Charlot's First Threesome

Story Info
First one with hubby, that is.
1k words
64.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmau
cmau
12 Followers

Thanks for your comments. I can't take the plot in the direction suggested as these were written about 3 years ago. All the events depicted actually occurred.

Our relationship was only about a year old when I first shared Charlot. Actually, at the time I didn’t know I was sharing her, and I certainly didn’t know about the deceitful romance she was having with the man in question.

It was either late 1985 or early 1986. We were at John and Mary’s place in the country. Their new home was under construction and they were living on site in a caravan. This meant that we had to stay in a hotel.

On the night of the event John, Charlot and I were in the yard, organizing a campfire. We were using my car to provide light. I cannot recall why Mary was not with us.

We were sitting in the back of the car, talking. I don’t know why we were there, perhaps it was getting cold. I remember that Charlot was sitting in-between John and myself. I also forget what prompted me to start kissing Charlot while John was there, but I did. Perhaps it was the thrill of letting him watch.

Charlot was wearing track pants and a T-shirt covered by a woolen jumper. I put my arm around her and drew her to me, our lips and tongues pashing intensely. I fondled her breasts through the jumper before running my hand down to her crotch, sliding it under her track pants and underwear. Her clothing was too restrictive to allow me access to her moist slit so I began removing them. John assisted me and we soon had then down to her knees. Charlot and I resumed our pashing and I began stroking her clit. Because I kiss with my eyes closed, and because it was dark anyway, I could see little of what went on that night. I stopped to remove Charlot’s jumper and T-shirt and lifted her bra off her lush tits, inserting an erect left nipple in my mouth.

Charlot adjusted her sitting position as I molested her, rolling her hips toward me so that her butt was no longer flat on the seat. I didn’t know why she did that as it was not comfortable for me. To accommodate her I got off the seat and knelt on the floor. This gave me great access to her boobs. I wrapped my arms about her waist and I promptly buried my face in her heaving breasts. Charlot was still sitting in her strange semi side-on position as I masticated her nipples. John, still dressed, was lying behind her in a similar position, rubbing his hand from her thigh to her waist and back again, but not touching any genital areas.

Soon her breathing became short and rapid as her excitement built. I left her succulent nipples and kissed down her stomach to her navel. She gave a short gasp and her breathing slowed once more. Charlot assumed a more conventional seating position and I continued on to her Tasmanian forest. She then put her hands behind her knees and lifted her legs high and wide over my shoulders, giving me unrestricted access to her love nest.

I sucked on her clit for some time, then stuck two fingers in her surprisingly wet cunt. As soon as I did this Charlot asked me to fuck her. I withdrew my tongue and fingers and moved between her. This position was not going to work so Charlot lay back across John who supported her weight with his arms. I climbed aboard my half sitting, half laying girlfriend and buried my cock in her cunt and my teeth in her neck. We soon had a good rhythm going and Charlot was making all the right noises.

I heard a familiar sucking sound and looked up to see that Charlot had twisted her head around so that her lips could reach John’s. His hand was arousing the one breast he had access to. I wasn’t sure about this. I didn’t mind him watching but I wasn’t sure I wanted him groping her, let alone fucking her. I let them continue, however, as my cock was in charge of my actions. I continued grinding Charlot’s receptive pussy, feeling the tension in my balls mount, as I increased my tempo and warned of my pending orgasm.

Charlot responded equally, saying, “Oh yes! Cum in me, cum in my cunt, fill me up.” I could hold off no longer and exploded in her pussy, sending millions of microscopic sperm on an arduous, fruitless, journey. Exhausted, but satisfied and pleased that we had done something different by allowing my mate to watch, I withdrew my spent cock. We lay in each others arms briefly before recovering our clothes and our dignity.

It was only later, back in our room, that I found out that John had fucked Charlot while I was busy sucking her tits. I was astounded. Charlot was perturbed that I hadn’t known. “Why do you think I changed positions?” she asked, amazed at my naiveté. “Didn’t you want me to fuck him?”

I said that I thought all he was doing was watching. It hadn’t occurred to me that we would have a threesome, but now that it had I didn’t know how I felt.

The next day I still wasn’t sure how I felt. I think I was more embarrassed by my ignorance than I was about another man fucking my girlfriend.

John and Mary came to the motel for a swim. Charlot was in the shower when they arrived. Mary said she was going to lay by the pool, leaving John and I in the room to get changed. Charlot came out of the bathroom wearing a cute black bikini. I suddenly knew how I felt. I went to her and led her to the bed. For a few glorious minutes John and I kissed, groped and fondled my girlfriend’s body and genitals until John got cold feet, afraid that Mary would return.

Yes, I was naive in those days but that night was the start of my awakening. Since then Charlot has opened my eyes and our relationship. Her philosophy is “Why play up on each other when you can play up together.”

cmau
cmau
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleep Over A couple fulfills her fantasy when a friend drops inin Loving Wives
What Mother-In-Law Wants... Mother-In-Law takes advantage of the situation.in Loving Wives
A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 01 Two stepsons move in with dad and his new wife.in Loving Wives
The Trophy Wives Club 01 Rich MILFs in a private club get a big surprise.in Erotic Couplings
Curtis & Renee Living out his wife's fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories