Charlie's Summer Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We began to move in unison, our now sweaty bodies gliding back and forth. We established a rhythm and a passion to our thrusting, the sense of eroticism and ecstasy taking over each of us. I was thrusting just before Ryan would. I pushed deep into Jenn and then would feel his cock sliding along mine as he pressed into her, too. Jenn's face hovered just below mine, her mouth open and eyes closed with the new bliss she was experiencing.

Eva had climbed onto the bed next to us, still wearing her camisole and thong. She laid back against the pillows, running her hand around her upper thighs, hips and lower belly, but not touching her pussy. She locked eyes with me and somehow I was able to focus some of my attention onto her as she put on a solo tease act for me. Her nipples poked fiercely through the thin fabric that clung to every curve of her body.

She writhed around, running one hand up and down her body, the other hovering around her pussy, but somehow maintaining enough willpower to not touch herself directly.

She continued to stare at me as I struggled to deal with the whole variety of new sensations. As Jenn began to run towards her first climax, Eva moved both hands to her hips, pulling up on the thin straps of her thong. It slid in between her smooth pussy lips. She pulled harder at it, making the damp flesh stand out. She arched her back and focused more attention on her aching vagina, now rubbing and probing, but not allowing herself to push the last bit of fabric aside.

Jenn's breathing shortened and quickened. It wouldn't be long for her now. As the passions of her body took over, Eva rolled away slightly, focusing on herself and allowing me to focus my attention on my cock and my two partners. Jenn's pussy was in full force, eagerly welcoming my cock, her juices flowing out. I could feel the wetness between coating all of us. Ryan's balls were slippery with it.

With a deep groan and a hard push against the two cocks in her, Jenn climaxed. Her body spasmed uncontrollably as waves of erotic bliss washed over her. She thrust harder and harder against us until I felt Ryan's cock begin to hitch in her ass. It was somewhat surreal to hear him grunting in passion and to feel his cock moving, but to look down and see Jenn's face. The feeling of his orgasm so close yet so far away was all I needed to throw me over the side with them. We each rode our separate orgasms as long as we could, our bodies bathed in the sweat of our passions.

I finally slid out of Jenn, my cock spent for the moment. But I knew that Eva was well on her way to experiencing our two cocks. I moved down to Jenn's swollen pussy, still dripping with our juices. I buried my mouth on her mound, tasting the sweet cocktail of our mixed passion.

I watched in fascination as Ryan pulled his relaxing cock out of Jenn's ass, his semen covering his cock and her ass clenching in relief as it's lover left it.

We all sagged onto the bed, momentarily spent.

Jenn reached over and kissed Ryan gently on the cheek. "Thank you for that." She whispered quietly in his ear.

He smiled and kissed her back. "You have a nice ass. I never thought I would say that to a girl, but you do." As they snuggled together in an embrace that was part-lover, part-platonic friend, I slid over next to Eva.

"Did you like the show?" she asked, a bit of a gleam in her eye.

"You know I did. You are going to have to come down here some other time by yourself in that outfit."

"I left it on so you could take it off. Can you do that for me?"

I responded by turning on my side against her, moving my lips up and down her long neck while my hand began exploring the diaphanous fabric clinging to her. It was the thinnest of barriers, adding a slickness to her skin that was incredibly erotic. I could feel every curve of her body, the warmth oozing out of her. It was almost as if she had painted oil onto her skin. My cock was already hardening again and pressed against her hip.

My hand moved down between her legs. The patch of fabric was moist with anticipation and barely covered her most precious region. I couldn't wait, I wanted to taste her, to explore her delicate folds one more time. I quickly slid down between her legs and began licking at the tiny triangle of fabric, teasing her.

She moaned and tugged at it, testing it's strength. Again it buried itself, pushing her lips forward and apart. I pressed harder with my mouth and tongue, but still made her wait. Finally, she grabbed me roughly by the hair and pulled my head back. With her free hand she shoved her thong down. As soon as she was exposed, she pulled my head back into her. I immediately thrust my tongue into her teased opening, savoring the first pure taste of her anticipation. She moaned and thrust her hips against me.

So focused was I on Eva that I didn't notice that Ryan had come up behind me. My ass was somewhat ingloriously in the air, but it was all the invitation he needed. He grabbed at my cock, which twitched in surprise at the unexpected touch. With his other hand, he began playing with my ass. I moved a little to give him freer access and made sure my mouth reflected my growing excitement.

My hands began roving over Eva's body, stretched out divinely, eager for my touch. I was fully recovered from my previous orgasm and anxious to share the experience with Eva. Her legs were spread wide for me, giving me full invitation to explore every alluring fold and opening of her smooth body. I worked my fingers into her pussy and ass, preparing her for the next act.

Ryan had slid up under me and was now sucking my cock. He was being somewhat careful about it. He knew what was coming next and we were both focused on saving ourselves for Eva.

I finally came up for air and told them that I wanted to be on the bottom this time. We maneuvered around so that I was on my back, but Eva wasn't quite ready yet. She wanted a taste of my cock before it was plunged into her. She moved in next to Ryan, who was already stroking me, bringing my cock fully erect. Together they worked my shaft and balls with their tongues.

It was an incredible feeling. Even with my eyes closed, I could tell the difference between them. Eva was more delicate, caressing. Ryan was hungry, vigorous in his attention, but careful not to overdo it.

I pulled Ryan closer to me. I wanted him to feel the pleasure I was feeling. I maneuvered him over my chest and took his half-erect cock in my mouth. Jenn had finally recovered from her post-orgasmic bliss and joined Eva in sharing my cock.

While Ryan pressed deeper into my mouth, his long cock growing in new anticipation, I closed my eyes and imaged what this scene must look like. Two very hot women sucking on my engorged shaft while Ryan slid deeper down my throat, his silky smooth balls resting now on my chin. It was pure sexual energy. Despite all we had done together, this night was fast becoming the pinnacle of our sexual summer.

We had all been intimate with each other enough times that we could tell how the other person was responding and how close they were to an orgasm. We were building each other up, but each of us slowed down as we got closer. It was time for Eva to have Ryan and me together.

Each of us were at a slow boil, our bodies again covered in sweat, our sexuality at a dull roar. Eva slowly straddled me and while Jenn held my cock erect, slid down onto me, burying my cock deep inside her. Ryan continued to fuck my mouth, but only for a moment. Eva began running her hands down his back and then slid them under his ass, slowly lifting him and reminding him where she needed him to be. I let his cock pop out of my mouth and he moved in behind Eva.

She leaned down towards me, her tight breasts swaying only a little under the tight fabric. I remembered she had wanted me to make her naked when all this had gotten started. I slid my hands up and down her body, and then carefully slid them under the fabric and in one swift motion pulled it off over her head. At the same moment, Ryan pressed his cock against her tightly puckered ass, entering her slightly.

Eva shuddered in sudden erotic bliss, overcome by the sudden changes in her body. I ran my hands over her skin, even more erotic now that it was bare and exposed. Ryan pressed deeper into her ass and once more I felt his shaft sliding along mine. The passion was unmistakable. Eva clearly loved having two generous cocks in her, filling her, creating a host of new sensations.

She leaned down to kiss me, which simultaneously opened her ass wider for Ryan and he plunged deeper into her. She kissed me with an unexpected fervor, biting at my tongue and lips as she rode us both.

"My God, Charlie, is this what you feel?" She closed her eyes and shuddered as our cocks slid in and out slowly. "Oh, fuck." She couldn't say any more. She let the feelings in her body take over and she began twisting and writhing, leaning back up against Ryan, feeling his hard body against her back.

Jenn reached in between our legs and began fondling our balls and playing with Ryan's ass. He was too far gone to care she was a woman. He loved the feelings rolling through him.

Eva began to bounce harder and harder, calling up an orgasm from deep in her belly. My own climax was rising in me, but I willed myself to hold on a little longer. I wanted, I needed to feel Ryan coming in her ass. Eva finally came in a body-freezing gasp. Her fingernails were dug into my arms and her hungry vagina squeezed hard around my cock while Ryan's cock continued to slid in and out. I didn't know how much longer I could last. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to wait. My balls began to contract and at that moment, I felt Ryan flex deep into her ass through the thin membranes of her body, his shaft sliding along mine, pulling my orgasm out of my cock and erupting into Eva.

Our cocks twitched and pulsed together while Eva's body contracted and relaxed around us. Eva slowly laid down on me, pressing her breasts into my sweating, heaving body. Ryan relaxed on top of her and I reveled in the weight of their bodies pressing against mine. We lay there for a few minutes, slowly gathering our breath from our mind-numbing experience.

Eventually, we all collapsed back on the bed, a blissful tangle of torsos and limbs, our sex exposed to the warm night air, our bodies re-gathering strength for the next round that was sure to come. Jenn snuggled into us and we each drifted off to a light sleep.

...Let me know if you want more...

12