Charlie and Mindy Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But those other people didn't promise their little sisters they wouldn't screw things up," I said, disconsolate.

"Charlie, you didn't make any such promise. You said you'd get more A's than B's, and you're going to do that. I don't believe for a second that you didn't get at least a B on both of these exams. I just don't."

Seeing that I wasn't ready to be consoled, she said, "Okay. Let's take your books home and go sit on our park bench. You need some comforting."

She was right about that, at least.

She paused and looked around and continued, "We can't…you know…until later."

There were too many people, some of whom knew us, too close for her to talk openly about what she knew I needed.

And so we took my books home and went to the park. I wasn't very good company as we walked to my house, and I was worse company as I moped over to the park beside her afterward. In spite of the good weather, there were very few people in the park, and our bench was unoccupied.

When we reached our bench, she sat me down so that my left side was against the armrest at the end; she sat down close at my right. She pulled my arm around her shoulders, placed her hand on my thigh, and laid her head on my shoulder.

"It will be all right, Charlie," she said. "No grades can be so bad that we can't deal with them together."

We sat there, wordlessly, for a while. What she had said as she had moved in close to me began to sink in, the feel of her wonderful little body snuggled lovingly against my own body started to work its magic, and I began to recover my equilibrium

We'd been there, sitting silently, her close presence slowly healing me, for over an hour, when my courage finally returned to the point where I was able to say something meaningful.

"I know you're right, Mindy. I know that we can handle whatever happens. I'm just so angry at myself for disappointing you."

She stirred against me, and I looked over at her. And I saw her looking up at me with those deep blue eyes. The only fire in them now was the fire of her love. Time stood still, until she blinked.

She smiled at me and said those comforting words, the words from our childhood ritual that had always meant so much to us both, and that, childish though they may have been, meant so much more to us now:

"Big Brother and Little Sister!"

I smiled for the first time that day as I gave the response: "Best friends and lovers!"

I felt her encompassing love, and we grinned and sang the chorus together: "Now and always!"

I clasped her more tightly to me. She lowered her head and snuggled against me again.

"I love you, Mindy," I said. "You're so good for me, and I love you so much."

I could hear the smile on her face as she replied, "I love you even more."

I was still worried and unhappy about those exams, but my amazing little sister had rescued me from my despair.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now that I was acting like a person again, instead of a bear suffering from a plague of boils, we went to her dormitory dining hall for supper. After dinner, as we left the dining hall trying to decide what to do with the evening, she pointed out that there was an old Dracula flick, Horror of Dracula, showing on campus that evening, and that she would like to see it.

"But first," she said, "I think we should stop by your house for your red backpack."

She paused. I looked at her, and my cock pulsed in my jeans.

"We just might need it after the movie," she said, a broad, dirty smile on her face.

The movie, which I saw for the first time that night—and have seen several times since—was a very good one. I had some trouble concentrating on it, though. In the dark movie theater, her hand kept wandering to my crotch, where her light little fingers stroking my cock kept me in a constant state of arousal through the whole film. From time to time, I glanced over at her and saw, by the light reflected from the screen, that familiar evil grin on her face.

When the movie ended and the lights went back on, her grin deepened because I had to hold the red pack in front of my tented pants while we left the theater. The movie had been shown in the theater auditorium in Strong Hall, which is near the edge of the campus, so we were soon in the relative darkness of one of the town streets that leads away from the school and toward our park. In that darkness, no one would be able to make out the bulge in my pants, and I could move the pack up onto my shoulders for the ten-minute walk that took us twenty minutes because we kept stopping to move into each other's arms and fool around.

It was later that evening than it had been the evening before, and the park—including the dark corner we had found—was no lighter than it had been that other night; and it was just as empty. I took off the pack, opened it, and spread our quilt out in the same spot we'd used before. Setting the pack aside, I stood up, and Mindy flowed into my arms. She pulled me down to her lips and kissed me yet again and more passionately than she had done on the walk over.

When she broke away from my lips, her hands moved to stroke my ears and my cheeks. In the darkness, I could barely see her face, but I could tell that she was looking at me intently. I held her little body tightly against myself, aware as never before of the miraculous life within it—the life that animated it, that gave me so much, that I loved so much, and that loved me so much.

"Big Brother," she said, "I love you and I need you more than I've ever loved or needed anyone or anything."

Tenderly, her hands continued to stroke me, like a blind person's hands "seeing" a face. She seemed to be trying to memorize the shapes her hands encountered.

"You will never, can never," she continued, "screw something up so badly that I'll stop loving you or stop needing you. Never! Don't ever doubt that!"

I loosened the clasp of my arms on her so that I could stroke her back and her sides as she continued to touch my face.

"I don't doubt it, Little Sister," I said, and I smiled as I said it and knew it to be true. And more: "I never have. I'm sorry I was so… so… so ugly this afternoon. I was mistraught, and I took it out on you. I shouldn't have. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Her hands moved to the back of my neck, where they tried to pull me down into another kiss. But I had something more I needed to say, and I resisted.

"I love you, too, Mindy. I love you more than life itself. And I do know that there isn't anything we can't face together."

"There isn't," she confirmed.

My resistance crumbled, and, answering her pull, I bent to receive her kiss.

It was a deep, hungry, lovingly passionate kiss. As we kissed, our hands wandered over each other's bodies.

"I think," I said when we came up for air, "that I'm going to undress you now."

I reached for the buttons of her shirt.

"Fair's fair," she said, with another of her audible smiles, as she reached for my belt buckle.

"Mmmm-hmmm," I mumbled. "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours."

"Bad deal," she replied. My belt-buckle, waist button, and zipper were now undone—just as the buttons on her shirt were. "It's too dark to see anything."

"I stand corrected," I answered. "I'll let you feel mine if you'll let me feel yours."

"You'd better feel mine. With yours. I'll be very disappointed if you don't."

She'd pulled my cock out. Her hand toyed with it for a moment. Without warning, she sank to her knees and kissed my crown, gently, moistly, warmly. Almost before I could react, she took my whole, pulsating length into her mouth. She held me there for ten, fifteen, twenty seconds; I throbbed, throbbed, throbbed at the touch of her lips and tongue. It wasn't until she released me that I found the strength even to moan.

She stood up again, and found my lips for a short kiss.

"You didn't finish undressing me," she said. In mock annoyance, she went on, "Poor me, I have to do everything!"

There was enough light that I could see her shedding her clothes as she spoke. I shed my own, and we pulled each other down onto the quilt—where we rolled into each other's arms. We kissed once more, deeply, hungrily, lovingly, passionately, our naked bodies now in full frontal contact. My cock, still wet with her saliva, pressed between her thighs—which parted slightly to admit it, and the wet heat of her pussy slid against it. Her tits lay against my chest; the hard little jewels of her nipples pressed hotly against me.

Placing my hand on her uppermost hip, I pulled my lips away from hers, and, gently, I rolled her onto her back. I kissed her earlobe. She sighed at my touch and sighed some more as I left a trail of moist kisses down her neck, over her shoulder, and over her tit to her nipple. I took it between my lips and nibbled it. She moaned and thrust it farther into my mouth. Holding it there, I sucked on it and teased it with my tongue.

"Oooohh, Charlie," she moaned. "I wish I could explain how good that feels."

I took my mouth from her tit and said, "You've suggested that you like it before, I think." She really liked it, and I knew that. And she knew that I knew.

Before she could reply, I moved to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment. She moaned again, wordlessly this time, and I felt her hips begin to rock. I reached for her cleft, and, finding it, encouraged her to rock her hips some more by gently fingering her clit.

Leaving her nipple behind, I began to kiss my way toward her belly button, planning to work my way down into her muff and on into her furrow. I hadn't gotten far when she took my head into her hands and stopped me.

"No, Charlie," she said. "I want you in me, right now. I need you. I need you so much."

I have always enjoyed eating her, almost as much as she enjoys it, so I was a little bit disappointed that she'd refused my offer. But I certainly wasn't brokenhearted that she wanted to get to the main event. So I rolled over onto my elbows above her, kissing, on the way, the nipple I'd so recently abandoned. Her thighs parted to make room for me; her hand found my cock and guided me into her.

As I entered her, she sighed deeply, contentedly. "Ooooohh! That's what I need. Your cock. It feels so good inside me tonight."

I moaned, too. "Uuuuhh! I need your pussy, too. It makes my cock feel so good."

She hooked her legs around me, so that her heels rested against the backs of my thighs. Her arms held my upper body against her, and her lips reached for mine. We kissed, deeply, hungrily, lovingly, passionately, yet again.

And as we held that kiss, we began to move. Slowly, gently, almost imperceptibly at first, but with rapidly increasing speed, strength, and depth, until we were stroking the entire length of my cock in and out of her channel, beating our groins against each other again as though there was, could be, no other reason we existed.

She came first. I had greatly underestimated the state of her arousal, as well as how much she wanted, needed my love that evening, and she surprised me when her release engulfed her so quickly—and so intensely. She stiffened under me in a mighty spasm, and she uttered a deep, almost heart-rending, sob. She clamped around my still-pistoning cock, and, just as her orgasm began to subside, she brought me to my own. My body went rigid, thrusting me into her, and my cum spurted, again and again and again, into her.

As I subsided, I found her clasping my body with arms and legs. My cock was still hard, still pulsating deep within her—and she seemed to think it should stay there and pulsate as long as possible. Although I'd made no conscious effort to keep it so, my weight was still on my elbows and I wasn't smothering her. She was gently, gently, lovingly, lovingly nibbling my neck with her lips. I started to nibble back.

Knowing, now, that I'd returned, she said, "Thank you, Charlie, for loving me so. I really, really needed you tonight."

With sudden insight, I knew why.

"Mindy," I said, "I do love you so. I've been lost in myself for the last few days, and you had to do all the loving that got done. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve that, and I'll try not to be that way again."

"I'm glad you're back," she replied. I could hear her smiling again.

We lay there awhile, my cock, slowly softening, still deep inside her. Her hands stroked my back, and her legs continued to clasp me. God, I thought, I'm such a lucky man to have the love of a woman like Mindy.

We lay there, joined for a few moments before she laughed. I felt her contract around my cock as she did.

"The word is 'distraught,' Bozo, with a 'd'. Not 'mistraught,' with an 'm'."

"Damn!" I said, ramming my cock, not quite yet softened, into her a few last times, just to show her who the man was. "Don't you just hate it when that happens."

She laughed again. The resulting contractions of her sheath finally squeezed me out of her, and I laughed, too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now that I was no longer mistreating her, we had a pretty good time over the rest of the weekend—in spite of my nagging worry. We'd stolen time from other subjects so that we could prepare for our exams and Mindy could finish her paper, and we spent a good bit of Saturday working on those other subjects. The late September weather was beautiful, and when we weren't studying, we spent a good bit of time outdoors. Earl and his fiancée invited us to picnic with them for lunch that Sunday, along with Frank and George, and we enjoyed that. (That there were four bottles of wine in the picnic basket when we left the house and none when we returned may have helped.)

That evening, I took Mindy and the red pack to Burger Cheapie for a late supper. Late, because we wanted it to be dark by the time we got to our favorite corner of the park. On a whim, I bought an extra burger and, on our walk to the park, we went a couple of blocks out of our way to see if we could pacify The Doberman by feeding him.

That idea had been worth trying, but turned out to be worth no more—because it didn't work. When I threw him the burger, he interrupted his raging only long enough to swallow it in one gulp. Immediately, he resumed throwing himself at the gate. If anything, he seemed even angrier than usual; we wondered if he resented the attempted bribery. Or maybe he had his nose really out of joint because of the construction work next door. Neither of us could imagine what it must be like to live next door to The Dog House; neither of us even wanted to try to imagine it.

We walked on to the park, shaking our heads over The Doberman's antisocial behavior—and that of its owner. It was dark when we arrived, as we had planned. Once again, we had the park to ourselves, so we returned for the third time in four evenings to our dark corner and spread our quilt on the ground. We were much more relaxed that night than we'd been on the previous two visits. We were so relaxed that we enjoyed just sitting and chatting in the darkness, fully clothed, on the quilt, each with an arm wrapped about the other, for a half-hour or so before we went ahead and did what we'd really come there to do. And what we'd come there to do was neither less important nor less enjoyable because we'd enjoyed each other's company as we let our passion build slowly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up early—around six o'clock. It was the last Monday of September. Mindy arrived as usual, just as George was leaving for class; she didn't even have to let herself in because he walked out just as she stepped up onto the front porch. I heard them greet each other cordially; in spite of her I-have-a-boyfriend-at-home-who-trusts-me refusal to date him, they liked each other and got along well. I suspected that he was hoping she'd break up with the boyfriend so that he could "console" her. Little did he know that home and boyfriend were a lot closer than he'd been led to believe…

I'd had my breakfast, and I'd been trying to work a little bit on my French and my calculus, but the thought of getting my exam results back later in the day was too distracting, and I'd had trouble concentrating. Mindy's arrival released me from that perceived obligation. And, in spite of my nervous state, I wanted to be on my best behavior toward my little sister. I knew I'd treated her miserably on Thursday and Friday, and I was determined that I wasn't going to let that happen again.

I got up from my desk to meet her at the head of the steps, but she raced up them, and I didn't get there in time. I'd just passed through the door from my room into the hall when she bounded around the corner and, seeing me in the hallway, flew into my arms.

"My God!" I snorted as we collided. I squeezed her tightly. She squeezed back and reached up for a kiss. When it was over, she put her cheek against my chest.

"How are you this morning, Big Brother?"

There was some doubt in her voice; after the way I'd treated her on Thursday and Friday, I couldn't blame her for being a bit gun-shy. And I was determined to be a good companion this morning.

"I'm fine. I'm a little worried, but I'll be okay."

"Charlie," she said, "I've been thinking about your exams. I know you studied effectively. I saw how you outlined chapters from memory after you read them, and I looked at some of your outlines. They were better than any I've ever done. I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised."

I was doubtful, and I didn't want to discuss it.

"Well, we'll soon know, won't we?" I said.

I changed the subject.

"But look at you! You're a vision of loveliness. A skirt, of all things! And only reaching to mid-thigh! Are you going to seduce someone? Pepin, maybe?"

She backed away enough to look up at me, and grinned. It was a naughty grin. "When I'm going to seduce somebody, you'll be the first to know, Big Brother." Her grin turned downright nasty. "I guarantee it."

"Gulp!" I said, smiling.

"Exactly." came the reply. "But I'm not seducing anyone right now. I just felt…feminine…this morning, and I dressed the way I felt."

"You look very…feminine," I said, reaching down with both hands, lifting her little skirt, and squeezing her butt cheeks through her tiny little panties. "And you do feel feminine this morning. Very feminine."

I squeezed her butt cheeks again to reinforce the joke. Her grin deepened.

"And you're a little bit sweaty." I liked that. I thought a little sweat enhanced her body's natural perfumes and made her really sexy. And she knew—very well—that I thought that.

"I wanted to get over here to see how you're doing this morning, so I walked really fast," she said, still looking up at me.

"Are you sure you're not seducing me?"

"Not now," she said, pulling away from me, but giving me a seductive smile that registered in my pants at about 6.8 on the Richter scale.

"Really?" I asked. "If you were any sexier right now, I'd have to rape you."

She put her right index finger to the corner of her mouth and gave me a thoughtful look. "That might be fun, some time, but not now. I need you to help me with some calculus. We worked some problems the other day, and I know the answers we got are right, but I don't understand why what we did works."

"Hmmph!" I said. "That's a miserable consolation prize." But I smiled as I said it, and she knew I was teasing her. She had long ago convinced me that we needed to put business before pleasure.

So I made us some coffee and we drank it while we spent most of the next hour on calculus. We still had a few minutes left after we'd figured out what had puzzled her and why, so we reviewed a little French. As my moments of truth approached, I was having some trouble concentrating, but I wasn't being a shit, as I had been a few days ago, and she was very understanding and forgiving. Soon, it was time to leave for class.