Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a carnal energy I had never felt before I started to find our grove. Faster, and faster we ground our hips together. She started to tilt her hips so the top of my cock rubbed against the top of her vagina. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Then I felt a sudden tightening, Charlie pulled me close to her, her nails running down my back, her nipple rings rubbing against my chest. Having found our tempo I just kept it steady. Grinding, and pounding as her pussy started to feel like it was sucking my cock. Then in one giant heave her entire body arched, as promised I continued to fuck her, she started scream, which turned to a moan, still I kept the rhythm and I came with a fury. She smiled, kissed me then whispered with a smile "Stop".

I rolled to one side and she put her head on my chest. We were both exhausted. Spent. All I could do was gently stroke the rings in her ear. Whilst she reached into her clutch, pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and sighed.

12