Charlotte's Fairytale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was wondering for a moment if it would be all right to let him continue. She could probably make a potion soon to prevent child birth and could even hold a foetus from growing. But she was not prepared for what came next.

A sharp pain went through her body, and it took a moment for her to realise what had happened. He had entered her in a single move of his hips ripping her hymen and roughing her up at the same time. How could a female tolerate this pain from any man? Charlotte was getting angry, she didn't like this one bit.

She felt drops move along her legs. That was blood, he had made her bleed! A vision entered Charlotte's mind of an unknown woman working through to winter to finish a carpet. The same carpet she was bleeding on now.

Suddenly there was just one thing left on her mind. "Get off me now!"

She didn't know if she had said it aloud, but there was no man pushing down on her anymore. Quickly she pushed her skirt down between her legs to prevent her blood to flow. A heavy thump made her whole house wobble. Because it was really sturdy, the only thing that did collapse was Bryan's body.

For a short moment, it was quiet in the house. Then two persons started breathing heavily again. Charlotte was relieved she wasn't the only one breathing. After some time, Bryan hauled himself from the ground and left the building directly.

Charlotte turned herself around and was even more relieved when she noticed there was no blood on the carpet. Only the inner side of her skirt was stained. The bleeding itself had almost directly stopped, but she would not leave it be. She stood up and got water to wash herself.

She moved over to her backpack and unpacked some of it on her table. She unpacked a parcel that was her best guarded possession. It contained tools she could not do without and also contained wound salve. She applied some of it on her savaged vagina. She noticed it didn't look or felt as usual.

Her outer labia were swollen, and her whole vagina felt warm. Now the pain was gone she felt warmth extending through the rest of her body and legs. She realised mating could be more pleasant if had been more gentle. She moved her fingers around her vagina more than strictly necessary for applying the salve.

Yes, mating could be pleasant but should be done more on her own terms than tonight. She wondered if this was part of learning to communicate, what her mother had asked of her. At least she could learn this, and with that thought she stroked herself fully.

Her aunt had been opposed to masturbation and had not allowed it in her house. She said that it interfered with brewing delicate potions. Finally, Charlotte had stopped doing it altogether, it was too impractical during trips. But Isabel was many miles away and had no say in the matter anymore.

She realised she was far more aroused by what happened that evening than she had thought to be possible. She was lying wary on her couch and could feel she had more room to move her fingers through her genitalia than before. When she was younger she just rubbed herself generally but now she was more interested in exploring her womanhood. First, lying with her legs spread outwards and following the swollen outer labia around, she used one hand to hold them open and felt the inner labia and her clitoris with her other hand.

Thinking back again to Bryan's dick she slowly put two fingers deep into herself, sending small jolts through her belly and upper legs. Oh, she was willing to try this with a man in the future and now that her fingers became wet she was moving her hand a bit wilder every time. She had missed this for a long set of years, it felt so good. Heavily breathing, she ended up using both hands to push her fingers in and out of her roughly; she felt her body spasm and a sudden wave of heat moving through her.

Her anger at Bryan was totally gone she felt sure a possible next encounter would have a far better ending. After five minutes rest she was on her feet again, work was waiting before she could go to sleep.

One pair of clothes was dirty from the trip, and her planned clean set was stained. Blood would be easy to remove now but not the next day. She stepped outside to fetch more water, and her eyes fell on two pair of boots in her outer room.

Bryan had left without them, and the town was not near; so it would be rough walking without boots. He was more impractical than Charlotte thought possible. He could have scooped them up when walking past them or could have returned fetching them without her noticing. Her mother was right, she had a lot to learn about people in general.

She hurried through the process of cleaning her clothes. They needed to be cleaner than this but scrubbing them completely could wait for later. She hoped at least one pair would be dry enough to wear in the morning and left them near the still warm fireplace to dry.

Finally she could climb into her new box-bed. Dan had done a perfect job on this house and she fell asleep instantly lying in a bed for the first time in her life.

12