Charles and Diana Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concierge motioned to the security guard and handed him the box of jewels and told him to make sure nothing happened the jewels or to Mrs. Richards. The security guard was a large man who appeared to be in his early 40's; not as handsome as Charles but reasonably good looking, and he appeared to have an honest face, so she said good evening to the concierge and followed the security guard to the elevators. They made the ride up in silence and when they got out on the top floor and headed to their corner suite, she unlocked the door and told the man that she would probably be at least 20 minutes getting ready. He handed her the box of jewels and told her he'd be waiting outside when she was ready.

Diana rushed inside, shed her clothes and put them away, and immediately went into the bathroom to turn the shower on so she could rinse quickly and run the razor over her legs and underarms to get rid of the slight stubble she could feel on them. She'd carefully pulled on a plastic shower cap so her hair wouldn't get wet and ruin her style; it took her less than 10 minutes in the shower. She got out and dried herself completely, brushed her teeth, applied some antiperspirant and deodorant and some lotion on her freshly shaved legs. Then she went to the dresser and got her new pair of silky, cream-colored panties and put them on, and then went and got her dress and shoes out of the closet.

She took the dress over to the bed to put it on; she stepped into it and fastened the halter straps around her neck with the hooks and then reached around and zipped the back up to her waist. Unlike the shorter black halter dress that the "big man," John Wayne had bought for her, this dress did not have supporting bra cups built into it; her breasts were simply covered by the satiny lining and the cream colored, silky, pleated outer material. As she moved, her generous breasts bounced and swayed with her every movement, and the cool, soft material rubbing on her nipples kept them firm and she could see them poking forward. She was practically naked under this dress...and it showed!

She had an attack of nerves; could she dare to go out in public like this? She put on the strappy gold high-heels she'd gotten to go with the dress and went out into the main room to look at herself in the full-length mirrors on the closet doors. The image she saw stunned her again; she looked as good as any Hollywood sex goddess! Her cleavage was just visible in the deep V-front of the dress and her legs were exposed to just above her knees by the curved split up the front of the dress. Then she remembered the diamond jewelry; she took the box into the bathroom and set it on the vanity to put on the necklace, earrings and bracelet.

Once she had them on, she went out and looked at herself again in the full-length mirrors. The jewels added a definite sparkle to her appearance, and the tasteful design of the pieces helped to tone her overall image down a bit, so that she looked elegantly sexy rather than just exuding raw sex appeal. She picked up the jewel box and her clutch bag, making sure she had everything she needed in it, checked her hair and make-up in the mirrors again and opened the door to leave.

The security guard was still standing there, and when he looked at her, she saw his eyes widen in surprise; she asked him if she looked all right, and the surprise in his eyes changed to blatant male appreciation as he just nodded. She smiled at him as she handed him the jewel box, then he smiled back at her and offered her his arm to escort her to the elevators and down to the lobby.

When the elevator opened in the lobby and the security guard walked out with this gorgeous woman on his arm, he couldn't help but smile as he noticed that other men around the lobby turned to stare at that gorgeous woman and then looked at him with admiration thinking she was with him! He hated to have to let go of her so she could go meet her husband waiting for her in the nightclub restaurant; all he could think was what a lucky bastard her husband was! He continued to watch her as she made her way through the lobby...her breasts bouncing and her hips gently swaying as she walked confidently toward the other end of the building—every man's eyes following her as she passed.

Charles Richards had arrived in the nightclub restaurant at precisely 5:45—a bit earlier than their 6:00 reservation. As soon as he told the host his name and started to apologize for being early, the host said, "Good evening, Mr. Richards. That is not a problem, we have your table already waiting for you." The host showed him to a table down on one of the lower tiers closest to the stage area. It was a table meant for four people, but as far as he knew, it was just going to be him and Diana sitting there.

A waiter came over and asked him if he would care for a drink while he waited for his wife, and Charles frowned as he wondered how the waiter knew he was waiting for his wife, so he asked him that. The waiter explained to him that they had been told who he and his wife were and that they were special guests of the hotel and that they were to be given whatever they wanted! Charles' eyebrows went up in surprise; he'd never been exposed to this kind of VIP treatment before and he was afraid he could get used to it a little too easily!

Charles asked the waiter to bring him a scotch on the rocks and then asked him if they had Chivas; the waiter said of course they had it, so Charles told him to make it two fingers of Chivas, neat. The waiter smiled and said he would be right back. Charles glanced around the nightclub as he waited for his drink and saw that everyone was dressed elegantly; the men were all in formal suits or tuxedos and the women in cocktail dresses or evening gowns—at least his suit looked formal enough so he fit in. The waiter was back with his drink in less than 2 minutes—nice to get prompt service for once!

He sat back and relaxed in his chair and sipped on his scotch as he waited for Diana to arrive. He could catch snippets of conversations going on around him every so often; he saw an older couple sitting at a nearby table and they smiled at him and raised their glasses to him—he wasn't sure why, but he raised his glass to them as well. Then he remembered where he'd seen the older couple; they were the ones who had caught him and Diana making out in the elevator earlier today when they had been on their way back to their suite this morning. He grinned back at them as he chuckled quietly.

After about 15 minutes, he heard a couple men at a nearby table suddenly stop in the middle of their conversation as one of them whistled quietly and the other one muttered, "Oh, my God! Who is that woman? God, please let her be single!"

Charles looked around and saw Diana standing up at the entrance as the host pointed to where he was. His eyes turned to flames as he stood up and took in her gorgeous appearance, then he turned to the men at the other table who'd noticed her and said to them, "Sorry, gentlemen, but she's spoken for...she's my wife!" His ego was further stroked when he saw admiration and slight envy in the other men's eyes when he told them that she was his! His eyes were burning as she worked her way down to him, staring back at him the whole way. His dick was stirring in his pants and his knees felt weak as he watched her breasts bounce and sway gently under the material of her dress as she moved—he hoped he was going to be able to make it through dinner!

By the time she stopped directly in front of him, staring up at him with as much desire in her eyes as his held for her, his dick was already hard and throbbing. When she asked him quietly if he had missed her, he couldn't stop himself from wrapping his hands around her lower back right at the curve of her ass and pressing her crotch against his so she could feel his hard cock. Then he growled quietly, "Does that answer your question?" as he leaned his head down and devoured her mouth for a moment until he heard her moan deeply.

He was highly gratified when he raised his head and saw the look of raw desire for him on her face; her mouth was still partially open and her heavy-lidded eyes were staring at him with open wantonness as she grasped the lapels of his jacket to steady herself. He slowly slid his hands away from her lower back and brought his right hand up to her chin to push her mouth closed as he said, "Close your mouth, dear. People are staring." Then he noticed the sparkling jewels on her ear lobes, around her neck and at her wrist, and he asked her, "Am I going to have to arrest you for committing a jewelry heist on your way here?" as he took a step back.

Diana frowned in confusion; desire was still clouding her brain and she wasn't keeping up with what Charles was saying, so she mumbled, "Huh?" Charles touched the jewelry she was wearing and asked her where she got it, so she shook her head slightly and explained to him why she was wearing it. Then he asked her if she knew how much it was worth as he pulled out a chair to seat her, and she said, "Uh huh," as she sat down. When he raised his eyebrows questioningly as he went to sit down, she told him, "Over $200,000!"

She almost laughed out loud when Charles nearly missed his seat as he sat down! Now he looked stunned! She had hoped to see that look on his face as soon as he had seen her, but no, it took the price tag of a bunch of flashy diamonds to startle him that much! Even the big man had looked startled the first moment he saw her and when she had gotten dressed up for him, but Charles had just stared at her with desire. And then he nearly overpowered her with her desire for him; she was beginning to get nervous that he held more power over her than she had over him—how would they be able to keep their relationship balanced?

She didn't have time to mull that thought over as a waiter arrived with menus and asked her if she would like a drink while they decided what they would like to have. She didn't want to drink too much before she had to perform because it would be unprofessional to go onstage even the least bit tipsy, so she asked the waiter just to bring her a glass of a nice chardonnay—preferably aged in oak and with a nice buttery palate. The waiter said they had a brand that had those specific characteristics, and he would be right back with a glass.

She looked at Charles and saw him sipping on a glass of what looked like whiskey or scotch, so she asked him what it was. When he said it was Chivas, she raised her eyebrows and said, "That stuff's not cheap! How much did that cost?" He told her he didn't know and he didn't care because he didn't have to pay for it! He told her what the waiter had said and they both smiled as they realized they were going to enjoy getting the VIP treatment!

It didn't take Diana long to decide what she was having for dinner; they had Lobster Newburg on the menu—her most favorite dish! She ordered that along with a fresh spinach salad; trying to keep her meal as light as possible since she had to sing later and it would be difficult to sing on a full stomach. Charles ordered the biggest steak they had on the menu and asked the waiter if the chef knew how to cook a steak well done without ruining it and taking all the flavor out of it—the waiter assured him that of course he could, their chef was one of the finest when it came to steaks, no matter how done you wanted it!

Charles and Diana chatted about their favorite foods and drinks while they waited for their meals to arrive. He learned that she loved all kinds of seafood, except some of the shellfish varieties like oysters, clams and mussels, but her favorites were lobster, scallops, shrimp, crab and all kinds of fish. Charles frowned; he wasn't that crazy about most seafood—he only liked fish and crab. He was more of a meat and potatoes kind of man; steaks—when cooked properly, roasts, ribs, and all kinds of barbecued meat. But he did have one food that he never got tired of—pizza. If he had to choose one type of food to eat for the rest of his life, it would be pizza.

Diana laughed; she had a weakness for pizza, too. But she knew if she ate too much, it would make her fat! She had to watch what she ate most of the time because she had a tendency to gain weight easily if she didn't pay attention to what she ate and how much she ate! It hadn't taken her long to gain back the 10 pounds she lost during the months of her depression after she'd heard that the big man had re-married after their encounter—even though she knew he was going to. When the big man's friend, Ward Bond, who was now also a good friend to her, had come to her office to snap her out of her funk 4 months afterward, Diana was back to her normal weight in just a little over a month—most of it due to pizza!

She told Charles that she had a tendency to gain weight when she was happy and lose weight when she was depressed, and she hoped she wasn't going to end up turning into a fat pig because of her happiness to have finally found him! Charles' eyes smoldered at her as he told her not to worry—he would make sure they got plenty of exercise! They grinned sexily at each other as they thought about that; just then, their meals arrived.

They tried to take their time with their meal; they had a lot of time to kill before the music and dancing would start at 8:00 and it was only about 6:30. They ate as leisurely as they could, sipping on wine with their food—Diana had another glass of chardonnay and Charles had asked for a nice red wine with his steak. Diana ate as much as she could without making herself feel too full; Charles scarfed down every bit of his steak, saying it was the best steak he'd ever had—done just right and still tender and juicy! Diana smiled as she sipped on her wine and watched him relish every bite.

She started to feel envious of that steak; she wanted him to relish eating her as much as he was that steak. She picked up a breadstick from the basket on their table and brought it to her mouth and was going to take a big bite of it, but she stopped as a naughty thought came into her mind. She closed her mouth and just put the end of the breadstick to her lips as she pursed them slightly, like she was kissing the tip of his cock; then she opened her mouth and slid a couple inches of the breadstick into her mouth and then wrapped her lips around it.

Charles stopped with his last bite of steak halfway to his mouth when he saw what she was doing; he put the bite of steak in his mouth and chewed slowly as they stared at each other. She slowly pulled the breadstick out of her mouth and then ran her tongue around her dry lips to moisten them again. Then she did the same thing with the breadstick again, only this time she stuck the tip of her tongue out and flicked it over the end of the breadstick a couple times as she withdrew it from her mouth. It took Charles much effort to swallow the bite of steak in his mouth without choking as he started to breathe heavily.

Diana grinned sexily as she saw the flames come up in Charles' eyes and saw him breathing heavier—it was working! She leaned toward him and said hotly, "I'd rather wrap my lips around your cock and have you devour my pussy like you've been devouring that steak!" She couldn't make it any clearer than that!

The fire in Charles' eyes roared even hotter; he drank down his last gulp of wine, wiped his mouth with his napkin, stood up and came around to move her chair as she stood, and he grabbed her hand as he led her quickly up the aisle to the nightclub entrance. He explained to the host that they were going to the restroom and they would be back as soon as possible; the host noted that they didn't head toward the restrooms—they were headed back toward the main lobby! The host smiled to himself; he knew they were headed back to their room for a quickie—they were on their honeymoon, for God's sake!

Charles and Diana made their way quickly through the main lobby to the elevators. As they passed through the lobby, Ward Bond, who was checking in at the front desk, spotted Diana. Ward tried to get Diana's attention but she was looking at the man she was with and didn't see him. Ward noted the way Diana was dressed and his eyebrows rose in appreciation. When he saw them get into an elevator by themselves, he saw the man start to back her into the corner kissing her as the elevator doors closed. Ward wasn't surprised; any man in his right mind would attack her looking like that!

When Ward turned back to the desk clerk again, the clerk asked him if he was a friend of Mrs. Richards. Ward asked the clerk, "Who?" and the clerk said the woman he had seen get into the elevator was Diana Maitland Richards, and when the clerk had heard him call her by her first name, the clerk had figured she was a friend of his. Ward exclaimed, "She's married?!!" and the clerk informed him Diana was on her honeymoon, and that she had agreed to perform in the nightclub tonight as a favor to the hotel's concierge.

Ward was floored! He'd figured it would be a long while before Diana ever found any man who could take her mind off of the Duke—he just hoped she hadn't leapt before she looked! He would definitely have to check out her new husband before he told Duke about this because he knew the Duke would want to know everything! The brief glimpse he'd gotten of her husband and they way he went after her, told Ward that her husband at least had great taste in women; but he was more interested in the way Diana responded to her new husband. He would have to make a point to get himself and his wife into the nightclub tonight!

Charles and Diana barely managed to control themselves in the elevator; as soon as the doors started to close and no one else had gotten on, Charles backed her into the corner and crushed his mouth to hers. He leaned his body against her and rubbed his crotch against hers, as he had wanted to do when she first arrived at the nightclub restaurant earlier—but he knew that would've been too obvious! They just groaned into each other's mouths as they kissed deeply and ground their hips together the whole ride. As soon as the elevator reached the top floor, they parted and exited and moved swiftly to their room while she dug the key out of her clutch bag.

As soon as they were inside the room, Diana pushed the door closed, backed Charles up against it and went down onto her knees in front of him. She had his pants open in no time, pushed them down his thighs and pulled his hard cock through the slit in the front of his boxers. Then she immediately laved it with her tongue from base to tip all around to get him good and wet, then wrapped her lips and her left hand around him and started frantically sucking and jacking him off. She stuck her right hand up through the leg of his boxer shorts and started massaging his balls and his perineum at the same time. It didn't take long; within 3 minutes, Charles was groaning loudly as a powerful orgasm tore through him.

Diana was surprised at how powerfully his semen shot out of his cock to the back of her throat; it almost choked her until she backed off far enough so that the next spurts landed on her tongue. She kept squeezing his cock and massaging his balls until his orgasm ended and he sagged against the door. She stood up carefully and put his cock back into his boxer shorts, pulled his pants back up, rubbing her hands over his ass and his cock as she tucked his shirt back into his pants and then zipped them back up, buttoned them and fastened his buckle again.

Charles just stood there staring at her as she completely dressed him again; he was getting addicted to her—to anything she wanted to do to him—to anything she wanted him to do to her! Any time she wanted to wrap her lips around his dick, he would be powerless to stop her! Any time she wanted his mouth on her pussy, he would not be able to resist! When she stood in front of him and removed her dress and panties, and was standing there in nothing but her strappy gold high-heels and those sparkling diamonds—he was powerless to resist her.