Charlie's Angels: Angels Go Fuckin'

Story Info
Undercover at a massage parlor, the Angels do glory holes.
3.6k words
4.34
68.4k
21

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angels, you're going to be investigating a local massage parlor," the speakerbox said. Jill sat right next to it on Bosley's desk. Kelly and Sabrina were on the couch playing cards.

"Charlie, aren't those massage parlor places just a front for prostitution?" Jill interrupted, as he was about to continue.

"Yes, a lot of them are, and we have reason to believe that this particular one is just that."

Bosley handed Jill a folded section of newspaper on which he had been reading an article about the parlor.

"And we're all going to have to find that out, right."

"Yes Jill."

At that moment the game on the couch came to an end with Sabrina victorious. Kelly playfully threw her cards at her, and after a smirking glare, turned around to face Bosley, Jill, and sort of Charlie.

"So uh.. how are we going to approach this Charlie?" Sabrina wondered aloud. "Do we have to go to tryouts or something?"

"No tryouts," Charlie laughed. "I've already set up your covers; you will all be working at the Paradise massage parlor. I made sure your backgrounds stated that you have training in that area. They'll be expecting you to show up for work this afternoon. Bye Angels!" Bosley clicked the speaker off.

"What if it's the other area," Kelly said.

"Then great, that's more fun than giving massages. Plus we really do have some training in that area," Jill giggled.

"Looks like this shouldn't take very long to figure out."

Shortly after 2 pm they arrived and parked outside of the dirty brick building that housed the small parlor. They were greeted just inside the door by a middle-aged Asian woman who introduced herself as Kona. Though she had a friendly face, she quickly displayed a no-nonsense attitude, looking them thoroughly up and down before she said much else.

"You three start in back, we see what you got. You work the holes today."

All three exchanged quick glances. There were a lot of holes she could mean...

"Come on. Back here."

They followed her silently and slightly worriedly down a cramped hallway, past one doorway with beads hanging down, and came to a stop at a closed door a few feet further down. All four stood in silence for a minute as Kona surveyed a collection of about 20 keys. Finally she unlocked the door and pushed it open, herding them inside before her. She flicked a switch and the lights flickered on.

They were in a very small room with unpainted walls, completely empty except for four short stools.

"We open for business now. Everybody pick a hole." Without further instruction she shut the door and they were left in silence.

After taking another look at the room, they finally understood. The four stools were lined up on one side of the room, each in front of a small circular hole in the wall. They would be working the glory holes.

Sabrina sat down on the far left stool, peering curiously through the hole in the wall. It was too dark on the other side to see anything. Kelly sat down on the stool next to her, teetering on its slightly uneven legs.

"This is not quite what I had in mind," Jill said, sounding disappointed. She took the third seat.

"Maybe we get promoted if we do a good job." Kelly suggested.

"I hope you can't get DEmoted from this room."

Out the corner of her eye Kelly saw the lights in the next room turn on, and could hear the muffled sounds of more than one pair of footsteps, and then a zip.

A flaccid penis pushed through the hole in front of Sabrina and hung there, drooping against the wall. She just looked at it for a moment. After a shrug, she scooted her stool closer to the wall and took it in her hand. The soft skin around the head was a uniform dark brown. She began to stroke it lightly with her hand, tugging the foreskin up and down. It began to stiffen as she played with it, growing longer and thicker.

Kelly and Jill watched her pump this anonymous cock in her fist. The head was now poking out from the foreskin, deep pink and starting to glisten with the first drops of precum. She stopped stroking him and ducked down, licking the underside near the base of his shaft. She felt him twitch as her tongue began to bathe his smooth cock. Slapping her tongue wetly on his now rigid shaft, she slowly licked up closer and closer to the head.

Sabrina took special care on the sensitive v under the crown of his penis, flicking it lightly with the very tip of her tongue. A small glob of precum erupted from his cock, dribbling down over her fingers as she gripped his shaft with her fist. She licked her lips and closed her mouth softly over the swollen head. Letting it rest just inside her mouth, she flicked and swirled her tongue all over the tip. Her fist began to pump him again as she licked his crown.

Squeezing her lips together in a wet O, she sank her head down slowly onto his cock. As the tip hit the back of her throat she pulled off again, and began to suck him in and out of her mouth to that extent. Her head bobbed and her hand once again held his shaft by the base as she sucked him off. More of his thick precum collected in her mouth; even though he couldn't see her, she pulled off, spit it onto his cock, and after watching it drip down for a second, took him back into her mouth and kept sucking.

As it looked like things would be coming to a climax soon, there was a rustling sound and a second cock filled one of the other holes in the wall. After a brief argument culminating in a bout of rock paper scissors, Jill pulled up a stool and went to work bringing this cock to life. Even as she began to stroke it repetitively with one hand, she continued to watch Sabrina two holes down.

She was still bobbing her head and sucking him enthusiastically, only now she was taking him deeper, letting his cock slip down her throat. From the suddden change in her expression and the pulsing of the man's visible shaft, Jill knew that he had begun to shoot his load in Sabrina's mouth. She watched her friend's throat contract as she gulped down the stranger's sperm, swallowing every drop that flooded into her mouth. Her tongue began to cover his shaft again, licking him dry, but he pulled out of the hole before she finished.

When Jill looked back at the cock in her own hand, she was surprised to see what it had grown into without her noticing. It was pretty short, but one of the thicker ones she'd ever seen, complete with ridges and lots of veins. She couldn't wrap her fingers nearly all the way around it. She held it firmly and licked the precum drizzling from the tiny slit in his head. Opening her jaw as wide as she could, she forced her mouth down over his cock. While it was an uncomfortably tight fit, Jill didn't have to worry about deepthroating because it just wasn't long enough. She could barely move her tongue around to lick his shaft while it was inside her mouth. Though her jaw ached she continued to lick and suck his thick cock.

Somewhat unnoticed, Kelly sat next to her servicing another customer. Her lips were already wrapped tightly around his purple shaft, leaving a wet trail as she bobbed her head up and down.

Soon Sabrina had a second cock to attend to, this one much smaller. She sucked the whole thing easily into her mouth and just barely an inch into her throat once it hardened. He came rather quickly, his watery cum spurting out down her throat.

Jill's customer finally reached the point. She heard loud thuds as he was apparently slamming his hips against the wall, trying to fuck the hole. This only prevented Jill from being able to suck him off as he came - instead his cock began to squirt randomly, firing jets of thick sperm all over the place though mostly into her hair. As the final drop fell from his spent cock, it disappeared. As she was about to turn and make a comment, another guy immediately took his place and she resumed sucking.

Kelly was rewarded with about a gallon of semen filling her mouth and dripping down her chin and neck. Feeling the warm cum trickling over her skin, she became increasingly bothered by her own wetness. As she repositioned herself, she felt that the crotch of her panties was completely soaked and clinging to her skin. She ground herself a little on the seat of her stool as she began to lick the next mystery cock.

"Is there an endless line of these guys in that room?" Jill thought, her jaw sore. She spit onto her hand and spent a little while just jacking the guy off, licking him occasionally. When she sucked the entire length into her hot, wet mouth he came almost immediately. She fistfucked him as his cum pooled on her tongue. When he was nearly finished ejaculating she sealed her lips around his head and sucked hard, drawing out the final surge or two of his seed. She came only seconds later, moaning out loud as she fucked herself with four dripping fingers.

Jill was relieved to have a short break, when his cock pulled away and failed to be immediately replaced by another. She turned to look at her friends. Kelly was flicking her tongue rapidly over the crown of an unimpressive, skinny cock. Her chin was dripping with cum.

On her other side, Sabrina was deepthroating a thick black one. The skin on his shaft scrunched just outside her lips as she swallowed the whole thing over and over. At the same time she had one hand stuck down her pants, evidently unable to ignore her own aching wetness any longer. She was making little grunts and moans as his cock filled her mouth and her fingers filled her pussy. Sabrina was wishing she could climb up sideways onto the wall, to sit over the hole and let it ream her dripping cunt...

Another customer unzipped and docked himself at Jill's station, and she went back to work. With her sticky, cum-slicked hands and wet lips she milked this throbbing cock until it erupted with spurt after spurt of thick white sperm. She swallowed what she could, feeling some of it dribble past her lips and down her chin.

Jill lost count of what number cock the next one was. Her arms burned from holding them up to jerk these guys off for so long. With this one she decided not to use her hands at all. Lowering her head, she began to lick this soft cock to life. It flopped around as she lapped at the underside of his wrinkly shaft.

Sabrina had been sprayed with the black guy's cum and licked it up, but he did not withdraw or even soften; his shaft was rigid as ever and she continued sucking, ready for another dose from his big heavy balls. She brought her mouth down onto his cock in slow strokes and let it slide out even slower. His black shaft glistening with her saliva and streaks of white cum.

As Kelly was barely licking the last man's semen from her lips, a new cock popped through her hole. It was already rock hard and jutted out at least a good 9 inches. The purple crown was already smeared with fluids and the veins in his thin shaft were pulsing visibly. After pumping his length with her fist for a minute she licked the tip and sucked it into her mouth. Her lips sank down on it, slipping it down her throat in a series of bobs, taking it deeper each time. She was surprised how far down her throat the head of his cock bulged. As he got more excited he began to buck against the wall more and more, his thrusts down her throat meeting her pace. Kelly opened her mouth wide and pressed her lips over the rim of the hole in the wall, letting him fuck her throat directly. She was pleased with herself, having figured out a way not to have to do any real work and still satisfy her customers. His cock plunged deep down her throat over and over, making a slick, slopping sound from inside her neck. She could hear his muffled moans through the wall. His thrusts grew more forceful, pushing her head back from the wall a little each time it filled her throat. With a loud groan, his cock began to twitch and squirt hot, frothy cum. She gulped down his semen with his cock still down her throat, her warm contracting muscles massaging his shaft as she swallowed. He kept thrusting into her mouth until he was too soft to force it all the way down, and finally stepped back. Kelly's throat tingled.

Sabrina lost her patience and stopped sucking; she was so horny she was about to go crazy. She stood up, turned around and leaned over her stool. With this position she presented her ass and pussy to anyone willing to take them, in no unclear terms, "Fuck me." She hardly had to wait two seconds before the thick cock she had been sucking moments before pierced her pussy to the hilt in one hard thrust. Sabrina screamed in pleasure. He began to hump into her, fucking her pussy doggy style. His cock was well lubricated with precum, spit, and her liberally flowing pussy juices. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the edges of her stool, bent over panting and groaning as her cunt got pounded by a big, powerful black cock. The seperating wall shook as his hips smashed into it again and again, driving his meat through the hole and into the tight pussy on the other side. Soon he stopped thrusting and stiffened, moaning deeply as his boiling hot cum shot up the center of his cock and squirted out the tip over and over, filling her already dripping pussy. His balls drained a second huge load into her and then he was gone.

Jill copied Sabrina's idea, spreading her legs and pressing her pussy up against the wall. Her pussy ached as she waited for someone to fill it. Finally she felt something warm and wet press against her pussy until it slipped inside. She moaned softly as somebody's cock began to move in and out of her.

Only Kelly was still sucking by this time, though one hand was down between her legs furiously rubbing her clit. She was presented with a thick but semi-flaccid black cock, coated in sperm and clearish juices. Kelly realized this was the guy who was just fucking Sabrina and he now wanted his cock cleaned off. She lapped up his thick, gooey mixture of cock and pussy juice. It was still warm and delicious. His cock deflated as she worked, and she had to lift it with her hand in order to lick the underside clean, and the skin of his balls where some of the juice had dripped down to.

Sabrina felt wonderfully dirty, bent over the stool and letting anyone and everyone fuck her. Cock after cock jammed itself up her sopping pussy and pounded her asshole; some deposited their loads deep inside her, some pulled out to spray her crack with hot cream. Few fucked her well enough that she could reach an orgasm; mostly these guys just wanted to get off as quick as possible. She could tell some of them were very inexperienced, maybe even a first timer or two. Climaxes wrenched her pussy just often enough that she was not uncomfortable, and laid there not even paying much attention anymore as dozens of guys had their way with her, taking her blindly from behind. A trail of her pussy juice ran clear down the wall all the way from the rim of the hole to the floor. The other side of the hole, which she couldn't see, was coated with misfired streaks of sperm.

Jill was getting reamed two holes down, one hand frantically rubbing her clit and one hand holding onto the stool for dear life. She moaned loudly, her pussy getting stretched wide by a big veiny cock. It beat and exploded inside her, releasing torrents of hot sperm deep up between her legs. In response, Jill's orgasm struck - just as his cock pulled out of her. She groaned in frustration as what was going to be a gigantic climax stalled and shrank, but fell over the edge anyway. Her pussy contracted weakly two or three times around nothing. Before she had even finished her orgasm, his cock was through the neighboring hole and in Kelly's mouth. Luckily Jill did not have to dwell on this for long, as her next customer fucked her like a steel piston for nearly 10 minutes.

Later on, Kelly's thirst for cum had been quenched and she pressed her dripping pussy up against the hole. She'd brought herself manually to several orgasms already but after feeling and tasting all these hard cocks, nothing else could possibly get her off properly. Her pussy was so wet and ready that when the first cock, which was quite wide, entered her in one thrust she welcomed the roughness. She rolled her hips and moaned as she got pounded through the wall.

Sabrina was rocking back and forth, getting shoved repeatedly forward as someone was fucking her hard up the ass. Cum was leaking out of both holes and running down the back of her legs now. The whole room smelled like pussy and cum. After a few minutes the guy pumped her ass full of his stringy cream, wiped off his cockhead on her ass, and zipped up.

Kelly rapidly reached her first orgasm from a real, hard fuck. She wished away the wall in between them - she wanted to wrap her legs around this guy, rock back and forth on this cock, impale herself deeper and grind against him with his cock up inside her body spreading her wide. As she imagined herself doing all this her pussy clamped, squeezing his cock - then contracted rythmically around it, milking him. Though his moans got louder, he stayed strong and kept on fucking her.

Jill bucked violently as she came once more, holding onto her chair and making it wobble loudly. She savored the feeling of every squirt inside her, every drop of cum that sprayed her boiling, throbbing cunt. Her spasms continued for a while before she realized he was no longer fucking her.

The door behind them squeaked open suddenly, and the asian lady poked her head inside the room. "Your shift over. Finish up and time to go." The door thudded shut again.

Sabrina got off her stool and stretched a bit, achy from being bent over for who knows how long. She knelt behind Jill without her seeing, and looked at her legs. There was a stripe of white running down the back of Jill's legs, just like her own. She licked up the cum from each leg with one long, straight lick and swallowed the thick mouthful. Being a little ticklish, Jill squirmed slightly. Both her holes were well-fucked, stretched a little and dripping with obscene amounts of semen. Sabrina sealed her lips around her pussy and sucked hard, drawing out and swallowing the cum mixed with her pussy juice. Both fluids were pearly white so the difference was hard to tell until they were tasted. Jill didn't climax again, but enjoyed the tongue massage as much as ever as Sabrina proceeded to lick the cum out of her asshole. She was just too overfucked at the moment to reach an orgasm from anything less than a raging cock. When the licking stopped she climbed down off her stool as well.

Only Kelly was still getting fucked now, and she looked close. Jill wriggled into the little space between her spread legs and the wall, and beneath her pussy. She tilted her head up and stuck her tongue out, letting it trail along the guy's rock-hard shaft as it plunged in and out of Kelly's cunt. She licked all around Kelly's pussy as it got pounded, finally lingering to suck her clit. This sent Kelly moaning over the edge in hardly an instant, and her pussy spurted out juices - his, hers, anybody's - which Jill promptly swallowed. Through the hole Jill could see the man's balls twitch and she knew he was erupting inside Kelly. She reached up and grabbed his shaft before he could pull out all the way, and slurped on it a few times before releasing him. Kelly came again while Jill ate the delicious white cream out of her pussy.

Finally, Jill began to lick the cum off Sabrina's legs while Kelly sat beneath her, grinding her mouth onto Sabrina's pussy. "You know," Sabrina managed to say calmly between moans. "We were here to prove this place is a prostitution cover. We should have left the sperm all over us as proof for Charlie."

"You're right," Kelly said into Bri's pussy. "Let's come back tomorrow."