Charlotte's Contract Ch. 04

Story Info
Charlotte denied orgasms.
2k words
4.41
58.4k
18
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phnx521
Phnx521
148 Followers

The week had past far slower than I had wanted it to. George had made sure that I did as he had ordered me each night and by Thursday all I could think of was having an orgasm. I understood why he had chosen Thursday evening for our next session, since I had learned in the meantime that our fellow housemates would be returning home again for the coming weekend that morning.

All but two of my classes for that Thursday were no longer taking place. The first was to take place the hour before lunch and the second the hour after lunch, which meant that I could sleep in, or at least I thought I could.

I was woken by a knock on my door and when I opened it I found George standing there. He held out his hand. "I want you to listen to this as much as possible throughout the day." I reached out and he dropped an mp3 player into my hand.

"What is it?"

"You'll see. Oh, and make sure you do what you have been doing each night so far this morning as well." I understood what he meant, but only when I noticed the door to the room of one of our housemates standing open did I realize why he wasn't more specific.

"I will." He nodded and left and I closed my door and went to fetch my earphones. I connected them with the mp3 player, put them in my ears and turned it on. Once it started I knew why he wanted me to do this. It was recording after recording of girls moaning in pleasure and it made me even hornier.

With that wonderful sound in my ears I immediately started playing with my breasts and pussy and nearly took myself over the edge before I remembered that I was not supposed to do that. It was extremely frustrating and difficult to stop myself, but I managed to do so and was left even more desperate for an orgasm.

I continued to listen to the recording until I needed to go to class, then for most of the lunch hour and again when I got home. My panties were thoroughly drenched by now and I was already naked and waiting by the time George arrived. When he saw me he smirked. "Very eager today, aren't we?"

"Yes, master. What would you like me to do?"

"Get your toys for me." I already had the box out, but had it hidden behind my bed, so I merely moved it to a more visible position. "You really are eager. That's good." He walked to my bed and moved my pillows to roughly the centre thereof. Then he went to fetch his own pillows and placed them beneath mine. "Lie down on the bed with your butt on top of the pillows and your arms and legs spread as wide and straight as possible."

I did as I was told. In that position my back was bent, making pussy even more open than ever before. George then tied my feet to the lower bedposts and chained my arms to the upper bedpost only after making sure my arms were stretched out as far as possible. I could not move even an inch.

He then proceeded to place my earphones back into my ears and tying them into place with my blindfold and gag before playing the mp3 player again. The volume of the player was not set to full, but it was loud enough that I needed to pay attention in order to hear anything other than the moans.

The first thing I heard was a buzzing noise. George had obviously turned on my vibrator. He had only touched my pussy with it for a few seconds before I almost hit the edge, but then he took it away and I complained into the gag. "You are not going to get release just yet. We still have the whole night to play. You are not allowed to orgasm unless I say so, do you understand." I nodded, but deep down all I wanted to do was cum and cum hard.

George continued to place the vibrator on my pussy, but just before I reached orgasm he would remove it. It was driving me crazy. I was trying everything I could to push myself over the edge, but there was not much I could do tied down so tightly.

I had lost track of time when George started pinching and playing with my nipples and sucking them. A part of me knew what was coming, but in my desperately horny state it was only when he put the clamps on that I really knew what was going on and the pain felt even more intense.

He then continued intermittently vibrating my pussy, stopping just before I came. Each time he did this I felt an even larger orgasm building and each time I felt an even greater sense of loss and frustration when he stopped.

I had been tied down for a long time when I felt the blindfold being removed. "You want to cum really badly, don't you? I can tell from the virtual river flowing from your pussy." I nodded vigorously. It was all I wanted in that moment. "Now, I don't want to make you cum with the vibrator, I would like to fuck you until you cum, but I will only do that with your permission."

I was so focussed on how badly I wanted to cum that it took me quite a while before I realized what he had said. 'What, he wants to fuck me? No, not that! Not like this!'

I shook my head violently and tried to tell him why through the gag, but only meaningless gurgles could be heard. He understood what I was trying to do though and removed the gag. I began speaking the second I felt the gag leave my mouth. "Please don't, I'm still a virgin!" I had been playing with self-bondage for a while and had driven myself to multiple orgasms, but had never penetrated myself vaginally with anything, not even a finger, for fear of tearing my hymen.

The look of shock on George's face was a dead giveaway that this was the last thing he was expecting. "You're a virgin?" I nodded feebly. "I wasn't expecting that at all. I just assumed you weren't since I was sure someone had to have caught you before or at least slept with you to get you interested therein."

"No. You were the first to ever catch me in the act and I got curious all on my own."

"This changes things a bit. I was wanting to fuck your brains out once you've been denied orgasm for a long time, but taking your virginity in that manner is not my idea of fun." He was quiet for a moment as he thought of a new way to finish this evening. "Oh well, guess I'll just have to do something else. I'm going to leave your gag off. I want to hear you beg." As he said this he turned the vibrator back on and placed it back on my pussy.

Fear had displaced my horniness a bit and it took a little longer for me to reach the edge this time round, but just as before George removed the vibrator just as I neared the edge. He repeated this again for about three more times before I could not help but beg him to allow me to cum each time.

This seemed to be just what he was waiting for based on the smile that formed on his lips, but he did not give me any relief. Eventually I was shouting at early the top of my lungs as I begged him to allow me to cum.

I was truly desperate for release by now and a thought slipped into my mind that he was trying to force me to beg to be fucked, so I decided to change tack and tell him that he could take my virginity if he would just let me cum. His reply to this was simply "That is not my intention with this."

It eventually reached the point where I was nearly on the edge of orgasm with even the slightest touch from the vibrator. It was at that point in time which George turned on the vibrating nipple clamps attached to my nipples and held the vibrator firmly to my clit.

It was the most intense and longest orgasm I had ever had. I lost all awareness of anything going on around me, only being able to focus on the intense sensations which my body was experiencing at that point in time.

By the time it was done I realized that George was no longer in the room and that my right hand had been unlocked with the key for my left hand lying on my chest. The only problem was that I was so exhausted that I could barely move a muscle, so I merely laid there for a few more seconds.

The thought that got me going again was simply that I needed to get ready to suck George's cock. That was probably why he had left the key for me to unlock myself. Even though my movements were weak and lethargic I did manage to release myself surprisingly quickly and kneeled down next to the bed.

I had only just reached this position when George returned with some paper in his hands. When he saw me he gave me a little half smile before tearing the paper, which I then realized was the contract I had signed, into ever smaller pieces. "Why did you do that?"

"Because the target of that contract has been met."

"What do you mean?"

"The first day I caught you, you were listening to a playlist of porn videos, remember?" I nodded. I always listened to porn when I tied myself down since this made the experience more intense. Primarily because I could imagine that I was being held captive by some sex maniac. "Well, those videos had some specific themes, namely bondage, forced orgasms, enf, public masturbation and orgasm denial. The aim I had with this contract was to force you to experience each of these and I have."

I was dumbfounded, why would he say that? "On the first night you experienced how it feels to be truly at the mercy of someone while you are in bondage and forced to have one orgasm after another. Last Saturday I originally only planned to have you experience and enf situation, but then you disobeyed and I forced you into a public masturbation situation. On Monday I had you redo an enf situation, but this time one that was more intense. And finally since Monday and during this evening you have experienced orgasm denial."

I went through it in my head and realized that he was correct. "So, what now?"

"Now I am no longer your master. So you can obviously get up from the floor."

"And what if I don't want you to stop being my master?"

"I know that I put you through your fantasies, but I doubt that you really want this to continue."

"I do. Is this because I'm a virgin."

"Partially, yes, but mostly it's because I can't justify keeping you bound by a contract I forced you to sign anymore."

"Then don't make me sign a contract. Just order me to do things. I'll tell you if it's too intense for me." I looked at me sceptically for a few moments before a smile split his face.

"Very well." He turned to leave and I cleared my throat to get his attention, causing him to stop in the doorway.

"You still need release master and to be honest, the last week has developed kind of a new fetish for me." I gestured to my face and he knew what I meant. He walked back to me, unzipping his pants as he went. I was no longer bound by a contract, but I still wanted him to be my master.

Phnx521
Phnx521
148 Followers