water of the jets. She winked at her then gathered her towel and walked away.

She knew she had to pack for the flight home tomorrow and headed back to the room. She assumed that's where Kaz went anyway. When she got back, he wasn't there. She didn't give it much thought at first, but after an half hour, she was getting pissed. She finished packing, sat on the chair on her lanai overlooking the ocean. She tried to relax but couldn't. She was about to start looking for him, until she saw a flashing light on the beach.

It looked like some sort of disturbance. A cop or beach patrol maybe. She turned her attention away, but was drawn back by an ambulance that had joined the scene. Charlene started to become a little fidgety at all the commotion. Where was Kaz? She decided not to wait any longer. She stormed out of her hotel room, went to the front desk to see if there were any messages. No was the reply. She turned to walk away, but stopped herself.

"What's going on down at the beach?" she asked the hotel clerk.

She noticed he was a cute local, probably early twenties. She could tell he liked her and she let his words slip between her ears without really hearing them at first.

"Some guy got caught in the surf and nearly drowned I guess"

"Oh" was all she said as she walked away.

"Oh!"

It had sunk in. Kaz was missing and some guy was almost drowned.

She rushed down to the beach. The local cops and beach patrol were holding people back, not letting anyone get close. Charlene tried to push her way closer but was held at bay.

"Please, my boyfriend is missing and I need to know if that's him" she told the patrolman.

"I don't know lady. Some older guy was out trying to stand up paddle board and fell off. Hit his head pretty bad. I guess some other guy swam out to help. The surf is pretty bad tonight."

Charlene started to panic. She pushed past the officer and ran to the ambulance. She stopped short after seeing a much older man on the gurney. He was about to be lifted into the ambulance when Charlene heard him say to the cop,

"Did you find him?"

"Find who?" the cop asked.

"The guy who swam out and helped me. Younger guy, he helped me get back on my board."

"You're the only one" the cop said to the older man.

He reached to his shoulder and spoke into his radio.

"We may have another vic. Better have the boat patrol the area once more."

Charlene heard the voice on the other end of the radio.

"In this surf and this time of night? If there's another, it's probably too late"

"Just check Kono" said the first cop in a tone of disgust.

Charlene was numb. She didn't know what to do, who to talk too. She stumbled back to her room and sat on her balcony. She put her face in her hands and cried.

There was a knock on the door and Charlene's heart almost leaped out of her chest. She rushed to the door, throwing it open expecting to see Kaz standing there. Instead it was a young man pushing a cart.

"Room service" he said as he entered.

The cart was full of colorful long stemmed Hibiscus. There was a bottle of Moët & Chandon 'Imperial', imported from France, Mango's and Papaya's, and desserts, vanilla bean panna cotta and Kula strawberry cheesecake.

Charlene smiled, grabbed a piece of fruit and thanked the young man. She knew that Kaz would walk though the door with some goofy excuse why he disappeared, but he didn't. She waited, then waited some more, then worried. The numbness returned and Charlene began to shake.

"This can't be happening"

She ran to the balcony and screamed his name. People from below looked in her direction, mumbled to themselves and continued on their way. Charlene's legs felt weak. She had to grab the railing to keep from falling down. She didn't know what to do. She stared at her phone, willing it to ring. It didn't. She began to sob again.

After several minutes, the determined, self reliant part of her took control. She stood up, walked to the door, opened it, hoping he'd be there, but not really expecting to see him. She walked to the front desk, asked where the nearest hospital would be.

Alarmed, the desk clerk asked if there's anything wrong, before she gave directions to the nearest hospital. Charlene already had the car keys to the convertible.

She sped off, ignoring the speed bumps. It wasn't her car, she didn't care what damage may happen. When she arrived at the hospital, she was directed to the 3rd floor.

She arrived to the hospital and immediately went to the front desk and asked about any new arrivals.

She was told an ambulance did bring in a gentleman that fit Kaz' description. Charlene followed the clerks directions to the hall leading to the elevator. She hit the 3rd floor button and waited for the door to close.

It occurred to her that she had a flight home in less than 24 hours, but it was a fleeting moment. She approached the nurse at the front desk asking about the man that was brought up. The nurse gave a confused look and said that his family was with him in room 312.

Charlene basically ignored the woman when she said family, instead, she marched to room 312. She walked in to see a young woman and two young children, They couldn't be more than five or six she thought. The family gave her a confused look. Charlene did the same. She looked past them to the man on the bed. His face was partly covered in bandages, but what she could see was enough to know it wasn't Kaz.

No distinctive white and black goatee or mustache shown. Charlene, stumbled backwards and apologized for interrupting. She went back to the front desk asking if there was anyone else that had come in that night . No was the reply. She then asked if there were any other hospitals.

She left the Medical Center of Wailuku and drove to the emergency care center in Lahaina. From there to the West Maui Hospital in Kapalua. No one had admitted anyone that met his description. It was late, already one-thirty in the morning. Charlene took out her phone hoping to see a text, a missed call, something. There was none.

She decided to call Tammy. When she answered, Charlene broke down again. Sobbing like never before. She was able to get most of the story out. Tammy felt crushed for her friend. Told her that she would delay her return but she would keep her informed of anything. They hung up the phone. Two days later there was still no information about Kaz.

Charlene was unable to control her cries as she packed her bags. The hotel was gracious enough to let her stay in another room. She called Tammy and told her that she would be coming home on the next flight.

It was the loneliest she had ever felt. Her eyes bloodshot, she just stared out the window after boarding the plane. Charlene cursed herself for not staying longer, but knew she couldn't. Exhaustion took over and she fell asleep. The plane landed in Dallas and Charlene was met at the airport by Tammy. They hugged, cried and hugged again. Tammy drove Charlene home and stayed with her.

Charlene told Tammy everything, even the room service that last night. Tammy thought to herself that Kaz was going to propose, but didn't say that to Charlene. It would only make it worse. Charlene took a hot bath, cried, slid her head under the water and thought about sucking in, but decided against it.

She returned to work after a couple of days home. She needed to move on. She didn't know if he had any family, and the only person she knew that knew him was Tony, his long time friend.

"Shit" she said aloud. She never even asked Tammy how things were progressing with him. None of that mattered right now. She called Tammy and asked her for Tony's phone number. Tammy broke the news that Tony and she broke up and that he moved back home.

Charlene felt bad for her friend, but still insisted on the phone number. Tammy gave her what she had and Charlene called it immediately. She got voice mail.

"Hey, this is Tony. Leave a message"

"Tony, this is Charlene. I don't know if you heard, but Kaz went missing in Hawaii. I don't know if he has any family, but can you let them know? Please call me."

Charlene left her number and got a return call within minutes.

Charlene explained everything to Tony, breaking down in tears again. 'Will this pain ever go away' she silently asked herself.

Tony was shocked. He told her he didn't have any family other than an ex wife, but he didn't know how to get ahold of her. He hung up not asking about Tammy. She never heard from him again, he never returned her calls and when she dialed the number she had, it was disconnected.

It was months now since that day. Charlene had moved on. Her friends providing support. Charlene still thought about Kaz, not everyday now but still quite often.

Her real estate career kept her busy which was good. She moved to a newer house, one that she thought would make a great bachelorette pad. She started going out and enjoying herself again.

She and Tammy were out at one her favorite bars that had karaoke and she got up and sang her favorite song. She had forgotten how much it reminded her of Maui.

She sat back down with her friends, everyone laughing and having fun. Her phone buzzed vibrating in her pocket. As she pulled it out of her tight jeans, a cowboy accidentally bumped her arm causing her to drop her phone.

The phone shattered. The cowboy apologized profusely offering to pay for it. Charlene looked at the handsome man.

"I needed to get a new one anyway. This one is pretty old. Nothing but old memories too."

She never saw the text message.

"Hello gorgeous"

12