Charlotte and Jessica - Ch. 01

Story Info
We all have a past and a future which must include love!
18k words
4.71
4.9k
15
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte and Jessica

We all have a past and a future.

By Aoife

A/N - Welcome to the first chapter of my newest story and potential short series. I would like to introduce you to Charlotte Brennan. Charlotte is career focused and passionate about life, good whiskey and bourbon, and of course, great sex which is now exclusively Sapphic.

The beginning of this chapter is mostly character development. Hopefully, this first chapter will draw you in and have you become familiar with Charlotte and Jessica and bring you back for potential future chapters.

Your comments or constructive criticism, or any offers of help with the editing process are always welcomed.

I hope you all enjoy it.

~~~

Sunday

I checked out of the hotel which I spent the last two nights in heading to the colosseum. I didn't want to be late for commencement. This was it, a culmination per se. It was finally over. I was sad that dad wasn't able to make it but I understood. He was here before. I understand it is a long trip from St. George to Lansing.

As expected, the commencement speeches, and ceremony were long, boring, and just as tiring as some of my finals and my thesis review. But we got through it and I drove off campus in my Sunrise yellow Chevy packed to the gills. Dad had warned me to try and offload some of this stuff before I headed south. I tried but as I looked over my meager belongings, there were too many things which meant too much to me.

The memories of Michigan State University, being a Spartan for seven years... No! Now stop it, it isn't what you are thinking. No, not seven years of undergrad, thank you, you smartass. I spent four years in my undergrad, three years of grad school. I went back to back; I was accepted into my Master's program immediately after my undergrad. I was a TA during my senior year and worked hard to get where I am today. My degrees are both in Marketing and Communications.

I was headed to Cincinnati, OH as I had landed a good job. My second real job, the first real job I had was right out of high school but that's another story. I wanted to get away from East Lansing as fast as possible, and never return.

Seriously, I was tired of seeing MSU 'green'. Fuck people have some variety in the color and style of clothing you wear!

I got as far as Dayton and was mentally beat. I saw a sign for a good hotel chain and pulled off. I parked in a handicap spot, turned off the car and sent my dad a text.

"Pulling over in Dayton for the night, I need sleep."

I grabbed my purse and threw my phone in it. I reached to the floor of the passenger seat and grabbed my over the shoulder backpack. I opened the door and after steadying myself, I made my way back to the trunk. I pulled out a small rolling suitcase, closed the trunk, locked the car and made my way inside. I smiled at the evening desk clerk explaining my situation and I could use a room for the night.

I was in luck, they weren't sold out. He asked for my Bonvoy Number as I pulled it, my credit card and driver's license from my wallet, my bluish in color military retiree ID card came out with it. I watched his eyes focus. I picked it up right away.

"Let me add a veteran's discount ma'am." He said softly.

"Thanks, I apologize I didn't mean to want something for free." I murmured. I truly didn't. It was accidental.

"The formal restaurant closes in an hour; the bar serves food until 9:00. There is a breakfast which opens at 6:00, Miss Brennan." He explained.

He was cute, I am guessing middle thirties, but not cute enough to do anything with. Men were sort of behind me now. I didn't need the hassle and the bullshit. I will briefly explain.

I am one hundred percent woman, pure one hundred percent feminine. I do not need a fixer. Both men I dated tried to be my fixers. I am not butch, I am not manly and I am all sweet and mostly soft. But each man I dated or tried to date me only saw the feeble girl needing help and solving. No, that's not me. So I turned them off.

I had issues when trying to date again, it wasn't physical, it was mental. I do not need that mess. I just want a loving partner, an equal, someone to love, hold, support and care for. Oh, and I know it was only two men but my luck in bed with them; well it was an absolute failure and single focus. On their own needs, so men are out, I would rather go without.

Yes, I will admit I am drawn to the beauty of a woman, to her softness, to her touch, and to her body. So yes, I love women.

I smiled, "Thanks. Can you set a wakeup call for 9:00 please?" He smiled and nodded. I turned and made my way to the elevator and sought out my room. Once inside the room, I pulled a pair of jeans, fresh panties, a bra and a top from the suitcase. I stripped, picked up my backpack and clothes then slowly walked towards the bathroom. I double checked the room door and then stepped into the bathroom.

I put my clothes on the vanity, hung my pack back on the door handle and unzipped it for quick access if needed. I turned on the water and let it warm to temperature. I turned away from the mirror not wanting to look into it. I knew the severe burn was still there, hell it had only been eight years since I was released from the hospital. I didn't need a mirror as a constant reminder. I felt it and lived with it every day.

I stepped in the shower and started arms up, soaking the skin on my left side, my front, my right side and then my back. Still facing away from the shower head, I bent my head back wetting my red, mid back length hair.

I shampooed, rinsed and shampooed again, my eyes always on the door. I washed my arms, sides, legs, ass, and then my face. I rinsed off quickly, never letting my eyes off my backpack and the door.

I shut off the water and grabbed a towel. I will groom myself tomorrow. I wasn't in the mood nor saw any need. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body then opened the shower curtain and stepped from the tub onto the floor thankful that the mirror was fogged. I dropped the towel; I grabbed my bra, panties and jeans. I roughly ran the towel through my hair drying it as best as possible, then hung the towel.

I made my way out of the bathroom digging into my suitcase. I found the bottle of neutrogena moisturizer and smoothed some onto my skin. I started on my left side starting at the top of my panties upwards along my rib cage to the bottom of my bra, then across my torso, down, across my stomach and just to the edge of my right side then up stopping just below my bra.

I looked, I had to, and this fucking demon demanded that I did. The scar still showed significant discoloration and a roughness which had reduced a bit over the years but this was it, cheesecloth as skin. Four skin grafts were enough. The purple hue was slowly disappearing leaving it red and blotchy.

As the moisturizer soaked in and dried, I pulled on a t-shirt. Now, covered up, I made my way back to the bathroom where I combed out my hair and sighed. It didn't matter; I wasn't trying to impress anyone. Why would I? Half of my body was discolored and my skin felt like cheesecloth. Who would or could love that?

Thankfully most of the blisters and scarring from them healed. My breasts were almost unscathed from the fire. I joked previously with my burn nurse how lucky I was that I wore a good bra that day or my whole front and side as well as my tits would be cheesecloth.

Sarah, my nurse, was always good to be positive with me. I sighed again only the desperate would love me and then I would leave my shirt on for her.

So yeah, I looked in the mirror. My face had the appearance of someone who has been stressed for a few months. I looked like I sat through a monotonous morning and drove five hours. I needed whiskey and food. I transferred my Glock 42 from my backpack to my purse. It was a six shot but I shouldn't need more than that for a double tap cranial vault.

I made my way to the bar; it wasn't large in space, maybe six tables. There were eight chairs at the bar itself. I found a seat at a table in the back corner. A younger woman waved and said she would be right with me. I smiled thinking to myself, Fuck, she is cute. She has beautiful green eyes, come fuck me lips and firm, ripe looking orange sized breasts. She turned her back to me reaching for something from an upper shelf; damn, she has a great ass as well.

She walked over and introduced herself. Her name was Cheryl and would assist with whatever I needed for the night. She offered a menu and a glass of water. As she walked away, I pondered that statement. Whatever I need, young lady, be careful what you offer. I am in need and you might be on the menu.

Then again, that wouldn't happen. I realized I wasn't desirable.

I smiled realizing how stunningly beautiful she is. Her skin was flawless. When she smiled there was this small crinkle in her nose. Her dimples made me want to take her to my room ignoring food. I would feast on her pussy.

She returned and waited a second, I settled on a Jameson, neat and a glass of water, no ice and the pot stickers appetizer.

The first Jameson went down too well. She winked at me when I got her attention and raised my tumbler asking for another. Cheryl brought me the second Jameson with my appetizer and another glass of water. She placed the appetizer on the table then turned the plate ensuring it was presented properly. I looked up in her eyes and continued to be mesmerized. She caught me and blushed.

"I am sorry, I am so embarrassed." I offered lightly, not wanting to offend her.

She set my glass of water down and then the Jameson. As if it was intentional, she placed her left hand flat on the table and leaned forward slightly. The opening of her blouse gave me a quick glimpse of the beautiful valley of her breasts. I was caught off guard when I shifted my glance back to the table and saw a thin, simple gold band around her left ring finger.

"I am trying to stay loyal to her. We are both trying to be monogamous this time." She winked.

"This time?" I questioned looking into her eyes.

She offered a smile. "She is back in my life after I hurt her a while ago."

I took the full tumbler in my hand and raised it, toasting her. "To reclaimed love Cheryl."

She blushed and smiled. "Come sit at the bar, no one will harm you. I will make sure of it."

I turned looking left and right, there was another couple at a table. They looked sweet holding hands. There was a more mature woman, maybe in her fifties, at the bar. I could see the potential of there not being any issues.

I winked, "Let me think okay Cheryl." She smiled and touched my hand murmuring something as she turned and walked away. Damn she looked good in her slacks. I didn't see a panty line which made things even more interesting.

Twenty minutes later, Cheryl walked back over to me. This time she moved closer and leaned forward whispering.

"I don't mind, in fact I am okay with you looking, it is super flattering, but please know there is no touching. Come sit at the bar, at least we can flirt with each other."

I smiled and asked bluntly, "You are an evil temptress aren't you?" She winked and picked up my plate and empty glass.

I grabbed my purse, stood and walked following her. She slowed her pace at one point. I couldn't resist. I just hummed letting her know I was enjoying this view as well as this game we have now decided to play.

I took a seat at the end of the bar, farthest away from the door. I was able to see everyone and everything inside. Cheryl smiled a wonderful smile as she turned the corner returning from the back having disposed of my plate.

She stopped in front of me and stood there. "I close the bar every night here except Tuesdays. That is our date night."

I whispered as low as I could. "Hmm are you sure I can't tempt you? Let me have you for dessert?" I smiled and winked.

She picked up my now empty tumbler and walked away. I was about to say no but she looked at me and I nodded. I really had nowhere to be. I smiled and held up two fingers. She smiled and turned, pouring me a double. Cheryl set my drink in front of me.

"Excuse me please."

The couple finished and had asked for their check. She whispered as she walked past me going to tend to their needs.

I took a sip and then looked to my right. I took notice of the more mature woman who was three stools down. She had finished her salad and was rinsing it down with the last of her beer.

She smiled and nodded at me. I was polite and smiled in return. Damn there was something about her. Maybe it was her graying black hair or the blouse that opened one too many buttons. Maybe the curve of her breast and the little muffin top at her waist. She wore her jeans as best as she could. I was guessing mid-fifties.

Cheryl came back from the restaurant area carrying the plates from the older couple. I watched as they left, hand in hand. They looked rather loving, I sighed.

"They look cute together." The older woman said out loud.

"Hmm. They do. Something special to find the one for life." I said.

She turned to me. "Mind if I slide down a seat or two?"

Fuck! I cringed inside and hoped my nonverbal expressions didn't show at all. "Uh ah, sure I guess."

She stood and moved down a seat leaving one seat between us. Just then Cheryl came back out from the back. Our eyes connected and she raised an eyebrow. I flatly smiled and shrugged a tad bit. I could see a bit of disappointment in her eyes.

Fuck I would rather spend the night flirting with Cheryl than this woman. We started talking, the three of us that is. I was joking about relationships and the lack of desire at times to settle down. At one point the woman moved over and sat next to me. I slid my chair away from her a bit.

I teased Cheryl but I was actually serious. "Cheryl, given the chance, I would make you a good wife and lover. You could even bring your girlfriend along, if you needed her." I winked as she turned a deeper crimson.

"Darling, I am tempted but I doubt she would approve."

Damn there was something in her eyes. I saw desire and temptation. Then I felt it. I felt a touch on my outer thigh. I jumped, as I was startled. I stood apologizing as I asked Cheryl where the ladies room was. I grabbed my purse and told them I would be right back.

I flushed the toilet and was coming out of the stall when the door opened, it was Cheryl. She stood there just looking at me. I was frozen in place.

"You okay? Just checking on you." She murmured.

I smiled, "I don't like being touched unless I know it will happen."

I took a step forward looking in the mirror, my eyes trained on hers. I turned on the water, washed my hands looking at her the whole time. Her eyes never left mine. I turned off the water then slowly turned facing her.

"I don't do this," she whispered, "but there is something about you." She stepped closer.

"And you, there is something magnetic about you Cheryl." I whispered, doing my best to gauge her desire.

We moved another step closer. I could feel her breath on my face, eye to eye we looked at each other. I moved my hands to hers, taking them. I moved them carefully to my hips.

"No higher, they stay there." She nodded as I leaned forward and kissed her softly.

There was a second kiss. I felt her hands squeeze my hips. God she felt so good. I opened my mouth and pressed forward with a deeper kiss. This was hot, this was sex, and this was lust. I grabbed at her ass and pulled her body tight against me.

Our tongues swirling around each other. I pressed my body against hers. I heard her squeal then pull back.

"No! I can't." She said hurriedly.

I released her then backed away. "I am sorry, I am sorry." I turned and rushed from the bathroom back to the bar leaving her standing there.

Back at the bar, I saw a fresh drink in front of my chair. The older woman smiled and picked up her glass. She toasted to new friends in strange places. Cheryl came back as if nothing was wrong. She went about her work as I continued chatting with the woman, Connie.

Christ I kept drinking, at one point I was laughing so hard I damn near fell off the chair. I remember being walked into my room. I remember the door closing. I swear I remember the sweetest kiss of my life.

~~~

I woke up with a pounding headache. I felt hot, I was sweating. Oh fuck! I was naked, what the fuck did I do? I remember enjoying a few too many drinks at the hotel bar while teasing Cheryl. There was the chatting with Connie, the mature woman; she was a contractor for the Air Force working a few days at the Dayton base there.

I remember her touching me jumping from the chair when I ran to the ladies room. Ugh! It hit me like a ton of bricks.

God that kiss! Cheryl was amazing but it wasn't meant to be. We teased about her girlfriend and how given the chance, I would ensure they didn't go back to a monogamous relationship.

I shook my head, looked around and thanked Mother Nature that I was alone in this bed. I looked for my purse, it was next to me.

Damn, it started coming back to me. Connie seemed nice but after she touched me I threw up a bunch of barriers. We were drinking; well I was drinking Jameson and switched to Angel's Envy when Connie bought me one. Damn, it was smooth, tasty and close to the top-shelf.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed in my head. I reached for my cell phone and saw the text message. It made me smile a bit but yet made me worry.

'I hope you understand I got you to bed safely. Believe me love, if I was single, I would be in bed with you. Kisses C'

'If you find yourself in Cincinnati, you know how to reach me. Girlfriend or not.' I replied. I stood from the bed, steadied myself again and made my way into the shower only after ensuring I had my 42 with me.

As I finished my shower and dressed I swore to never get that drunk again. I looked around the room one last time and exhaled. "Okay no major issues in Dayton, on to Cincinnati." I said to no one.

I checked out and packed my Chevy, heading south to the apartment I would call home for at least the next twelve months.

~~~

At seven thirty in the morning, a week later I found myself standing at the Human Resources office of the professional baseball team in this wonderful city. It wasn't the ideal job but it was a job, with vast potential and a steady paycheck.

When the others arrived, we were escorted up to a small conference room which overlooked the third base line.

"We use this space for training and meetings. During the games, concerts, and other events held here this is a luxury box which patrons pay crazy money for. So enjoy the view while you can. Most of your work space is across the street." Gloria said.

I had met Gloria once before in person. I remembered her from the career day at MSU. My goodness she was stunningly tall, I guessed at least six feet without heels. I am only five feet five inches and she towered over me. She was impressive. Her long jet black hair and dark brown eyes are stunning, just stunning.

At noon on Tuesday it was announced that our catered lunch would arrive in thirty minutes. Our managers would join us for lunch as well. I was excited to get to work and start my career in the Marketing and Guest Relations Department. Yes I was to be a marketing gopher, an entry level employee, but this was the major leagues!

Lunch arrived, I sat with Louis, my manager, Jessica and her manager Alexis, or Alex as she preferred. Jessica was an IT Specialist; Alex was the Manager of the IT Department. Jessica and I had already agreed to hang out together. My gaydar was pinging high looking at her.