Charlotte & Lisa's Wet Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We snuggled up under the duvet, gentle and loving now, the wild excesses of the evening over. Gently kissing, I felt Lisa’s warm hand gently stroke across my cunt. I was spent, yet, somehow, I knew we could do it again, and would do it again, making love all night long, in every way imaginable. I heard the faint buzz of the vibrator and the tingle as Lisa brought it to bear on my outer cuntlips. I kissed her tenderly, and she returned the same. We lay in each others arms, whispering little nothings, as Lisa gradually started to arouse me again with the sexy toy. I reached for the other vibrator on the bedside table, and repeated the same moves on her, until we were both starting to breath a little deeper and harder, working up to yet another delicious peak. Lisa rolled gently on top of me, her slight body feeling almost no weight. I opened my legs and she rocked against me, her still wet pussy rubbing my own. We kissed, deeply, endlessly. I started to feel sleepy and my mind wandered- I was deliriously happy. As I drifted off, I became aware of a wonderful warm sensation flooding into my pussy and around the hollow where I lay.. Lisa was wetting on top of me.... I hardly registered the reality of it, loving the sleepy wet sensation, but I relaxed, and managed to return the favour, gently urinating right up into Lisa’s crotch, soaking the space between our tummies. I heard her giggle softly, then roll off lightly kissing me, and tenderly, lying in the piss-soaked bed in each others arms, we slept.

12