Charlotte's Fairytale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, please, oh no," was her complaint as he moved it out halfway and pushing it in deep again. Charlotte could feel muscles working around her finger. He started moving more steadily building up pace under the sound of even less congruent complaints. Then he stopped saying: "When one fits, why not two," getting a small scream before he pushed in two fingers.

He moved them around a bit but the screams died down to shuddered breathing as she had given up. This was not as he liked, getting up and putting his erect penis in her womanhood.

Charlotte followed in the movement without any effect. She felt a hand of the fairy on her arm. "This would be enough." This released the compelling from her abruptly.

Lilah was looking livelier than earlier. She was studying Charlotte moving her hands to touch places on her nearby body. She pointed out places where the two differed the most like if the fairy was remembering what a woman looked like exactly. She deliberately touched her cheeks, lips and ears. That soft warm touch and the fairy's concentration made Charlotte's face glow.

Then Lilah moved to her arms and to her body. She spent some time with her breasts and though she did only touch them, they reacted to the touch like her rubbing and the cold water had done in the morning. She moved along her belly to her legs touching them on the outside with the same warm effect. When she touched more to the inside, Charlotte could feel her legs open as if they needed that on their own. She could see it coming but her body still jumped at the touch to her vagina with the same intense feeling. Lilah did not dwell there long to Charlotte's mild dissatisfaction.

Lilah's two eyes were fixed directly on her face. "Will you help release my body after showing you that trick I used on him?" Charlotte did not know exactly what the fairy meant but agreed to the concept without second thoughts.

Then the fairy put her hand almost lovingly on Charlotte's hip and a warm feeling raced through her body. She tried not to focus on the result but on the energy flow so she could repeat it later on other people. Because she held herself open, the transmission did not take that much of a toll on the fairy while she still got the maximum result.

Charlotte felt her body being aroused beyond anything she had experienced before. Even the wind, that softly stroked by her body, felt like a hot touch. Getting the full effects on the shape of her breasts and vagina without any massaging. She wanted to share some of that feeling with Lilah but did not know how to approach that. Lilah was looking at her intently laying on her back while, in the background, the young couple was still mating to their hearts content. She could shut that out; focusing only on Lilah, knowing what had moved her and what not. It was strange, but in this state, her body was so aroused she felt no urge for release. There was no build-up needed any more.

With full concentration, she started to replay the act of the fairy on its body touching all places that differed the most for her. At each touch, the eyes of Lilah flashed as if she remembered something she had forgotten. Tracing the body did also excite the fairy a lot more than her earlier much more intimate stroking and sucking. There had to be an enchantment or spell on Lilah that prevented her sexual arousal.

The last place Charlotte touched, were the vaginal lips and with a physical shock, the fairy started a transformation. She got a more full and human face and regular breasts. Her thighs and bottom grew leaving a healthy female that still looked like Lilah lying on the wooden plank.

Now her intention of sharing her current feelings could be set in motion. With some stroking, the fairy's nipples felt hard, and she sucked them lightly to tease them. Lilah reacted quickly after being deprived of it for quite a long time. She continued to massage her breasts when Charlotte turned again to the fairy's womanhood.

Lilah's vagina looked just like that of a healthy woman in some heat, and she licked it until the fairy responded to it with light gasps. Lilah urged Charlotte to turn around, so both of them faced the others vagina. That felt great, her body reacted enthusiastic to the tongue of the fairy, and she started to have problems licking Lilah back though the fairy did not seem to mind. Every time she could reach the fairy with her tongue, Lilah quivered with her whole body.

Not long after that, they released almost together and lay down near each other feeling content. The meadow was silent again. Curious Charlotte tried to hear where the lovebirds had gone but could not detect them.

"Lilah," asked Charlotte lazily, "is it possible to lift a shame curse? I have put one on a man when I forcefully told him to remove himself and his penis from me. He should be ashamed normally, but I enhanced that feeling a lot. He does not look at any female right now even the ones that he likes."

Lilah concentrated a bit to think about what to answer. During this, her cheeks slimmed a bit towards her normal fairy face again. "He only needs to be confronted with his deed and his desires."

Charlotte was happy with that answer, she could work with that. She bowed over the fairy and kissed her gently. "Thank you for that, it means a lot to me. Can I help you with something too?"

The fairy shook her head. "That is not needed anymore. You helped me more today than many have before."

Witches were related to fairies, Charlotte had heard, and some traits of them remained like the compelling to grant wishes after you asked someone a favor before. It was not something that came up a lot with witches in real life because they were careful enough to prevent it. Charlotte had found out today that she was still part of that tradition.

"I have to go then to finish my work for today." Lilah then stood up and lead Charlotte a couple of steps from her plank. Then she stroked her back and Charlotte grew back to her normal size. She had lost sight of the fairy but had found her plank in front of her feet.

She walked through the grass to where she had left her bag and clothes. However, her blouse and skirt were missing. They had robbed her of her clothes to give the maiden something to wear that was not torn. Charlotte just sighed at this, put her underclothes on and started her walk home. She would really need extra clothing soon at the rate that she lost them.

12