Charlene's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to spur him on, "Fuck me Rob. Fuck me harder, your cock fills me up. I am so hot for your seven inches. Fill me. Cum inside me."

"Charlene, you are so beautiful. Your pussy is so wet and so hot. I never want to leave it. Let me cum inside you; let me fill you up with my seed."

"Yes Rob, cum inside me now. Your cock is tearing me up. I'm going to cum too. You are so deep, so big."

I think my words are having the proper effect. I watch Rob shake, as his cock reddens, and he releases his cum into the artificial pussy. My breathing is erratic, and my skin is clammy. Rob stands, pressed against the Fleshlight, enjoying his orgasm.

"Wow Rob, that was intense, I nearly came myself. I love watching you cum; I'll never get tired of that look. Funny thing though, I'm horny now, but I think we need a little respite and you need time to recharge. I hope you can recover enough to give me a real fucking."

"Give me awhile and I think we can manage that. You can be on top and take charge. I think I should clean up first, this Fleshlight took a real beating, I've never filled it with this much jizz."

Rob takes hold of his masturbator and shuffles into the bathroom. I suppress a smile because he looks a little goofy walking with a big black piece of plastic glued to his groin. While Rob is cleaning his toy, I move to the center of the bed and surround myself with fluffy pillows. I close my eyes and wait for his return.

Rob hops onto the bed and whispers, "Let's doze for a little while and then we can continue this wild ride."

I nod, not bothering to open my eyes. Rob covers us with the bedspread and we doze for a few hours. I'm the first to wake up and reach down to take hold of Rob's balls.

I gently squeeze to see if I can wake him up.

Rob opens his eyes and cracks me up with his first words.

"Does the phrase, 'She's really got him by the balls' register with you?"

"You're funny."

"Did we fall asleep?"

"Yeah, I think we dozed for a bit."

"What time is it?"

I lean over and look at the alarm clock on the nightstand next to my cell, "A little after 4:00 PM."

"Have you been awake long?"

"A couple of minutes before you."

"And you immediately grab hold of my balls? Not that I'm complaining."

"Don't you know the quickest way to get your man hard is to play with his balls?"

"I haven't done much research in that area."

"Oh, I guess not. You don't read Cosmo, do you?"

I laugh out loud. Rob surprises me as he grabs my hand and rolls on top. His weight smashes my boobs and he plants a big wet kiss on my lips.

"I see I have got your attention. I've got something else, a nice hard cock to play with."

That's what I want to hear from my lover. I love nice hard cocks to play with. It's my turn to take charge.

"Now get on your back, cuz I'm going to ride you like a wild mustang."

Rob rolls onto his back and I throw a leg over his hips. I sit up and grind my pussy onto his shaft. My wet juices coat his cock as I get him ready to impale me. I grab Rob by his root and hold him upright against my entrance. I slide down and sit with his full length deep inside. I take a moment to grasp the situation. We are finally joined together, my co-worker of more than ten years. My fantasy has come true.

"You fill me up; your cock is right where it should be."

I start my moves and lift and grind down, I rotate my hips and fuck Rob with my best technique. He reaches up to massage my tits and play with my nipples. I remove his hand, "Hand me my phone."

"What?"

"Hand me my phone, please."

Rob does as he is told which pleases me.

"Hello. May I have the number for The Char Kitchen on North Scottsdale Road? Yes, thank you. Can you put me through?"

"Really Charlene, you need to make reservations while we are fucking?"

I smile, "I've always wanted to do this and besides we need to eat tonight. We are expending a lot of energy here."

"Yes, I'd like to make dinner reservations tonight at 6:30 for two people... Yes, that will be fine... Well, yes, I do sound a little winded, but I am fine, I promise you that... Ok, thank you, see you at 6:45 then... Bye."

I ride Rob all through my conversation. I confirm the reservation and toss my phone to the end of the bed. I place my hands on Rob's chest and bounce up and down.

"They can't take us until 6:45. That gives us two and a half hours to make love, clean up and get ready for dinner."

"And you think I am a nut case. You know, you do sound winded."

I continue to move up and down on his hard shaft, "Not as winded as you'll be after I get through with you."

"Now can I play with your boobs?"

"Please do."

Rob wastes no time reaching for my breasts. He mashes them together, massages my flesh and pinches my nipples. I lean over to give him the pleasure he desires. He licks and kisses and sucks on my erect nipples as if he has discovered my tits for the first time.

Rob has me warmed up and I go to work on his cock. I flex my pussy as I pull up and grind down on his shaft, milking him for all I'm worth. As I slide up and down his thick shaft, I seek out his lips for passionate kiss with lots of tongue.

I sit up straight and concentrate on my own orgasm. I grind my hips into his and take as much cock as I can handle.

"This is so fucking good. I love your cock. Yes, fill me up. Shoot your seed deep in my pussy. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

My wet juices flood from my pussy as we fuck each other. The heat rises along with our need to climax. Rob's hands continue to massage my boobs as I ride up and down. I feel him change gears as he lowers his hands to my hips and holds me in place while he thrusts up and down. Rob takes over the momentum and pounds my pussy.

"I am so close Charlene."

"Me too. Just a little more."

I reach down and stroke my clit, as Rob continues to pump into my wet flesh.

We are both breathing hard and moving our hips against each other; both of us seeking release. My fingers circle my clit over and over as I feel that wonderful sensation take over my body. I feel my pink bud harden as I reach the tipping point.

"Uggghhhh. I'm there Rob, I'm there."

I clamp down my pussy on Rob's cock. My juices drip down my thighs and cover his shaft. Rob pushes up against my hips and unloads.

"I can feel your hot cum inside me. We came together; I can't believe it, that never happens."

We fall back on the bed and stay locked together. Rob wraps his arms around me. We lay together moaning and breathing hard.

Rob whispers, "I don't believe it either. You were really working your clit there; I loved watching you."

"Yeah, I hope I didn't rub it right off. I think we need a shower before dinner, we are pretty messy. Let me go get it started and you can join me."

I rise, and Rob's cum covered cock slips out. I hold my hand against my pussy, keeping our juices from dripping and head to the bathroom. A minute later Rob joins me in the bathroom.

"Hey, may I join you sexy lady? I love your body."

"Yes, you may, but no monkey business, dinner is waiting. Take this washcloth and soap, you may wash my back."

Rob scrubs my back with long, slow strokes. I feel like putty in his hands. He wraps his arms around me and tries to fondle my breasts. I remove his hands.

"I said no monkey business. My boobs are off limits until after dinner."

I take back the wash cloth and finish cleaning my body, before turning around scrubbing Rob's shoulders and chest. I move down to his cock and clean my new toy thoroughly. He spreads his legs to give more room to play.

"There you go big guy, all clean. I want you to let your pubes grow out and we'll visit Leslie next month. What do you think about a double wax job and possible threesome?"

"So, Charlene, tell me, is a threesome on your list, or have you already done that?"

"Not yet, but it is at the top of my list, and I want it to be you and Leslie. I promise I'll take care of you and I think you will love Leslie. She has a pretty pussy and she tastes good too."

I see that my comments get a rise out of Rob. He knows better than to start something right now and steps out of the shower. I shut off the water and Rob hands me a towel.

"Hey Rob, why don't you go get dressed for dinner and we'll meet in the lobby at 6:30. The restaurant is close, so we can walk."

Rob gets dressed while I comb out my hair in the bathroom. I finish up and grab his Fleshlight from the counter. I walk out, still naked, and hand it over.

"Here you go. Promise me you'll bring this on every trip from now on. It was really a turn on to use it with you. You'll never have to use it alone again. Better put it in the brown bag, you never know who might be in the hallway."

Rob puts the Fleshlight into the brown paper bag. He leans in and plants a big wet kiss on my lips before heading back. The sneaky guy grabs my left boob, and I must push him away again. I remind him there is no hanky-panky until after dinner. Rob scoots out and down the hallway.

"See you at 6:30."

At 6:30 I strut out of the elevator into the lobby, dressed in my favorite dress. It's a red raspberry dress that matches the color of my nipples. The bodice has two wide lace straps that cradle my breasts. A good amount of side boob and cleavage shows. The lace straps are translucent, and you can see my nipples if you look carefully. The skirt is light cotton and flows over my nice round rear.

I have my hair done up in a flowing bun with winglets hanging down each side. I chose a lipstick shade that matches the dress and more importantly, my nipples.

Rob takes one look, "You look fetching. Does your thong match the dress?"

Don't be silly, I'm not wearing one."

With that comment, I grab Rob's hand and lead him through the lobby.

"Come on, it's just a short walk to the restaurant."

It is still very warm, in the high 70's, if I were to guess. We enjoy a slow meandering walk down Scottsdale Road. Dinner is wonderful, and our waiter is the best. I catch him eyeing my tits throughout dinner. Rob notices too. After enjoying some appetizers, I feel Rob's hand move up my thigh and over my pussy. His fingers rub along my slit and I begin to get wet. I look into his eyes and smile. I spread my legs just a bit to encourage further exploration. Just then our main course is delivered, and Rob's hand makes a hasty retreat.

I whisper, "Later."

We finish dinner with no further groping. After dessert, we pay the bill and slowly walk back, hand in hand. After the short stroll, we get to the hotel and Rob suggests we walk around the grounds. He leads me to a secluded spot at the far end by a gazebo. If I know Rob, I know exactly what his intensions are. We turn to each other and embrace. We share a deep kiss with our tongues mingling together.

"Is outdoor sex on your list, Charlene?"

"Yes, it is. What do you have in mind?"

He leads me up the gazebo stairs to the platform. It's dark and secluded. We gaze out to the rose garden in the distance.

"Charlene, lean over the railing and get a better look."

Rob thinks he is so sneaky, but I play along. After all I want him to fill my pussy again with that marvelous cock. So, I bend over the railing. Rob steps behind me and raises my skirt above my rear. I feel his hands roam all around my ass cheeks and right up my crease. His fingers linger around my tight little sphincter. I'm loving the attention. He traces the line from my wrinkled star to my pussy and back. I moan and spread my legs as I lean over the rail. Rob uses both hands to massage my inner thighs and full outer lips. He dips his fingers between my puffy folds and rubs my wet inner labia. I've been waiting for this since I stepped out from the elevator before dinner.

"Take me from behind, Rob. I want you inside my cunt."

Rob unfastens his pants. I hear them drop to the ground. He rubs the tip of his cock though the crevice of my ass and over my little starfish. He leans his weight into me and his shaft presses against my bottom. Rob slides his shaft back and forth over my anal passage. I wonder if he intends to fuck me up the ass. I will let him, if he asks nicely.

Instead, he pushes deep into my wet and willing labia. Rob splits my lips with his thick shaft. I push back, and he is buried deep inside; his balls press into my bum. We hold our bodies together and relish the moment. My co-worker, my lover and I are joined together, cock to pussy.

"Once again you fill me completely. Play with my ass, your fingers felt good on my rim."

Rob pulls back slowly, and his cock pops out. I wonder for a moment what's wrong, until I feel him push his cock back along my ass crease. I love the feeling of him sliding back and forth over my O-ring. Rob pulls back again and then forcefully enters my cunt. I grunt as my hole is being filled. He begins a nice rhythm. I feel his fingers lightly rub anal opening. Rob slides his cock along my inner flesh and then presses his finger into my ass up to the first knuckle. I gasp.

"Go ahead. You have my permission."

He presses further into anal tunnel. His finger slides past the tight ring until it is buried deep inside. I flex my bottom as my backside surrounds his hand. Rob continues pumping in and out of both holes. I can feel his shaft slide back and forth in my pussy as his finger slides back and forth in my ass. I let my fingers get involved in the action too. I hold the railing with one hand while my other one searches out my clit. I spread my legs further giving us more space.

"This is the best feeling of the weekend. The sensations on my clit and in my pussy and ass are so good together. I love feeling the warm night air on my boobs. Let's do this more often."

My fingers circle around my erect pearl as Rob slides his shaft deep into me. My sphincter loosens up as we continue to move forward. Rob surprises me by pulling his finger from my bottom and inserting a second. His index and middle fingers push deep.

I love being stretched. My raspy response is, "Yes!"

My fingers move quickly over my clit. I feel my juices drip down my thighs. Rob's cock easily slides within my tight pussy. His fingers remain buried in my ass. I hold onto the railing while my climax overwhelms me.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm there Rob, I'm there. Feels so good."

My entire body shakes as Rob grips my waist to hold me steady. My orgasm travels from head to toe; my breasts sway to and fro, held up by my lace straps. My hard nipples push against the fabric. I drop my head and take shallow breaths as I ride out this climax. This has been such an emotional weekend for me.

Rob's fingers slide out me tight hole and he grabs me by the hips with both hands. I stretch my legs and brace myself for his next move.

"I love your round bubble butt. It fits me so well. Hang onto the rail."

Rob rams his cock quickly and forcefully into me. His hips press into my ass cheeks with every thrust. I squeeze my pussy to provide more pressure on his cock. I feel Rob rise behind me. His shaft sides against my G-spot.

"I'm cumming Charlene. I wish this could last forever. Uuggggg. That's it."

I feel his hot cum spread within my inner flesh as he leans into me, pressing me into the rail. I turn to Rob and we share a soft kiss before we uncouple. He pulls my skirt back down to cover my bottom and we rearrange ourselves. I turn to face Rob. We hug and kiss standing on the gazebo under a bright moon.

I whisper, "Thank you for that, it's a nice night cap and ending for our weekend. You know we're back to business tomorrow? We have to return to our professional selves?"

"Yes, I know. It's been a lovely weekend. Thank you for opening up to me. We seem to have a few secrets between us."

"Lovely secrets."

Rob questions, "Will we be OK for the next trip? I'd like to continue this relationship?"

I reassure him, "Of course, we will. Before then we're taking a side trip to Leslie's, don't forget. And then next month we have the build out in San Diego."

"San Diego, that's right. Well I'm putting in a reservation right now for Black's Beach. Don't bother with your bathing suit."

"Rob, you are incorrigible. I guess we should go in."

We walk hand in hand back to the hotel and take the elevator to our floor. We hug and kiss one last time.

I whisper, "Till next time?"

Rob responds, "Till next time!"

12