Charles and Diana Ch. 02

Story Info
They join the Mile High club before marrying in Vegas.
7.1k words
4.09
17.9k
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles Richards and Diana Maitland had to wait only a few minutes outside the hangar building at the airport in L.A. until the pilot came out. Charles introduced Diana to the pilot; his name was Gordon Brown, he looked several years older than Charles and he was a right handsome man as well—wavy, dark brown hair, dark eyes and chiseled features. He looked Diana up and down appraisingly, paying special attention to her breasts; then he looked at Charles with a twinkle in his eyes and chuckled shortly as he said, "I can see why you're anxious to get to Vegas! Better watch out though, she looks like she's going to be quite a handful!" He said that last part nervously as he saw the look on Diana's face.

Diana had put her hands on her hips and stared sternly at him as he had ogled her breasts. When he finished his statement about her being a handful, she glared at the pilot and said, "More like two handfuls, Mr. Brown...or is it Capt. Brown? And they're way more than you could handle, I'm sure. Charles here, however, knows how to handle them very well—which is why I'm dragging his ass off to Vegas to marry me! Now, would you be so kind as to get aboard that plane and get it ready for takeoff!" She pointed toward the plane as she finished her statement.

Gordon Brown looked at her in shock for a few seconds as his cheeks reddened; he should've known better than to insult a Colonel's daughter like that! Then he mumbled, "Yes, ma'am. My apologies, Miss Maitland," and headed toward the plane.

Charles had been about to get in Gordon's face because of the way he'd looked at Diana, but when she chastised Gordon herself, he almost laughed at the look on Gordon's face. Oh, man... was she good with a snappy comeback, or what?!! And then when she told Gordon that he knew how to handle her breasts very well and that she was dragging him to Vegas to marry her, his eyebrows went up in surprise and his heart flipped over.

He knew she was perfect for him because she wasn't going to take shit from anyone—including himself; he had always longed for a woman who could keep him on his toes. His ex-wife had never argued with him about anything, and he had always wanted a woman who would argue with him and keep him intellectually stimulated because that drove his passion...for love and for life! He grabbed Diana and pulled her against him and kissed her deeply and passionately for several moments as he caressed her left breast with his right hand, squeezing her nipple firmly, but gently, until she groaned in his mouth.

She had her arms wrapped around his neck, so he moved his left hand to her right breast and just stood there kissing her and caressing her breasts until she arched against him, her mouth breaking away from his as her head fell backward and she moaned deeply. Her crotch was pressed firmly against his hardness and he could feel that she was hanging onto his neck because her legs felt weak. He said huskily, "Look at me, Diana." When she raised her head and opened her eyes, he could see her rampant desire, so he continued, "I wasn't sure before, but I am now. I'm in love with you, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make you love me, too!"

She grinned sexily, and said, "This is a great start! Now, why don't we get aboard the plane and stop giving Gordon there a show!" as she nodded toward the plane.

Charles looked sideways toward the plane and saw Gordon standing in the hatchway gawking at them. He looked back at Diana and said sexily, "I want to make sure that son-of-a-bitch knows you belong to me!" As he said that, he slid his hands from her breasts down her body and around to her ass, and then rubbed his hardness firmly against her crotch a couple times, causing her head to fall back again and a loud moan to escape her lips and he felt her knees buckling. So he leaned down and picked her up in his arms and started walking toward the plane.

Diana put her mouth near his ear and said firmly, "If you rub against me like that one more time, I'm going to make you fuck me on the plane. You got that, Mr. Tease?"

She didn't realize how close they were to the plane at that point, and she snapped her head to her left as she heard Gordon snort a laugh. He was grinning wolfishly at the two of them and said, "Hey, it would be a hell of way to start your lives together...to join the Mile High club." Both of them frowned at him in confusion, so he explained, "You know, people who...do it...in a plane while in flight. Haven't you two ever heard of the Mile High club? Geez, I guess not. Why do you think they call the flight control area of the plane the 'COCKpit?' But, trust me, it's worth it!" as he grinned even wider and waggled his eyebrows suggestively at them.

Charles and Diana looked at each other; they both started to grin sexily as they thought about it. They couldn't imagine that very many people had the opportunity to do something like that; they would be all alone in the passenger compartment—and it would make for one hell of a memory! Charles looked at Gordon and said, "You let me know when we reach cruising altitude, and if you open that cockpit door, so help me, I'll beat the shit out of you as soon as we're on the ground!" Gordon indicated that he understood.

They boarded the plane and sat in the two front seats across from each other, put their seat belts on and held hands and looked at each other as Gordon started the engines. It took just a couple minutes for them to taxi to the runway; they had an interesting view of the takeoff as Gordon had left the cockpit door open and they could see down the runway. She loved the feeling of power from the acceleration of the aircraft as it sped down the runway, and when it lifted off the ground and the heavy vibrations from the landing gear rolling on the pavement ceased, she felt like she was floating. She looked at Charles and they both smiled as he squeezed her hand.

It was a bit noisy inside the airplane as the engines were pretty loud; Charles and Diana were glad because they figured that Gordon wouldn't be able to hear whatever happened between them. About 5 minutes after they took off, Gordon turned around and indicated to Charles with a thumb up, apparently indicating that they were at cruising altitude. Charles unbuckled himself, got up and went forward to close the cockpit door, with a warning look at Gordon, took off his suit jacket and laid it over the back of his seat, then turned to her and held his hand down to her.

She undid her seatbelt, took his hand and stood up with her purse, and he led her to the back of the plane and sat in the port side seat. He pulled her onto his lap to kiss her passionately for a few minutes, caressing her breasts again; when he could hear her moaning into his mouth, he knew she was ready as much as he was. He helped her to stand up and she put her purse down on the floor next to the seat. Then he put his hands on her legs, noting that she was not wearing stockings, then ran his hands slowly up her legs, under her dress and slip, over her hips and ass, and removed her underwear. He watched her as she stared at him, breathing heavily; he didn't raise her dress at all to look at her crotch—he wanted to save that until after they were married.

When she stepped out of her panties, he picked them up; he could feel how wet the crotch was and he smiled sexily as he realized how much he had been turning her on. He brought her panties to his face and sniffed them, and then groaned as he got his first real whiff of a woman; his ex-wife never let him put his head anywhere near her crotch. He saw the look of excitement on Diana's face as he sniffed her panties, and he realized that she was a woman who most definitely wanted him to put his head between her legs and lick her...he could hardly wait to do that! He stuffed her panties into his pocket intending not to give them back to her, and he saw her frown slightly and a distant look come into her eyes like she was remembering something, then deep desire flooded their depths as she stared at him again.

He almost asked her what she was thinking, but at the moment, he was throbbing and he wanted to be inside her, and from the look on her face, that was what she wanted, too. But he didn't want her to see him yet, so he pulled her toward him to straddle his lap on her knees; she hesitated for a moment while she removed her half-slip from under her dress laying it on the seat across the aisle, then moved to straddle him with her dress covering his lap. He moved his hands to his belt and manipulated it undone and then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He wore brief underwear, which constrained him more; he had to lift himself off the seat slightly as he pushed his pants and underwear down his hips and over his ass low enough to free himself. He kept his ass positioned on the edge of the seat so he would be at a better angle to enter her more easily.

She never saw his cock and she realized from the way he had removed her panties and then pulled her over his lap before he undid his pants that he didn't want them to see each other yet. It was kind of exciting to think that she was going to impale herself upon a man she just met a couple hours ago—in an airplane while in flight over a mile off the ground, and with whom she's flying off to Vegas to marry because he had told her he wouldn't fuck her until she was his wife. She'd have to remember to thank Gordon for his suggestion that they join the Mile High club!

He positioned himself at her wet entrance, then reached up and grasped her face and kissed her deeply, and he heard her moan sexily as she felt him rubbing against her. She squirmed her hips as she tried to thrust herself down onto him, but he stopped her by grasping her waist, and said sensuously, "I want you to lower yourself onto me as slowly as you can; I want to savor the feeling of every inch of me sliding inside you. Do you understand?"

She looked at him and nodded and moaned that she understood; she could tell from how far above him she was positioned on her knees, and yet she could feel the head of his cock rubbing her, that his cock was longer than any she'd had inside her before—even the big man's—John Wayne. He held onto her waist as she slowly started to push herself down onto his cock; he was pretty thick, too, over half the width that she'd been used to with the big man. She heard him start to groan deeply as she felt his cock stretching her open.

Then he hissed and moaned, "Oh, my God! You're so tight...this feels sooo good!" Then he looked at her and said huskily, "I don't know how long I'll be able to last...I haven't been inside a woman for over 3 years—I promise I'll make it up to you once we're married!"

When she was completely impaled on him, she could feel the head of his cock rubbing a spot deep inside her that she'd never felt stimulated this much before and it was making her pussy ache with pleasure. She started to just barely rock her hips, moving his cock around inside her, with the tip rubbing firmly on that spot; within just several seconds, she felt like she had to pee, even though she knew she didn't, but it was also starting to feel pleasurable, so she just kept stimulating herself the same way. Then, all of a sudden, she felt like she was melting—liquid heat was radiating through her body and her pussy and abdomen were throbbing with intense pleasure; her back arched and her head fell backward and she started moaning loudly, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

Charles couldn't believe what he was seeing and feeling; she'd barely started to move herself on him and, within a minute, she was having an orgasm and he hadn't had to do a thing! He hadn't even touched her breasts or kissed her since she'd lowered herself onto him—he was just sitting there watching her come while she rocked herself on him! He throbbed from the pulsing of her inner muscles—he wanted to orgasm with her, so he braced his arms on the armrests and started thrusting his hips upward into her as much as he could.

When he started thrusting his hips, she matched him and started thrusting downward onto him as he moved upward; she started to moan even louder and he could feel her still pulsing on him. It didn't take very long for him; after just several hard thrusts, he exploded and it felt like he was shooting streams of semen inside her. He groaned loudly as his hips continued to buck with each hard pulse of his orgasm; it seemed to last forever because he hadn't had an orgasm in over a week—since the last time he'd masturbated in the shower out of sheer frustration. He had the feeling he was never going to have to masturbate again...which suited him just fine!

As their orgasms finally abated, Diana lifted her head and looked down at Charles, smiled sexily at him and said, "Am I really the first woman you've fucked in over 3 years?" He nodded slowly as he breathed heavily and stared at her with desire still in his eyes, so she asked him, "Did it feel as good as you remember?"

She started to frown when he shook his head no, then he reached up and grabbed her head and neck and pulled her down just in front of his face and groaned deeply, "It felt way better than anything I've ever felt before!" Then he crushed her lips to his and kissed her passionately for several moments until they felt him starting to slide out of her. She leaned down and picked up her purse and opened it and pulled out wads of toilet paper she'd stuffed into it back in the restroom at the hangar. He looked at her and narrowed his eyes, then grinned crookedly as he said, "You little minx...you intended for this to happen all along, didn't you?"

She smiled a little wider and said, "I was just hoping...I wasn't even sure it would be possible on a plane until Gordon told us about the Mile High club. I have to remember to thank him for that!"

Charles grinned back at her and said, "Yes, WE should thank him for that!"

They cleaned themselves up carefully; she stayed kneeling over his lap using the skirt of her dress to keep them covered so they couldn't see each other yet. She didn't move off his lap until he had worked his underwear and pants back up and got the zipper up, but then she had to move away because his hands had been brushing against her inner thighs making her pussy start to tingle and flood with wetness again.

She had moaned softly when she moved off of him after his hands brushed her inner thighs, and Charles couldn't believe that she was acting like she was getting turned on again so soon—he thought she was just trying to make him feel good and excite him again. So he looked at her and said, "You don't have to try to please me by pretending that I'm turning you on again already."

Diana looked at him for a couple seconds, then grabbed his hand, leaned down and lifted her dress just high enough to get his hand under the skirt, and then shoved his hand up between her legs to her wet pussy and moaned, "Does that feel like pretending to you?"

Charles' eyes widened and then he stared at her with raw lust as he felt himself stirring again and he exclaimed, "Oh, my God, woman! You're going to kill me!" If he hadn't seen her pull a wad of wet toilet paper from between her legs just a few minutes ago, he would've sworn she just hadn't cleaned herself up! She felt as wet now as when he first entered her, and he couldn't stop himself from sliding a couple of his fingers up into her as she rocked her hips on his hand and brought her left foot up to prop it on the edge of the seat next to him, giving his hand more room. She moaned again as she stared down at him with the same look of lust in her eyes. He kept sliding his fingers in and out of her and he put his other hand up under her dress and used his thumb to start rubbing her clitoris—he noticed how soft her crotch hair felt as he swirled a couple of his fingers in it, and he almost couldn't wait to see it.

She had to grasp the back of the seat beside her to her right to hold on as her legs started feel shaky and she groaned loudly as her head fell back and her hips started to thrust in rhythm to his stroking. She felt him apply a little more pressure on her clit and that was all it took; she yelled loudly, "OHHHH GOD!" as her hips bucked several times and her pussy throbbed on his fingers.

He withdrew his fingers from inside her after he felt her stop throbbing, pulled his hands out from under her dress and looked at her wetness on his fingers; he almost started to lick them clean but he decided he wanted his first taste of her to come from putting his tongue in her. So, he grabbed the least wet wad of toilet paper they'd just used and wiped his fingers with it.

He was just staring up at her with awe and lust; he was hard and throbbing again—he needed to be inside her again...badly. He told her to turn around, bend over and hold onto the arm of the seat on the other side of the aisle. When she did so without hesitation and a look of pure lust on her face, he stood and undid his pants as fast as he could, and pushed them down just far enough to pull himself out. Then he reached down and lifted her skirt just high enough to guide it up under her dress to her crotch. He placed himself at her dripping entrance and told her to hold on tight, then he grasped her hips up under her dress and thrust into her as hard as he could with a loud grunt, and just started pounding into her as hard as he could while she groaned loudly and lustfully.

God, he'd always wanted to take a woman from behind like this, but his ex-wife had never let him do it—he'd very nearly raped her ass after he'd found out she'd cheated on him and had allowed the other man to take her from behind. He'd hunted the bastard down after he made his wife tell him who the man was; he beat the shit out the bastard and then put his gun in the man's face and made the prick tell him all the things he'd done to his wife and that she'd done to him.

Then he was really pissed because what the man described made him hard as he pictured the bastard doing all those things to his wife in all those different positions and places, especially when the bastard told him that his wife had put her mouth on his cock. Except she hadn't let the bastard take her ass, and he toyed with the idea of sodomizing her when he got home before he kicked her out. When he confronted his bitch-of-a-wife afterward, she'd screamed at him that it was all true and that the bastard had made her feel more alive and sexy than he ever had.

Well, that just pissed him off even further, so he'd made her lick his already hard cock to get it wet, and then he'd sneered angrily at the look of lust on her face when he realized she was turned on by the way he was treating her. Then he'd sneered cruelly when he bent her over the kitchen table and she had panted excitedly as she thought he was going to take her from behind, but instead, he shoved his cock all the way into her ass just once to hear her scream in pain in his rage to get even with her. Then he'd told her he did that just because it was the only part of her body that her bastard lover hadn't had; then he'd stood up and pulled out of her ass and just said, "Get out of my house, you fucking bitch! You'll be hearing from my lawyer!"

She'd already packed her things while he'd gone after her bastard lover, she walked out and went straight to the bastard's apartment and he never saw her again. He did learn from his lawyer when the divorce was final that the bastard had been married as well and that they'd been planning to leave their spouses for each other, but the bastard changed his mind and stayed with his wife. He'd grinned smugly and thought to himself that there did seem to be some justice in the world; the bitch got what she deserved.

When he finally started dating again, he started using his skills from his job to read women more. He was determined that the next woman he fell in love with would be someone who had no qualms about letting him know what she wanted sexually, and that he'd do everything in his power to make sure that she felt alive and sexy. But, he was also going to make sure that the woman understood once she was his wife, she belonged to him and only him, and he would do whatever it took to keep her faithful to him. So he knew he would have to find a woman who responded very sexually to him—how else could a man make sure that a woman would remain faithful to him other than to satisfy her more than any other man could? And he certainly seemed to be accomplishing that with Diana—thank God!

12