Charlene on the Street Ch. 08

Story Info
Charlene is packed and moved in the back of a truck.
3.6k words
4.43
23.4k
4

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

She came to the street and held back in the shadows until traffic was clear. She was so exposed in her stretched-out, skimpy brown knit dress that she attracted stares everywhere she went. She had to get back to the club before her shift and she had lost valuable time dallying with the Russian gangster. Walking as fast as her high heels would allow, she jaywalked, fast as possible, to the next alley and walked into it. Parked there, blocking the view, was a big furniture truck. It was loading at the rear of a store. As she walked around it she heard a voice: "Hey, little lady!"

She tried to ignore the voice but as she passed it she saw a big, square-jawed black guy grinning from ear to ear. He wore a black T shirt that was stretched over some serious muscles. He was standing next to the truck, watching her. He was so big, next to him any woman would be a little lady. She walked on as if she hadn't heard but her knees were shaky.

In a lower voice, the man said "Baby, you are something else!" Again, she tried to ignore him.

"So?" she answered, still walking.

"'Cause, Baby, I got what you need." She stopped. He had a really good line.

"And what's that?" Part of her knew she should have kept on walking but this guy was interesting.

"Oh baby, do we have to be cute?" He grinned. "Look at you. Your tits are hanging out, you got cum on your dress and you're holding on for dear life to a fistful of bread." He didn't know it was only twelve dollars. "And you're in some kind of hurry to get away from this place." She was well aware that he was looking her over like a connoisseur of tail. "Now it seems to me" he continued "that maybe what we have here is a chick coming from a trick, and maybe it didn't work out so good! Maybe you had to leave in a hurry! Maybe you didn't get -- satisfied!" He drew out the word for emphasis. "Now that's where I know I can help!"

Not even close, she thought, but he was right about one thing. She was still powerfully turned on from the dicking she had got before the droog turned his attention to her ass. Her anus still tingled from the reaming she got not long before but because she was denied her climax she felt unsatisfied. This guy was cool and he was smart. She thought that he could finish her off.

He sniffed the air. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a pussy around here that needs attention!" He made her laugh. Suddenly she had an idea. Maybe she could get enough money from him for a cab so she could get off the street. Besides, it might be kind of fun to prostitute herself with this guy. He seemed like a good lay.

"Well, maybe yes maybe no. If there was a pussy around here, and if it was available, how much do you think it'd be worth?"

"Oh baby, I ain't got much bread. It's three days before payday. All I got is ten bucks."

Well, she thought, together with her twelve she had her cab fare. "OK. Where do we go?"

It was his turn to be surprised. He never thought she'd be so easy. This was primo pussy and she was practically giving it away. He thought for a moment.

"Not much choice - my partner's doing paperwork and he's gonna be gone for an hour. All we've got is the back of the truck."

This didn't thrill her, since the back of the truck was open. Still, another ten bucks would get her home safely and off the street. She decided she'd do it in the truck.

"Let' go."

They climbed up into the big, empty truck. He pulled a couple of furniture blankets off a pile at the front and laid them down on the floor. She could see dust in the light. He closed one door and left the other open, so that they would at least be hidden in a shadow. She put the twelve dollars she was holding down on the floor of the truck, next to the blankets, so she wouldn't forget.

It was hot in the truck. The sun was beating down on the roof. She knew she'd be more comfortable nude but she didn't want to take off her dress. The floor of the truck was dusty and the blankets weren't much cleaner. Her dress was already dirty, so she left it on. While he unbuckled and dropped his jeans and pulled up his T shirt, she stretched out her neckline and pulled it under her tits. Then she hiked her skirt up around her waist. Then she stopped cold and gasped.

He was huge. His dick was the size of her forearm and his balls looked as big as her fists. They hung low and swung back and forth as he moved. She had never had a guy this big.

He got that reaction a lot and he was used to it.

"Well, baby? How do you like my johnson?"

"It's ... it's big!" Her face showed alarm. She forgot all about her sore backside, after this afternoon's anal adventure. She was focused on the new threat to her other hole.

"Don't worry, little lady" he chuckled "I'll be gentle. You can take it" She certainly hoped so. He looked like he could rup her apart. About the only thing she could do at this point was make sure she was lubed up to take him.

Not wasting any more time, he pulled her to him and kissed her on the mouth. She felt tiny in his big arms. Her tits were pushed up against his muscular chest. He reached behind her and put his hands on her ass, kneading them softly. His big finger touched her little rosy anus and it twitched.

She dropped to her knees and took his big penis in her hands. She could barely hold the big organ. Hesitantly, she licked the tip, tasting his salty precome. She hefted his balls -- they really were big! -- and then went back to his shaft. Opening her mouth just as wide as she possibly could, she stretched her lips over the cockhead and pushed her face forward. Her teeth gently scraped the skin -- she couldn't open her mouth any wider, but the big dick slowly cleared her mouth and passed down to the back of her throat. It took a lot to make her gag and this almost did it. When he was in deep, she couldn't breathe. But by kind of gulping and moving him in and out she got a rhythm going she could work with. He was really turned on -- his cock was rock hard and a foot long.

Charlene was really pleased with herself for taking it all the way. She could really get into this, she thought. But the reason they were naked in the back of a truck was to fuck, not suck, and when she thought he was good and wet, she pulled back. She knew her pussy had to be still wet -- there had to be plenty of spunk and juice left up there. She stood up and kissed his chest -- that was as high as she could reach on him, still handling his genitals. They were both sweating now, from the heat and the sexual tension.

Without warning, he lifted her up -- she yelped -- and laid her out on the blanket. He was on his knees beside her, cock sticking up, glistening wet from her mouth, drops of precome dripping off. For a second she felt afraid of his big dick, but she just knew he'd take care. For a big guy he was a surprisingly gentle lover.

He got over her, holding himself up on his arms and knees so he wouldn't crush her under his weight. A couple of drops of sweat fell on her from his body. She felt his dick touching her legs, then falling between them. He was knocking at her door!

She had to make this work. She spread her legs out to the side just as far as she could and reached down between her legs to guide his dick. With a whoop, he lunged forward and rammed his big shaft at her and she took it right over the hole, but he bounced off. Another lunge and he held it there but then he just pushed on her. Now she was afraid of being bruised.

"Wait a minute", she said, let's try something different. "Get on your back. " He was more than willing, if it got his johnson inside her cunny. Lying on his back, his prick sticking up in the air, hands folded behind his head, he waited for her to make the next move. She swung her leg over him and positioned her entrance right over him. "Keep it pointed at me" she told him. She took her inner cunt lips in her fingers and spread them apart just as wide as they would go and then some. She was sweating so much the dress around her waist was wet. Now it was her turn to drip on him.

They were slick and she had to pinch them so tight to get a grip they hurt. She lowered herself until the opening to her vagina and the eye of his penis were engaged and the length of her sheath and his shaft were right in line. Slowly, letting gravity do the work, she settled down on him. He was stretching her, all right. Little by little she opened up to him. She could feel every movement, every fraction of an inch as it stretched her on its way into her. Then, it stopped going in. Her cunt spasmed and for a moment it was agony -- the cry of a muscle saying, don't hurt me! But she hung in there and little by little the spasm worked itself out. She let herself fall a bit more on his dick. The pressure on her privates was almost unbearable and the stretching was more than she could have imagined. Another spasm -- this one really intense. This time her asshole spasmed, too. She broke out in a sweat from the pain. Then, it too started to go away and the prick continued to penetrate her. She moved slowly down again. Another spasm, worse than the others. She didn't know if she could go on. She started to worry that she might ruin herself if she kept this up.

Charlene's poor cunt was stretched so wide now and it still wasn't completely over the head of his dick. Have I finally met a man who's too big for me? She thought. I used to be able to take anybody -- I used to take the football players!

The last spasm took much longer to go away. Oh shit, she thought, now or never. She let go and dropped on his shaft like a pile driver. A shower of sweat shook off her and onto him.

"Yeow!!" She never experienced anything like the pain that shot through her whole pelvis. Her asshole slammed shut in sympathy and all the muscles in her legs tightened up. Her face was contorted in pain. She couldn't move up and she couldn't move down. She started to get a cramp in her leg. But the pain eased off a tiny bit and then gradually got better -- not good, but better.

Whew! She thought. Where am I? She mentally checked out her private parts. She was afraid to open her eyes. It felt like the head was all the way in now. The easing off seemed to be because it wasn't stretching her any further. From now on, it was a matter of the length of the shaft, not the width. Well, OK, Charlene thought to herself. I may never walk normally again but I can see this through. She let herself drop a little more. As she thought, the shaft just went deeper. And deeper. And deeper. She tried not to moan so they could stay hidden but she couldn't help it.

His penis went into depths she didn't know she had. She could feel the lube in her letting him slide, even though it was a tight fit. One thing she could always count on and that was that when she needed to, she always juiced. What a great feeling to know she could always depend on her pussy!

She felt his cock knocking on her cervix -- as high as any other guy ever got in her fuck channel -- and keep going. It was actually pushing up on her insides now and there were still a couple of inches to go. Now he was stretching her vagina the long way. She took a deep breath and let herself settle even more on him until she came to a stop. There just wasn't any more room to go on. She felt like he was holding her upright with his cock, like her vagina could support her full weight perched on his rod.

Oh, what had she done to herself! Just a few minutes ago she had felt fine, no natural urges except horniness, pussy relaxed after a nice fuck, nothing unusual going on down below, no urge to take a piss. Now she was just hanging on. Her stomach felt queasy, her twat was throbbing, little spasms were reminding her that something big was down there, she felt like she had to pee, she felt like she had to shit, and she felt like her whole pelvis was blown up like a balloon. The veins in her neck stood out and she felt lightheaded. Maybe this is what it's like to climb a mountain, she thought to herself, a great achievement but you don't feel so good. She just sat there a moment, trying to pull herself together.

For his part, he had never felt so good in his life! She was the only woman he ever had that took his cock all the way in one long move. And she was tight -- the tightest cunt he had ever been able to get his johnson into. Her cunt felt on fire and it twitched around his johnson and he was happy.

He moved his hips around, hoping she'd start moving around a little herself. She started moving with him to keep the shaft straight -- when it went off to the side it kind of twisted her insides and made her feel a little sick. Then she started to feel something different, a little high feeling. She started letting her hips drag a bit. Now the feeling of his dick poking around in her felt interesting, like it was stirring her honey pot. She experimented a little, moving against him. Wow! Suddenly that felt really good, like he was grabbing her insides and rearranging them. The pain was almost gone, too.

She started to rise up just a little on her heels -- a fraction of an inch. Then she came down again. When she didn't split apart, she tried it again. Next time an inch. This was getting better and better. She was moving up and down and around and he was doing things to her insides she never knew were possible.

He was loving it. He was drenched in sweat.

His dick was going every which way and this broad was hotter than any bitch he'd ever had. He was going to town on her. He had a couple of moves left, too.

He rose up suddenly and she was thrown on her back. They were back in the missionary position and he was ramming it to her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and let her arms drop. Charlene felt like she was being nailed to the ground with a spike, over and over. His sweat was pouring down on her.

She came first, with a funny, different orgasm that started slow and seemed to gather speed, rolling right through her and bringing back the cunt spasms, but this time they felt wonderful. She was covered in sweat.

He felt her come. Her distended vagina felt like it was desperately trying to squeeze down on his prick but just didn't have the strength so he felt it as kind of a flutter. What was turning his crank was the sliding feeling against her tight pussy walls -- that was out of this world. He was sweating up a storm.

He kept going and she had a second orgasm, a minute after the first, and it was so good she saw stars.

Finally, he was ready. He slammed into her cunt one last time, his cock swelled up even bigger and felt his gonads pour it out, making a river of semen, streaming it into her hot little twat. It went on and on and while he was pumping it into her, she felt him throbbing and it threw her into another come of her own.

Charlene nearly passed out but she held on for dear life and when he was finished pumping, she got up on her arms. His dick was still buried in her and he was still on top of her, dripping with sweat. Sweat was pouring down from her armpits and forehead and soaking the dusty furniture blanket under them. The truck smelled of body odors.

She looked like she just got out of the shower. Yet, she suddenly realized, her twat was dry. She knew what that meant.

Gently she pushed up on his chest to signal him to get off of her. He reacted like he just woke up and started to get up. She let herself drop back and grabbed his shoulders so he couldn't get up too fast. "Wait a minute! Don't pull out of me all at once. Let me get ready."

She lifted her hips -- not so easy when they were still pinned down by his huge dick. She could feel it soften but it still stuffed her. Lying on her back, she pushed her little brown dress, which was gathered around her waist, down her hips and under her butt.

"OK, now pull out slowly!" He did as he was told. He moved really slowly.

Charlene felt like a bottle of wine that was being uncorked. His huge cock felt like it would take her insides with her at first, but then it left a funny, empty feeling in her pelvis. She didn't feel quite so stuffed, then she didn't feel like she had to pee anymore, then she felt it right at her opening and ready to pop out.

"OK, take it easy coming out." He did. He pulled out of her as slowly as he could.

Still, they could hear a smacking sound as he disconnected. She knew what was happening next. Suddenly she felt like a bottle being emptied. Her cunt gushed and gushed and gushed as the spunk and the pussy juice poured out of her like wine from a bottle. It just kept coming. Her brown dress, already wet with their sweat, was soaking in sex goo. It smeared the inside of her thighs, coated his penis, and ran down the crack of her ass. She had never taken a load like that. The truck started to smell of pussy and ripe sex.

It took several minutes for them to recover enough to untangle themselves. He turned over, off of her, and lay there, cock glistening with secretions, almost going to sleep on her. It was all she could do to struggle to think straight after all those powerful orgasms. Finally, she stirred and stood up. Sweat was running down her face, over her tits and under her arms. Big beads of semen, pussy juice and sweat trickled down the insides of her legs. Her hair was wet. For some reason she put on her high-heeled shoes first, then she tried to straighten out her dress, couldn't figure it out in her dopey state, and took it off. It was soaked, like a wet dishrag. She was just holding it up by the hem, ready to pull it over her head, when a shadow fell in the back of the truck.

"What the hell is going on here? Falco, what the hell are you doing? Who's this slut and what the hell are you doing?" A little, wiry older guy wearing a cap was staring at the lewd scene in front of him and shouting at them. She figured he was the partner. "This truck smells like a whorehouse. Falco! This is the last time I take you on a job with me. This truck is going to make our whole load stink. How could you?" He had climbed into the truck now and was face to face with the guy, obviously named Falco. For some reason, the older guy was ignoring her. Charlene thought it would be second before the little guy started yelling at her, making a scene, and drawing attention to her exposed, lewd, semen-dripping body.

Falco was pulling on his clothes as fast as he could. Charlene decided that maybe it was time to leave, ten dollars or no. She pulled her dress over her head, pulled it down over her ass, smoothed the wet knit fabric over her beaver and said "Excuse me." She was out of there in a flash, with little drops of juice marking her trail as she sped away.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers