Charlie's Fantasies Come True

Story Info
Wife shows her dominant side to fulfill his fantasy
1.5k words
4.4
89.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

I am a keen reader of most genres and I very much enjoy erotica. I have recently taken an interest in writing. I am still a novice. I have written stories for my wife and she loves them but this is the first to be shared with a wider audience.

This particular story is quite short but I hope any reader enjoys it. I welcome all comments and criticism.

****

Liz couldn't believe what she was reading. She knew Charlie was kinky but she never realised how kinky. Although she was shocked by it, she was also excited...for some reason!

Maybe it was the idea of being in control or maybe the thought of someone giving her that much pleasure and the only thing they wanted in return was to do it again.

Whatever it was had Liz's pussy wet...

...really wet!

Just over a week later, Charlie came home to find a little note stuck to the banister.

"Come up stairs. DO NOT ask questions, just do as you're told and ALL your fantasies will come true."

Love Liz xXx

When Charlie entered their bedroom, Liz was stood there, one foot on the bed and wearing nothing but black knee high latex boots and what looked like a pair of black latex crotchless panties with some sort of buckle design.

Charlie just stood in the doorway, jaw dropped open, stunned and very turned on by the incredible sight of his very sexy wife.

She looked inexplicably hot. She was naked, pretty much. Her breasts were left in full view and her pussy and asshole were also easily accessible just begging for attention and the cherry on the top was the fact that this beautiful curvaceous figure was just slightly trimmed with latex.

Liz smiled a wicked, naughty smile as she allowed Charlie a moment to take in her appearance.

As the initial surprise subsided, Charlie was about to ask what was going on when Liz spoke first.

"No questions remember!"

Charlie nodded.

"You like what you see?" Liz said.

The question seemed rhetorical, more like an observation and again Charlie nodded.

"I found those dirty stories of yours Charlie..."

She let the comment sink in noticing the red flush that now burned in Charlie's face.

"Awww don't worry honey its ok. I mean at first I wasn't sure what to make of them but as I read them all, yes I read them all I started to think it was sweet."

Charlie couldn't believe his ears. Liz had found his stories, well his fantasies and not only was she not annoyed, she thought it was sweet.

"I realised by the time I had finished, that all I had to do was demand sexual pleasure from you and you would be satisfied simply by obeying..."

This was unbelievable. Charlie's biggest fantasy was to be dominated. He always imagined submitting to Liz's every whim and being degraded, and here she was suggesting that it actually happen.

Liz waited a moment enjoying the effect she was having on Charlie. When she decided to act on this plan she didn't realise how much fun it would be.

Now she was here doing it and she could see how much Charlie liked it, she loved it. She could already see his cock getting hard in anticipation inside his trousers.

"Now come here you dirty boy, I want you to get on your knees and lick my boots. Show me how dedicated you really are."

Without any hesitation, Charlie walked forward, dropped to his knees and started to lick Liz's boots from toe to knee.

First he started with the one on the floor; to show his complete submissiveness to his new Mistress, then the one on the bed.

He licked and kissed every inch of both boots. All the while Liz moaned seductive, encouraging moans and his cock got painfully hard.

"That's it you dirty boy lick my fucking boots, you're doing great, I may even indulge in some more of your naughty little fantasies before we're done."

"That's enough now boy, I think there clean. Mmmm you're good with that tongue though. Get on the bed and lie on your back."

Charlie did as he was told. Liz got on top of him in the 69 position.

"Lick my pussy and ass until I cum. don't stop until I tell you and don't you dare cum, understand?"

Once again Charlie nodded then proceeded with his duty. He moved his head forward, noticing as he did that Liz was really wet. Her pussy was nearly dripping with pussy juice, it looked delicious and the musky aroma was incredible.

As Charlie began to lick he felt Liz start to undo his trousers to release his throbbing hard cock from its confines.

He licked her from clit to ass with long sloppy lashes. He flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue and sucked it gently into his mouth. He really buried his face between her lips getting his face covered in her juice and he devoured her puckered asshole probing his tongue deep within.

After what seemed like just a few minutes Liz began to buck wildly, moaning loud with pleasure as her first orgasm ripped through her body.

Charlie was so consumed with his task that he only just realised that his trousers were completely removed. As Liz's orgasm subsided she began to suck Charlie's cock. She licked the tip; she wanked his shaft and gently squeezed his aching balls.

This was torture, how could he not cum when she was giving him such an incredible blowjob. Regardless, Charlie continued with his task – currently giving her ass hole some undivided attention – when to his relief Liz stopped playing with his cock.

"Now for the fun to really begin..."

Liz spun around so she was now facing Charlie. She gripped his cock and lowered her pussy on to it.

"I know how much you want to cum babe and your balls must be really aching so don't hold back ok. Cum inside me, cum deep in my wet pussy!"

With no further permission required Charlie thrust his cock deep into Liz's pussy, shooting a massive creamy load filling her to the point where it was leaking out onto his balls.

Suddenly and before Charlie could react, Liz straddled his face.

"Now lick my pussy clean you dirty boy. I know how much you want to, go on; lick all that messy cum from my pussy."

This really was a fantasy come true. Charlie went to town like a sex crazed mad man. He buried his face in her sloppy, messy pussy. It was incredible, he could taste both his and her cum and she was grinding into him like a true Mistress, his Mistress.

Charlie munched her pussy until she came harder than ever. Eventually she collapsed next to him on the bed.

"That was fucking incredible!" she exclaimed "I thought it would be gross but it was fucking incredible!"

She looked at him; he still couldn't talk "I can't believe you actually did it. Did you like it?"

He nodded; she laughed "you really are a dirty boy."

"I have one more surprise for you."

She reached into her drawer and pulled out a large dildo, very thick and about 9 inches long. She fixed it into the strap-on harness that she was wearing – not crotchless panties, as Charlie first thought – and proceeded to cover it in lube

"You ready for this?"

With no thought of what to say, Charlie simply nodded once more.

Liz positioned herself between his legs and rubbed the head of the dildo against his eager hole. Slowly she pushed and watched as the large cock slowly disappeared. She smiled as Charlie moaned with undisguised pleasure.

"How's that feel babe?"

For the first time Charlie spoke "it feels incredible!"

She smiled again "you dirty boy" Slowly Liz began to fuck his ass

"What are you?

"A dirty boy."

"And I'm your Mistress, yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy, what are?"

"I'm your dirty boy Mistress."

"That's right. And what will you do for me from now on?"

"Whatever you ask me to Mistress."

"Very good, you have done well for me this evening."

"Thank you Mistress."

"From now on you will service my needs without question is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You are to cum only when I allow it."

"Yes Mistress."

"You will also eat your cum as a gesture of your devotion to me."

"Yes Mistress."

"And if you are a good boy I will fuck your little ass pussy as an extra reward."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Good boy."

Liz began to fuck harder, Charlie moaned louder. His cock was hard again and pre cum was dripping onto his belly. As Liz was fucking him she raised his body so his dick was aimed at his face. Then with a few final thrust she milked his cock dry, shooting his load all over his open mouth.

She pulled her cock from his ass and got off the bed.

"There you go you dirty boy, one more treat for you; I know how much you wanted it."

"Now clean yourself up, I'm having a shower...oh and by the way I'm keeping your stories, to see if I can get more inspiration."

She left the room smiling, and Charlie was smiling too.