Charlotte Goes to a House Party

Story Info
Can Charlotte resist temptation at a house party?
6.3k words
4.32
24.8k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on chronologically from 'Charlotte Cheats at a Wedding' but can be read as a separate story.

Having been unfaithful to my boyfriend Sam at a wedding, I resolved to not be so easily swayed into cheating and taking unnecessary risks again. I had a good group of friends at my university, I worked hard on my degree course and I was thinking about the next steps of my career. Over the next couple of months I had my boyfriend to stay and I visited him in our home town as I had done in my first year, this I thought would stop my cravings for sex with other men and being unfaithful.

On one of the weekends that my boyfriend wasn't visiting I had been invited, along with my housemates, to a house party in a student house to celebrate the birthday of a girl I didn't really know that well but was asked by virtue of her being a friend of my housemate. It was a fancy dress party and the theme was sports. I decided, mainly because I owned one, to wear my white tennis skirt and that would be my sport, even though it had been a while since I'd held a racquet. To accompany my high waisted, white Nike tennis skirt, I wore matching white pants of the same stretchy material that, given the nature of the skirt, were quite visible with even the most minimal movement, white socks, trainers, a black sports bra, a little white zip up top and a pearl effect necklace, with my hair down and make-up applied liberally. I felt naughty wearing it, knowing my long legs were on show and my perky, pierced nipples felt so nice against the material of the sports bra.

I had a few drinks at our house with my housemates Neeha, Tammy and Beth as we were getting ready and was well on my way to getting drunk as we left to walk the fifteen minutes to the party. The house that it was being held in was much bigger than the typical student house and was spread out over three floors with many rooms to accommodate the large group of, I think, ten people who lived there and for tonight, the party we were attending.

We arrived and it was very much in full swing with people already filling the corridors overspilling from the rooms. We brought some of our own drinks but were also given some as we went in the kitchen.

There were people dancing in what I presumed was the living room, they had installed a good sound and lighting system in and a smoke machine as well. I was impressed at the level of effort they had gone to. We made our way to another room where a group of people were playing a drinking game. As we entered halfway through we weren't really sure of the rules but could tell it was linked to sport and the fancy dress theme. It seemed to involve some sort of horse racing style activity and one man was doing a running commentary in the associated style, it was all so much fun, I was really enjoying myself and bumped into some old friends.

As the last game finished, we were allowed to take part in the next one...and the one after that. Again, the theme was loosely sport related but definitely heavy on drinking involving lots of shots and challenges. Then things started to get a bit hotter, there were some dares, challenges, body shots and the mood of the party changed. I checked in on the living room dance floor and saw couples making out with each other, bodies bumping and grinding against each other.

"Come with me, I need your help," it was Ami, my friend from the first year, taking me by the arm to the basement of the house, "I need your help for a competition."

When I reached the basement with Ami, there were three guys all wearing white dressing gowns. She had always been much more outgoing and sexually liberated than me and this "event" as she described it was to be no exception. She gave me a brief overview and I set out my limits.

I could hear the music from upstairs and Ami locked the door so that no one else could join us.

"The tool," she said to me, handing me a 12 inch ruler.

"I might be a bit out of my depth here," I said, worried.

"You'll be fine Charlotte," she replied, "they've all agreed to the rules I set out."

Ami instructed the first guy, a blonde haired boy called to Jason to remove his robe.

I hid my head behind my hands.

"Measure him," Ami asked me, a naked Jason underneath the robe revealed his placid cock, "it's round one of the Cock Olympics."

"3 inches," I said, laughing, trying not to touch him.

"Three for Jason," Ami responded, as she wrote it down on a clipboard.

We all giggled.

"Right, I need you to get hard for me," Ami said to Jason.

"You might need to help me with that," Jason pleaded looking at me, as I turned away, before Ami, who responded by lifting up her top to show her gorgeous big breasts and he started to rub himself.

"Can you help me out any more?" He said

"Maybe later..." Ami retorted.

"Five and a bit inches," she declared when he'd finally worked himself up as he put his dressing gown back on and sat down.

Next up was Chester, 4 inches normally and 6 and a half inches hard. Rick was the third 'contestant' 4 inches soft and he was asked to take a seat before the winner was announced.

We were all giggling so much throughout.

"So, the ceremony," Ami said as she revealed three medals, "bronze goes to Jason...you can congratulate yourself."

"What do you mean by that?" Jason enquired.

"You have to 'handle' yourself," Ami smirked, "you can do that while you enjoy watching gold and silver."

"Ami, a private word please?" I was suddenly a bit panicked about where this heading, we spoke in hushed tones, "what's going on?"

"I arranged it with them earlier, it was just a bit of fun," she said.

"But what exactly are you wanting me to do, you know I'm still with Sam."

"I said the winner could have a blowjob and in my plan I'd give the runner-up a hand job but when I saw you I thought it would be fun to have you down here as well, you don't have to do anything."

"As long as they're not expecting me to."

"I'll let you decide, this is just a bit of fun between us, okay."

"Right boys," Ami announced, addressing the whole of the room this time, "the gold and silver medals. At six and a half inches, Chester wins...silver, meaning Rick, with his big prick at seven inches, wins gold."

"Yes," Rick shouted, "come give me my prize baby."

"Not so fast," Ami stopped him, pretending to hold a phone to her ear, "there's been a Steward's Enquiry."

"Yes," came this time from Chester.

"Actually, Chester wins because he's thicker...he gets gold and I'll put my lips on the prize," Ami announced, before adding, "and because Charlotte's so good with those magic fingers, she'll present Rick with her hands."

"Ami, I've got a boyfriend," I said, in horror, ready to back out.

"Oh come on Charlotte, you'll like it," Rick tried to persuade me and the glint in Rick's eye caught me by surprise and his cock was hardening in front of me.

"Oh fuck, I'm only using these though," holding my hands up, "and the reason is to be a good friend to Ami."

"Oh yes, winning feels good," it was Chester, groaning because Ami had already got to work on his dick, licking the head, she was kneeling in front of his chair.

"Fuck off, this is gay," Jason chipped in, "I'm out."

"You'll have to sit facing to the wall, cry baby, I'm not unlocking the door until we're done," Ami told him, lifting her head from Chester's lap, she'd removed her top completely so he could see her round breasts.

With Jason having stood up, there was now space on the two-seater sofa for me to slide in next to Rick, who had already got his cock out of the dressing gown, sitting, anticipating what was about to happen with a smug grin on his face.

"I may only have got silver but we all know who's got the longest dick in the room," Rick said to me, pointing at his erection.

"I'm not going as far as Ami," I told him as I sat down next to him and started to move my hands over his cock. I had my legs crossed and he reached under my right hand to place his left hadn't on my exposed thigh. As I kept wanking him off, his hand gradually crept up my leg to the hem of my tennis skirt, where I playfully slapped it to stop it creeping any further.

In this position, I just kept my eyes on his dick as I stroked it but he leaned in towards me to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head so he could only kiss my cheek. He followed this by gently stroking and nibbling at my neck and I had to fight the urge to allow this to go any further as I was seriously turned on.

"Stand up for me Rick," I asked him, thinking I could then kneel in front of him where he wouldn't be able to tempt me into giving away any more of my body to me but I could finish the job I started.

"You've got such a nice long dick Rick, it feels so nice in my hands, does it feel good for you?"

"Of course," he smiled looking down on me, "I bet it would feel nice in your mouth as well."

"That's something we'll both have to just think about though. I'm just here to hand out help to my friend."

I kept stroking his seven inch dick, playing with his balls with my other hand, teasing him by moving his dick towards my mouth then stopping, the only thing he felt was my breath.

The other advantage of me having moved position, apart from Rick not being able to try to kiss me, was that I could see my friend Ami sucking Chester off. I only knew that his length was 6 and a half inches intermittently because it disappeared as she deep throated him.

Rick lay back on the sofa as I stayed positioned on my knees, still stroking him, watching the show put on by Ami.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," moaned Chester as Ami positioned her tongue on the tip of his cock so that we could all see him spray his spunk into her mouth.

"Oh yes," it was Rick, my attention only brought back to him by this cry as he too was cumming. I'd carried on wanking him but my thoughts and eyes had only been on Ami and Chester, my rhythm must have intensified though, without me realising and this had pushed Rick over the edge, his cum ejaculating out of his seven inch dick onto his belly and chest.

"Does anyone want to finish me off?" Jason spoke for the first time in a while, the forgotten person in the room, playing with the smallest cock in the room all by himself but he must have enjoyed the show.

We all laughed though and refused to help him. This didn't stop him helping himself though as he finished the job he had started himself, his cum shooting out over the floor.

"Right," Ami announced, as though nothing had happened, readjusting her tits back into her clothing, "back to the party guys." She made for the door and I followed.

"You were amazing in there Charlotte," Ami informed me, "I can't believe how far you've come, you naughty girl."

"Me neither," I said, "but this goes no further."

"Your secret is safe with me."

Back to the party, bursting with energy prior to my basement experience, it was certainly in full swing and I had more to drink.

"Hey," a man spoke to me, finding myself in the kitchen.

"Oh," I said, pausing while the cogs in my brain started grinding into action, "I didn't recognise you with your clothes on."

"It was fun down there," it was Rick from earlier. He really thought he was in line for some more action for me as he continued to talk to me and chat me up.

"You know, I really want to return the favour," he continued.

"Look, I really was just helping Ami," I replied, "and I wasn't lying, I do have a boyfriend."

"It's your final year at university, Charlotte, if you don't take risks now then you'll have missed out on the opportunities you won't have again," Rick was really trying his best.

"Oh, you're the commentator," I said, looking for an escape from Rick, I noticed the boy who had made me laugh with his narration of the horse racing drinking game earlier. He wasn't my usual type, he was quite nerdy with glasses, thin and was wearing a rugby kit for the fancy dress theme that really didn't suit him or his frame but I wanted to get away from Rick.

As we chatted, I found out his name was Dylan and he continued to make me laugh, as he had done earlier with his commentary but this time with his stories and general comments. I hadn't intended to pursue anyone tonight until Ami had sent the wave of excitement and curiosity through my body again with her game in the basement.

"You could laugh a woman into bed Dylan," I told him, chuckling at another of his jokes, "shame I have a boyfriend, I could be your next victim."

"Well, how do you know I haven't got a boyfriend too?" Dylan teased me.

"If we've both got a boyfriend then there's no harm in dancing with each then!" I laughed again but he actually took me by the hand to the living room where most people were dancing.

At first, Dylan did a silly dance as I laughed my head off again and then he twerked his skinny arse against me, as I took the role of the man and grabbed his arse and made my way up his chest to grab his non-existent breasts.

With the next song, something in me switched, even though I was with a funny man, it was no longer a joke as I danced closely to Dylan, we wrapped our legs around each other. I danced close with him, my legs scissored his at one point, me turning to grind my arse into his crotch. I felt his erection grow through his shorts and he was obviously aware of this, trying to shift it away from having direct contact with my body. At one point, as I was backing my arse into him, he held his hands on my waist, I ground my arse back into him and with my head turned to my right, he lent in and said, "you smell incredible," followed by, "you're so pretty Charlotte."

I didn't respond to his comments, but continued to dance closely with him. Dylan moved his head towards mine as if he was going to kiss me. I turned my head the other way to his in response. I could feel his cock pressing into me, through his shorts. I had clearly made him very excited and now I was denying him the opportunity to kiss him. I left him in this state of frustration as I returned to my group of friends, knowing I had the power to have gone further if I'd wanted to.

I spent the next hour or so with my friends and various new people I'd met at the party. Across a crowded room, a smile, melted me, maybe Rick was right, this could be the sort of opportunity I wouldn't have quite so much once I'd left university, before I knew it I was back in the living room, dancing, in the smoke filled room, although Rick's words had encouraged me it was Dylan who was against my body, again, I could feel his erection again through his shorts. Drunker, with the thought that this was my last year at university, who would know if anything happened?

My boyfriend was a long way from my thoughts as Dylan held his hands on my waist, I reached mine around his neck as he pulled me in for a long, slow and sensuous kiss on the lips, our tongues, lightly at first, touching each other before longer and deeper contact. Everything in that moment felt amazing.

Dylan, not stopping to break the kiss, sought the zip on the front of my tracksuit top and pulled it down, allowing his warm hands to feel the skin on my waist and stomach. Nestling even closer to him, his hands continued up my body as his hands slid underneath my sports bra to play with my pert, pierced and very erect nipples. We continued in this embrace, kissing and him playing with my breasts under the bra. Not that I really cared for anyone else in the room, I thought I was close enough and the smoke machine would have prevented them from seeing what was happening unless they were very close. I lost track of time, enjoying this, what I considered, fairly innocent moment.

With no regard for the presence of other party goers, Dylan kept his left hand on my right breast as he moved his right hand to the skin of my thigh, exposed by my short, white tennis skirt. I gasped as his hand continued up my thigh and under my skirt to trace a light, teasing finger around the outline of my panties. He had his fingers on the material of my underwear directly over my outer lips and then traced a line sideways and around to give my arse a squeeze. I desperately wanted him to move those fingers back again, I eased off our kiss slightly and as he moved his fingers back to the front of my underwear I kissed him more passionately to let him know his fingers were appreciated more there. He must have felt my increasing dampness as well.

Still on the dance floor, our lips still locked, tongues intertwined, Dylan pushed aside my underwear to make the first direct contact with my inner lips, his finger lightly acquainted itself with my welcoming pussy, then he just held it inside me for a moment allowing my tight pussy to contract and grip around it.

Now Dylan's second finger was inside me, there was more movement as he grazed the ceiling, floor and walls of my tight vagina. Still inside me, his fingers pressed against me and his thumb started to rub my clit, I broke off the kiss to gasp, in a world of my own, oblivious to the fact that I was being expertly fingered on a dance floor surrounded by other people.

Kissing my lips again, one of his hands rubbing and stroking my nipple and the other inside my flimsy underwear, two fingers inside of me and a thumb rubbing my clit all working together induced my impending orgasm, as we were on the dance floor I could also gyrate against his fingers as well.

There was nothing I could do now, other than allow the involuntary state of spasm. If he could just keep doing exactly what he was doing then I was going to have a wonderful, intense orgasm right here.

This felt so good and I was so glad Dylan confidently kept on doing what he was doing, he really did know what to do to please me. My legs quivered with excitement. I broke off the kiss to let out a cry of ecstasy, in hindsight, hopefully drowned out by the sound of the music as I came on the say so of his expert fingers.

Fuck he was good. Having known exactly what he'd just done he just held me in his arms and pressed my body firmly against his in an embrace as I recovered. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"That was so fucking good Dylan," I cupped my hand around his ear and held the outline of his dick through his shorts, "I want to repay you...if I can. You can put your dick in my mouth. You can fuck me hard. You can fuck me slowly. You can cum wherever you want. Cum in my pussy. Cum on my little tits. Cum in my mouth. Cum on my face. Do what you want to me."

"We better find another room then," he said, starting to lead me out by the hand.

"Charlotte," a slightly overweight partygoer dressed in a cricket fancy dress outfit stopped me as I was on my way out.

"What?" I replied, irritated.

"It's me," he continued, a serious look on his face.

"Oh," he must have seen my face dropped as I said it, "Ben. How's it going?"

"I think we need a little chat," Ben replied, solemnly.

"Not a good time pal," Dylan chipped in.

"No, it's alright Dylan, give us a few minutes," I detected the impending trouble I'd find myself in if I didn't speak to Ben.

I had completely forgotten that Ben was in Manchester. I'd never seen him anywhere before tonight but here he was. What had he seen? What was he going to do? Ben was the cousin of my boyfriend Sam and we had met a few times before at his family events. He was a fairly unremarkable looking sort of person, carrying a few extra pounds but nothing too noticeable.

"Wow, I can't believe this is the first time I've seen you in Manchester," I said to him, we were now in the corridor, as I tried to judge the situation, wondering how this would pan out.

"Well, I've certainly seen what you get up to," he said, again very serious, he must have seen me with another man.

12