Charlotte's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
I begin my path to submission.
2k words
4.37
63.2k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to write about something that happened not long ago, but then I got to thinking that it might not even seem possible if you didn't know the context of how I got to the place where I would do something that decadent, so I decided to sort of start at the beginning and if you few who read this like the beginning, maybe I could write some more and eventually get caught up to now.

I've done my best to get Paul to write this, he's a very good writer and I am not sure I am. But he says that it would be better if I did it. So here goes.

First though, some truth so you don't get all bent out of shape. I put in a fair amount of dialog and it's been a while, so it might not be verbatim. But it's how I remember it so it will have to do as being as close to truth as I can get. Women reading this will probably get it better than the men, since conversation is part of what gets us going. But for you guys, it may be too much talk and thought, and not enough hard core sex. I apologize ahead of time.

So I guess it goes back to when I met Paul. That was nearly two years ago. He was a consultant brought in to review my department and give us an idea of what we could do better. I felt a little threatened, because I found out that he had run my department ten years ago and by every one's description, he had done an amazing job.

I had just been there a year or so, and I was not feeling comfortable with it. This insecure feeling was made worse by the fact that several people in my department had worked for him back then, and they were clearly glad to see him. It was like old home week, except I felt a little left out. But he was a good listener. Not hugely handsome and a good ten years or so older than me, but he was such a good listener that even I began to really like him the couple of weeks he hung around the offices.

When it was done, he came into my office and gave me an overview. Mostly, he was very, very complimentary and I felt a lot better. He gave me some suggestions on how to get past a couple of issues with a couple of problem employees that had worked for him in the past, and a couple of hints of how to deal more effectively with the Vice President just above me.

"You have a slightly submissive streak and you want to please, maybe a little too much." he said. "That can work in the right relationship, but with your Vice President, you need to be a little more assertive."

It was good advice, but that comment just sort of stayed in my mind. That he had seen that about me, that I was too eager to please, bothered me. That had caused me problems in my marriage, and had caused me problems in the two relationships I had had since my divorce.

I had always thought that if I had the right man in my life, my submissiveness would be a good thing, that a man would treasure it and use it in good ways for both of us. I wasn't sure how exactly, it was just a notion I had come to somehow.

That thought didn't get any fainter as I learned more about Paul from others in my department who had known him from before. His was really kind of a sad story. Evidently he had been married to a woman who he was crazy about. "They were in crazy love." one woman told me, who knew them well back then. "She dressed sexy, like all the time, but you could tell she was not advertising, It was all for him. You could just see it in her eyes and her body language. She'd do anything for him. It got us all bothered thinking of what THEIR love life must be like, because you could just tell it was something extraordinary. Frankly, " and my friend's voice dropped real low here, "I always thought she was almost like his own personal love slave. I can't say why. I just thought it was THAT kind of relationship.

We'd all do anything he asked at work. He just has that kind of confidence. But you felt like she'd do anything, and I mean anything for him."

But she had died in a freak accident, and Paul resigned soon after that. They hadn't see him since then. But everyone agreed, he had his confidence back.,

I have to tell you, I got a little tingly hearing all this. But Paul was gone. I'd likely never see him again. I didn't even know where he lived. And no one in my department could tell me.

But I ran into him again at the company Christmas party. Evidently our president did know where to find him and invited him. I watched him make the rounds of the room, and I could see that confidence everyone talked about. And despite the fact that in a picture he might not seem hunky, kind of slim and just under six feet tall maybe, with thin graying brown hair. But that confidence changed everything and I found him.. yes, I admit it, sexy.

He was very warm when he saw me, and he gave me a gentle hug. I admit it, I kind of pressed myself against him a little more than politeness might have called for. We talked and it just kind of came out. "How did you know I had a submissive streak?" I asked.

I don't know what I expected but I didn't expect his answer. It was totally honest and vulnerable. He looked me right in the eyes and said simply. "Something about your manner reminded me of my ex wife, a lot. And she was deliciously submissive. It really worked for us. But I can also see how it was holding you back."

I wasn't sure how to answer. "Deliciously submissive?" I stammered.

"She did anything I desired."

I was just dumbfounded. I didn't even know what to say. I was in such unexplored territory. But my mind was racing. "How... How did it work for you." I asked him, stunned that I was having THIS kind of conversation with someone who was pretty much a stranger for me.

"It takes total trust." he said. "It wasn't something we jumped into. She had to fully believe I would never put her in a dangerous or bad place, that I would try to make sure that her fantasies came true in a safe place, and then , slowly, as she felt that trust, she began to turn herself over to me more and more. After a few years, she trusted me enough, she slowly turned over full control of her life to me. She functioned fine, had a good responsible job, was bright and assertive in the world., But alone, or when we traveled, she was mine and our life together was extraordinary."

"You miss her."

"I did. But it's been a long time. I have a good life now. I don't actively miss her. But I am aware I had someone uncommon. I saw a spark of that in you, that's all."

"I'm not that submissive."

He looked at me. It was scary, like he could see someplace deep in me. "Actually, I think you are, that you went to the limit with someone and it backfired on you. I think that's harmed your ability to trust. But I think it's there."

THAT shook me. That is what had destroyed my marriage. I had, five years earlier, given in to my now ex-husband's desire to have a threesome. I hadn't resisted because I didn't like the idea, I just wasn't sure he could handle it. But I so wanted to please him that I eventually gave in. The sex with a strange man thing was so hot, and for one night, I was just two men's sex toy, being taken any way they wanted me, sucking them, taking them anywhere and as often as they could handle. It was amazing, but in the end, my husband's jealousy over it blew us apart. Paul could not have known that, but he had hit the mark. And I think he knew it.

"I'm sorry." he said, and I could see he was. We shifted to other things.

In fact. we talked all night. After the party he took me for coffee and desert, And we talked some more. This conversation was more conventional, but my mind always kept going back to what he said, to that night five years earlier, all over the place. And we ended up in my bed at the end of the night.

Oh my goodness he pleasured me. I think every inch of me was touched, kissed, and he spent so much time with his head between my legs, making me come again and again. I was limp, and still, I'd come again and again. Just when I thought I could not take any more, he moved back up to my breasts and almost immediately, I was crying out again. I felt overwhelmed. I think I cried with pleasure, but I could not tell you for sure. I was limp at the end, and he had not come yet.

"I have to take care of you." I said.

"It can wait." he said.

But I found I was almost desperate to bring him off. My desperation surprised me, but I could not deny it. "Please. Let em do something."

I know he could tell I had to bring him pleasure. I had to. "OK," he said, "Do this." He arranged me on the bed, lying on my back, my head just over the edge of the bed. He stood up. and brought his cock just up to my lips. "Open your mouth." he said. I did.

He began to slide it in. "Just let me take you slowly like this." he said. And he began to slide it slowly in and out. Just the head at first, them a little more after a few thrusts, then a little more and a little more. I could see the look of pleasure on his face. He sped up slowly, and after a short while, he was absolutely fucking my mouth. I think, despite being so tired, I could feel and sense his cock like I had never experienced one before. I could feel his excitement grow. I began to realize he would probably come in my mouth.

Like he could read my mind, he asked "Do you want me to." I wasn't sure at first, but then I knew I wanted him to, because I wanted to please him. I nodded, just slightly as he slowed down just a bit.

With that nod, he sped up. And then it came, his hotness salty down my throat. He cried out pushing again and again until he was drained.

I had not been sure, because I had never let a man come in my mouth before. Don't ask me why I had never felt comfortable doing that one thing before, but I had,. and now, for this man I had been in bed with one night, I let him bend my head back and just plain take me until he came. And I liked it. I was still savoring the taste of him as moved and we curled up together in bed.

So that is how it began for Paul and me. Time for me to go. Paul should be here to go out tonight and I have to get dressed.

Charlotte.