Charlie

Story Info
My unusual friend.
2k words
3.72
11.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note- There is no sex in this as I'm introducing a story idea I've been playing with. More to come. Enjoy! All character's portrayed in this story will be eighteen or older!

----------------------------------

Standing at a whopping six inches in height, Charlie is the biggest friend anyone could ask for. Yeah you heard right, six inches. You see, Charlie is an alien that came from some far away planet that I won't even bother trying to pronounce so I'm not even gonna try to spell it, so it may be wise just to use your own imagination but he's not from this galaxy nonetheless.

I've met Charlie a few years back, at a fourth of July outing with my family. I had wandered off to go explore the reservation site and that's when something caught my eye. A mysterious object of some kind was floating atop the lake. At first I thought it was someone's garbage because it looked like a soda can just floating there, but the way it reflected the sunlight made me take a closer look.

A closer inspection revealed that not only was the sunlight glistening off the object, but it had colorful jewel- like stone's that etched its surface seemingly to radiate their own light. It was a light source I've never seen before in my entire life that decorated the outside edges of a silver object that lay floating there.

I reached out and grabbed it, thankfully it was close by a dock so I didn't have to put much effort into retrieving it. I turned it around in my hand's inspecting it, I shook it, I tossed it from hand to hand like a tennis ball feeling its weight and that's the first time I heard Charlie speak.

"Put me down you giant putz!"

I was shocked to say the least as I dropped the object back into the water and looked around for the source of the voice. I was completely dumbfounded, looking around like an idiot as there was not another person in sight. I shrugged it off thinking maybe some child was having fun with his parent's off in the distance, when I heard Charlie again.

"Pick me up! Pick me up! Pick me up!"

I looked back into the water and that's when I saw that object bobbing up and down frantically, making ring's in the water the way a fishing bobber does. I could see a little, I don't know how to explain it so I'm gonna say a little man waving his arms at me trying to get my attention.

Should I have been scared at the moment? Maybe, but curiosity got the better of me as I without a second thought reached back into the lake and pulled Charlie out. I held him in the palm of my hand as he stood there shaking his fist at me, threatening and insulting me at the same time. I had to laugh, it was funny. A pint sized creature standing there telling me that he was going to inflict pain on me for trying to kill him. It was hysterical.

I guess he didn't appreciate the humor because he pulled what looked like a gun and shot me with it. It felt like a bee-sting and a tazer mixed, but it was enough to grab my attention as I staggered backwards. It was the first time that day that I felt frighten by him.

"Now I got your attention brute. I want you to reach back into whatever your kind calls that stuff...," Charlie says pointing to the water, "...and get my airship back.''

I did as I was told.. "Now you're going to help me get some..." Charlie started to name element's that I've never heard before in my entire life, "...and your going to help me rebuild my airship so I could get off this hellish planet."

I was stunned how a creature so tiny could be demanding to someone one hundred times his own height. Could he know that I can possibly kill him if I wanted too? Could he know that I can just toss him back into the water and walk away. Something stopped me from doing just that. I don't know what it was but my feet remained planted where they stood. I guess I was awe struck by this small creature.

"Who are you and what are you?" I asked finally finding my voice.

"Ah, the putz does speak! You shouldn't worry about that as I will be off this disgusting planet shortly!"

I didn't have the heart to tell him that his demands were nearly impossible because quite frankly I was scared he may do something to injure me or even worse kill me right there on the spot. I heard my phone ring indicating it was time for me to head back to the campsite. As I walked back he told me his name was Charlie.

I found my dad cooking on the grill and said,

"Dad this is Charlie!" Charlie this is my dad, Roger!"

I got a funny look from my father as he stared at me like I've gone insane. "Uh Brian?" My dad whispers. "Aren't you a little too old to have an imaginary friend?"

I looked into the palm of my hand where Charlie stood and looked back at my father. "No dad! This is Charlie!" I said holding out my hand closer to his face.

"Son! I don't see anything! Maybe you had too much sun today because you sound crazy!"

I walked away from my dad in a huff. "You're the only one who can see and hear me Brian unless I decide otherwise." Charlie said as he disappeared from my palm and reappeared on my shoulder. "Now you help me and I can make the rest of your life unforgettable."

I took a seat at the picnic table confused as to what the hell is going on. It lasted throughout the day. I didn't eat, hell I didn't even move from the spot I sat in, even when my parent's indicated they were going to watch the fireworks display. It might have looked silly, but I just sat there eventually getting to know Charlie better. To others, it probably looked as if I was talking to myself.

It took some time before Charlie opened up to me, but we became best friends since that day. I finally got around to tell him that his demands were impossible but he refused to hear the truth. Instead he just seemed to make my life feel as though it were a roller coaster ride.

Our friendship mirrored others, except Charlie has powers from out of this world. He can mimic ones voice which he does a lot to my own causing me a great deal of frustration. He can stop time causing everything around us to remain still. He can alter ones mind, but I forbade him from ever doing so. He has many other extraordinary powers which make being his friend awesome.

The downside, well he's a pest. Charlie has the biggest perverted mind you could imagine and that's what gets me into trouble the most. He's always barking orders like an army general or always suggesting me to do something down right stupid. He constantly sings, especially when I'm trying to sleep. He's like that fly that won't disappear who's constantly buzzing around your ear, annoying the crap out of you. He just sits on my shoulder and enjoys life to its fullest while I take the criticism of his action's.

I swear he thinks that I'm the one who destroyed his spaceship or whatever the hell he calls it. He told me that I'm responsible for shooting him down when indeed it was a stray firework that hit his shuttle. Yeah what are the chances of that, really? I had nothing to do with it, but it's my fault because I'm the one who discovered him.

Other than that, like I said Charlie is the biggest friend anyone could ask for and I have no intentions of letting him go after these few years.

___________

I sat at the table eating my cornflakes listening to Charlie babble on about school. He was excited because this is the first time that I'm allowing him to come with me. I looked up at the clock and dreaded knowing full well that another school year was about to start in an hour. I zoned out, ignoring Charlie until my sister Taylor walked into the room.

"Hey Taylor, you wearing any underwear under that skirt?"

I dropped my spoon as it clanked loudly against the glass bowl, milk spilling in all directions. I focused on Taylor as she turned from the coffee pot looking appalled.

"You sick fuck! What in the world caused your perverted mind to ask me such a thing?" Taylor yelled giving me the death stare. I swear if looks could kill, I'd be dead on the spot as she shot daggers at me which seemed to pierce through my skin.

I could hear Charlie laughing uncontrollably on my shoulder. I turned my attention to him and he spoke. "Man, she looks pissed! At least I can sit here and enjoy the fireworks while you try and survive her wrath!"

Them fireworks came almost instantaneously as I felt a sting on the side of my face as the skin to skin contact echoed throughout the quiet morning. It left a burning sensation as I replaced Taylor's hand with my own, trying to rub the pain away. God that hurt like hell.

"Damn dude! She just smacked the shit outta you and I didn't feel a damn thing," Charlie said at my unfortunate discomfort, still laughing helplessly amused by his own actions.

"No shit! I felt it and it hurts like hell!"

"Aww! You want me to fix it Brian?" I shook my head but it was too late. "Hey Taylor," Charlie called out in my voice.

"What now," she yells from the next room.

"That hurt! You should kiss it and make it better. No scratch that. A kiss on the lips will make it feel better!" Charlie yells out causing me yet more grief.

I could hear Taylor growl loudly. "I think she liked the sound of that," Charlie says to me as Taylor appeared again. Whack. I felt another sting on the other side of my face as I watched her stomp off afterwards. I buried my face in my hands wanting to strangle Charlie for this mornings havoc.

"When will you stop," I mumbled though my hands.

"You should go get payback! Why don't you smack her ass like she smacked your face and if it echoes we'll know that she ain't wearing any underwear! That ought to solve our mystery!"

"Moron," I whispered in a hushed voice. "When will you stop perving on any girl you see, besides that's your own mystery not mine! I have no interest in what Taylor wears or not!"

"MMM, your right Brian! She does smell lovely this morning. What do you humans call that? Strawberries? Peaches? Coconut?

I wanted to punch myself because Charlie was driving me mad. "Peaches you deranged pervert! And when did I mention anything about her scent? Look just leave my family out of your warped brain!"

"Note to self," Charlie begins. "Leave the pretty blonde, blue eyed sex kitten out of your perverted mind because captain virgin there gets pissed off!" He said pretending to write it all down in his journal. "Well anyway let me know when it's time for school! I'll be back!"

"Where you going," I asked regretting it immediately.

"I'm going to exercise! Man have you felt moms boobs lately. Their soft and firm. I don't have to worry about getting hurt when doing my routines!"

"Charlie!" I yelled, but it was too late as he disappeared from sight. This is gonna be one long day with him accompanying me school. On the other hand, he may make it interesting like no other day I've spent at school. I was in a pickle yet it was still morning.