Charlene's Revelation

Story Info
Charlene makes the first move.
1.9k words
3.78
31.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eugo18
Eugo18
1 Followers

The company's yearend function was around the corner and I had recently split up with my girlfriend and didn't particularly feel like attending but I wanted to get out and drink and forget about her.

All my colleagues and their partners were there, looking glamorous for the event. Sadly enough there were no single ladies for me to chat with so I just mingled with the crowd. The drinks were free so of course I had a lot more than my fair share and consequently I was pretty much intoxicated.

When it came time for us to sit down for dinner I realised that I was placed across the table from a good friend and colleague and his wife Charlene so at least I had good company. We ate and chatted and really enjoyed the evening and for the first time Charlene and I really clicked and were chatting the hind legs off a donkey. At some stage her husband joined a conversation on his side of the table so I did not at first realise that he was not chatting with us anymore.

At this stage Charlene began complaining about her sex life with her husband and how routine and boring it was. I have always considered myself a good listener and listened carefully to what she had to say offering advice where possible. Somehow between all the drinks flowing freely I heard her say that she wishes she had met me a long time ago as she considered me to be very attractive and with this comment, I felt a barefoot pushing against my crotch. I looked up at her in surprise to see if it was her foot that I was feeling and locking onto her gaze I saw her blinking at me seductively. This was a total shock to me. My colleague's wife was trying to seduce me.

Charlene was nothing special to look at. She was average looking brunette with a bob hairstyle. She had smallish breasts and average sized arse. Her legs were also just average length and average build.

I was completely confused. I was offering a sympathetic ear, with no intentions of any more than a comforting conversation and Charlene has now begun flirting with me. I had never considered Charlene as more than just a friend but here an opportunity had presented itself out of the blue. Her husband Charles was more than a colleague, he had become a good friend. I can't have an affair with Charles' wife.

Being more than just a bit drunk I didn't bother stopping Charlene's advances. Her foot was back at my crotch and this time I was becoming aroused. My dick lazily began to bulge and soon I was hard as a rock. I wanted Charlene right then and there but I was too drunk to think straight and come up with a good excuse for her and I to leave the table together. She had made me very horny. The lady sitting to the side of me dropped her dessert spoon and I bent under the table to retrieve it for her and whilst under the table I glanced over at Charlene's legs. She must have known I was looking because they were wide open under the table and I got a good clear look at her moist pussy mound. I got up again with extremely naughty thoughts of what I would do to Charlene if I were alone with her.

Out of the blue I heard Charles moan at Charlene telling her to sit properly and only then did I realise how far down her seat she had slid in order to play with my throbbing dick. I was totally embarrassed about being caught out. Charles didn't mention anything though but did seem to be irritated by Charlene's actions. Roughly ten minutes after this incident Charles began greeting everyone as him and Charlene were ready to leave.

I was so disappointed as I was as horny as fuck and her I was left high and dry. I stayed for a short while later and also returned home to sleep off my drunkenness.

I awoke the next morning with one of the strongest hangovers that I could ever remember. Damn, I was very drunk the previous night. What had happened? I vaguely remembered Charlene flirting with me...then Charles got upset with her for some reason and then they left. One thing I clearly remember was the major hard on Charlene had left me with and then she just left.

I stumbled out of bed, hit the shower and drove to work. I was sure that I was actually still drunk from the previous nights boozing. Man, I felt like shit.

I planted my arse at my desk and started going through my e-mails and...an e-mail from Charlene!! It was a long mail apologising for how she was behaving and that she was sorry for flirting with me and although she meant what she said about her considering me to be very attractive she will never raise the matter again. I replied to her mail apologising for my behaviour and for leading her on and pressed "send".

Then I sat and though about it for a few minutes and decided "Fuck that". I won't just accept this woman making me all aroused, especially when I hadn't been with a woman for two months now. My balls were blue as shit. She has to pay for this. BUT, I had to word my next mail very carefully because if I were to be bombastic with her she would certainly just drop the whole thing. I had decided that I was gonna fuck this woman's brains out.

Over the next few days we sent each other numerous "friendship" mails, until one day I started flirting with her. I started subtly at first and when I noticed that there was not much objection I took it a step further. Our mails soon turned to cyber sex. Now I just had to figure out a way to meet up with her. Then I made up some crap that I think my mails are being read and that there is something important that I need to tell her. She either fell for my lame excuse or she also wanted to meet up with me.

We arranged to meet at a carpark one morning before work so that I could tell her my important news in person. We arrived at the carpark in separate vehicles and she stopped next to my car. She climbed out and walked towards my passenger door. I was immediately becoming aroused because she was wearing a sexy combination that was my personal sexy best. She was wearing a long tight fitting top covering tights. I consider tights and yoga pants to be the most sexy woman's clothing ever. She knew this of course as I had mentioned this in our cyber sex e-mails.

As she climbed into the car she seemed to pause just before sitting down so that I could get a good glimpse of her arse. A sweet perfume wafted into the car as she sat down. O boy, I was horny as hell.

She sat down, looked at me and asked what I wanted to talk to her about. It was as if she knew that I didn't actually want to talk to her about anything I wanted to pick up where we had left off from the year end function. I looked at her and decided "Fuck it, its now or never" I leaned forward and started kissing her. Damn, she smelled good and having a strange woman's tongue dancing around inside my mouth was hot. It was as though we both wanted the same thing. My hands went straight for her average sized boobs. Oh boy what a surprise, no bra. I could feel her nipples growing under the warmth of my massaging hand. I let go and lifted her top and pushed my hand under her top straight to her erect nipples. My dick was hard by now and throbbing. I really needed relief. Things were moving very quickly and I could feel her hand tugging at my belt buckle. My pants popped open and I could feel her warm hand bundling around my dick. My dick popped right out as though it had a mind of its own. I looked down and noticed this throbbing cock with pre-cum glistening all around the bright maroon head.

Charlene stopped smooching me and bent over taking my dick into her mouth. Her mouth was so inviting and warm. Her tongue flicking all around. It was difficult to reach but I still had my hand under her top and I was fondling her surprisingly stiff natural tits. I let go of her tit and grabbed her arse which was surprisingly squishy. Oh boy this is hot.

Although the blowjob I was getting was top notch I needed to be inside her. I picked up her head and began kissing her again whilst diving into her tights. I could taste my pre-cum on her lips and this seemed to be like an aphrodisiac cause I now wanted her even more desperately. My hand was now at her soaking pussy. This woman was soaking wet. Had she come or something, that I wasn't aware of? Is this normal for a woman to be so very wet? I rubbed my fingers over her labia which was swollen and thick and then plunged two fingers into her wetness and with this she let out a moan.

I fingered her snatch for just a few pumps and then I decided to get on top. With a quick pull at the car seat lever we moved her seat completely back and I climbed over between her legs. I hadn't had sex in a car since I was a teenager. I held myself up with my arms and she reached down between her legs to guide me home. I cannot remember when last I was this horny.

She grabbed my throbbing member positioned it at her opening. With a quick movement of my hips I slid my dick straight in, burying my member down to my balls. Fuck she was so tight but so wet. I pulled back out to the tip and pushed back deeply into her. A few more pumps and... no, this cannot be... I am about to cum... for fucks sake, this has never happened to me before. Next thing I knew was that I had to pull out so that I could collapse and pump my cum all over her stomach. Shit man, I have never cum so quick in my life. I usually have stamina to go for at least 30 minutes before I cum, but this time it took me less than two.

I apologised profusely and kept repeating that I have never cum so quickly before and she just giggled and reassured me that I shouldn't worry about it. We pulled our clothes back over everything that had to be covered while she wiped the cum off her stomach with a wet wipe she pulled from her handbag. We kissed passionately one last time. Charlene then climbed out of my car and climbed into her own. She smiled, blew me a kiss, started her car and drove off. I was still just sitting there with my legs shaking and me wondering how this could have happened. Her sexy sweet perfume still fresh in my car.

I decided, then and there, that I had to have Charlene again so that I could find out if this was a unique situation with me cumming so quick or is there just something very different about this woman. And, by the way, I had to find out why she said that sex with Charles was boring and mundane. This was of the most exciting sexual encounters I have ever had.

Eugo18
Eugo18
1 Followers