Charlie's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A small town farm girl starts to blossom.
13.1k words
4.68
9.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story, although I've been writing most of my life. I love things drawn out, so this won't be a non-stop orgy; the buildup is just as fun as the payoff! I've got quite a bit written, so this will most likely move over to Novels and Novellas eventually. All characters are fictional and all involved characters are age of 18 or over.

*****

Hi, my name is Charlotte, Charlie if you're anyone but my mom yelling at me because I just caused a pile of trouble. Or Lotte if you're my grandma, she...I'm getting sidetracked, sorry, it happens quite a bit. Let's just stick with Charlie.

First things first about me, I'm a farm girl, born and raised. Second things second, my daddy wanted another boy when I was born. Well, he got me, and even though I'm his little princess, and I'm only 5'4", I work just as hard as the boys. I spent the first several years of my life not quite in a one room schoolhouse where my mom taught, but it was awful close. After 8th grade, things got tight on the farm and not only did my mom have to quit teaching, I spent three years being home schooled, so I had more time to help. It was probably good timing, things had started to get awfully awkward around the boys I had known my whole life by that point; the "blossoming" that had started as far back as age 10 really started to kick into full gear around then, to the point where I was starting to wear out my mom's old 34DD bras that were the only undergarments of that type we could afford. If only they'd have stopped growing then...

Fast forward to today, second to last day of summer, and the 18th celebration of the birth of yours truly! And I got the best birthday present possible, I was going to regular high school my senior year!! What a day, and surrounded by my closest family, including who was to be the newest, my oldest brother Clark's fiancée Lilly. How he landed her, I'll never know, not that my brother isn't a great guy, but Lilly is the type of young woman every local girl dreams to be. She was the county fair queen twice so pretty as all get out, carried herself with such grace and poise, and genuinely sweet as pie to everyone she came across. And she would give me what I would come to realize was the second incredible gift I would receive that day. After hauling in what was a pretty large and unexpected amount of cash in gifts (I guess the baby girl of the family only turns 18 once) Lilly was going to take me on a shopping trip for new school clothes! Probably a good idea since most of my everyday wardrobe consisted of old t-shirts, jeans and overalls. What? They were easy, comfy, and useful. Plus they covered up all the womanly parts I had been trying to hide for years ever since those boys back in junior high thought they were fair game to tease me about and grope at will.

The next morning came and Lilly made sure I got an early start. Good thing, cause it takes a while for my full cleansing routine, especially washing my waist-long blonde hair, which I have refused to let anyone cut since I can remember. Between that, washing and shaving (I haven't allowed a hair to grow below my head since I COULD grow them, just didn't like it, hey, even a tomboy farm girl can have her girly moments) quickly grabbing an old worn out pair of jeans and an oversized t-shirt was an easy end to an otherwise fairly drawn out process. I headed to the living room to find Lilly engaged in an animated, light-hearted conversation with Clark and my parents, smiles on everyone's faces. Boy, that girl could charm a roomful of people. She noticed me walk in and turned her brilliant smile to me, "All ready to go, sweetie?"

"Sure am!" I said, a mixture of nervous and excited butterflies dancing around in my tummy

"You make sure you get yourself some nice things, princess, ok? I can't believe my baby girl is all grown up" dad said as he walked over to kiss my forehead.

"I will daddy" I replied, blushing a bit at the tender look in his eyes.

I headed for the door as I saw my mom whisper something to Lilly, to which she replied "sure thing" and both of us headed out to Clark's truck. As we headed down the road to the mall, my curiosity got the best of me.

"Hey Lilly, what'd mom say to you back there?" I asked.

"She told me the first thing I should do, whether you argued or not, was take you shopping for new bras."

"Why do I...they're not that bad, everything stays in place more or less, they're just a little tight, we were short on money for a long time, so I didn't see the point in needing new ones" I said, a little flustered.

"Alright" she said, as she pulled the car into a nearby drive and stopped. "Up with the shirt, don't worry, we're gonna be sisters soon, and as your clothing consultant, I want to see how 'not that bad' the situation actually is."

After some hesitation and a huff, I grabbed the hem of my baggy t-shirt and pulled it up to my neck. The large, once-sturdy garment was well-worn and hanging by threads, one of the underwires nearly popping loose, and could do nothing to contain the copious amount of flesh overflowing at all angles.

"Not that bad my pretty little backside! Sweetie, you almost got more boob spilling out the top and bottom than that bra is holding, and that's saying something! You may as well be trying to fit a cantaloupe into a sandwich bag! What size is that bra you're wearing, cause I have a feeling the normal lingerie stores aren't gonna stock anything near capable of holding those babies!"

"I'm pretty sure it's a 34DD, at least I think that's what it said before the tag wore out."

"Well, no Victoria Secret bras for you, but don't worry, there's a store that caters to girls as 'gifted' as you."

"I'm not quite sure how these would be considered gifts, all they ever did was make boys tease and grab. They're lucky they didn't get punched!" I said, a little shortly.

"Well, little boys CAN be a bit rude, idiotic, and out of line at a younger age, but I promise you, now that you're growing up, really what you have there are basically magic wands that allow you to control them."

I turned, a bit confused, "Really? How's that possible?"

"Trust me, you present your chest the right way and have the right attitude, you can turn pretty much any man into a little puppy ready to follow you around! It's how I caught your brother's eye initially."

"You made Clark like that?"

"Yeah, I did, and think, by the time we get you a new bra fitted proper, I have a funny feeling I wouldn't be able to fill ONE cup with BOTH of mine! Don't worry though, your brother is a great guy, not some perv only interested in my body, or he wouldn't have kept me."

"Hmm..." I mumbled, as I spent the rest of the ride considering what it meant to have a woman's body.

Lilly led me into the mall like a woman with a plan, and that plan apparently started in a store called "Vast Treasures." She headed straight for, I guess handsome would be the best way to describe her, looking saleswoman, with a measuring tape hanging from her neck.

"My sister-in-law here desperately needs a bra fitting."

As I blushed, the saleslady eyed me, wrinkling her nose and forehead, perhaps considering that with my youthful looking face and baggy shirt that perhaps I was in the wrong store.

"Ok" she said, "First let me take a measurement around your ribcage...hmm...alright, 27. Now I need you to remove your bra, there's a fitting room over there if you need."

Being a resourceful girl, and having done this many times, I reached under my shirt and popped the nearly overworked clasps at the back, slipped the straps down my sleeves and over my arms, and yanked the almost destroyed garment from under my shirt. Having seen the substantial tumble in my shirt during all this, the saleswoman's look became a bit more curious.

"Well that thing has seen better days! Ok, I'm going to need to get a bit up close and personal for this one" she said, wrapping the tape around the full bulk of my bust. "37 inches...oh you sweet dear, aside from being completely worn out, that bra you wore in must be at least 2 or 3 cup sizes too small! Poor thing, let's get you in a proper fitting garment right away!"

"Told ya!" Lilly laughed as Marian (the saleswoman) ran towards the back to grab some sample garments.

"To be honest, I outgrew that one when I was 14, but times were tight and it wasn't something I really wanted to bring up. Mom had some old ones, and she was pretty big-chested, so I figured I'd make it work. I never imagined I'd be that much bigger than her."

"You outgrew a DD in eighth grade? No wonder the boys went asshole crazy! Oh the sweet, innocent little farm girl and her porn star knockers!'" Lilly gasped as she crumbled into a fit of giggles.

"Stop, it's not funny!" I said, cracking a bit of a smile at it all, as Marian came hustling back with a plain, though rather larger, satiny white bra with little lace highlights on it.

"Here honey, try this on. And make sure to adjust yourself properly,now that you have a decent amount of room in the cups,"

I walked into the fitting room and drew the curtain. Even though I knew I was alone, I was a little slow and hesitant lifting my t-shirt over my head, As I finally pulled all of my lengthy hair out of the shirt, I turned to look at myself in the full length mirror, "How on earth did I end up with these?" I thought, as I considered the extremely large mammaries now bare and staring me in the face. The rest of me was pretty tiny, and if I'm being honest, completely toned, farmwork keeps a body in great shape "I guess if guys love boobs as much as Lilly says, I have a whole lot to love" I contemplated as I lifted them up a bit to feel the substantial heft, then continued lifting until they pressed against my chin, before letting them drop heavily back down. Now no amount of magic could make boobs this large perk straight up on their own, but the only noticeable sag was due to the sheer size, fortunately at 18, gravity hadn't gone to work on them much at all. Daydreaming done, I picked up the bra, which I noticed read 32H, and wrapped it backwards around me so I had an easier time working the four heavy duty clasps, then spun it around so the cups faced front. After pulling the shoulder straps on, I took Marian's advice and shuffled things around in the cups so everything seemed to be sitting correctly. Then I turned around to look.

"Whoa"

Maybe it was the sight of what seemed to be a mile of cleavage, maybe it was the sight of finally seeing that even though they looked like two small pumpkins contrasted greatly by my perfectly flat tummy, what properly shaped bra-covered boobs looked like, or maybe it was just the fact that now that they were supported properly that my whole upper body felt a million times better, but I started to understand why a little, from the tiny bit I had heard about lingerie, people spoke so highly of it.

"Lilly, come in here" I said loudly

She poked her head around the curtain as I turned around.

"Whoa"

"That's exactly what I said! Honestly, I didn't think boobs this big could look this good!" I said, while contemplating the fact that for whatever reason, seeing them covered up was somehow making me appreciate them more in their natural state.

"Charlie, I know we're about to be related by marriage, and I've never been into girls, but if you aren't the definition of a guy's wet dream, I don't know what is!"

"Wet dream...is that when a guy has 'nocturnal emissions?' Sorry, I don't know a whole lot about that stuff, and well, Mom taught me the little bit of sex ed we rushed through in my home schooling. She doesn't really talk about that stuff much."

"Yes hon, that's exactly what I mean. I have a feeling it's a good thing we're about to be related, I think there's a lot I'm going to need to teach you! I'm just glad Clark is related to you, I'm not sure I'd stand a chance against that body!"

"EEEWWWW!!" I screeched, shoving her head out of the curtain.

I decided to wear the white one out, and picked out a black and pale pink as well, and nearly $200 later (geez big boobs are expensive!) we left the store. I noticed two things as we walked out: I felt somehow different with everything properly supported, and now that they weren't smashed against me like oversized pancakes, even the oversized shirt I was wearing had no chance of completely hiding the newly shaped and supported masses jutting formidably from my chest.

"Ok, since I know that skirts may be taking it a bit far right away, let's find you some leggings or something, anything but those shapeless jeans and overalls you're always wearing!" Lilly said, as she led me by the free hand not carrying the bag full of bras I had just purchased.

"Alright, I suppose I do dress a bit like a boy who doesn't care what his clothes look like." I replied, as Lilly tore through the store yanking small, form-fitting spandex pants from the racks.

"In ya go!" she smiled as we arrived at a dressing room and thrust a pile of hangars into my arms, taking my shopping bag from my hand.

I walked into an empty room, pulled the curtain and set down my armful. After kicking off my tennis shoes, I unbuttoned and pulled off my old blue jeans, leaving me to stand there in a suddenly fuller looking baggy shirt and my simple cotton panties. After removing the hanger from a plain black pair of leggings, I began to wiggle into them.

"Well, they certainly do fit a lot closer" I thought after adjusting everything, admiring my completely toned lower half, "but how am I supposed to get rid of all these wrinkles?" as I noticed the puckering being created from my rather full coverage underpants.

"Lemme see!" Lilly shouted from outside, prompting me to start towards her.

"I can see why they're popular, they are cute and super comfortable, but it looks kinda silly up here." I said, as I hiked my shirt up and gave a little half turn to show the area below my waist.

Lilly giggled as she said "we can fix that easy, you just need the right underwear. You've got a cute little tush, no need to hide it and make everyone think you're wearing a diaper!"

"Hey, they do their job." I moped.

"Wait right here!" she said as she darted off to the department store's lingerie section. She came back quicker than I would have imagined waving a black pair of panties which looked like it covered a bit less than I was used to in the front, which made me glad for my shaving habits, and had two little strings for waistbands. I turned to head back in and noticed that the back was nothing more than an elongated triangle that ran from the strings to the patch of fabric in the front.

"It looks like half of them are missing!" I yelled as I entered the dressing room and immediately began disrobing my bottom half.

"Welcome to the wonderful world of thongs Charlie!" she replied with a laugh.

Having successfully peeled the leggings, I proceeded to slide down my basic white panties, revealing the completely bald mound visible just below the hem of my shirt. "It actually does look kinda pretty, maybe it'll be nice to cover it with something pretty for once." I thought as I slid the thong up my legs, nestling the strap between my firm buttcheeks. Now I know this feeling can annoy some girls, but to be totally honest, my undies were constantly riding up, whether doing chores or riding a horse, so it really didn't bother me at all.

After tugging the leggings back on, I turned around to take a look. Now, my backside isn't nearly as prominent a feature as certain others I have, but it was tight, I always said farming was the best workout there is, and it looked fantastic. Not only that, but I started to feel something else, a bit of a thrill that the only thing separating my toned cheeks from plain view was this thin piece of fabric. A little tingle running through my body, I exited to show Lilly, holding the shirt up a bit to offer a full view.

"So there really is all kinds of woman under all those farm clothes!" she said appreciatively after a full wolf-whistle.

"I never thought of clothes as much more than a cover, but I gotta admit, dressing up a bit makes me feel all different kinds of good"

"Go change back into your tarps and we'll go finish up the start of your new wardrobe."

If I was worried about spending so much of my money on bras and not having enough left for much, it was unfounded, cause Lilly was a champion bargain shopper. We left with three new pairs of leggings, a new pair of jeans, which Lilly grudgingly allowed me, probably only because they were almost as tight as the leggings, four pairs of thong panties (panty lines are the devil, she says) a couple cute button up shirts, and a handful of t-shirts which Lilly insisted were actually the proper size, yet every single one struggled mightily to fit over my vastly expansive chest.

"Ok, one last stop. Normally I'd say two, but I don't see the point in makeup right now, firstly, let's keep it to small steps, and second, you've got this fresh-faced, beautiful natural look going, and I don't see any point in painting all over nature's work of art right now!"

Blushing, I replied "Aww, that's nice of you, but I'm nowhere near as pretty as you."

"Smoke and mirrors hon, I work hard to look this good. Besides, it's more in the attitude. But back to our last stop, every girl needs that one pair of panties that makes her feel unbelievably sexy, even if no one ever sees them. Although I'll tell ya, the look on a boy's face if they're ever lucky enough to is worth the price of admission!"

As we walked into Victoria's Secret, my eyes immediately caught sight of a pair of thong panties (or I guess technically g-string) that were nothing more than two strings in the back connected with a tiny bow and a miniscule piece of fabric that would cover nothing more than needed to be covered.

"These!" I exclaimed, grabbing them as a clerk approached us.

"Good choice, would you like to look for a bra to match?" she asked, mentally sizing me up.

"Sweetheart, you got nothing in this store big enough to handle what this girl is packing!" Lilly quickly retorted.

Eying me with a weird look, maybe a mixture of jealousy and respect, she led us over to check out.

"See, confidence." Lilly whispered. "Let's go back to my place, Clark and your daddy are out running errands all day, so we can have a girls night and get all gussied up for the barn dance tonight!"

After swinging by the farm real quick to grab my nice boots (did I mention I did a lot with horses) and a nice straw hat (still a farmgirl) because apparently Lilly's fashion consulting job wasn't quite finished, we arrived at their apartment. Following her instructions, I hauled my new things upstairs.

"I've got an outfit in mind, but let's start with your hair, cause you got a ton of it. Not that it isn't amazing down, but this is a fun night, so let's have some fun with it!" Lilly said as she started the hour long task of putting twin braid pigtails in my hair.

"So talk to me, I've seen you at these before, but dressed down, never dancing, and not having any fun. Would it make it more fun if you danced? Is there a boy you'd like to dance with?" Lilly asked.

"Well, no one ever really cared what I was doing, so I just kept to myself." I answered. "To be honest, I've always had these feelings about Travis Rogers, I mean, we've met talked plenty of times, but that was when he was delivering or picking stuff up from the farm, and him being state rodeo champ and all, and going off to college real soon, well, I'm sure he barely thinks anything of Carl Walker's little daughter."

"Well, he won't see a little farm girl when we're done here!" she replied. "Now change into the clothes I put out for you out here while I go and get ready."