Charlie and Nicole

Story Info
Nicole gets counselling from Charlie. Know what I mean?
4.3k words
3.5
14.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers

John Hansen, Charlie Wentworth's photographic assistant, was surprised when he was told he had a phone call. Nobody ever called him at the studio.

"Hello."

"Hi Johnny, it's Nicole."

"Hi what's up?"

"I wanted to tell you that I've decided to start my own place and I was hoping you'd tell Charlie and put in a good word for me."

"I'll be glad to try, but I'm not sure I have a lot of influence."

"I'll appreciate it if you'd try."

"Okay, I'll let you know what he says."

"Great, thanks, bye."

"Bye."

*****

A couple of days later Johnny gave a Nicole a call.

"Hi kid. I talked to Charlie and he said to come in and he'd like to talk to you."

"Oh, Johnny thank you."

"That's okay, but just so you know he didn't promise anything."

"I know, but at least I can make my pitch."

"Okay, he said to come in around 10:00 tomorrow, if you can be there."

"Oh, I'll be there alright. Thanks so much."

"That's okay, maybe I'll see you then."

"I'll make a point of it. Bye,"

"Bye."

*****

The next day Nicole showed up at the studio almost a half-hour early.

She and Johnny were chatting when Charlie appeared.

"Hi Nicole. Can I tear her away from you John?"

"You know you can."

She and Charlie retired to his conference room.

"Sit down Nicole, John tells me you're going to go into business for yourself."

"Yessir, Mr Wentworth."

"'Mr Wentworth will work on the set, but I'd rather you call me 'Charlie' in private."

"Okay, I'll try Mr... er, I mean Charlie."

"As someone who has started my own place not so long ago I've got some questions for you and maybe some advice."

"Oh, I would appreciate any advice you might have for me."

"Let me ask you a question. How much money do you have to open your place?"

"Well, I have about $10,000.00 of savings and I can probably get about the same amount from my parents, if I had to."

"My first piece of advice is don't borrow money from relatives, especially if they don't charge you any interest. They will think that they own you and can run your life. And not just your professional life. I also think ten thousand dollars is not nearly enough money. I know you don't have to buy a lot of expensive photo equipment, like I did, but I still think you will need at least four or five times that."

"Well, I've applied for a loan at three different banks, but none were very impressed by my business plan, but I don't think they really understand advertising as a business."

"Well, I've talked to your former boss, Madam Bouvet, and she speaks very highly of you. I've worked with her for years and I think that her endorsement is better than any business plan. Here's what I'd like to do for you: First, I have a two or three day fashion shoot coming up in a week or two and I'd like to hire you as a stylist and a makeup artist. Do you think you can handle the job?"

"Oh, yes! When can we talk about what you want?"

"As soon as I know more, I'll give you a call. Do you have a card?" She rummaged through her purse and gave him a business card she had had printed just the other day.

"I don't have an office yet, but I have an answering machine and I check it frequently."

"Okay, I think there are a number things you need to do as quickly as possible. Here's what I'm going to do to make it possible.

I'm going to extend you a line of credit up to $80,000.00 so that you only have to borrow what you need at the moment. I expect you to be responsible with it, but there are no restrictions on how you spend it. I'm going to charge you interest at what will be a fair rate. I'm going to have my lawyer, who is also a CPA, draw up a loan agreement and I suggest you retain a lawyer as well and have him look it over, before you sign it, but I'm sure we'll be able work out a deal."

"Oh Charlie, that's unbelievable, but why?"

"Because Madam Bouvet is retiring and I need a good replacement. It is a business arrangement. I like you and I think you'll do a good job. I expect to be repaid on time and in full, but we'll work all those details later."

"Oh I'll work hard not to disappoint you."

"I'm sure you will. A few other things: This is between you and me. I'm sure you will have to tell John, but only tell him in general terms, no specifics. And no one else. Clear?"

"Clear."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

About a week later, after both attorneys had given the okay, Nicole and Charlie met at his studio to sign their loan agreement and after they were alone Charlie said, "I know I said no restrictions, but I am going to offer you some more advice."

"That's fine, there is a difference between advice and interference."

"The first thing I think you ought to do is have a graphic designer design a logo and business cards and letterhead. You are going to deal, to a great degree, with creative people and they will appreciate a well thought out design. If you need names I can give you some and don't be afraid to ask to see samples of their work."

"I have a couple in mind and I'll pick a good one."

"Good girl. Also, you ought to get an office as soon as you can. Working out of your apartment and using an answering machine may work for a while, but at some point that will become awkward and you may lose some work if you don't have a dedicated spot."

"Check. Madam Bouvet offered to turn over the lease on her place to me. It would mean I wouldn't have the expense of fixing a place of my own, but I figured she might feel like she could stop in anytime and also people, clients and models, might not realize this was an entirely new operation. Do you think that was the right move?"

"Absolutely and for those very reasons. Good call!"

"Any other advice?"

"One more thing: Don't do work on spec. If you want to do work gratis, or at a reduced rate, that's fine, but don't fall for the line about doing the job for nothing and then when they sell it they'll pay you big time. It may not be as big a problem in your line of work, but I get that bull shit, sorry about that, all the time and it almost never works out. I just won't do it any more."

"Anything else?"

"Only, good luck and as soon as I know more about the job I mentioned, I'll let you know. Oh, one more thing. I don't know what you and John have going on, but you have to leave it elsewhere when we're working. Understood?"

"Understood Charl..." she cleared her throat, "I mean Mr. Wentworth."

"You're gonna do just fine," he said grinning broadly. "I do have one question for you. Is that French accent of Madam Bouvet for real?"

Now it was Nicole's turn to grin. "Her name isn't Isabelle Bouvet, it's Betty Przybyszewskishe and she has a New Joisey accent that won't quit. When she gets upset she swears like a sailor. But you didn't hear it from me."

"I suspected as much."

As she started to leave, she stopped and turned to him. "Charlie do you think we could ever ..."

"Ever what?"

"Oh nothing, just forget it. I was just wondering ... Never mind it was a bad idea."

No, go ahead. I've often wondered the same thing."

"What? You don't know what I was thinking."

"I think I do, and I've fantasized about the two of us doing it too."

"Charlie!!"

"I think we could get away with it if we were careful. Do you want to try sometime?"

"In the worse way, but you're so careful to keep your personal life separate from your work that I didn't think you'd want to, you know ..."

"I've violated that rule several times," he said, winking at her.

"Let me guess. Ursula Johannessen. I thought there was a little something going on there."

"Along with at least one other."

"And who might that be?"

"I don't think I care to disclose that information."

"I've always wanted to experience a black one."

"I hear that a lot."

"Do you really think we could get away with it?"

"Like I said, if we're careful. I'll figure out when I think we can best get away with it and let you know. Ursula is going out of town for couple of days on Tuesday. I'll see if the stars align then "

"I'm so excited I can hardly wait," she squealed.

"Okay you'd better go now," he said as he patted her ass and sent her on her way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole turned down a job for Tuesday and was disappointed and a little pissed when she didn't hear from Charlie that the coast was clear. She was afraid he may have forgotten or thought better of the idea.

Then about 3:00 o'clock that afternoon her cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi kid. Do you still want to experience a big black cock?"

"Oooh yes. I was afraid you had stood me up."

"Of course not! I had to put Ursula on a plane. I just this minute got back from the airport. I'm ready whenever you are."

"I'm on my way."

"Park in the back, where you do when we're working and I'll raise the door for you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As she turned into the alley behind his studio, the overhead door began going up and as soon as she pulled in it closed behind her. She remembered that Charlie had lots of surveillance cameras for security and to keep tabs on comings and goings around his place of business.

She pulled in and the door clattered shut behind her. She took a deep breath, paused for a moment, wondering whether this was a good idea or not, then opened her car door and climbed the few steps to the loading dock and entered the back of the studio through the door.

The studio was dark except for the light coming through the open door to the hallway. When she reached the door, a second door leading upstairs was ajar.

"Charlie?" she called out. "Where are you?"

"Upstairs, come ahead."

When she climbed the stairs and arrived at Charlie's living quarters, there he was, sitting in an overstuffed chair, completely naked. He stood up and his cock fell from his lap.

She couldn't help but stare at his cock hanging down his leg.

"My god, Charlie it's huge!"

"You think it's big now, just wait until it gets hard. Now get undressed and I'll demonstrate."

She started to unbutton her blouse, but she couldn't take her eyes off his cock. She laid her blouse across a nearby chair and reached back to unhook her bra, all the while continuing to stare in disbelief at his swelling member. Disbelief and a little bit of fear and uncertainty.

"Are you okay?"

She snapped back to the present. "Oh sure," she said as she kicked off her shoes, stepped out of her jeans and rolled her panties down her legs, still fixated on his now rigid cock, standing straight out from his body.

"Give me a kiss," he said, but that was easier said than done. She was so much shorter than he was that his hardon poked her in the chest, just below her breasts. She stood on her toes and he bent down and their lips finally met.

As they kissed her anxiety turned to excitement.

She reached down between their bodies and grabbed his cock and began to massage it. She marveled at how very hard it was, and how long it was. Charlie moaned his approval.

Then it was his turn to stimulate Nicole and he slid a finger in her already wet cunt. He curled it up and explored further. Wide-eyed, she gasped and almost immediately orgasmed for the first time. She thought his finger was nearly as big as some of the cocks she had experienced.

He then effortlessly picked her up, carried her over to the bed. He hovered over her and then he

caressed her along her throat and cupped her face in his hands, as he kissed her mouth. Then leaving her mouth he began to kiss her where he had caressed her, down her throat, slowly kissing and nibbling her soft skin, her moans soft in his ears.

He quickly reached her breasts and he made his way to first one, then the other nipple. He smiled up at Nicole's flushed face and teased her for a few moments, licking at each nipple then releasing it and licking at the other. Her nipples were, by now, standing out, firm, hard and eager, telling just how aroused she was. Finally he took each nipple into his mouth and sucked on them, rolling his tongue around each one, enjoying how her body pressed against him as she was filled with growing passion.

Then he began to kiss down along her stomach making a brief stop at her belly button as he licked his way down her body and arrived at the soft fur of her pussy. He pushed her legs apart so her pussy was wide open. Charlie dropped to his knees between her legs and began kissing up along her thigh, his tongue softly grazing her mound and down the inside of her other thigh, feeling her body shaking in anticipation. Gently he ran his tongue along her glistening slit as she gasped and grabbed his hair with her hands, "Oh yes Charlie, oh God yes, mmmmmm, hell yesssss".

He increased the pressure of his tongue on her slit, licking at her and tasting her pungent pussy juices. He loved how she tasted, how creamy her juices were, how they clung to his mouth and tasted like nectar. His fingers spread her labia lips so he could tongue her clit with ease. As he touched her clit she arched her back and began to grind her hips onto his face. Moans of ecstasy escaped from her lips as she was lost thrill of the moment.

Charlie sucked on her swollen clit, teasing it with his tongue, rolling it from side to side and then softly nibbling it. All the time Nicole spread her legs wide open for him, her head thrown back and her eyes closed, softly moaning. Charlie lifted his mouth and pressed first one finger, then a second into her pussy. He loved how wet she felt, how her cunt muscles clamped down on his fingers, squeezing them tight. Her pussy was warm and tight and as he curled his fingers deep in her cunt and finger fucked her.He couldn't wait much longer to put his cock inside her. He slid his fingers in and out of her arching pussy and pushed his face back between her legs.

Nicole ground her pussy into his face. Low guttural moans were coming from her throat as she gave herself up completely to him and to the pleasure he was giving her. Nicole bucked against him, clamping her knees around his head, holding him tightly against her. "Oh fuck Charlie" she groaned, "I want you inside me. Fuck me with your big black, cock please... Ride me, fuck me, please. I need you."

Requiring no second invitation Charlie stood up and taking his cock in his hands he slid the head of his cock in her pussy and stopped.

"Do you want to try taking it all?"

"Oh god, yes, just take it slow until I get used to it."

They both gasped and froze for a second as He slid his cock the rest of the way in. She felt him bottom out and she felt fuller than she had ever felt before.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me hard Charlie, fuck me hard."

"Gawd, Nicole, you are sooooo tight," he groaned as her tight pussy surrounded his cock He began to pump in and out, his balls slapping against her ass.

Nicole wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him further, deeper inside her as he bent to kiss her. She could feel his hard cock pounding into her as he put his hands either side of her head to brace himself. "Oh God baby," she groaned, "Fuck, I can't hold on much longer, I'm gonna cum." In answer he increased his pace and started pumping harder and faster into her hot cunt, kissing her mouth and fucking her with wild abandon.

Their breathing was ragged as Charlie thrust into her with powerful strokes. Clinging to Charlie as he drove into her, Nicole felt another orgasm crash over her, wave after wave of exquisite pleasure as her muscles grasped Charlie even harder and milked his cock. "Charlie," she screamed "Oh Goddddddd yesssssssss".

Her body shuddered and trembled with the force of her climax as Charlie shot his cum deep to into her and her pussy muscles drained every drop of cum from him. Clinging to each other, they panted and trembled as they both tried to compose themselves and catch their breath.

Later as they lay side by side, she traced her fingers over his sculpted abs and pecs.

He asked her, "So, how was your first black cock?"

"It was great, but as soon as the big black cock feels up to it, I'd like to suck on it."

"Not a problem. Let's get cleaned up and we'll see how it feels about it then."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they stepped out of the shower it was evident that Charlie was already beginning to recover. He helped Nicole towel off and his cock was starting to stiffen noticeably. She helped it along by cupping his ball sac and she watched as his hardon protruded pretty much straight out from his body. It was as black as he was, with a slightly lighter tan colored head and heavily veined.

She spread a towel at his feet and dropped to her knees in front of him.

After she had examined his cock and weighed it in her hand, she took the head in her mouth and ran her tongue around it. She then stroked and sucked it as it continued to swell and stiffen. Her lips circled around the head. At the same time her one hand had took hold of the base of his shaft and was slowly starting to move up and down. Her lips parted and she began to slide her mouth over his cock as far as possible. She took as much as she could, until she began to gag. She backed off a little and began moving faster, dragging her teeth lightly as she pumped with her hand.

Charlie stared down at her petite young body. Nicole's small tits bounced as her head bobbed up and down. He knew he wouldn't last long and he warned her he was about to shoot his wad.

"Oh gawd, Nicole, I'm going to cum!"

Instead of pulling back she clamped her lips tighter and moments later he exploded into her mouth. She gulped hard and swallowed each of his eruptions. When he was finished, she cleaned the last of the cum off of his cock, licked her lips and looked up at him with an impish grin.

"Well? How'd I do?"

"How did you do? Oh, baby, you did just great."

She stood and they kissed. He could taste a slightly salty residue in her mouth as his tongue attacked her deeply.

It was Nicole who broke the embrace and started to look for her clothes.

"What's your hurry. I thought maybe we could have dinner and then come back here and fool around a little."

"That sounds great, Charlie, but I need to go back to the office and prepare for a very early meeting tomorrow morning."

"Maybe another time."

"Sure, maybe another time." He knew immediately that there would not be 'another time'. He wondered why.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Following a photo shoot, Charlie got his answer. Everyone else had left and when they were lone, he broached the subject.

"Nicole, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead,"

"I just wondered why you never showed any interest in pursuing our relationship. Was I that bad?"

"Oh Charlie, no it was fantastic."

"Well then why..."

"I wasn't looking for a relationship, 'getting fucked by a black cock' was just an item on my list of things I'd like to do. Like 'going skydiving' or 'watching a sunset over the Grand Canyon'. I'm sorry if I misled you."

"Well. I'm glad we cleared that up."

"Oh you were the best, but I don't think I could stand a cock that long on a regular basis and the quantity of cum you produce is monumental. Wow!"

He grinned sheepishly. "Well you were great too."

And, so ended an awkward conversation. Fortunately it did not hurt their professional relationship. Charlie continued to use Nicole as a fashion coordinator and as a makeup artist and she continued to feel free to ask his advice about her career."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a short time later that she was able to clear up another question. Namely: Was Charlie slipping his cock between Ursula's legs?

It happened as Nicole was touching up Ursula's makeup during another photo shoot. They were alone in the dressing room.

"So Ursula, how was your vacation?"

"Great, I went home to Sweden and visited my folks."

"Sounds like fun. Tell me more."

"Well, I don't know whether you know it or not, but Charlie and I had been seeing each other outside of work."

benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers
12