Charlie and Uncle Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then you asked what you did... and again I admit that I was wrong to jump on you about it; when you asked me to look at your computer. I've grown so used to family saying one thing and meaning another, or flat out blackmailing favours out of me, that when you asked, I assumed you were only doing it because you had something on me. I never once thought that it was just you asking me for a simple favour, no ulterior motives involved.

You know, when you got pissed at me for being such an ass, told me to forget about it, that you'd take it to a tech, well I realised you were telling the truth. And I felt like a total prick.

Please believe me when I say that I only ever came up to your room to apologise. I knocked – twice! I know you think I'm lying about that, but it's the truth. I never ever planned oreven thoughtthat I might walk in on you, well... naked. (And if I'm honest, I can't say that I'm sorry I did.)

When you opened that door again and found me outside in the hall? I had been standing there trying to talk myself out of turning around and going right back into your room. I was telling myself that I needed to keep walking. But I couldn't move. I couldn't make myself leave. I wanted to turn around and go back into your room so badly it was like a physical pain. I'd like to think that it was because of the dope, that all these confusing needs and urges I was feeling was because I was on a high.

But I know that wasn't – isn't – the case. The truth is, I've been having a hard time being around you since I arrived, hell since before I arrived. And then, well... you opened your door andletme back in? You have no idea what went through my mind at that moment!

Do you know how hard it was for me to concentrate on what I was doing on your computer? That I managed to find the source of the virus that soon was a wonder. All I could see was you dancing, stripping out of your swimsuit, kicking it away, you turning around! God it was on a loop in my head, burned into my brain, and I was having a hard time trying not to get hard. My heart was racing, and all I could think about was your naked body and how much I wanted to lay you out on your bed that was right there and ... well anyway.

Then when I found the porn links? I couldn't believe my luck and it just seemed like a great way to mess with you, to get you worked up, get you close to me, I knew you'd try and stop me. I saw you sitting there in the window, the sunlight falling over you, and I wanted you near me so much!

I'm sorry I did that though. I never expected you to react the way you did. And I still feel horrible that I upset you so badly. But then when you were in my lap, and I had my arms around you? I had to fight the urge to do more to you than simply hold you. Then that moment when you leant forward into my hands and licked my palms! Sweet Jesus Charlie, you have no idea how much that turned me on, how close I was to losing control with you. I could have so easily taken advantage of you then, so easily, I wanted too! But somehow I managed to keep it together and got the hell out of there as fast as I could before I did something we'd both regret.

But do you know? It's getting harder and harder to fight it. My every waking moment since then is spent thinking of you, and when I sleep you plague my dreams. I avoided you all night because I knew I would have trouble keeping my hands to myself.

Then in the gazebo, I could have killed TJ, literally strangled him with my bare hands, when I saw what he did to you. I was so close to kicking his arse regardless of it being a wasted lesson. But I didn't want to leave you once I was near you. You were a vision, I'd been watching you all night and now that you were so close, I couldn't resist, I just had to touch you. Your skin against my arm; God it was like fire, and your smell, Jesus I couldn't think straight!

Standing there back to back with you, I was trying to keep it together, trying to play it cool, just talking. Then when you whimpered in my ear! Holyfuckyou can't even begin to imagine the astronomical amount of will power I had to employ to stop myself from grabbing you.

I wanted to grab you, pull you against my body; bury my face in your hair! I wanted to feel your skin against mine, to hold you, mould you into me; I wanted to lose myself in your scent! The urge was so powerful; so overwhelming!

I'm just gratefulyouhad the strength to move away because I didn't. Believe me if you hadn't of moved away right when you did, I would have done something unforgivable to you right there under the gazebo, in front of everyone!

I know you feel the same Charlie Bird. Or at least I know you feel something along the same lines – I hope I'm not misreading everything that's happened between us since yesterday? I know it's scary, so scary. I just wanted you to know that if you do feel it, you aren't alone in this.

I know it's wrong. Believe me I know, but God help me Charlie Bird, I can't stop it. I can't stop wanting you. It's like a physical ache in me and it's doing my head in!

I know I'm taking a risk telling you this. Taking a huge risk putting this down on 'paper' and I'm placing a great deal of trust in you. I just hope I haven't misjudged you and that you're not like the rest of the family who would delight in cutting out my heart if they ever knew I felt this... if they evensuspectedI felt even half of what I feel!

I realise this is a lot to take in, and the only reason I have been able to write any of this is because I'm half toasted – toasted not baked – I promised. I only hope that you can keep this secret too, for my sake?

I'm seeing if I can get my flights bumped forward, ready to leave as soon as I can, I have to escape. Because I know if I don't, I'm not going to be able to stop myself the next time I'm near you! I don't expect you to reply, I don't truly expect anything from you. I just needed you to know, needed you to understand.

I hope you understand!?

Joe.

I sat back stunned. I had never read anything quite so... open. He was right, he was taking a huge risk, but he hadn't misjudged me. I'd keep his secret all right. I'd keep it because it was mine too! Now that only left the problem of, what was I going to do?

Well first things first. I forwarded the email to a generic online account I had for private things, and then deleted the original from my hard drive before shutting down my computer. There was no way I was surfing porn after reading that. It just didn't seem right somehow.

I leant back in my chair, thinking. I knew what I wanted to do, but could I do it? HellshouldI do it? It was wrong on so many levels. He was my father's younger brother for crying out loud, a blood relative, but when it came right down to it, I wanted it just as badly.

Uncle Joe wasn't the only one having troubles keeping their hands to themselves. If I'd have known, suspected even half of what was going through his head at the time, I would have caved in and let him do it regardless of whether there was family about or not. Or I would have. I know I sound very blasé about it, but it's true, the urge was so great I wouldn't have cared who saw usat the time.Afterward though? Well that's another matter all together.

I was chewing on my thumbnail, effectively trying to talk myself out doing something irrevocably stupid. I knew if I went to him, if I opened that door, well it wasn't one that could be closed again.

He'd written that he didn't expect anything from me, that he was pushing his flights forward to leave as soon as possible because it was getting to hard to keep himself in check. What I contemplated then, was this: Did I want him to leave without truly knowing? Did I want him to leave without being able to fully express and experience what it was that was between us?

Sitting there, nervously chewing on my nail, I realised that the answer was: No. No way. I wanted that experience, as my young body kept attesting to the fact. I was still on tenterhooks, my body still highly strung, senses thrumming, aching and in need of release. I wanted that release. And what's more, I wanted Uncle Joe to give it to me. I'd never imagined that potentially my first time would turn out to be such a bizarre situation!

It was like a calm presence settled over me once I accepted it as fate. I immediately felt better, although still incredibly excited with just that touch of 'slightly ill' added to the mix. I didn't bother to think about it more than that. I knew if I over-thought it I would never be able to go through with it.

I looked at the clock. Twenty or so minutes had passed since I first discovered the email. It had been sent, forty-one minutes prior to me finding it, that meant about an hour had passed since he sent it. Allow twenty to thirty minutes to write it and that made it about eleven thirty when he wrote and sent it, so not much longer after he left me at the gazebo. It was now twelve minutes past one in the morning. I wondered if he would even still be awake, being half toasted and all?

However, I'd made my decision. Grabbing my house key, I left my room.

The house was quiet and the side entrance was dark as I slipped out of it, barefoot. I stopped, listening for anything that might give me away. I was about to go on, when I froze. I heard a giggle coming from the bushes in the darkened corner close by. I closed the door as quietly as I could; praying that whoever was in the bushes would be too preoccupied to worry about me.

I didn't hang around for the show. I moved on.

I made it to the guest house without incident and I hoped to God without witnesses. As far as I knew all the family had left, all the guests had left. There were only a few stragglers remaining, mainly the hired staff still here cleaning, and I figured they'd probably seen so many clandestine meetings that it hardly registered anymore.

The guest house was to the rear of the property, a small line of trees blocking the view of it from the main house. I was secure in the knowledge that no one from the house would see me as I neared the door, though I made sure to stay to the shadows. Once near the guest house, there was a small patio with a privacy screen that shielded most of the front of it from prying eyes. I breathed a sigh of relief as I made it behind that screen. If I had been seen, then hopefully I would be mistaken for one of the wait staff sneaking to an assignation with one of the upper crust family members.

For a long time; I stood in front of the door and debated the merits of knocking. The guest house was dark. I could see that the curtains had been pulled tight, but there was no tell tale gleam of light that suggested Uncle Joe might be awake. I listened intently for any noise that meant Uncle Joe was still up and moving around. I couldn't hear a thing.

Still, I'd come this far, was I really going to walk away now because hemighthave been asleep? No.

I took a deep steadying breath. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. I raised my hand and knocked lightly; three short, soft raps. I daren't knock any louder. I just hoped it was loud enough to rouse him if he'd fallen asleep.

I could barely contain my nerves. I held my breath and strained my ears; hoping against hope that he had heard. I waited, the seconds ticking past like hours, and then...

The door was yanked open and he was there!

He loomed in the darkened doorway, his features cast nearly black in the shadows. He was still dressed in his party attire. He'd loosened off his tie and undone the top two buttons of his shirt to be comfortable and he was barefoot, but it only made him look hotter! I felt my stomach drop and rise, like I was on a rollercoaster ride and I swallowed as I exhaled. I heard his low, urgent growl of "Charlie!"

And then I was in his arms.

His mouth was on mine in an instant, hot and wet; urgent. He tasted of scotch or some other malt liquor and his lips were like fire. The smell of his aftershave nearly overwhelmed my senses, making me swoon. His strong arms had snaked around my body, drawing me into his embrace, pulling me in against him. I moaned against his mouth and held on for dear life as I felt myself drowning in heady sensations.

He stepped back into the darkened guest house and turned, pulling me with him as he used his foot to kick the door shut; the whole time never allowing our lips to part. His hands came up, sliding into my hair, cradling the back of my head as our kiss went deeper. He held my head as he opened his mouth, tentatively letting his tongue flick out to stroke across my bottom lip. I whimpered against his mouth and parted my lips, my tongue dashing out to meet his.

It was the end of us both I think. There was no turning back now.

His hands dropped low, pulling my body into his once more. I could feel his engorged member straining against my belly button and moaned in his mouth again. He groaned in return, moving his lips against mine, his tongue sliding over my teeth, my lips, caressing my tongue too, the kiss burning and fierce. Our breaths where fast and heavy, a sense of desperation hanging about us as our mouths duelled.

I heard Uncle Joe's low groan again as his hands dropped to my firm bottom and clutched it gently. "Oh, God. Charlie!" He whispered, his mouth moving to trail scalding kisses along my chin as his palms smoothed and stroked and squeezed. His tongue swirled against my lobe before his hot mouth slid against my neck and down to my shoulder.

My hands trailed over his chest as I panted, his hot lips and tongue sending shivers across my skin, making my nipples pull tighter still and the ache between my thighs increased. I felt for his tie, pulling at it quickly before dragging it from around his neck. I dropped it as my fingers went to work on his shirt. I'd never gone farther than the 'safe' second base before (touching on the outside of clothing), but every move I made tonight felt so normal, so natural! I undid the buttons swiftly, my nimble fingers working fast and pulling the shirt from the waist of his pants as I went. When I was done I let the shirt gape open and slid my hands in against his skin.

Uncle Joe's mouth against my shoulder and neck was heavenly as I trailed my hands over his chest. His skin was hot to the touch, smooth and firm. I ran my nails lightly down his washboard abs and was rewarded with a quick intake of breath as his stomach sucked in. His head flicked up and he looked down at me briefly before his lips sought mine once more in another hot kiss.

His hands touched me, stroking, squeezing, gliding across my back and hips. My hands wanted to do the same as I slid them across his chest. My fingertips grazed his nipples, my nails catching on the peaked nubs and made him gasp against my mouth in reaction. He moaned deep in his throat as I felt his hands slide up my back and take hold of the zip of my dress.

I whimpered against his lips, our tongues still duelling as he slowly drew the zip down. He took his time, savouring every second before his fingers dipped inside the material and touched my bare skin for the first time. I gasped loudly, unable to contain the noise, as his fingertips trailed up my spine and I felt my whole body shudder as the heat of his palms slid across the naked skin of my back.

I pushed at the shoulders of his shirt, dropping it down his back and he lowered his arms quickly to shuck it off. The shirt fell to the floor beside his tie. He was quick to wrap his arms about my waist again, this time bending low as he did, and he slowly lifted me off the floor. I wrapped my arms about his neck, staring down at his face as I was raised up. His chin sat almost on my collar bone and he dipped his head forward to kiss the hollow of my throat. I sighed as I felt his lips brush against the sensitive skin there.

He carried me slowly into the bedroom, and I held his face as I kissed him deeply. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I vaguely noted ambient light being thrown off the screen of Uncle Joe's laptop beside the bed. My body slid along his as he put me down, my dress bunching up as I went and I felt the rough texture of his pants against the tops of my thighs. I felt my pussy muscles clench in response and my nipples ached painfully, as my mound passed briefly over the top of Uncle Joe's hard cock, which he rolled against me.

Once I was steady on my feet, I shivered as I felt his hands skim up the sides of my ribs. I held my breath in anticipation as I thought he was going to touch my breasts for the first time. When his hands stopped just beneath my bosom and he pulled back from the kiss I opened my eyes in confusion. I was left teetering and unsure.

He stood there, his eyes searching my face, his hands holding me slightly apart from him. His breathing was shallow, his lips parted and just a little moist from our kisses. I stared up into his face, searching his sharp features in uncertainty. Why had he stopped? What was it? Had I done something wrong?

"Charlie," he whispered, searching my face, my eyes. "Charlie, you know this is...wrongright?" I bit my lip. So that's what it was. I nodded up at him. He closed his eyes and held them shut as he spoke. "You know we shouldn't be... doing this, right?" He opened his eyes and I nodded at him again. "That we might live to regret this ever happening?" I nodded once more, silent as death, I understood the full ramifications of what we were doing. I was wondering what it was he was trying to say? Was he trying to talk himself out of it, talk me out of it? What did he want me to say? There was a veiled look of hope in his eyes as he continued. "But you came anyway right? You came... and that means..." His voice finally trailed off. Almost like he was afraid to say it out loud, that he might jinx it if he did.

"That means I want it as badly as you do Uncle Joe." I whispered.

He closed his eyes, his fingers squeezing against my ribs lightly as he took a moment. He opened his eyes again and slowly leant towards me. His lips were soft as they pressed against mine. I sighed through my nose at how wonderful it felt. The kiss began so slowly, his lips parting slightly as he moved them against mine, pushing, nudging. Seconds passed and it grew deeper, the heat building once again, hot and sultry, full of want and need and hot aching longing. It was wrong, we both knew it but it was something that wasn't going to be denied between us.

Uncle Joe's mouth felt like silken heaven against mine and when his tongue finally delved between our joined lips, I couldn't stop the loud moan that sounded in my throat. It echoed strangely in the large room and made me jump even though the sound came from me. I tried to be a little quieter as I kissed him back.

His hands moved at last and I felt the heat of his palms as they cupped my breasts, gently cradling them in his hands. His thumbs brushed lightly back and forth across the front, teasing at my aching nipples through the silk and chiffon. Pleasure arced across my chest, down my flat tummy and became a heated throb in my already aching clit. My hands trailed over his shoulders and chest, enjoying the smooth texture of his skin and revelling with joy as I felt his heart beat fast beneath my fingertips. I heard his soft moan as I copied him and slowly skimmed my thumbs across his nipples.

I dropped a hand lower. I gulped down a quick breath as for the first time I let myself touch his cock! Uncle Joe sucked in a harried breath against my lips before he pulled back and stood. His eyes were closed and his head slightly thrown back as he groaned, his hands tightening against my breasts a little. My fingers brushed lightly along his length, gently pulping the head of his member through the heavy material of his trousers. "Oh, GodCharlie!" Uncle Joe moaned his breathing laboured.