Charlotte the Harlot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry," said Ginnie, and rolled over.

As they were still connected, the result was that Charlotte finished up on top. However, her own weight wasn't nearly enough to offset the tension in her stretched pussy-pouch, so she bounced back up along the shaft inside her. She reached equilibrium supported by about a foot of wang between her and her friend.

Without meaning to, Ginnie laughed out loud. "Sorry," she repeated, as she brought the dildo to the vertical with one hand and passed up the nearby i-pad with the other.

The slight extra weight of the device caused Charlotte to slide back down a wee bit, and she trembled with pleasure. that was really great!! but i didn't cum - that prick al must have fixed it so i need the real thing - but how do i get fucked???

"I think I got an idea. My brother Dave is back in town. Have you ever met him?"

A head shake - no.

"Good - then he won't recognize you. Wait right there while I call him."

Charlotte waggled her legs and smiled - like she could go anywhere. She watched as Ginnie carefully used her free hand to tip the end-table enough for the cell phone to slide into her grip.

"Heya, Davey - how's it going? Good, good ... nuthin' happening? Me neither ... listen, could ya do me a favor? Only I've got in a new line of dolls to check out ... Yeah, I know ... Yeah, you were right to refuse, before, the last one was crap ... Well of course it's still in the shop, no one will buy it ... No, really, this one is like a hundred times more lifelike. But I need be able to say that a guy I really respect and trust - no names, natch - to say that this guy has tested the thing and approves ... Well, nowish, actually - I'll bring her, uh, it right over ... Yeah, get right on it, ha ha, but keep it as long as you like - I want a fully informed opinion. You know, durability and stuff ... Thanks, bro, yer a sweetie. Ciao!"

She looked up at Charlotte. "Okay - its all set. Remember, he has no idea about Al's existence, far less what he's capable of. He thinks you're ... well, inanimate. So if you want to get fucked tonight, don't let him find out otherwise and scare the crap out of him. Let's roll!" After disconnecting themselves, Ginnie added, "There's no way you're riding in the car like that."

Charlotte lifted up one of her long coats questioningly.

"I'd still see through your bright red head, fer fuck sakes!"

Charlotte shrugged and pointed at a pair of sunglasses and hat near the front door.

"Even if it worked - which it probably wouldn't - how do I deliver you to Dave like that? Just say, 'Here's the love doll I told you about - I just thought I'd get her ready for your date tonight'? Nah, sorry - you gotta go in yer box."

It took a moment for that idea to sink in, and then Charlotte backed away, her hands in up front of her in the international Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! signal.

"Ya wanna get laid or not?" asked Ginnie. "Don't worry. If Al wanted you to be permanently froze, you already would be." And with that, she gently pulled the plug out of Charlotte's shoulder valve.

For Charlotte, the sensation was understandably unusual. As, with a faint hiss, she deflated into a puddle of material on the floor, bits of her began touching other bits they never could have before. When Ginnie began to fold her up (shirt and all), this was even more noticeable - she was pretty sure her left big toe was mashed against her right cheek. It took several attempts to get her to fit in the box - her two fuck-pouches were bulky because of their reinforced structure, and needed to be packed side by side. At one point, her collar slipped half way over her mashed head, before Ginnie stuffed it back down again. So that's how it was done, she thought.

******

Once packed, she found that it was quite relaxing being bundled in her box. For one thing, the need for immediate cock had eased; plus, whereas time had passed slowly while she'd lain face first in the frozen peas, now she sort of dozed in and out, like that time she'd got the good drugs at the dentist. She remembered surfacing to hear car doors slamming, and then again when she was delivered to Dave. It seemed as though only a few minutes had passed when her lid was removed, and warm lips were forcing hot air into her core. That was exiting - she came at long last, twice, and had to struggle to force her body to relax into its default doll position.

Once she had been inflated until her collar and rude shirt were snug again, he leaned her against the wall, just like his sister had (except for parking her in a sunbeam), then sat down and stared at her. Fine, she thought, and proceeded to case him out. He was good looking - Ginnie better have a good excuse for not introducing him ages ago. There was obviously no sign of a girlfriend around the place.

After a full minute, he shook his head and muttered, "I don't know how Ginnie talks me into this shit. Too real is almost as creepy as half alien, like that last doll she wanted me to test. It's not as though I never get any dates. You, 'Charlotte', can wait 'til after dinner." With that, he got up and left the room.

Hey, thought Charlotte. I don't have to put up with that kinda crap. Only, she realized, she would - and not only for the prospect of another orgasm. She'd cooled off since she'd been re-inflated, and there seemed to be a window open somewhere. She'd frozen up again. You'll never get a date if they find out you talk to blow-up dolls, she thought, sulkily.

When Dave finally showed up again, though, she was inclined to forgive him. His shirt was off and he looked thoroughly embarrassed, but he was clearly determined to carry out his assignment. He tucked her under one arm and carried her to the sanctuary of his bedroom - and sure enough, there was the open window. Having laid her on his bed, he studied her again, but this time it was more a question of deciding his approach. Eventually, he nodded, and then took off his pants and boxers. She was pleased to note that his cock was bigger than Al's was - which, she had to admit, was as much revenge as she could hope for under the circumstances. And, so far, Dave's dong was only faintly interested. He broke out some lube - which Ginnie had, no doubt, helpfully tucked into the box - and began to prepare himself. Luckily, Charlotte currently had no need of foreplay.

Once ready, Dave finally had a go at posing her, spreading her legs wide and lifting them onto his shoulders. Then at last, with a faint air of distaste, he drove his cock home. The look of surprise on his face was a joy to Charlotte - although not as much as finally getting the stimulation that Al had forced her to crave. She came almost immediately, and although still frozen, she felt her pussy pouch begin to massage its meaty contents. His eyes opened wide, and through her haze of steady-state orgasm, she watched him try to puzzle out what was happening. "Kinetic springs," he muttered, before giving way to his own lust.

He proceeded to give her the hard ride she'd formally asked for on her box lid. Once or twice, she was a little afraid of exploding, but trusted Al to have intended her to last like this forever. When Dave eventually came, her vibrating vagina-simulator brought him back within moments. Gasping for breath, he pulled his reanimated tool free, and considered his next move. Deciding, he flipped her over and folded her into a kneeling crouch position. Charlotte, briefly lucid again as she anticipated his reentry, felt her nipples stretch as her internal air pressure increased slightly. She wondered how he supposed a simple blow-up doll could be made to hold any position like this - short of magic, of course. And then he was inside her again, hands gripping her hips and pounding hard from behind, and she gratefully launched into another mega-cum.

After, he had enough left to rotate her around and fuck her face. His urgency had subsided; it was a slow fuck, and he held her almost tenderly. Once he'd cum again, he eased free and collapsed on his back beside her. As her own orgasm subsided, she though he might nod off to sleep, but he roused himself and got up. Then he picked her up - she'd toppled on her side, although she held the doggy crouch she'd been left in - and lugged her into the bathroom. There he climbed in the tub with her, and then showered both himself and her - flushing her top then bottom with the shower wand, before leaving her there to dry.

The hot spray had thawed her, and she had to remember her promise to Ginnie not to startle him by moving. In any event, not being able to talk would complicate explaining herself. Not that 'Hi, I'm Margo's soul trapped in your doll, pleased to meet you,' would likely have gone far in that regard, anyway. She considered poking around in the kitchen, or something, but knew she would probably cool down before she could get back; and anyway, she was perfectly comfortable where she was.

******

The next morning Dave came in for a pee. Then, to her dismay, he pulled out her shoulder plug and proceeded to deflate her. Carrying her draped loose over his shoulder, he squeezed out the last puffs as he took her down the hall to her box on the kitchen table. Like his sister, it took him several tries to get Charlotte to fit, but then the lid was on and she was back in the drifting fog. She heard doors slam, and a car engine start; and then another slam, although she had no idea how much time had passed between. Then the tinkle of a small bell, and muffled voices.

"Good? It was great! That was the problem. If I keep her any longer, I'll start talking to her ... more. Sorry, Ginnie, I've got to look up Wendy - I need someone alive."

"Isn't she the one who didn't want commitment? The one who only wanted to see you for rough..."

"Exactly. I'll call you on the weekend."

And then Charlotte felt the warmth of breath entering her. She didn't cum this time, but it was a near thing.

Once her bung was in, Ginnie poked her to test her pressure. "That seems about right."

She looked around and recognized the back room of the Naughty Giselle's Boutique. The clock on the wall said 12:30 - presumably of the same day, although she couldn't be sure.

"Well," said Ginnie, "That didn't go as well as I expected. Still, you got laid. And I got another idea. Some frat boys called this morning, wanted a doll. I'll substitute you for 'Vinyl Vickie' here, and tell 'em I've upgraded them to a better model - one week rental at the same price."

That sounded promising.

12