Charlotte's Whip

Story Info
My wife loves to put on a show.
1.3k words
4.17
34.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arashi
arashi
8 Followers

Turning off the street and up the driveway, the first thing I noticed was Charlotte's Ford Explorer, was not alone in front of the house. A black Toyota Solara, sat along side her vehicle, with a Civic parked behind that.

My wife, Charlotte was always popular in our town. Heading up our local PTA and having a seat on the City Council means, hosting luncheons at our house, was a common occurrence. I assumed that was the reason for the extra cars in the drive and along the street.

I pressed the button to open the garage door and was surprised to see a familiar beige Lexus in the space reserved for my car. My stomach twisted a bit at the sight, as I tried to think where I had seen this car before. I turned off the car and headed inside thought the garage like I had plan.

"It's just a luncheon," I told myself aloud, knowing full well that my wife was full of surprises. I love surprises which was the reason she and I fit together so well. If life ever got boring she wouldn't just shake them up a bit, she would overhaul whatever she didn't like, until she was satisfied with the results.

Taking in a deep breath I walked though the door, removed my jacket, and headed quietly into the kitchen. I could hear voices and laughter coming from the great room. They were a female so I decided to leave them alone. I got a coke from the fridge and made myself a sandwich. That's when I heard it.

"Crack!" The unmistakable sound of Charlotte's whip cracking along human flesh. I stood there frozen with the sandwich a few inches from my mouth, wondering if my mind had played a trick on me. Another loud crack broke me from my stupor and sent me running toward the great room.

Reaching the arched entryway, I was no doubt shocked to what seemed to be a completely normal ladies luncheon. Eight women sat on our wrap around couch, sipping tea and snacking on scones Charlotte had made. The only thing more out of place then myself, was the naked man whose wrists had been tied to the iron sconces on either side of our fireplace mantle.

He wasn't completely naked if you count having a red silk tie in your mouth as a gag. Never the less, these ladies had a full view of their hostage, who was being whipped by a young woman standing next to my wife. She was dressed in a pale blue business suit holding a whip that had laid open my back on many occasions, tightly in her hands.

"Oh, John, I didn't think you were coming home for lunch today," Charlotte said lightly as she came over to me. She kissed me on the cheek then took me by the hand to where the man was standing. I wasn't really sure what to say to my wife. Her casual attitude towards torture could only be compared to something out of a horror movie. This man had her attention at the moment and I certainly didn't want her to turn to me next. It was only an hour lunch break.

"Honey," I managed to squeak out, "Do I want to know who that is?" I forced a smile looked back at the women who were unfazed and unaffected by Charlotte's behavior.

She stepped away from me toward the naked man with the lowered head. Grabbing a fist full of his black hair, she pulled his head back for me to see his sweat covered face. I knew him alright, he was the owner of the Lexus in my garage. I had to force myself not to laugh and tried as best as I could to hide my amusement.

"So, what did he do?" I said curiously. Charlotte twisted her fingers in his hair, then pulled tight, jerking the man's head back further. She looked at the woman standing next to her.

"Susan, I want you to tell John, what the pig here did to deserve this." She instructed the woman with the whip. Charlotte began scratching the man's already marked back with her nails, drawing blood where the skin was thin. The young women looked up at me with fire in her eyes.

"He gave me a lousy bonus for my three year review." She began. "I work for six days a week, eight hours a day, for him. I am constantly getting his lunches and dry cleaning, not to mention all those parking tickets from when his car was in the shop and I let him borrow mine." Her grip on the leather whip was so tight that her knuckles turned white.

"You still never paid me back for those, Bill. Was a decent bonus to much to expect, you cheap bastard?" Susan finished. Charlotte released Bill's hair and took a step away from him. I watched Susan pulled back to thrash him again, putting all her strength into the next five strokes.

I could see the arousal on the face of my beautiful wife and it made my cock harden. I glance at the women on the couch once more. They all were silent, watching with intensity as this scorned secretary took her boss down a few dozen notches. I knew some of these women and their partners (who laid them once in a blue moon). But even the ones I had never met before were staring lustfully at this display.

Charlotte retrieved a four ounce jar of IcyHot from behind a picture on the mantle, then gave it to Susan. She smiled and winked at me. I shivered slightly, knowing from experience what was coming.

"Susan, I want you smear this all over Bill's back and make sure to be generous with it. There is no need for us to be as stingy with him as he was with you, " Susan did as she told. Bill began to twist underneath her hand as the mussel rub began to burn. "Good. Now, Susan, I want you to coat his cock the same way. Then I want you to stroke him until you think he is about to cum, then stop." Susan didn't hesitate. She stroked and pumped him with obvious excitement.

My cock pressed painfully against my pants as I watched Bill writhe and moan despite the gag from Susan ministrations. He bucked against her with need and Susan took that as he queue to stop. Charlotte then turned to me and I knew what she wanted. This wasn't just Bill's punishment, this was my wife entertain her friends and I was part of the show.

"Well done Susan. John, finish him off." Charlotte said. I was thrilled that she commanded me. She was trying to impress her friends and I was not going to let her down with a poor performance. I moved to kneel in front of Bill.

"Oh, and John, I just had the carpets cleaned so let's not make a mess." I have her a seductive stare and a slow nod. Taking Bill's throbbing member in my mouth I heard several women gasp as I sucked him. I knew my wife would be pleased with a shocking performance. So I grabbed Bill by the ass and slammed his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

Already so close, he came quickly with a roar from under the silk tie, shooting his load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop of the thick liquid, making sure not to get any on the carpet. I stood up and pulled the gag from Bill's mouth.

"So, Bill, you have anything to say to Susan?" I asked him. Bill spent and breathless, looked at me then to Susan.

"Cash or will a blank check do?" The women could no longer contain themselves and broke into a round of laughter and applause. I saw pride in Charlotte's face and blew her a kiss.

"Well thanks for lunch Bill, but I have to be getting back now." Giving him a final slap on the ass, I looked my lawyer over in a judgmental fashion before I turned to go. "By the way, this one was pro-bono ."

arashi
arashi
8 Followers