Charlize Theron's Act of Seduction

Story Info
Rehearsing a kissing scene turns into much more.
3.4k words
4.39
14.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in a crowd which was unlike me because they had always made me claustrophobic. Everyone was crammed tightly together like cattle behind metal barriers facing a large theater venue. Me, of all people, was attending a film premiere courtesy of some tickets I had won through a radio station. All my life, I had been cursed with rotten luck, from the lottery and contests, up to most recently, any decent relationships.

Ordinarily never one to fawn over celebrities, here I was, waiting with anticipation as long, dark limos drove by in a slow procession, as stars, some familiar, even more, unknown, stepped out to uproarious cheers and applause. At last, a limo came to a halt almost in front of me. The door was opened by a tuxedoed man, and then she emerged. Slender and statuesque, one lean yet slightly muscular leg and then another, supported by feet in the crisscrossed straps of heeled sandals which just added to her height. Her face framed by flowing, golden blonde waves, red lipstick, a striking contrast against her pale complexion, she was an angel dressed from head to toe in black. From the sheer blouse, to the starkly visible bra underneath, down to her tight slacks. The crowd went wild as she smiled and waved, blowing kisses in the air. Charlize Theron, the cause of this fanatic commotion, stood still and posed for the phones aimed at her and for the media reporters scrambling for the best angle that would make the morning news headlines. I had followed her career for quite some time. Her talent could not be denied, neither could the fact that she was a real stunner, hence the reason why I found myself here today.

Charlize walked graciously to the beginning of the line, making her background as a dancer quite obvious, signing items proffered to her by eager hands in an automatic manner. I fumbled in my handbag to produce a photo I had brought along. Mind you, I was not a collector of celebrity memorabilia and this was a photo I had randomly selected online and printed at the last minute.

My nervousness increased the closer she got until she was finally facing me.

"Hi!" she said in a friendly, pleasant tone. And I really admired her for that. It must be exhausting meeting so many people and still remain civil.

"So, who should I make this out to? A pretty girl like yourself must have an equally pretty name."

It was all I could do to remember but I must have said something because soon she was scribbling on the photo I had presented to her. So mesmerized was I by her face, all closeup perfection, that I hadn't noticed when she handed me my photo and continued moving along. When the spell had been broken, I looked at her autograph on the front but then noticed something else scrawled across the white glossy back. It seemed to be an address and a time.

In what was my second impulsive decision of the day, I found myself driving to the address that Charlize had specified, leaving early to give myself enough time to get there. It led me to a tall high-rise complex, making me wonder where else this would lead. Somehow, she had always struck me as the California girl type with a beachfront home or one of those houses with a huge backyard and a swimming pool. But then, maybe this place was only temporary or just one of several she owned to make commuting from coast to coast more convenient.

The apartment number indicated that she resided in one of the top suites. In the elevator during the long ride up, my stomach fluttered and the lurching and bouncing of the mechanism was just making it worse. When I knocked softly on the door, her voice greeted me from within,

"Come in, it's open."

As I entered, Charlize appeared from either the bathroom or bedroom down the hall, barefoot and wearing a white terry cloth robe.

"Sorry I didn't come to the door, I was just stepping out of a hot bath. These premieres and promotional interviews are so draining, I needed to relax my tense muscles. Oh, and sorry about the mess, this is what's called living out of a suitcase," she apologized again, hurriedly going around the room to pick up trash that she carried to the kitchen which was really just one small corner of the living room.

"Do you realize this is the second time you apologize for something in the last two minutes?" I said jokingly, since I still hadn't said a word so far.

For a place that was seldom lived in, it was still pretty well-furnished if you managed to overlook the empty takeout containers and plastic water bottles adorning the top of tables and shelves, and the half-unpacked luggage spilling its contents out on the floor. After she had tidied up she said,

"Make yourself at home. I was just going to pour myself a glass of wine, would you like one?"

"A glass of wine would be good right now," I replied, turning towards the expansive window to look at the sparkling city lights.

"Nice view!" I commented as she walked up behind me.

"I agree," Charlize said, handing me my glass of wine, her eyes scanning over my body apparaisingly. Or was that just my imagination?

I felt myself blush and smiled timidly as I settled into a leather recliner and she sank down onto the matching sofa opposite me, tucking her legs under her. Without the applied touches of hairstylists and makeup artists, she still radiated with a natural beauty. I would even bet she woke up looking like this and if I was lucky enough, I would still be here by morning to find out. I stopped myself when I realized this was either just wishful thinking or the wine talking. She had worn her hair many different ways over the years, from short pixie cuts to wavy bobs. Now it was straight and just a bit past her shoulders, tied back in a low ponytail.

We jumped from one topic of conversation to another long after our wine glasses were drained. As they say, women never run out of things to talk about. Just then, the room suddenly seemed to buzz with sexual energy and Charlize was its focal point. I could not take my eyes off of her and given the chance, I knew I probably wouldn't be able to take my hands off of her, either. Intoxication blurred my senses, not entirely due to the alcohol but because of the breathtaking woman sitting before me and judging from her body language, it was obvious that she was beginning to feel the same effects. She patted the spot beside her,

"Come and sit closer, I won't bite."

I inwardly debated her invitation and felt foolish for it. Why was I always erring on the side of caution and playing it safe all the time? Maybe because now she was making my mind and body react in unfamiliar ways. Hell, I could already feel dampness accumulating between my legs and we were still feet apart from each other. I had to admit, it was all a bit frightening but dared I say also rather exciting. Why was I suddenly thinking about not only what was under her robe but also about feeling it as well?

I felt myself stand and almost drift towards her, drawn to her like a magnet.

"You're probably still wondering why I asked you to come here and I guess I owe you an explanation. I actually need help rehearsing a scene for a movie i'll be shooting soon. Only thing is, it's an intimate scene between two women. It's mostly just kissing, though. Trust me, there's nothing to it. It's just like kissing a guy...only better! When I saw you at the premiere, you reminded me of this cute girl I had a fling with when I was younger. Actually, it was more like a one night thing. You know how it goes, you go to a bar, you get drunk and the rest is history."

No, I couldn't say that I related to that kind of experience but it wasn't really important right now, and besides, Charlize didn't give me any time to consider as she moved closer, the image of her face, eyes closing and full lips parting, imprinted on the insides of my own closed lids as I awaited, anticipated the first touch of her mouth against mine. Under the subtle brush and then insistent pressure of our lips, she extended her tongue to pull forth my own, enticing it into a swirling, wrapping motion. I concentrated on every detail and sound, on every tilt and angle of our heads, on the way our hands began moving of their own volition. Eventually, I broke the kiss, not because I wanted it to end but because it seemed like I had stopped breathing altogether since it began. We continued exchanging light pecks and between gasps for air, I asked,

"And by any chance, does this scene involve dialogue?"

"There could be some dirty talk at some point, something like, 'I want you to fuck me senseless!' with that being said, have you ever made love to another woman before?"

"No, but I'm beginning to see what I've been missing all this time."

"Then how about allowing me this opportunity to be your first? What would you say about going off-script and improvising a little? I promise that you'll be in very good hands, in more ways than one," she whispered this last part into my ear, gently sucking and nibbling on the lobe, sending a current of electric heat through me and making my pussy throb.

"God, I'm so fucking wet right now!" Charlize exclaimed.

For the first time since I arrived here, I became conscious of what I was wearing; a simple white blouse with a loose, knee-length floral print skirt. Wholesome, but also allowing easy access if need be.

"As wet as this?" I asked, placing her hand on the soaked crotch of my panties. She purred approvingly and began stroking me over the drenched cotton, outlining my pussy lips clinging to the transparent material, intentionally avoiding sliding her hand inside. She shifted then, to reveal her own glistening, exposed pussy, rubbing it in lazy circles, her fingertips coming away shiny.

"If you touch me, you can find out," she said on a long sigh.

"Patience. As hard as it is for me to resist, there's other stops on my journey that I want to make first." A journey that I hoped would make me discover all of the places that made her moan and having her discover mine.

I caressed her cheek and reached back to free her hair from its ponytail, slowly running my hands through it, pulling her head towards mine until our lips crushed in an open-mouthed kiss. I reversed our roles, initiating the contact, my mouth landing on her earlobe, her jawline, her neck, eagerly seeking the next part to lavish with attention. One finger slid down the plunging gap of her robe, one hand beginning to knead the curvaceous swells of her breasts as the other squeezed the contour of her butt through the thick fabric. That thing had to come off and it had to come off NOW! I untied the knotted belt of her robe, parting it slowly, making it slide off her shoulders, exposing her flawless nude body.

"You're so damn sexy, Charlize!" I gasped.

"What's sexy is the two of us together," she said, sliding to the edge of the sofa, spreading her legs wide. "And what will be even sexier is seeing you right down here."

My hands cupped her heaving bosom, the suppleness of her breasts and the rigidness of her nipples filling my palms and I could feel her heart pounding. My tongue darted out to administer light flicks to one, my mouth then bestowing urgent tugs to the other before I lowered myself between her legs, my hands running all over her on my descent. Her skin was smooth and soft from lotion I assumed she had applied during her bath time routine. Her wafting aroma, a subtle whiff of lavender mixed with her tangy essence and the heat that seemed to emanate from her lured me closer still. I caressed her inner thighs, licking over their sticky coating, then parted the glistening folds of her vagina in the unveiling of its most coveted gem, honing in on her erect clit concealed within. My fingers sank into the liquid center of her sex, extracting her juices, lapping up as much as I could as even more trickled down her ass crack.

While I had never before done this, I needed no other instructions but the sound of her moans. She held my head firmly in place, squeezing her legs on both sides of it. She must have momentarily lost control because they slackened, allowing me to lift up my head and look at her. I watched the expressions gliding over her features as she was overtaken by arousal. Her flushed cheeks, her tongue running across her upper lip, her teeth biting down on the lower one.

"This feels so good! Don't stop, baby girl!"

"I won't stop until you come long and hard," I assured her with zealous determination.

And come long and hard she did, just a few seconds later, her convulsions so violent I was almost knocked over, her low, sultry moans reaching the pitch of the highest decibel. There was no sight more beautiful than a woman succumbing to complete physical abandon, to the most ethereal sensation that was the female orgasm. She slumped back and I crept up beside her, kissing her body which was covered in the luster of afterglow and the sheen of sweat as she regained her composure.

"Shit, girl! You've been holding out on me. Are you sure you've never done this before? Now let's go to the bedroom so that I can rock your world. You're so cute in that skirt, it's a shame I'll have to rip it off of you."

At this point, Charlize was completely naked while I was still fully-clothed. We unsteadily got to our feet, blindingly stumbling towards the bedroom, locked in a passionate kiss, bumping into a table, knocking a vase to the carpeted floor, backing a few more steps before slamming hard into a wall against which she pinned me, pushing my legs apart with her knee.

"The scent of your arousal has been tempting me for hours. I need to taste you!" she growled.

At last, I felt the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed, that place where there were no boundaries and nothing was forbidden, where two lovers who yearned so strongly for each other could fulfill their every fantasy in just one single night.

I fell back, dragging her down on top of me. She began undressing me and so burning was my need to feel her bare skin against my own that I helped her, our hands colliding in a frenzied race to see who could unbutton, unzip and unclasp faster than the other. I reclined against the pillows, my legs spreading of their own accord as she crawled over me like a wild animal. This all felt so surreal as she loomed above me, her head dipping to claim anything she came into contact with, it was almost as though I was a voyeur watching someone else. But the feeling that was evoked as she reached my breasts made it clear that this moment, this perfect woman, were nobody else's but mine. Her tongue, its pink shade matching that of my nipples, swept across each raised, puckered tip, her mouth leaving behind the red bruise of a love mark on the surrounding flesh.

She was in no hurry. It was obvious that making me wait was a game she enjoyed playing. She stimulated me into submission, my body seized in the grip of paralyzing lust. Her breath hitched at the sound of her name which I pleadingly murmured as she placed a soft kiss here, a light touch there. I writhed in an attempt to direct her downward, my hand lowering to my nether region to relieve the overwhelming ache when Charlize grabbed it to stop me in mid-motion.

"No, you don't. Let me take care of that."

As much as I had imagined it, fantasized about it, nothing could have prepared me for her fingers and tongue delving deep within my depths, one at a time and then in dual penetration. A kaleidoscopic burst filled my vision as her tongue moved in broad swipes along my slit which turned into quick stabs, like the blade of a knife, in and out of my seeping orifice, not drawing blood but my warm juices, sending jolts, not of pain but of exquisite pleasure through me. Soon, my body detonated, followed by a sensation that was between falling and floating. God knows I had achieved many orgasms in the past but none so intense as to make me feel they were my very first as this one did.

Not missing a beat, she helped my limp body into a sitting position, indicating that she was far from being done with me. She got on her knees and then straddled my lap, spreading my legs in the process. Nipple to nipple, pussy to pussy, we faced each other and started kissing fiercely as though we hadn't kissed for months. Charlize's hips began to move up and down, her pussy rubbing against mine. Her hips rocked progressively faster, inciting my own to join in until we had matched the same rhythm. Her hands splayed across my shoulders and she arched her back, causing a firmer grind that enhanced the friction. Speeding up our pace, we soon created a complete sensual fusion as our climaxes erupted in a shower of sparks, our cries of blissful rapture shattering the silence trapped between the room's walls.

By the end of the night, Charlize and I had moved across every single inch of the bed in which we then lay, legs entangled and fingers entwined, the scent of torrid sex weighing heavily in the air and lingering on each other's body.

"Tell me the truth, was all of this really just to prepare for a scene?" I asked, nuzzling her neck, already knowing the answer.

"Would it matter if it wasn't? What matters is that we didn't have to keep it technical and made it emotional."

Emotions. They always tended to complicate things. If I had to define what had happened between us, it would be as a whirlwind encounter, even despite how attuned to each other we had grown. Yet, I could not allow myself to fall for her but that was already proving to be easier said than done. With her unpredictable schedule, how long would we be able to withstand the test of time and distance? And if I was being realistic, she could practically have anyone she wanted. Could I even begin to compete? Finally, the last question on my mind as I drifted off to sleep in her arms was, 'Where do we go from here?'

Where Charlize went just a few short weeks later was an overseas location shoot which would spread over the course of several months. Upon her departure, we exchanged goodbyes like a couple being torn apart. For a while, we reunited every time she was back in town, making love with the kind of intensity that only comes with being apart for too long and with a familiarity as though we had always been together. Eventually, the calls and texts became less frequent and then stopped. I guess I could have tried harder to stay in touch but I didn't want to come off as too possessive, after all, the subject of commitment was never brought up, not that I ever expected it to. I moved on with my life, even becoming involved in a relationship, but I would still think about her every day and the unforgettable moments we had shared through the special gift of a woman's intimate embrace.