Charlie's Angels: Angel Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Charlie." Jill's voice confirmed. "Really. Please don't stop."

Obliged, I slipped my tongue up into her dripping hole and licked her inside. Her warm fluid ran down my chin. Now she was finally able to moan out loud, and did so loudly. Her hands pulled at my hair and she sealed her thighs around my head as my face burrowed into her soaking pussy. Her hips rolled with the thrusts of my tongue inside her. My hands were underneath her, softly kneading her ass as I ate her out. Soon her moans turned to wails and I could almost feel the waves flowing through her body as she came on my face. I gladly licked up every drop that spilled from her clenching pussy.

"Intoxicating." I announced matter-of-factly. My hands groped at her right side for the next angel. When I found her my hand skipped immediately up between her legs. I could feel that she was trimmed neatly and just as wet as Jill. My thumb dipped into her warm fluid and then began to rub on her clit, smearing it about. Her hands gripped my wrist, holding it in place so that she could grind against it. I could smell her aroma before I even tasted her, and when I did, I knew for sure it was Kris. Her little pussy was sweet like candy and I lapped her clean in an instant.

"Kris." I wasn't guessing.

"Mmm, right Charlie." She said weakly. Her fingers were still clenching my wrist and I continued to move my thumb in little circles on her clit. She came as soon as I darted my tongue into her tight hole, gasping and humping my face. I loved the taste of her sweet juice so much that I wished I could have eaten her longer, then again I wasn't one to talk after my urgent release of 10 minutes previous. Sealing my lips on her pussy, I sucked out the little remaining fluid and swallowed it. My cock was hard as a rock again.

"Delightful."

Now I'd eaten both of my little angel sisters and I blindly searched for the third. Getting up onto the bed, my outstretched hand connected with another. It pulled me in the right direction, and its mate grabbed my head and pushed downward. My face was pressed into another leaking pussy. I opened my mouth and began taking slow, strong, broad licks up the length of the hot slit in front of me. Its owner ground her pussy against me, trying to fuck my tongue. The attitude and the tangy flavor screamed Sabrina, and so did I practically. I couldn't breathe.

"Lick me harder, Charlie," she insisted. "You're so good." I began to flick my tongue in and out of her sopping pussy, stopping occasionally to suck on one of her warm lips. We rolled sideways a little as she captured my head between her legs and humped it. I tongued her for another 10 minutes before she spasmed, moaning my name. I licked up the warm juice that trickled from her pussy.

"Delicious." I straightened up. "Your turn, Kelly."

Once I found her I plunged a finger up into her. She'd waited paitiently and listened to the moans of the other 3 and I didn't feel right making her wait longer. She was so well lubricated it felt like I was sticking my finger into hot water. Adding another, I began to thrust my arm back and forth, driving my fingers into her sopping pussy. Kelly was sighing loudly as I fingered her. I got down and licked her fluid from just below my fingers where it was trickling out.

I got a little surprise myself, as I felt a warm, wet mouth envelop my cock which had been hanging heavily down and dripping onto the bed. I groaned appreciatively into Kelly's pussy as the lips slid up and down my twitching meat. This distracted me from my original goal of getting Kelly to come. I'd been just licking her over and over, and then I remembered my fingers were still inside her. I put them to work, curling them upwards and began to stroke over her spongy g-spot. After a few minutes I could actually feel that it had swelled a bit under my fingertips. If my little cocksucker kept this up I was going to cum very soon, so I gave all I had to Kelly. My fingertips dug into her g-spot, drilling against it hard while my tongue flicked over her clit on the outside. She was writhing at my touch and moaning, which I took to mean that I was doing something right. Boy, was I.

In the next minute Kelly cried out and seized up, clenching my fingers inside her. I felt a gush of warm liquid rush past them and spray out of her pussy. Quickly I removed my fingers and placed my open, waiting mouth between her legs, and not an instant too soon. I felt a splash of warm pussy juice on my face, some soaking into my blindfold and some going into my mouth. Not wanting to waste any more I sealed my opened mouth around her pussy and she squirted directly into my mouth. With one finger I rubbed her clit to keep her orgasm going as I drank from her pussy. I had to swallow as fast as I could to keep up with the waves of hot fluid that sprayed out of her hole. Her legs had gone stiff and it was hard to keep the watertight seal of my lips around her pussy. When I'd finished greedily drinking from between her legs, I gave her a final broad lick and removed myself.

Immediately I felt a pair of hands seize my hips and I was pushed down onto my back. Before I could protest, and not that I was going to, I felt myself mounted from above. A searing hot pussy sank down over my stiff cock in one rather swift motion. I heard a groan that sounded like Sabrina, and I was not surprised. She began to lift herself off of me and then sink back down. When she was completely impaled on me, I could feel her tighten up her muscles and squeeze around me hard, and then she would lift herself up. It felt like she was trying to lift me off the bed by my cock. When she finally got all the way up to my thick helmet, she would relax and plunge back down. I marveled at her technique as she fucked me. She was better than any of my assistants, and I hired them specifically for this!

Another of my angels rolled up next to me and before I could tell which one it was, her lips were locked on mine. I reached up and felt her cheek and her soft, feathery hair. Had to be Jill. My hand slipped down her neck to her chest, where I idly groped at her breasts and squeezed her nipples. They were hard as bullets and about as big. Our tongues fought to enter one anothers mouths. She obviously wanted to lick the juices off my tongue since I'd just finished eating out all four of them. I tasted a trace of my cum in her mouth as well, and surmised that she was the one who had just been sucking my cock. My hand was between her legs again, my palm resting on her inner thigh while two of my fingers were up inside her. Our mouths ground together as I fingered her, and I think she came once or twice. She gyrated her hips, fucking herself on my fingers and I could feel her juices dripping down my wrist.

Sabrina was riding me hard enough to make the whole bed shake. My thighs absorbed the impact of her body slapping down over and over as she bounced on my cock. I groaned into Jill's mouth, jolting closer to my next climax each time Sabrina's boiling cunt enveloped me completely. She was still clenching her muscles around me, trying to milk out my cum. Feeling long past due for another release, I began to thrust up in time with her bounces. My bulging cock drove even deeper into her now and it suddenly had us both on the verge of coming.

"I'm going to come," I announced, not sure what anyone would do with this information.

"Yess!.. come in!... side me!.. Charlie!" Sabrina said, her voice jolting each time she landed hard on my cock. I don't think I could have stopped myself even if she had requested exactly the opposite. My balls churned and I knew I was about to blow.

"Ung...ungh...mmh.." Sabrina was gasping each time she plunged down onto me, getting louder each time until I felt her body start to contract around me. She sat on top of me and bucked as she came, rubbing herself against the base of my cock. I felt my balls get coated with drips of her hot fluid. That was it for me.

I fingered Jill's pussy to mush as my own orgasm seized me. My legs locked up and I squeezed my eyes shut, spurting my hot seed up into Sabrina's gripping cunt. Lights flashed behind my eyelids as my balls squeezed shot after shot of thick cum out of my body and into hers. When my mind cleared, Jill was no longer at my side or on my fingers. I heard Sabrina's sighs and a new slurping sound.

"Mm, Charlie your cum is delicious," I heard Jill say. In another moment I realized she was sucking my sperm out of Sabrina's just-fucked pussy. My cock had hardly deflated any, but I felt it perk up instantly at this realization. I sat up and reached for my cock, giving myself a few strokes. My shaft was slick with sperm and cunt juice. I felt lips on my knuckle and they soon sealed around my swollen cockhead. I removed my fingers and let her suck me. Her tongue cleaned all the sticky fluid off my shaft and she deepthroated me a couple of times before pulling off.

"Fuck me Charlie." Kelly said to me. Her hands gripped mine and she rolled back, pulling me on top of her. "I'm so wet for you, Charlie. Fuck me now, fast and hard," she begged. Her hand wrapped around my cock and guided it between her legs. I pushed forward, penetrating her quickly and she cried out in pleasure. Right away I set a fast pace, burying myself completely inside her soaking wet pussy with each thrust. "Yess! Harder!" she moaned. My twitching rod drove hard inside her and our bodies slapped together. After a few minutes I felt Kelly's pussy squeeze me hard as another orgasm ripped through her. A small gush of hot juice dripped out of her, running down my shaft and dripping off my balls. She kept moaning and urging me on, and I obeyed, not letting her rest. I had come recently and Kelly's slick pussy felt so good on my enflamed cock like a thermal massage, I was in the perfect zone and felt like I could keep up fucking her for hours. She came again in several minutes and I think a third time. I don't know how long we kept up but I had finally fucked her sore and she released me from her leg-lock. Our loud panting filled the room. She was exhausted from multiple wrenching climaxes, whereas I was breathing hard because I was getting ready to unload for the third time.

Now someone else was sucking my cock dry, and it added to the warm, tickling feeling behind my balls. I was going to come again soon.

"Where do you want it, angel?" I asked. I liked how I could call them all angel because I really didn't know which one was blowing me at the moment.

"Inside me, Charlie." Kris's voice sounded from down by my thighs. "Deep inside." Mystery solved.

Right then Jill started moaning a lot. I had nothing to do with it, so I could only use my imagination to explain Sabrina as the cause.

My engorged cock was as hard as steel and dripping with my precum, sperm, saliva and pussy juice. I nearly came as soon as I slid into Kris's hot pussy; it was so tight I could hardly believe it. My cock was getting squeezed like a vise. Being careful not to blow my load too soon, I spent a while fucking my youngest angel with slow, shallow strokes. "Deeper Charlie," she begged. I slid into her, having to reach up and grip her shoulders to force her all the way onto my thick cock and started to really fuck her hard. Her tiny cunt gripped my cock so tightly, I was sure I would rip her in two, but she kept moaning in approval. There was a loud sucking sound each time I pulled my cock out of her sopping wet pussy and then drove it back in. I could feel that fighting to keep back my third load again would be useless, so I relaxed and fucked her steadily, feeling the boiling cum inching up inside my cock with each long plunge. At last I buried myself deep inside her, feeling my cock throb as it pumped out jet after jet of thick sperm. Kris moaned and humped underneath me as my hot cum filled her womb and overflowed, spilling out past my cock. I felt a tongue lapping at the junction of my cock and Kris's cunt, lapping up the cum and pussy juice that was trickling out.

I gave Kris a final, deep thrust and then pulled out, feeling the cool air on my raw, wet cock once more. The tongue apparently had stayed on Kris's pussy, as I heard lapping and sucking and "Oh Kelly!". I didn't figure it had been Kelly, but while I was thinking about it I felt yet another tongue begin to lick up the underside of my sore cock. After the rough few fucks I'd just had, I was relieved to feel soft lips on my sensitive flesh. My cock was half-erect, stuck between getting hard again or shrinking up to rest. I leaned back to enjoy the slow sucking. My cockhead dipped down her warm throat a few times in between long, wet licks and slurps. My mind was spinning and I'd lost track of which angels I had already fucked and whose mouths I had unloaded into. I didn't care. The important thing was, one of my angels was sucking my cock and licking my balls. I listened to the moans from a couple feet away, Kris's I think, and I imagined her straddling Kelly's face with my semen draining out of her cunt and into Kelly's mouth. Maybe Kelly's long tongue was slipping up inside Kris's steaming pussy and licking her out. Maybe she was sucking her nipples. Maybe their legs were wrapped around eachother and they were grinding together. My mind painted a complicated abstract picture of all these possibilities happening at once.

I felt my balls tingle again and was suddenly aware that I was again sporting a raging erection. Reaching down, I grabbed the head that was pleasuring me and brought it up to mine. I kissed her, tasting the fuck juices of every person in the room on her tongue. My hands ran through the smooth, short hair that could only have been Sabrina's. I dropped one hand between her legs and found her as wet as the moment we had started. I pushed two fingers up into her dripping cunt, and she moaned into my mouth and ground herself on them. I worked them deep inside her, adding a third and then a fourth. She was almost taking my whole hand. I pushed up a little harder, wondering if she could fit my whole fist up her cunt, but I felt her stretching hard around my knuckles and eased back. Her fingertips brushed past mine occasionally; she was rubbing her clit furiously as I finger-fucked her. She wrapped her arm tightly around my neck and I felt her breath on my face as she reached her climax. I rubbed her g-spot, causing her to gasp and shudder violently.

As Sabrina peeled her sticky body away from mine, I felt another hand cupping my balls.

"Did you save any for me, Charlie?" asked Jill, weighing my sack in her hands.

"Plenty."

"I want to feel your big strong cock inside of me," she said, grasping it and beginning to jack me slowly. She licked the dollop of precum from my slit and slid her lips down my shaft to the base, deepthroating me briefly. So eagerly she was sucking the cock that had been soaked in the pussy juices of her two best friends and even her sister.

She stopped licking me and turned herself around. I reached out and felt her ass pointing at me as she had gotten on all fours in front of me. I took my cock in my hand and directed the tip towards her, and touching it to her clit. I slid it around for a second, searching for the warmth of her cunt. When I found it, I glided in so easily and naturally that I swore her body had sucked me inside. Her orgasm struck instantly as soon as I bottomed out inside her, and I felt her hot, slick walls convulsing around my cock. Jill let out a long, low moan. My hands ran around her smooth ass and hips as I started to pump my throbbing meat into her streaming pussy. My fingers grazed the inside of her thighs and found that her juices were literally running down her leg. Without really planning to I pulled out of Jill, leaned down, licked up the long rivulet of sweet juice, and then resumed fucking her. I held on as another climax rumbled through her.

"Fuck my ass, Charlie." Jill panted. I wondered why I was not the one to think of that. I removed my cock from her dripping hole and used two fingers to scoop up some of her flowing juices, and rubbed them into her tight asshole. From many sources I'd heard that Jill liked it in the ass so I didn't bother being too careful. I positioned my cockhead at her entrance and pushed forward, stretching her hole open with my swollen helmet. She moaned and pushed back against me, swallowing up a few inches of my pulsing shaft. I held her hips, pulled out slowly, and slammed myself all the way in as hard as I could. Jill screamed out and her tight ring squeezed around the base of my cock. "Ooh fuck yesss Charlie, fuck my ass!" I started to lay pipe into her. Reaching underneath her, I could feel her breasts bouncing wildly in time with my thrusts. She was grunting quietly each time I rammed into her, forcing my thick meat deep into her ass. "Are you going to come Charlie?" She asked.

"Yes, angel," I said through gritted teeth.

"Come in my ass Charlie, dump your thick hot load in my ass!" She moaned, getting herself hotter on with her own words. At the pace I was plowing into her, I would have no problem fulfilling her request. I pulled her ass cheeks apart with my thumbs, spreading her asshole wider. My balls swung and slapped against her. An incoheret shout escaped my mouth as I began to unleash my cum inside her. My boiling seed flowed into her ass, dripping out as I kept fucking her and smearing between us. I slowed my thrusts and finally plopped back down onto the bed, exhausted. One of the girls immediately was licking my cock dry and I chuckled at myself for how quickly I had accepted this as normal.

I knew what was going to happen to Jill though, and this time I had to see it. Well, feel it. I reached out and found Jill's leg again, and ran my hand up along her thigh. She was still on all fours. When my hand got up high enough I was not surprised to run into someone else's hand on her ass, and a face nestled firmly between her smooth cheeks. It felt like Sabrina. I poked my fingers around until I found what I wanted - Jill's puckered asshole, creamy with my sperm, with Sabrina's tongue darting inside. She was sucking my cum out of Jill's ass. Had I been in the condition I was a few hours ago, I probably would have blown my load at this. Feeling lower, I discovered that she was pumping Jill's cunt from behind with three fingers. I scooped up some of her flowing juices and licked them off my fingers.

After that I'm pretty sure I fell asleep. I know I felt an angel or two curled up next to me and once I definitely woke up to a couple of them sucking my limp cock. It wasn't even a blow job though, they just wanted it in their mouths like it was candy or something. I heard Kelly moaning and I think Kris, I don't know what they were doing so I left it up to my imagination. Eventually I did get hard again because at one point, I was sure all four of them were clustered around my thighs and all trying to suck my cock at the same time. Somebody was sucking my balls, somebody was licking my shaft, somebody was deepthroating me, somebody else was just licking all around my crotch. I would have paid a million dollars to take off my blindfold and watch, but I managed to keep my word. Though I tried my best to prolong it, I succumbed to their efforts and bucked hard on the bed, ejaculating a fifth time. No one mouth closed around my raging shaft, so my hot jets of semen simply fired into the air and got licked up from wherever they landed. Warm tongues lapped me clean. A pair of lips wet with my cum pressed against mine. The rest of the evening was a continued blur of sleeping and moaning and sucking and humping.

There isn't a good way to end this account because I really don't know how it ended. It really didn't end. I fully intend to spend more evenings with my angels. I don't know how, but I have to. If they weren't such good detectives I would change their job titles in an instant. Since this night my dreams have been of little but the angels and I don't expect that will ever change.

12