Charlie Harper's Biggest Sin

Story Info
Son helps his drunk mother home only to fall victim to her.
1.7k words
4.22
26.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Alan "shouting" through my pocket, it was my phone, again, ringing poking at me for the third time; he hadn't stop nagging me all damn night. I was busy (you'd think he'd get the hint by now). But, sadly he wouldn't, and, I was forced to leave Steph's apartment with an itch that was yet to be scratched.

10 minutes later I joined the party (literally) It was a sight, that was getting so familiar it was honestly discomforting, my mother (Evelyn Harper) trying to catch her step as she mumbled annoying about some mumbo jumbo I was not excited to hear about.

It was a co-worker gathering that looked more like a Chinese new year celebration in which my mother had obviously had five too many to drink. Alan had done it again (that lousy bastard) here I was literally dragging my mother out of the festival, she wasn't able to drive, so I'd be dropping her off (whoopdy doo).

I struggled violently to put her in the car, but after 3 minutes of kicking and yapping the beast was caged. I was glad to know the worst part was over. As we drove past the ruthless streets of Malibu, I couldn't help but think about the piece I failed to give Steph... but, admittedly, was relieved to the tough of giving Alan a piece of my mind.

As we got to mom's place, I noticed her starting to wobble as If the very ground underneath were shaking. I sighed, as I held her effortlessly, knowing I'd have to help her into her apartment (my plan of walking to the door and leaving was now out the window).

I hit the switch as I walked her down the steps towards the living room, I honestly thought about leaving her on the couch until she vomited all over it. I took her to the rest room as I leaned her on the toilet and trying to clean up her yellow silk business dress, as she sat half awake wobbling from side to side.

I decided to take her to her bed. I helped her back up and with one arm around her waist and her arm planted on my neck was finally able to lay her own her bed. I stared at her she was a mess...she reminded me of me.

I figured I'd get her out of her dress before she'd roll around in her own little swamp of mud (vomit). I slowly began unbuttoning her vest, button by button, trying to not catch toxic slime in the process. I finally managed to pull her arms out, she was wearing black a firmly-tight see through, it made no sense covering my eyes, I had just eyed Satan's boobs.

I proceeded to take off her skirt, it took one unclipping on each side and there she lay. To my surprise her legs looked soft and maintained for her age, she was wearing a black g-string that perfectly outlined the toe of a camel, it was honestly hard to look away, they were popping to sight out, almost as if calling for me, for my essence, my approval.

I finally managed to snap out of it, what the heck was I thinking, this was my mother for crying out loud!, the despicable loathe breeder of two freaks, and here I was gazing at her womanhood in amazement. I looked up at her face and she was completely knocked out by this time, eyes wide shut and sown. I gazed at her body from her toes, up to her, ankles, to her shins, as I reached out and slowly caressed her upper knee, up to her thighs, I gently spread apart her legs as I caressed her inner thighs.

She breathed slowly and peacefully, with both hands I held her sides as I slowly caressed her legs griping them a little harder this time. I could tell she was having a great time at the party, her panties were black, but she was soaking wet, maybe from all the flirting.

I knew she was a mess, but now, she was a sexy mess. I leaned my head in closer and sniffed her, she had a strong scent, she smelled amazing, sweet, warm, and sexy, the scent immediately created a bulge in my shorts. The fact that she lay there unaware only drove me crazier. I quickly undid her bra and removed it, I stared at her tits, I lightly grabbed one, they were a firm B cup, I squeezed her nipple, while I simultaneously rubbed her pussy through her panties with my other.

I began sucking on her nipple, while I kept caressing her soaking warm wet labia. I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my cargo shorts, my bulge prepared to rip through my boxers and take flight. I gently took off her panties, I wasn't wrong, she was dripping, my cock throbbed, I took off the damn thing (boxers) and went down on her, inhaling her scent, inhaling her juices, her sexuality.

There I lay, burying my tongue around each and every layer of intimacy that could bind my mother. I liked around pressing hard around her labia, tasting her sweetness, tasting her sourness. My cock throbbed as my tongue spiraled in my mother's essence.

I could feel my mother's breath deepen by the second, her body moisten, the warmth surround the room, and suddenly, as if no longer capable of sustaining her pleasure, a loud moan echoed across the room. "Ohh, Ritchie" She exclaimed, as I fiercely and fearlessly licked around my mothers juices, with her eyes wide shut.

I figured she was talking about a man she probably met at the party so I kept going. As I dig out my face, I looked at her exhilarating expression, followed by her heavy breathing. I could tell she was enjoying herself, and I couldn't blame her, because I was enjoying her too. My cock was harder than a boulder.

I gently rubbed it up and down her dripping wet vaginal lips, as my cock seemed to take a life of its own and slide right into my mother's pussy. It honestly seemed more like the work of a magnet. I could feel the nurturing, the warmth, the depth, the acceptance, the layers, her cum. This was easily the best pussy I had ever entered, my eyes close in pleasure, as soon as I crossed the bridge right into her depths and widths. God! Was she good.

She let out a light moan at this point, and I a groan. I began ramming her as I'd there were no tomorrow, and literally there would only be tonight for Charlie Harper. I was defiling my mother, and I was loving it, and by the sounds she was squirming so was she. I could feel her lightly push against me as I banged her harder than I should've honestly. But, I didn't care if she woke up anymore. It was as if my cock were designed to mold into her pussy, it was heavenly, suddenly I noticed her eyes moving underneath her eyelids, and her hands trying to grasp into the sheets.

I could feel her banging me back, I couldn't tell if she knew it was me, if she had somehow realized her millionaire bachelor son was banging the soul out of her, but I didn't care, and by the looks of it, neither did she. I managed to turn her around on her ass, doggy style, some how... honestly it seemed as if she positioned herself for me, she lay there at an angle, of the goddesses.

I put the tip of my dick on her pussy lips, teasing her, for the slutty little whore she'd always been. I took her by the waist and slid my dick right up into her pussy, as we both let out a groan in pleasure, I pulled out, as my cock dripped with her juices, I noticed her reaching down and touching her pussy lips between her legs, she was loving it, and she was wanting more.

I was covered in sweat, my heart was pumping, because I was finally fucking this dirty, dirty, little whore. I finally understood what all those men felt when they'd be with my mother. She was a Goddess, and her pussy was her temple. I noticed her opening her pussy lips further as if waiting anxiously for me to ram her, I did as she wished.

I shoved my cock deep into her pussy as I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her hair back , she arched her back, I pulled out gently, and went in as hard as I could. She moaned, "Ch..Ch..Chaaarrlie!"

I stood there emotionless. Expressionless to what I had just heard, my mother had found out it was me. She looked back at me with a half alive look on her face and cracked what appeared to be a smile, as she told me "It's okay, nobody has to know darling." I was shocked but, taken by the moment. I felt my self close to an orgasm so I slid out, as she willingly took my cock in her little hand and placed it around her lips as she looked up at me, her eyes were glowing, I'd never seen her happier. Her tongue swirled around my cock, as she licked up and down from side to side, she was sucking the life out of me, my heart was pounding as I closed my eyes to try and gain composure.

My mother was giving me the best blow job I'd ever had in my life, this whore, knew her rodeo. I closed my eyes one last time, before, my legs began trembling, I was about to cum, "Aaaaaah!" I exclaimed, I shivered as my mother sucked every drop of cum out of my cock. Her eyes kept glowing, I could see a smile forming through them. I smiled, covered in sweat, as she kept sucking the remaining cum off of my cock, she was a dirty whore, and she loved it.

After that we shared eye contact for a few minutes, we got cleaned up, I got dressed and she kicked me out. We promised not to speak of it again. And, we never did.