Charlie Singer: Role Reversal

Story Info
Charlie Singer sat in the waiting room glancing...
872 words
4
11k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers

Charlie Singer sat in the waiting room glancing at a magazine and watching the lady in the corner knitting a stocking. Ironically, he had always wanted to learn how to knit ever since Ashleigh Samson had made him a scarf their freshman year of college.

The door swung open and a young blonde nurse dressed in mint green scrubs came out with a clipboard "Lydia," She said. The lady stuffed the stocking into the bag and hobbled after her. Charlie Singer looked back down at the title of the magazine article on the page in front of him. "Ten Keys to the Female Orgasm." He turned the page. He had been mad about Ashleigh Samson since she sat by him on the first day of Anatomy Class. After that, they had gotten drinks together and spent plenty of time studying and doing anatomy research, just not the type Charlie Singer had hoped.

The door swung open again and a male voice called out this time, "Charles?" Charlie Singer set down the magazine and followed after him.

Charlie Singer checked the name tag. The tall, dark and decent looking young man's name was Saad and he was an intern.

Charlie Singer hung up his coat and hat, had a seat and rolled up his sleeve. Saad the Intern ran his hand slowly up Charlie Singer's arm tied it off, winked and checked to see if he was alive. He then placed his hand gently on Charlie Singer's chest as he listened to his heartbeat, smiled, nodded and headed for the door. "The Doctor will be with you in a moment," Saad the intern said in a sing song voice. Charlie Singer blushed.

Charlie Singer dug the rubber strap, which Saad the Intern had taken off his arm, from the garbage can and stood reading a pamphlet about the dangers of smoking. He had almost finished the pamphlet when the door opened.

The doctor walked in, took a seat at the desk and examined his chart. "It looks like we are checking to see if you are healthy enough for sexual activity." She said. "I'm gonna need you to pull down your pants and undergarments."

Charlie Singer undid his pants and slid them down. "Ah! So far so good." She said as she cupped her hand around his scrotum. Charlie Singer coughed twice.

"Now I'm going to need you to get up on the table, Doctor Samson." Charlie Singer said as he pulled out the rubber strap.

Doctor Samson climbed up on her hands and knees, but Charlie Singer bound her wrists behind her back and pushed her face into the crinkly white paper. He hiked up her skirt and found himself staring into the gorgeous backside he had fantasied about on so many drunken nights, studying the female under carriage, but so far had been denied access.

"Naughty Ashleigh!" He said. "Isn't going commando in a sterile environment a bit unsanitary?" She started to answer but since she wasn't wearing panties he stuffed her mouth full of cotton balls.

Doctor Samson shivered as he ran two fingers across the back of her calves, up the side of her thighs and finally into the dripping slit between her legs. Her back stiffened, her foot trembled and one of her heels fell off as he pulled them out and shoved them back in recklessly.

Doctor Samson tried to scream but choked as Charlie Singer left a handprint on her backside. He thought about giving her a matching one on the right side but instead took the stethoscope from her neck and smacked her with the cold metal part leaving the first of many bright red circles on the otherwise white surface.

He stepped up on the little stool with black rubber grippies, mounted her and grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked it back straining her neck. He was fully erect and she turned her head, as he pushed himself into her, so he could see the agony and passion bulging from her eyes. He let go of her hair and grabbed her throat with his hand pressing up into her jawline as he slammed into her, wetting the tip of the middle finger of his free hand and running it around the circle of her puckered anus.

She squirmed as he continued rocking back and forth and her whole body jerked as his finger slid deep inside her. The whole table started to shake as he throttled her with his hips, then ripped the finger from inside her and gave her another hand print.

Her body convulsed and he thought he felt sobs rattling in her throat as he entered her anally stretching her like an opening umbrella as he buried himself in her. She flailed twisting her arms and begging with her eyes for him to stop. Charlie Singer obliged but only after he had exploded inside her. He then fell forward, loosening his grip on her throat and kissed her gently on the cheek.

He was still wondering what side of the plate Saad the Intern batted from as he grabbed his coat and hat. He may never know, but he was sure, Doctor Samson was about to find out.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
219 Followers