Charlie on Rye Ch. 02

Story Info
Couples therapy round 2 for this unhappy arranged marriage.
4.2k words
3.64
3.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charlotte. I'm 21 years old. I have coppery Red Hair. I'm short. I'm talking 4'6. Legally a midget. I have sea green colored eyes. I have freckles mostly on my arms. My face too. But it's hard to see under my makeup. I am usually wearing a sundress when I'm not working. At work, I'm always wearing working jeans and a good blouse to cover myself up well. I'm a construction supervisor.

My husband is named Daryan. He's 6'1 tall. 23 years old. He is light skinned, has short brown hair and no facial hair to speak of. He makes sure to be the definition of sharp with his style of dress. He manages the company I work for.

We're in an arranged marriage which began when I was 16 and he was 18. Our ethnic community and family helped pay for couples therapy when Daryan had admitted that we don't have sex. It was a failure the first time. I ended up throwing away my virginity with the therapist. Some 19 year old jerk with a plaque for some 6 week course that told him all he needed to know to fix marriages. His name was Kurt. I'm sure I won't run into him again.

After I lost my virginity, I got curious about my husband. I found out by accident that he's actually very well endowed. If he wasn't so tall, I'd quit worrying that our sex would never work well. He might be too big down there too. But I'm sure there's many positions that could work. Again, I'm afraid of getting ripped open.

No matter what I did, it seemed Daryan had no interest in me. Our institution and family finally agreed on another therapist for us. One specializing in arranged marriages.

Dr. Thomas Wilkins was much older than our last therapist. He has a PhD in some branch of behavioral psychology and was a specialist for our cases. He was maybe 45 or 50 years old. I couldn't tell. But for sure, he was bald, wore glasses and spoke with a phlegmy voice.

"Arranged marriages are always like this. Don't be ashamed. Would you two want to start with an exercise or an activity? Sometimes going with hands on approaches lead to quicker results." Dr. Wilkins suggested.

"Let's try something hands on." I said daringly.

"I'd like to start with something slow please." Daryan said, sounding nervous as ever.

"Two different answers means we'll have to do something in between. Is that ok? Are you comfortable meeting each other half way with some low stakes activity?" Dr. Wilkins asked.

"Yes. I'm ok with that." I answered.

"Well yeah. Ok." Daryan said still sounding nervously.

"Good. That was it. That was the first activity. Seeing how eager you two would be to meet half way. You should be so proud you're even taking the chance." Dr. Wilkins cheered.

"Now, let's actually do both. Just in case." Dr. Wilkins continued.

Daryan and I looked at each other nervously.

"First exercise. Answer questions about your partner. Daryan, you first! How many chores does your wife do for you?" Dr. Wilkins set him on the spot.

"Oh.. Um.. she does laundry. She cooks and cleans. She does everything." He said then looked at me with a faint smile that vanished quickly.

"Hmm.. it's important we talk about sex. I hope that's ok with you two. It's a very important part of marriage whether arranged or otherwise." Dr. Wilkins said.

"Does Charlotte perform for you? Does she do well in your opinion? Is she too clean or naughty about it for your tastes?" Dr. Wilkins asked somehow in a not perverted way.

Daryan and I both looked at each other nervously and then away. We were both shitting bricks.

"It's great. I mean she's great." Daryan lied.

"Really now? What do you like about what she does? Is she insistent on fulfilling your needs?" Dr. Wilkins poked and prodded the answers out of us.

My face was so red. I was so hot and embarrassed. He was lying. Idiot! The church had to call him and explain we don't even look at each other.

I was so frustrated and embarrassed that I began to cry out of disbelief.

"Oh my. This is a difficult topic isn't it?" Dr. Wilkins asked.

"Go on. Comfort your wife." He instructed Daryan.

To my surprise, Daryan came over From a separate chair, sat down on the comfort couch I was sitting on and hugged me like I was a cactus. It was something.

"Hey Charlie. It's ok." Daryan said.

I raised my hand and separated myself from his awkward grasp.

"Just don't touch me right now, ok?"

I said. My frustration must be blatantly obvious by now. My face red hot and embarrassed. Tears rolling down my cheeks just made me feel more humiliated.

He lied. What was he planning on doing? Wasting our Church and family's money for our next hundred sessions making up stories?!

"I can't talk about this. I can't do this right now. Ok?" I said through my tears.

Daryan went back to the chair opposite me.

"You don't want to talk about how good your husband is at sex with you? It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Dr. Wilkins asked. He was trying, I know he really was.

My husband has a massive cock. I'm small. It doesn't work. We don't work. I wanted to scream it all. But I didn't. I inhaled a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

"His.. penis is big. I like it." I said embarrassed. Shit! I really said that!

Daryan laughed by accident and caught himself.

"WHAT?!" I yelled at him across the room.

I stood up suddenly.

"All right, Mr. and Mrs. Prude. That's enough of that exercise. I understand. How about an activity now?" Dr. Wilkins asked.

Everything about this session feels humiliating. No way. I just want to go home. No. Not even home. Anywhere away from my husband.

"What are we going to do?" Daryan asked nervously.

"When someone gets two pet rabbits in the Midwest, they first tie them together so no matter how uncomfortable they are at first, their bodies and struggles are the same. This may facilitate bonding. It may just facilitate familiarity. But the point is, it works." Dr. Wilkins explained.

"I.. no. I don't like this." I said.

"Well, neither do the rabbits at first. But that's besides the point." Dr. Wilkins said.

"No. I'm not doing this." I said.

"Come on. We have to try something. Anything." Daryan said defensively.

Where did this new attitude of his come from? I wondered.

"Why not just hand fast? Just for a day. Our session is almost over. You can do it overnight if you'd like." Dr. Wilkins suggested.

The rest of the session the Doctor writing down notes and hoping we'd hold hands or something. But Daryan just played with his hands and I still sat embarrassed and ashamed that he lied about our sex life like that.

It was raining outside. Daryan tried stopping me.

"Hey. What was up with that?" He asked.

"What was up with YOU, jackass?! You lied to him!" I said trying not to yell.

"Well.. I mean I'm sure you're good at it." He tried to defend himself.

"Just stop Daryan. Please. Leave me alone." I said looking away.

He reached for my shoulder but I took a step back.

"Don't touch me. I'll see you at home. Where I'm just going to do your chores like a good wife. Shit." I said sounding disappointed.

"You seem so upset. Are you interested in me all of a sudden? I mean this is a two way street, you know? It takes two!" He argued.

"Oh my god Rye. We are NOT doing this right now. Please just drop it!" I yelled. I walked to my car and slammed the door. I must look like an angry wet kitten.

I put my head to the steering wheel until I heard Daryan drive off. I started my car and headed for the nearest cafe for a cappuccino.

To my surprise, two young men I knew from the construction site were also at Sea Side Cafe.

Clarence was about my size. 4'7 actually. 25 years old. He liked to be called Cal. He had short buzzed blonde hair. Always wore rugged and messy work clothes. Even today, his day off.

Ivan was an attractive young man. Olive toned skin. Always dressed in his nice work jeans. He washed them pretty good too. His eyes were blue. He is 5'5 and age 27.

"Hey Miss!" Cal shouted. "Come sit with us!"

I saw Ivan nudge him annoyed. He waved when we made eye contact.

He played it cool.

"I'd like to buy your coffee." Ivan said with confidence.

"Oh. Um.. I'd love that. Thank you sweetie." I said.

I'm the supervisor of the yard so often, I call my workers sweetie or dear. I'm sure none of them mind it.

"What'll you have miss?" Ivan asked smiling.

"Just a hot chocolate please." I answered. He didn't need to splurge on me. I sign his paychecks sometimes.

Ivan and Cal asked me questions about work. We spoke of new projects coming up, better equipment, new courses on field safety. It was good professional conversation.

I decided it was time for me to get home to my jerk husband.

"Hey Miss. May I walk you to your car?" He asked. He held his umbrella over me to my car.

"Miss. You're so beautiful. I hope you and Ryan are doing all right. I swear. He doesn't deserve an angel like you." He complimented me.

I blushed and laughed nervously.

"Oh.. ah.. Hehe.. um Yea. We're doing ok I guess." I answered.

"You sound like its more complicated than that. That's no fair at all. You deserve so much more. Pity." He shook his head.

"Well, see you at the yard." He said almost glumly.

"Hmm.. Hey.. what do you think I deserve exactly?" I engaged his low stakes passes at me.

"Well miss. You deserve someone who can do more than just kiss you on the cheek at work and in church. For starters." He said sounding a bit annoyed.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes Miss. You deserve so much more." He continued.

"Go on." I fanned the flames of his flirting.

"I mean.. does he ever just hold you, and tell you how lucky he is he gets such a sexy little girl like you?" Ivan asked.

"H.. he doesn't. I'm actually.. no forget it. I'm so silly." I caught myself. How rude I'd be to talk about how frustrated in bed I was to my coworker.

"You really think I'm sexy?" I asked.

"Well I mean sure miss. You got it all. You're smart. You're small. I'd pick you up and.. uh.. never mind. I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm sorry miss." He said embarrassed.

"No it's ok. Tell me more. Really. It's fine." I urged him.

" Miss, would you like to come to my house tonight? I just want to give you a proper massage or something. You deserve to feel some kinda love. I don't know." He said.

"That's a bit much I'm afraid. I can't. I'm sorry." I answered.

Somehow it happened though. He convinced me. No. I convinced myself. He was just so sweet.

Ivan asked if I wanted anything to eat. But I began feeling an itch like last time. All of a sudden, my hormones caught aflame.

"Actually.. Ivan. Would you want to.. do me?" I asked with hesitation.

"Miss. I mean everyone daydreams about it.." he said shyly.

"I know. I'm your supervisor. I hear all the bickering. All the fantasies." I admitted.

"Look.. I'm just frustrated. I don't see any action with Ryan. Can you do me a favor and help me get there? I'm easy, you know?" I tried selling the idea on him.

"Look. Nobody has to know, Ivan." I said trying to ease the discomfort I saw in his face.

"N.. never mind. You must think I'm such a slut for doing this. I should go." I sighed.

"Wait. All right. But I want to really make you feel good. Ok?" He said.

"All right. Where do you want me?" I asked.

"Miss Charlotte. My room's this way." He led the way down the hall.

A queen size mattress, large wall mirrors. This was definitely going to be a fun time.

He picked me up gently and kissed my neck. It was unexpected. It felt so passionate. So sweet. I had to let out a moan.

"Ohhh god. Fuck me Ivan. Fuck me hard!" I managed to say between moans.

He set me down on the bed, undresses me carefully and turned me over onto my knees. Doggy style.

"Oh shit! Oh god yesss!" I shouted. He ripped into me. I was a little moist so It didn't hurt so much. I still let out a little moan and cried a little.

"Are you ok? Is this ok? Do you need me to go slower?" He asked.

"It's.. ahh.. it's fine Ivan. Just keep fucking me. Oh! Ahhh!!"

He started plowing me harder. In deep and hard. Out nice and slowly. It was easy to catch my breath. But I wanted to lose it.

"Faster. Harder. Please." I asked.

"All right miss. You're just so small. I want this to feel good for you. You deserve it. Uhnn!!" He finished and started ramming deep. In and out fast and hard.

"Oh! Ahh!! Fuck yes! Don't stop. Oh god Ivan baby. Keep fucking me please don't stop. Oh god yes! Fuck me like I never get fucked! Ahh! Yess!!" I screamed.

He was forcefully hitting my spot. I felt myself lose control as the sensation spread through my body. From just where he was fucking me.

"Yes fuck! Oh god wreck me Ivan! Wreck my little pussy! Fuck!!" I shouted. His neighbors had to know by now what was going on. I looked up at the mirrors in front of us. I saw his face and mine. Both of us were enjoying this. Especially how it looked when he went in hard. Such lust in his eyes.

I felt my body start to give in. The sensation was drowning my veins. Each pulse felt closer and closer until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck fuck fuck! I'm gonna cum! Ivan baby! Don't stop please! Fuck!!" I shouted.

He grabbed onto me pushed me down slowly. He turned me around, still on his cock. I screamed. He held me in an embrace and kissed my neck again.

"Oh Ivan! Ohh god. Please. Please don't slow down baby!" I pleaded.

He had me on edge and was going in smoothly. It was killing me.

"Ivan ahhh!! Please. Let me cum. Fuck I'm gonna die! Please!" I shouted.

"I wanna hear you beg for it." He said.

I nodded between moans.

"Please god. Oh god Ivan. Fuck me hard. So hard. Make me scream. Fuck!! Ahhh!" I shouted.

He began answering my prayers. He lifted me onto him and dropped me on his cock. It ripped deeper into me and I screamed.

"Ahhh!! Fuck! Mmmmm baby!! Yes make me bleed I don't care just fuck me fuck fuck fuck!!" I screamed.

He loved hearing this. He plowed me so hard I could feel my body tense in pain.

"You're so hot. God you're fucking hot! Charlotte! Fuck! You deserve it all! Take my cock in your little Pussy!" He shouted.

He grabbed my ass and lifted me by it. Slamming me down on his cock over and over. Each time I was filled up with his cock so much I felt the pulsing in my body tense up. He was literally too big. But I wasn't gonna stop.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. "I'm so close. Please god. Ivan get me there fuck! Do it. Break me up. Destroy me! Fuck me until I can't walk!! Fuck!!" I screamed.

Thoomp thoomp thoomp! He was slamming me onto his cock so hard I was definitely wrecked inside. But it felt so good. My body started to let go.

"Ahhhh yesss!! I'm cumming!! Oh god!! Ahhhhh!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

He kept going. It just got stronger. I lost control of everything. My breathing. My heart was just a loud thonk sound and felt like a repeated full body slap. But it didn't matter. I was cumming and my whole body felt on fire.

"I can't take anymore! Ahhhhhhh!! I screamed like a little girl between moans.

He set me down and grabbed my tits. He pinched my nipples and I winced.

"What are you doing? You're still in me." I asked. Not only was he still in me. He was still hard. He didn't get to cum.

I felt the orgasm die down inside me. But no. He began thrusting again before it did. Hard and fast.

"Ahhh! Ivan! Ohh I can't take it! I'm too sensitive!" I yelled.

"You're so tight. Ah! I can't stay out. I'm sorry. I gotta cum!" He said.

"N..no Ivan! Ah!!" I lost myself again. I was too sensitive so I just gave in and started crying.

"S.. stop this isn't.. ahh!! I can't.. ohhh!!" I couldn't put the words together. He was fucking me good again. It stopped feeling irritated and began feeling good.

"Oh! Baby! Ahh! Har-der!!" I shouted.

He started going as hard as he could while I was screaming it.

"I'm gonna wreck your little thighs. You're not gonna be able to make it home to your shitty husband!" He pinned me down face first into his bed and went in from behind.

"You like this? I'm better than him? Huh?!" He asked tightening his grip around the back of my neck.

I started choking. But he released his grip for a second and tightened it again. He Continued fucking me and loosening his grip on me so I wouldn't actually pass out.

"God you're so hot! Fuck!" He slapped my ass hard. I full body flinched but he pushed me back forcefully onto his dick.

"Ahh! Owwww!!" I screamed loud as I could. He eased up on hurting me and pulled me off his cock.

"H.. hey. What are you doing?" I asked a little worried. He lifted me up further on his bed and brought his face down on my pussy.

"Ahhh no no no!" I screamed.

He began licking my sensitive clit.

I screamed as loud as I could. It felt so good. It was better than his cock. I'm just so sensitive!

In between loud breaths I tried telling him to stop but it just sounded like I was moaning. I mean I was after all. My hips bucked under the soft perfect feel of his tongue massaging my clit.

"Oh OHHH!! God!! Mmaaah!!" I wasn't even able to make real noises anymore. My breathing got so sharp and I was useless for words. He was licking me senseless.

"F..fff fuckkk!!" I screamed. I began riding his face. He put his hands under my ass to keep us together.

It was too much already. I was already cumming before I had a chance to realize it.

"Ahhhh!! No!! I'm gonna pee!!" I felt my body tense.

I didn't pee. I squirted though. I didn't know I could. Ivan rubbed it off his face, licked it off my thighs and rubbed it on my tits. He worked his way up to me and kissed me on the mouth. I was taken by surprise.

I'm a mess. I came twice. My legs were toast. Somehow he slid right back into me.

"No.. Ivan. No more please. I can't- AH!!" He began plowing me harder and harder.

"I'm gonna cum inside your little pussy. It's so tight it'll all leak out anyways when I do!" He said.

"Ah! N.. no you.. ah! You can't please! Oh!" I begged. I couldn't take it anymore. I tried pulling myself off him but he grabbed my shoulders and used them as leverage to fuck me as hard as he could. It was starting to just hurt. No more pleasure.

"P..please! You can't!" I cried. "N.. no!!"

He slammed into me a few more painful times before he finally stopped. His last thrust definitely ripped something. Inside I felt myself fill up with what I hoped was my own fluids.

He pulled out of me. It burned.

"Ahhh!! Please slower!" I begged.

He held me close and pulled out slower.

I cried into his bed and curled up.

"H..hey. you gotta go." He said.

"All right.." I said between tears.

I struggled to get up. My legs couldn't exactly hold still.

They were shaking uncontrollably. This must be how getting fucked silly feels. I made my way for his door.

"Miss Charlotte. Please put your clothes on first." He said.

I went into his bathroom and spent 10 minutes trying to put on my clothes. It was just a dress and some pantyhose but it was still a big chore. I couldn't stand up straight too long. My legs were done. I cleaned myself up and headed out. I was just fucked like an animal.

The drive home wasn't easy. But I made it home.

Daryan was up still. Sitting at the table looking nervous.

"Hey. Do you have a minute?" He asked.

"Uh.. yea. What's up Rye?" I asked.

"Well.. at therapy today.." he began.

"Oh god.. I'm so sorry. I just.. I couldn't. Ok? I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok. I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I lied." He said.

We were quiet for a few minutes as we sat not looking at each other. Well.. I looked up. He was definitely looking at me.

"You really are cute. You know?" He said. "I guess I just never felt like I wanted to know you much."

12