Charlotte's Contract Ch. 01

Story Info
Charlotte is caught by her house mate.
3.3k words
4.36
104.2k
91
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phnx521
Phnx521
148 Followers

It was a Friday late in spring as I was heading back from campus. I lived in a student house where you rented a room and where the kitchen, dining room and living room were communal areas. Most of my fellow housemates had already gone home for the weekend, since they were some of the lucky few that did not have classes on a Friday and their parents also lived not too far away.

I was unfortunately not so lucky and neither was my neighbour Charlotte. Both of us had more strenuous fields of study than the rest of the inhabitants and as a result we both always had Friday classes. Hers however were usually only in the morning, but my timetable was far more depressing, since my Fridays were always full of classes from morning till night.

Even though my parents only lived about an hour's drive away, this resulted in me staying at the student house over weekends unless it was a long weekend. Charlotte had it far worse in that case. Her parents lived so far away that she could only go visit them over our winter and summer holidays which were longer. This resulted in us spending most weekends hanging out with each other and, although we had only been living in the same house for the past few months, we had grown quite comfortable with each other.

Due to most of my days being filled with classes, especially near lunch time, I mainly ate lunch on campus rather than waste time and fuel going home and battling traffic just for a quick snack before heading back. But this day was different. The saddest part of my Fridays that year was that I ended it with two double periods. The first double was physics and the second algebra, I know, boring as hell. Fortunately for me, both those lecturers were away for a conference at that point in time, which it seemed had slipped their minds to tell us rather than just leaving notes on their doors, and I chose to take that opportunity to go home and make a decent meal for lunch for a change. Little did I know what a surprise was waiting for me at home.

My room was near the back of the house, but my parking spot was in the front of the house due to there being a lower chance of my car sinking into the harder soil at the front of the yard. As a result of this I always enter the house through the front door. I had already entered the house and locked the door behind me when I heard it the first time. There was a soft moaning sound in the air. The moment I heard it, it took me a few seconds to process just what I had heard. Then I heard it again and realized that it was coming from the back of the house.

As I headed back I started making out a faint buzzing noise amongst the moans. I had already had a fairly clear idea of what was going on by this point in time, but I only found out the full truth after I had entered the hallway which led to both my room and Charlotte's. Her door was wide open and the sound was clearly coming from there. I was curious and decided to go and take a look. My conclusion was that she was masturbating and that the worst that could happen would be that she would see me, get very embarrassed (which is a turn-on for me, so that would still be a win) and maybe not talk to me for a while.

Charlotte was very hot by my definition and naturally even a quick glimpse of her masturbating would be worth the effort. She had short red hair which she said was far easier to manage than when she was younger and had to wear them long. She was a good athlete and trained often. This meant that her legs were well defined and wonderful to look at. A fact that she gladly emphasized by wearing shorts or short skits as often as possible. She also had a lovely round ass, which was another aspect of her body that she would gladly flaunt. She did not have very large breasts, but they were still a fair hand full as my father would say. Her face was what you would define as cute, with large bright green eyes which seemed to sparkle when she was up to no good, which she often was.

The sight that I saw when I entered her room though was even better than I could ever have hoped for. She was lying naked on her bed with a vibrator tied to her pussy. Her feet were tied to the two bottom posts of her double bed, spreading them wide. Her hands were chained to the two upper posts and locked in place with padlocks, something she had obviously needed to stretch very far to achieve as her body still seemed to be stretched to nearly it's limit. She had a thick blindfold on and a large black ball gag was tied into her mouth, both of which seemed to also be holding a pair of headphones and their corresponding cables in place. It was from these headphones that most of the moans were emanating, obviously they were turned to their highest volume.

After a quick glance around the room I noticed firstly the video camera which was filming the whole scenario, but also two keys. The first was on her bedside cabinet on her left hand side, which she would never be able to reach with her hands bound, and the other dangling a distance above her right hand. It was connected to a small plastic bag with ice it which was slowly dripping away into a bowl on the floor.

I had read of this kind of mechanism for releasing yourself if you were to do some self-bondage, which Charlotte seemed to be a fan of on the basis of the amount of wetness present on the vibrator and her neatly shaven pussy. What Charlotte did not know, was that I was very much into bondage. I had tried self-bondage when I was younger, but quickly realized that I only stayed turned on while I was still tying myself. Once I was done and waiting to get free, the fun faded extremely quickly.

Charlotte was oblivious to my intrusion, not being able to either hear or see me, and seemed to be doing whatever she could to get off to the vibrator. On closer inspection I saw that the vibrator was set to its lowest setting and concluded that its purpose was not to drive her to orgasm, but just to keep her temptingly close to the edge.

The porn which was playing on her laptop and which she was listening to, seemed to be part of a playlist of videos of bound damsels being forced to orgasm over and over again. I just watched the show along with the videos with approval as a plan began to take root in my head.

I quickly removed the key which was attached to the plastic bag, effectively making it impossible for her to escape, although it would still be a while before she realized this. After that I took the video camera in order to copy the video to my laptop and various other disks and external storage devices. It would come in handy as a future component of my plot.

After making a few copies of the video I returned to Charlotte's room with my laptop. I had a bit of typing to do, but did not what to miss the show. Would she even realize that she was tied down for too long or not? As I was typing away I glanced up to the videos playing on her laptop every now and then and realized that bondage was not her only turn-on. Many of the videos also included topics such as embarrassed naked females, public masturbation and orgasm denial.

After a while I had finished with my masterpiece: a contract for basically making Charlotte do anything I would want her to. The principal was simple: whenever I say the sentence "I order you to..." she was to perform the command given to her, or suffer whatever consequence I felt necessary. She was to dress however I wanted her to if I told her to, strip on command, anywhere, any time, submit to being tied how, when and in whatever position or condition I chose and various other fun little conditions.

The trick would be getting her to sign it, but she had placed herself in a position where she was at my full mercy. I went back to my room and printed out the contract before returning to her room. It was time that Charlotte knew she had been caught.

The first thing I did was to pause the porn playing on her laptop. The change in her demeanour was instant and a serious turn-on. One moment she was still happily humping away at the vibrator and then she was lying dead still, clearly worried and seeming to listen extremely intently. I walked over to her and pinched one of her already erect nipples. The shock of the occurrence quickly turned her worry into full blown terror. She was straining at her bonds to reach up, in the futile hope to get hold of the missing key. While she was panicking I decided to make absolutely sure she could not escape by removing the remaining key from her bedside cabinet.

Under normal circumstances I am what many would define as a nice guy and there have been many parents that have told me that they wished their daughters would fall for me, but I also have a sadistic side. This is why, when I saw the bag of clothespins in Charlotte's closet, I just couldn't resist. I quickly grabbed two and headed back to her. By now she had realized that her efforts were in vein and was again trying to determine where exactly and probably who exactly I was.

I again pinched one of her nipples, this time the other one, but unlike before I did not let this one go quickly. She tried very hard to get her nipple out of my grasp, but due to her bonds she could not move far enough to do so. Noticing this I put the clothespins down on her bed and grabbed the other nipple. She had already been whimpering in pain as a result of the first nipple, but now a highly muffled scream was emanating from her gagged mouth. I released her nipples and the look of defeat in her bound body was clearly evident. She was not fighting anymore, she was not even trying to identify my position, she was helpless and she knew it. The best part for me though, was the sight of the rapidly increasing amount of wetness on an around her pussy as the vibrator continued its teasing.

I returned my attention to her breasts. They may not have been very large, but they were nice and round and firm. I focussed most of my attention on her nipples. Repeatedly pinching, rolling, flicking, licking and sucking them. My goal was to get them as sensitive as possible. When I felt they were ready I quickly placed the two clothespins onto her nipples. Her body instantly contracted in pain and another muffled scream escaped her lips.

Now I was ready for her to know who was tormenting her and why. I removed the blindfold and, after blinking a few times as her eyes adjusted to the light, her eyes widened at the shock of seeing me. I removed her headphones from her ears as she tried to speak through the gag, though not a single word could be heard.

I leaned in close to her ear and then whispered "Your keys are gone. The only way you are getting out of this position is by doing as I say. Do you understand? Just nod if you do."

This was followed by two quick nods from her as I straightened up, but her eyes never left mine. "What I want you to do is very simple. I have set up a simple contract which in its essence forces you to obey any command I give you. ANY command. I am now going to read it to you." Her body visibly tensed as I emphasized the word "any", but this was not going to stop me and I continued by reading the contract to her.

When I was done I first removed the gag from her mouth, which I instantly regretted due to the deluge of questions that came flooding from her mouth. "Why are you here? It can't be that late already, can it? Why did you pinch my nipples? Why do you want me to sign a contract? Why do you want to control me? Why would you want to choose what I wear? When..." I cut her off by placing my hand over her mouth.

"My lecturers for the afternoon are away. The answers for all the others is simply that I wanted and want to." I silenced her again as she made to interrupt. "You seem to enjoy being tied up and it will be my pleasure to tie you up, but on my terms. Do you have any questions about the contract?"

"Yes, what exactly do you plan to make me wear when you choose my outfits?"

I shrug "Depends what I'm in the mood for. Most of the time I'll probably let you choose, but I could let you go out without any underwear or even completely naked if I wanted to."

"Naked. That will only be when it's just us here and I don't have to go out, right?" She seemed nervous, but the flush in her chest suggested it also found this exciting.

"No, I can even make you go to class naked, maybe even to clubs. The choice would be mine."

"And if I refuse?"

"You will be punished, as stated in the contract."

"And what exactly does it mean when you say 'however the master sees fit'?"

"It means I can punish you however I like."

"And what if I don't want you to punish me?"

"That is the whole point of a punishment. But in any case you obviously didn't listen. We don't just share a home at this point in time, but I also have the email addresses of many of your friends, all of mine and a few of your enemies, as well as a lovely video of you tying yourself up for a self-bondage session. If you leave me no other choice I will not just send it to all of them, but also upload the video to the internet. All of this is specified in the contract."

"Then I'm not going to sign."

"Alright." I had the gag back on before she even realized what was going on and seemed outraged by this turn of events. "I will give you another half an hour to rethink your decision." As I said this I turned the vibrator up to its highest setting. I had not yet even reached the video camera before I could make out her heavy breathing through the gag. She had clearly been desperate for an orgasm. I switched the video camera back on and sat back to enjoy the show.

It didn't take long at all before she had her first orgasm which absolutely drenched her bed. The second took about the same amount of time and both of these she seemed to enjoy very much, but then it was quickly becoming obvious that she was realizing how little control she had left of the situation. Each consecutive orgasm came faster than the previous one and as each passed she tried ever harder to get the vibrator away from her pussy, but with no luck. Eventually though she simply grew too tired to continue struggling. She pleaded with me using her eyes as we draw near twenty minutes of this, but I was not yet ready to give in.

For the last five minutes before my deadline she seemed to be having nearly continuous orgasms and after half an hour I turned off the camera and the vibrator. She was clearly exhausted and very close to passing out. I removed one of the clothespins, waited a second or two and replaced it. The sudden rush of pain got her back to her senses. I again removed the gag.

"Now, have you rethought your decision not to sign the contract?"

"Please, please, I can't take any more."

"Will you sign the contract?"

"Alright, yes, I'll sign, just please stop."

"Now I need to be sure that you understand I'll have full control over you. If I order you to do something, it must be done. Even if it is something you really don't want to do, like say I order you to fuck a dog, you must do it. Do you accept that?" I had never found bestiality a turn-on, in fact it was a turn-off, but she did not need to know that.

"Please, please. Isn't there something else you could make me do?"

"When you sign the contract I can make you do anything I want, but if you don't want to..." She noticed me reaching for the gag again and her eyes were filled with panic.

"No, wait, I'll sign. I'll do anything you want me to. Anything at all."

"Very well. Just hold on."

I went and got the contract and the key to the padlock on her right hand. I unlocked her hands with a stern warning that she was not to try and loosen her legs or the vibrator or I would be forced to bind her again and turn the vibrator back on. It took her a few moments to gather the courage to finally sign the contract, but once she did I ordered her to lie back and I chained her arms back to the bedposts before hiding the contract in a safe place and making copies of the newly recorded video.

Now it was my turn to have some fun. I had been sitting with a raging boner this entire time and it was time for release. I unchained her, untied her legs and removed the vibrator before ordering her to stand on her knees next to the bed.

"Now I order you to suck my dick until I tell you to stop. If I feel a single tooth you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master." Good, she at least listened to that part of the contract. She started off with gusto, but did not go all the way down my shaft. This annoyed me and I ordered her to stop and hold her head still as I pushed all the way in. I was only average down under, but it was still enough to make her gag. I quickly removed my dick and ordered her to continue sucking, but to make sure that this time she sucked my entire dick as much as possible.

After a while I could feel the urge to cum building and just before I reached the point of no return I ordered her to stop, removed my dick and gave it a few last quick strokes before releasing my load all over her face. "I order you to stay naked for the remainder of this weekend and I order you not to wash the cum from your face until at least 8 tonight. Do you understand."

"Yes master." She didn't seem happy with the orders, but that was her problem. She was mine now.

"Good. I think we're going to have a lot of fun this year with this little deal."

Phnx521
Phnx521
148 Followers