Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy asked, "What do you suppose he meant when he said he knew we'd pay him back?"

"I don't know," I said. "I wondered about that, too. I'm not sure what we'll do for money. I might have to drop out of school and find a job."

That alarmed her. She looked up at me. "You're not dropping out of school, Buster! Not even if I have to go to work full-time to keep you there."

This was serious. I looked back at her. "You've got that backwards, little girl. I'll be the one—"

"I am not little!" she fumed. In point of fact, she was little—only five feet tall and weighing barely a hundred pounds, in contrast to my six feet and hundred-ninety pounds. She was also touchy about it. I'd cheated, using the forbidden L-word on purpose in the hope that it would distract her from what had promised to be our first real argument in a long time—since well before we'd become lovers, in fact. But I wasn't going to compromise—though I thought both time and place wrong for that particular fight.

I placed my arm around her again. My other hand was now empty, so I turned her toward me and put that arm around her, too. Blue lightening flashed from her eyes. I cheated again: I used my strength to draw her close. And I bent over and kissed her again, holding her tightly. She squirmed for a few seconds, and beat her little fists against my shoulders. Then the kiss took effect. She gave up on the argument we'd almost started and, instead, melted in my arms as she returned my kiss.

Eventually, we ran out of air and broke that kiss. Remembering where we'd been going and what we'd been going there for when we'd made the detour into the kitchen, we headed together, each with an arm around the other, up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Once there, she found my shirt buttons and undid them. I returned the favor. Having shed our shirts, we kissed again, while I stroked the firm little boobs I adored so much. She moaned into my mouth at the touch.

While she returned my kiss, she found my belt buckle and undid it. As she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, I kicked off my shoes. She placed her thumbs under the elastic waistband of my boxers and, kneeling as she did so, drew jeans and boxers down so that I could step out of them. My stiff cock leapt joyfully out of its confinement to bob up and down in front of her.

Still on her knees, she took my shaft into her hand. She looked up at me and gave me her dirtiest grin. Bending forward a little, but still looking up into my eyes, she guided the head of my cock into her mouth.

I've never figured out the mechanics, because I'm always too distracted when she does whatever it is that she does. But I think she tries repeatedly to swallow my whole body, cock first. At least, that's what it feels like. Whatever it is, it has a remarkable effect on me: I go almost catatonic. I stood there for an indeterminate time, semi-conscious, incapable of any motion other than breathing, moaning, and rocking my hips in the rhythm she set, aware only of the unbelievable sensations she brought me.

It was altogether too soon when she had to breathe again, and when she did, I found that I'd thrown my head back and was staring at the ceiling. She released my cock, and I heard her gasp as she took in much-needed air. Suddenly capable of willful motion again, I stepped to her side as she knelt before me, and I scooped her up, cradling her in my arms. Her own arms went around my neck, and, smiling at me again, she pulled up for another kiss. As I returned the kiss, I carried her to her bed and bent to lay her on it.

Without breaking the kiss, I set her on her back and reached for her belt buckle. It came undone easily, even though I couldn't see what I was doing. Her arms remained around my neck as I unzipped her jeans. Once I'd finished that, I brought both hands to her boobs and cupped them. My thumbs and forefingers twirled her nipples between them, and she moaned her pleasure into my mouth.

I had to break the kiss to shuck her out of those jeans. That left her in her panties, but, arms no longer around my neck, she beat me to the task of removing them. When her panties were out of the way, she rolled off the other side of the bed, lifted the covers, and got under them—lying down on the bed again. I got under the covers on my side and rolled immediately toward her. She rolled, too, and we met, front-to-front, in the middle of the bed.

My prong slid easily between her thighs and came to rest against her furrow. She looked again into my eyes and began rocking her hips, smiling lewdly at me. She was hot, wet, slippery against my cock, and I almost went catatonic again as her lower lips, both outer and inner, caressed me. But my own hips rocked in response, and we both moaned. Her naked tits rested against my lower chest, inflaming me even more. Her mouth reached for mine, and we kissed again, deeply, as my cock stroked urgently along her cleft, inciting us both. The animal scents of her body wafted from under the bedclothes, and incited me more.

When we broke the kiss, we looked again into each other's eyes. And then, still looking deeply into my eyes, she whispered, "I want you, Charlie! Now!" And she rolled onto her back.

"God, yes," I muttered as I rolled myself between her legs. I rose up onto my hands as her thighs parted and her knees came up. She reached between us to find my cock, and she guided me into herself as I lowered my body.

We lay there a bit, united, motionless. I continued to look into her eyes; their deep blue devoured me again. And then she closed them and reached up to kiss me again. And as our tongues again played the ancient, ever-new game, my hips began to rock again, driving my cock into her, out of her, into her,… Her hips answered mine and I delighted again in the way her sheath gripped me, in the way that slippery tightness delivered its hot, wet touch to the length of my cock.

She moaned into my mouth, and I felt her need grow. I moaned back, feeling my own need as I met her, stroke for stroke. Our lips separated, and we looked again into each other's eyes. She smiled again at me as urgency gathered itself together into a tight node deep in my groin, and our pace increased.

Quickly, and more quickly, we drove ourselves against each other, and that node of urgency tightened unbearably. And then it shattered, driving me to embed the full length of my cock deep within her. Gouts of burning cum flowed, again and again and again, through the length of my shaft into my little sister's body, and I knew ecstasy again. Her warm, naked body convulsed under me in the transport of her own explosion. And then my orgasm culminated in its final, demanding spasm.

We lay together, my weight still on my elbows as she held my almost unconscious body tightly against the curves and warmth of her own body. My awareness slowly returned, and I was suddenly aware of the way her channel contracted about my cock, milking what remained of my cum out of it. I found that my head rested on the mattress beside her head, and, as I regained myself, I turned my face toward her and gently kissed her earlobe. I felt her arms tighten, to hold me even more closely, and I kissed and nibbled a little more strongly. She shuddered against me and moaned.

"Oh, that feels so good," she whispered to me, and shuddered again.

I continued, and I gently rocked my hips, causing my not-quite stiff cock to move in and out of her still-contracting sheath—which was now lubricated even more. Her hips rocked in response, and I raised my head to look at her. She lay, eyes closed, under me, a little smile on her lips. Her arms and her hips continued to respond to the gentle motions of my own hips.

My cock, enjoying the way her channel had begun caressing it again, found new resolve and stiffened completely again. Desire began to display itself again in her face, and her hips moved more forcefully, delivering stronger strokes to my cock and to herself. Slowly, I saw urgency build in her expression again. Before long, she was looking again into my eyes and moaning with her determination. I thoroughly enjoyed what we were doing to my shaft, but I didn't feel the need that I saw in her. I met her increasing pace until, once again, we were driving ourselves frantically against each other.

And then she uttered a long, piercing moan. She writhed under me once more, eyes again closed. Her arms and legs clutched me, and she rocked her hips tightly against my own, rubbing her clit between our pubic bones and seeking to swallow me with her sheath—which began anew its contractions about my cock.

I kissed her lips gently as her spasms peaked, and, with my weight still on my elbows, I brought my right hand up, awkwardly, to cup and gently knead her left boob.

She moaned in response. After a minute or two, she responded purposefully to my gentle kisses. I continued to kiss her and the strength of her responses increased as she returned from wherever she'd been. And then, when she'd come completely back, her lips pressed against mine and opened; her tongue extended into my own mouth, and we marked our passion's satisfaction with still another long, deep, loving kiss.

My right hand continued to massage her boob through the kiss and after it ended. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling lovingly.

"You're so good to me, Charlie," she said. "I really like how it feels when you touch my boob that way right after I come."

I gave her another soft, gentle kiss. "You know I love to touch you—your boobs especially. You're the one who's good to me," I whispered then, looking directly into those deep blue eyes and letting them envelop me still again.

She looked back at me, still smiling. "We'll just have to agree to disagree about who's better to whom, I guess," she whispered in reply. She shuddered, and I felt, welcomed, another of her body's spasms around my cock.

We continued to lie there, joined, for a while, kissing each other from time to time, and looking into each other's eyes when we weren't kissing.

And then, lovingly, she whispered the first line of our private litany, smiling at me as she did so: "Big Brother and Little Sister."

"Best friends and lovers," I replied, a smile on my own lips as I recited the lines from our childhood together.

"Now and always," we chanted to each other, both smiling broadly now.

"I love you so much," she whispered urgently—squeezing me tightly.

I kissed her gently and lovingly, but quickly. "I love you even more," I whispered back with my own urgency.

We kissed one more time, and I rose to my knees, pulling my cock—now completely coated with the fluids of our desire—out of her. I rolled away from her and came to rest on my back, on my side of the bed. She rolled with me, and came to rest on her side with her body against me. I put my arm around her and held her as her little body relaxed against me. Her own arm encompassed my chest, and her leg rested, folded, on my thighs. We lay there together silently, both breathing deeply, sharing wordlessly the sweetness of afterward.

Our breathing slowed, and I felt her heart beat as she lay against me. I felt her love surround me, and I tried to radiate my own love for her so that she would feel it surrounding her. Happy little moans came from her, suggesting that I had succeeded.

After we'd subsided for a few minutes, she spoke. "Do you think we should take some of those sleeping pills now, or take them later when we haven't slept?" she asked, softly, gently. And she kissed my neck after she spoke.

I turned my head to seek her lips. She felt my motion and sought my lips in response. We kissed again, softly, gently. I felt our love flowing in both directions.

When we'd finished for the moment, I looked again into the depths of her eyes. "Maybe we'd better take them now and save ourselves the wait," I said in reply. And, rolling to get out of the bed, I continued, "I'll go and get them."

I looked at her as I stood up, and she looked at me longingly. She pursed her lips a bit. I bent over and kissed her again. It was another long, slow, gentle kiss, and more of our love for each other flowed between us. I caressed her cheek, and she moaned another of her happy little moans.

I looked into her smiling blue eyes again when our mouths separated. She blew me another kiss as I stood up. And I turned and went to my own room to find the pills.

I found the bottle and shook three capsules out into my hand. Then I stopped in the bathroom to fill a glass with water and swallow my two. I refilled the glass and carried it, along with the remaining pill, back to her.

When I returned, she was lounging, naked, covers thrown off, on the bed—awaiting me. She sat up. I admired the view and the resulting smile as I approached the bed. She'd known exactly what she was doing when she'd thrown the covers off of her nakedness, and her smile told me how much she enjoyed the power her body gave her over me. I grinned back, as lecherously as I knew how, as I handed her the pill and the glass of water. I hoped that my own smile had told her how much I enjoyed the power her body gave her over me.

After she washed the pill down, she reached down for the covers with her left hand and looked up at me invitingly. I stepped back to the light switch. Reaching out for it, I looked questioningly at her. Still holding the bed covers expectantly, she nodded at me. I turned off the light. We'd left a light on downstairs, and in its dim light, I found my way to the bed. She drew the covers over us as I lay down on my back.

I extended my arm toward her side of the bed, and I felt her lie back and come to me. Again, she lay against me—arm and leg thrown across me as usual. I drew her close—again, as usual. I felt her shoulder fit again into my armpit. Her head again rested on my shoulder. She sighed her happy little sigh. The feminine aromas of her body, along with the heavier aromas of our lovemaking, filled my nostrils anew. Her bush tickled my hip, and I her little boobs caressed my side and my chest as she wiggled her delightful little body in, just a little bit closer to me.

Our pain was still there, but with each passing day it encompassed less of our lives. We were, after all, young and healthy, and our own lives were strong within us. Even the tremendous loss that had taken us unaware couldn't overwhelm us for long. Our still-new love for each other, together with the now-familiar rituals we'd developed on its account, provided more than anesthesia—they promoted healing, too. Our suffering wasn't over, but the worst had passed.

(To be continued)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I value your comments and your feedback, and I try to respond to either—usually within a week. But I don't comment on my own stories, so I have no way to responding to anonymous comments.

—CarlusMagnus