Charlie on Rye Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bruise too easy." He said sounding disappointed. He pulled my dancing tights down roughly and scratched my upper thighs. I flinched.

"Don't! I have to get home to my husband. He can't see!" I snapped.

Slap! He got my ass again rough.

"Take it easy please." I begged.

Luke pulled me up and poked his cock against my lips down there.

"A-oww!!" I winced in pain.

"P..please. I'm small I just need it slow at first I promi- ahh!!" I screamed. The jerk went in just like that.

"Fuck! I can't! You're ripping me! Ahh!!" I screamed. He held me in place on his cock.

"I just -uhhnn! I just need a minute I'll be fine." I struggled to say.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me onto his cock roughly.

"Ah god!! Fuck!!" I screamed. I couldn't fight back the tears. He just kept hurting me. Bastard!

"Stop it! You're hurting me!" I yelled.

"Shhhh just relax. If you hold yourself in right, I'll slip right in and out with no trouble."

He let go of one of my wrists and pushed my legs forward slowly, then began thrusting. "There. Good girl." He said.

"Ohhh! Nnnn! Hahhhh!! Oh my g-ahh!! Shit!" He was right. Oh god yes. He was going in and out perfectly! I have to remember this position. His thrusts turned into slamming.

"Yea? You take it so good. Here."

He rubbed my little lips down there.

"Aahhhh fuck! Ohh shit. Oh god that's gonna make me cum!" I shouted.

"Shh shh. There. Good girl." He whispered covering my mouth.

"Hmmph! Nnnph!! Nnnnph!!" I let out muffled sounds. It felt too good. I couldn't shut up if I wanted to.

He grabbed my other wrist and started slamming into me harder.

"Mmmffffuckk!!" I exclaimed under my breath. It was hard to contain my pleasure.

"Please. Rub me down there. Aughh!! Yes!" I asked and he immediately did so. Holding both my wrists with one hand and massaging my clit with the other. If I was any heavier, I doubt he could get away with that. He started thrusting up and hit my spot.

"Ahh!! Fuck!! Mmmm!! Please don't St-ahh!! Ohh!! My G-ahh!!" It was useless trying to talk so I shut up after he picked me up onto his cock. I'm so lucky to be so small.

Fuck! He slammed right into my spot and started drilling deeper. I'm sure to be bleeding by the end of tonight. Ahh!! Dammit! He was good! I can't be the first student he's taken advantage of.

"Ah!! Ahhh!! Ffff-Aahhhh!!" His drilling was ripping me apart!

"Shut up and just let it go. I'm gonna cum inside." He said.

"No! Y-ahh!! You C-aah!! Please!! D-ohhh! Don't! Ohhh!!" I begged between moans poorly.

"Shut up and take it Charlotte!" He shouted. I tried to pull away but he grabbed my wrists again and I was helpless. Fuck! This is starting to get illegal. He isn't listening to me! I panicked and started crying.

"Please! Fuck! Nn-ohhh!! Ahhhaaa!! Hmmmmph!" He was getting me there too! No no this can't be happening! Oh god!

He grabbed my neck and shoulders, then he plowed into me super hard a few times and as I almost came, he held me in place for one last forceful thrust.

"Ahhhh!! Nnnn! Gahhh!!" I broke down and continued crying. The last time in was too much. It just hurts now. I just know that bastard came in me. He grabbed my ass and shoved me off his cock into his bed.

I didn't bother picking myself up. I just sobbed into his bed.

"That fucking hurt!" I shouted between crying. It was muffled by his bed though.

He put his hand on my ass and started massaging my lower back.

I jumped up and away from him.

"Don't touch me! I'm going now." I grabbed my dancing tights, put on my shoes and headed for the door.

He grabbed my waist to stop me and I almost jumped. But I managed to fall in the process.

"Come on. You don't mean that." He said.

"Just let me go please." I said struggling to get up.

"All right. Don't be late to practice." He said.

"Fuck off!" I shouted and slammed his door.

I almost fell again. Dammit. I'm getting fucked too hard. I can barely walk right now. I was so sore inside and out. Especially inside, though. I guess I'm just not supposed to cum today.

I made it home. Daryan was asleep. Figures.

I limped into the shower. I felt a lot of cum drip out of me. I turned up the heat and tried to wash away the shame and humiliation. By the time I got out, Daryan was awake and handed me a towel.

"Thanks Rye." I said with a small blush.

"You take such hot showers. You're red all over." He noted. I blushed even more. "Hey. Is there anything I can do? To help you feel good? Like with sex?" He asked.

"Oh! Uh.. oh um.." I blushed and accidentally dropped my towel. "I don't know. Um.. I'm kinda sore from earlier Inside. But I'm ok, I swear." I said.

"What about outside?" He asked. I blushed.

"W.. what do you mean?" I asked shyly.

"Earlier, I was touching it and you really liked it. Can I touch you more?" He asked genuinely.

"Well.. yes. Ok. Um.. right now?" I asked nervously.

He held our bedroom door open for me and nodded. I shyly went to our bed and sat down slowly. He picked up one of my legs, kneeled and began kissing my little belly.

I blushed even more. "R.. Rye. You're to sweet." I said. He brought his mouth immediately down onto my downstairs lips and I doubled over hugging his head now.

"Haaahh!! Fffuckkk!! G.. Ohhh!! Oh god Rye! Fuckkk!! Yess!! Ah! That's nnn!! That's it!! Ahhh!!" I screamed.

His mouth and tongue massaged me so good down there. Oh god. He started nibbling with his lips.

"Mmmm ahhhh!! Yes! Don't stop please! Oh Rye baby! Fuck!! Gahhh!!" I moaned. I let go of his head and relaxed. He lifted my legs and opened me wide. His tongue went in and up.

"Ohhoohhh!!" I screamed. I'm so sensitive right now! I'm gonna cum so quick if he doesn't slow down! I didn't bother telling him. I want to cum so badly after all the pounding I took.

"Ffff aghh!!" I screamed. "Rye! I'm so fucking close! Ahhhaaaa!!" I shouted. He started pressing his tongue to the tip of my clit and flicking off. Fuck! Where did he learn this?!

"Uhnnn ohh!! Ggggggaaaaaughhh!! Hohhhh!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck nnnnn!! Ahhhh!!" I screamed. I let go of my hold on the bed and slipped into a strong orgasm. My body was so hot. My heart was pounding so strong I swear it was in my brain!

My hips bucked and my back arched to meet him as I came. Then I dropped hard onto the bed.

"F.. fuck Rye. Where did you learn that?" I asked as I struggled to catch my breath. He wiped off his face.

"I was just watching stuff from videos. I wanted to see what really feels good for the girl. Then I asked our therapist Risa." He admitted.

I blushed. "Oh.. so.. she knows you were going to do this?" I asked.

"Well yea.. I had to be sure it would feel good for you. You deserve it." He said.

I swear my whole body turned red. I turned over and put the blankets over my face. "Ahh Hehe. I'm so embarrassed." I admitted.

"I thought it was kind of hot. That someone else would know. I don't know. Is that ok?" He asked.

"My.. that's some type of BDSM. It has to be." I blushed even more. He was right though. It kind of is hot that someone else knew I was gonna get eaten out.

"It is kind of hot.. I guess." I shrugged embarrassed. "Let's talk to her about it. Maybe we can learn more about it." I said.

"You really want to? I have to admit to her that I was turned on by her knowing. Isn't that weird?" He asked.

"She probably gets that all the time. I'm sure it'll be fine Rye." I encouraged him. "Let's get some rest and talk more about this tomorrow over coffee." I said.

My body is sore inside and out. But at least I finally came.

Rye's so good with his tongue. Now I know he's into some kind of voyeurism. It sounds scary and embarrassing. But maybe it'll be fun to experiment.

12