Charlie Goes to College Ch. 02

Story Info
Seeds of change are planted.
1k words
4.57
82.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A New Day! Seeds of Change Planted

The next morning I awoke to the ringing phone at my bedside. Half asleep I reached for the receiver.

"Hello" I mumbled into the phone.

"Where is my breakfast"? It was Charlie on the other end of the line speaking in a demanding voice.

"Charlie" I said rubbing my eyes awake, and looking to the clock.” It’s only 7:30 and you didn't get to sleep until after 2:00 " I managed to answer.

"I know Dad, but I slept real good .she said cheerfully.

Again she demanded, "Where is my breakfast"? You know that if you would have given me your key last night, I could have been having my breakfast right now.

Suddenly the thought of my Charlie sucking me awake had my cock growing very hard. "Don't get your panties in a bundle" I scolded her. I'll shower and dress, and pick you up in an hour Ok baby?

"Dad", would it be all right for me to bring a friend along she asked.

"Well," I said “I thought that we would come back to the motel after breakfast. Is this friend a boy?” I asked.

"No Daddy!" It’s my new roommate. You haven't met her yet.

The one that you met transferred back to her hometown.

I think she was homesick! Maybe she has a daddy like you and missed doing the things we do,” she giggled.

“And my new roommate so wants to meet you after seeing your picture and hearing me talk about you all the time.

She is a little shy and doesn't have a whole lot of close friends. But once she knows you she can be so much fun, and daddy she really is my close friend.”

"Ok sweetheart.” I consented." Tell her she is invited and that I look forward to meeting her too.”

As I drove over to the campus, there were kids spread out on the grass and sitting on steps, soaking in the warm autumn sun.

I spotted Charlie talking to a group of girls; they all looked so young and fresh, like flowers in full bloom. I blew the horn and Charlie looked over and saw me.

She said bye to the girls and walked over to the car with another girl.

This girl had long brunette hair and a very pretty face. She was about 5' 1’’ and a little plump for her small size. And as I continued to size her up I was met with a glance from her sultry green eyes.

"Dad" Charlie said, "This is my roommate Christi"

“I am glad to meet you Mr.,” I cut her off saying. “My name is Kevin so none of that Mr. stuff.” and I added "Christi, I am happy to make your acquaintance. Any friend of Charlie's is a friend of mine".

Now both of you get in and let’s go have breakfast.” Charlie shot me a wide grin, and off we went.

After breakfast we took Christi back to the campus, where she worked in the bookstore on Saturdays from 11:00 until 3:00pm.

As she was leaving I said "Christi, how would you like to join us for dinner tonight, that is if you don't have other plans?”

Her face brightened. ‘Really? I wouldn’t want to invade your privacy.”

Something in the way she said it struck me funny, but I just let it pass. "Com on" Charlie implored her. “Come to dinner with us.”

“Are you sure Charlie?” She looked over to Charlie.

"Ok", it will be better then Ok, it will be great" Charlie responded.

“Then it’s settled.” I said. “Charlie will call you and let you know the time.” “Well thank you and I would be delighted to go,” Christi said as she headed for the bookstore with a smile on her face and a bounce in her step.

As Charlie and I headed back to my motel, she squeezed my cock and said. "Daddy! I really love you.

And Daddy I really love the way you treat people. You are so kind and considerate"

“Tell that to your mother,” I grinned. "Daddy we both know what a bitch mother can be even when you tried so hard to be nice to her.

I'm glad that she left” Charlie spit out! “But now I worry about you being all alone and I want to talk to you about it.”

"Tell me what's on your mind sweetie,” I asked. "Not now! First we play, then we'll talk,” she said smiling. "Ok Baby!” I replied.

When we got into the room, Charlie stripped down to her silk purple thong.

As I watched I saw that she still had a fading tan which gave her legs the color of light milk chocolate.

Then she pushed me onto the bed and began to undress me.

As she removed my shirt and pants, she nibbled on my chest. Then when she removed my shorts and my cock sprang out at her.

Rock hard and dripping pre-cum, Charlie with one swipe of her tongue cleaned the pre-cum off the head.

We fell onto the bed and my fingers went to her crotch. Her thong was wet with her juices as I ran my finger and thumb back and forth over her clit, the effects had her squirming as she found my cock with her mouth.

She ran her tongue up and down my shaft, stopping to flick her tongue on the underside of the head. Gently she pulled my hand from her wet pussy saying, "Daddy just lie back! I want to just concentrate on you first!”

Charlie went back to her sucking, and after a short while.

"IT" happened.

Charlie pulled her mouth off my cock and began to straddle me.

At first I thought she was just going to bring her pussy up to me so I could suck her while she sucked me.

Instead she began to lower her wet pussy down onto my cock. Caught by surprise. I now realized that Charlie was going to let me fuck her.