Charly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charly turned her head towards Wayne, and says, "kiss me."

So Wayne bent his head down, and began kissing his beautiful wife, while thrusting in and out her rich darkness. Slowly Charly began to feel a deep welling inside her, and through their kisses began mewling like a kitten. Wayne's hand still placed over her breast, massaging her nipple, with Charly's hand still atop his. Charly broke the kiss and tilted her head back towards her husbands chest, her deep sense of wellness was beginning to spiral out of control, and was beginning to overflow. She began mewling more and more, as Waynes tempo began to exceed levels not even known to man. Within minutes, Charly's body began to go stiff, and then began to shake, as Wayne was driving himself home inside her. After a few minutes, Wayne went still, and sprung himself inside his darlin' wife. Their hands still atop Charly's beautiful breast, his hand massaging her nipple. Charly turned her head and laid a huge kiss upon her handsome husbands lips. Then Charly speaks up and says, "I want to feel you stay inside me, and wrapp me in your arms, it feels like home."

With that, Wayne complied with his wife's request. Wrapping her in his strong arms, and leaving himself inside her. But with the feel of Charly's darkness around him, Wayne was ready to make love again. Charly didn't have to say anything, she just pushed herself back and forth against him, feeling him fill her up again. With in minutes each spiraled into an explosive orgasm, which left them panting heavily. Wayne finally slipped out of Charly's rich darkness, and just cradled her in his arms. He then speaks up and says, "you are my everything, my world, I love you."

Charly turned in Waynes arms, facing him, she then reached up and kissed him upon his mouth. Then says, "I love you too my handsome husband, you're everything, my world, for the rest of our lives."

She then turned again in Wayne's arms, and leaned herself against him, with her head upon his bare, broad chest. Wayne took the opportunity to set the alarm on his watch for 3 P.M. Enough time for them to shower, and for Charly to do her hair and make-up, before Ben arrived with the bus. Charly and Wayne laid there on the couch, for what seemed like hours, with Wayne holding his dear wife. Her head resting upon his chest, her posterior resting against him. Wayne arched his head enough to see that his darlin' wife had fallen asleep, with a smile upon her pretty face. She looked so happy and so content. He then kissed her upon her forehead. This time Charly just stirred in her handsome husbands arms, and went back to sleep. Wayne finally drifted off for an hour or so, when his alarm on his watch went off. Reminding him that they had to each shower and get ready before Ben, the bus driver was there to pick them up.

Wayne turned off the alarm on his watch, Charly was still asleep. Wayne kissed her forehead and softly called her name. It took a few minutes for Charly to completely wake herself up.

Wayne says, "have a good sleep?"

Charly just blushed, and said, "I haven't slept like that in years, I love and appreciate you very much, Wayne." Then laid a deep kiss on his lips.

Wayne says, "let's not start again, we might never get our showers done, and be ready when Ben gets here."

Charly readily agreed, and got herself up off the couch, finally realizing that she was completely nude. Which Wayne couldn't 'keep a good man down,' before sayin', "I think I better take a cold shower."

Charly laughed, and said, "good, all the more hot water for me." Laughing again, as she ran herself upstairs, with Wayne following her.

Charly speaks up and says, "Wayne, I need to take my shower."

Wayne grabbed his wife and laid a deep kiss on her tender lips then let her go. Charly a little light on her feet after the kiss, leaned herself against the wall for a second. "Wow, you're gonna really wear me out, big boy," she says.

Wayne just smiled. When Charly was able to compose herself she headed into the bathroom, grabbing a couple of towels out of the closet and placing them on the rack, for herself and her hair. She then turned on the water and got the right temperature. Then closed the curtain for a few minutes, letting it steam up. Then headed herself to the sink area and plugged her curling iron Leaving it on the counter. She then went to the towel rack and grabbed the towel she planned on using for her hair, then wrapped her hair in it, as she already washed it that morning.

She pulled back the curtain, and got inside, she then grabbed the soap and began lathering herself up, realizing that she needed to shave, she grabbed her razor off the shelf and began shaving her underarms, then her legs. Then rinsing the razor before putting it back onto the shelf, then rinsing herself clean. Charly turned off the water, then opened the curtain and grabbed the other towel for her beautiful toned body, then drying herself off. She put on her slippers that she had left in the bathroom the night before. Charly then took off the towel on her head, and grabbed her comb and began combing out her long hair. Then using her curling iron to style it. She then applied some make-up to her beautifully sculpted face. Just as she finished applying her make-up she heard the phone ring, but by the time she went to answer the upstairs extension, she heard Wayne say, "hello!" So Charly went into the bedroom to get some cloths on, then adding some shoes and grabbing her purse, and headed downstairs. She placed her purse on the stand by the door, then hollered to Wayne, "who was that on the phone, honey?"

Wayne comes into the foyer where his beautiful wife is standing. And says, "you know, you get more and more beautiful everyday!"

Charly blushed and said, "thank you Wayne, and you my dear, you're so dog gone outta sight."

He just smiled then kissed his beautiful Charly Belle. Then said, "oh, that was Wanda, she and your brother Mike are coming to see their famous sister, and watch the game with us when we're done." Charly's face lit up like the sun. Seeing her family wasn't an option so much these days, which made Charly unhappy, because family is so important to her. But a grueling schedule kept her from doing so. But hearing that she was at least goin' to see her younger sister and her older brother, made her day!

Wayne smiled at his wife, then kissed her blush colored lips, so tenderly, again, then headed himself upstairs to shower. Charly went and cleaned up the couch. She took the blanket that she and Wayne were using earlier, and held it to her cute little nose, and explored it's aroma. Which still smelled of their sweet sex, which brought a hint of a smile to her face. She then softly said out loud to herself, "I love you Wayne, forever."

Charly then went about folding the blanket and placing it upon the back of the chair where hours ago Wayne took the blanket off and covered her up with it. Again she smiled at his complete generosity, and sincerity. Then she placed herself onto the couch after rearranging the pillows, and grabbed the TV remote off the table and switched on the TV, while she waited for Wayne to finish with his shower and styling his hair, and get himself dressed, and for Ben to arrive with the bus. While Wayne was upstairs gettin' himself ready for the gig and the game. Charly sat on the couch with the remote in her hand and the TV on, but not really watchin' anything. She was kind of in a daze. She leaned her head back upon the couch cushion and closed her eyes for a minute or two. Before she knew it, she was off to dream land. Dreaming of the earlier events with her husband, and how much she was in love with him. While still asleep, Charly settled herself into the crook of the couch, as if she was still cradled in her handsome husbands arms.

About 45 minutes later, Wayne appeared in the living room. and saw Charly asleep on the couch, and said, "awe, my sweet Tennessee rose." Then he kissed her forehead.

Charly then stirred in her position, then says, "huh?" Then realizing, she wasn't dreaming. Then says, "hi there handsome, share the couch with me?"

"Sure thing darlin', I think we have a few minutes before Ben arrives."

Charly moves her feet, then pats the couch next to her. Wayne then sits down, and puts his arm around Charly, as she leans her head against his chest. Then she speaks up and says, "I really love what I do, performing in all, but after this afternoon, it made me realize I want to be in your arms forever."

"Me to, honey," says Wayne, as he hugs Charly closer to him.

"You make me feel so good, I don't care if you wear me out, handsome," she said as she turned in Waynes arms then laid a long lingering kiss upon his lips. Which he readily accepted. As Charly was kissing her handsome husband, she placed her tongue into his mouth, which Wayne readily sucked on. Before things could get a little too far, the doorbell rang. Charly and Wayne broke the kiss, and just looked at each other and laughed, before Charly says, "I'll get it this time."

Wayne says, "OK," as he takes the TV remote and turns off the TV and replaces the remote onto the coffee table in front of the couch. Then he gets up off the couch and heads towards the foyer, where Charly is talking with Ben, her bus driver. She grabs her purse, then says, "you ready honey?"

Wayne speaks up and says "all ready honey."

Then says, "hi," to Ben, and shakes his hand, before they all left the house and entered the bus, that Ben had maneuvered into the drive. They didn't really need to take the bus because of the short distance through Charly's hometown of Memphis, but bein' the professional that Charly is, she thought it be best.

Once they settled into the bus, Ben, asks everyone if they were ready to hit the road. Charly asks Wayne if he locked the front door. And he replied, "yes, I did, honey."

"OK," said Charly, "we are ready to go," she continued. Then on that note, Ben started the bus, and headed out of the drive. Even with the short drive through Memphis, Charly felt a little nervous. Playin' for her hometown in all. But handsome Wayne, reassured her. He grabbed his darlin' Charly Belle, and held her, and told her that everything was gonna be all right, then he reassured her with a huge kiss upon her beautiful blush colored lips.

Charly then speaks up and says, "you are the most wonderful husband a woman could ever ask for, I love and appreciate you, so much," as she placed her arms around him, and squeezed him tightly.

Wayne says, "I love you too, Charly Belle."

Ben, the bus and Charly and Wayne finally arrived at Memphis State college. Home of the Tigers! Ben maneuvered the bus into position, then said, "we're here."

Charly and Wayne began to get up and head to the front. Within a minute, Charly realized she had forgotten her purse, so she went back to retrieve it, then exited the bus. Charly invited Ben to watch the game with them after her performance. Which Ben replied, "I'll be there with bells on. In fact, I'm gonna see your show."

Charly speaks up and says, "awe, that's so sweet."

Charly and Wayne went to find the manager of the Tigers team, to see if they had an extra jersey or two that she and Wayne could borrow for the concert. Luckily, the manager had a few in stock. He gave Charly and Wayne, each an honorary jersey that was there's to keep. They both shook the mans hand, and said there thank yous. They stood around talking for a few minutes, before everyone had to get into position. The players for the game, and Charly for her performance. There wasn't much that Charly or Wayne had to do before her concert, except change their shirts. So they both found an empty bathroom, and Changed their shirts. When they were done, Wayne kissed his wife again. Then Charly says, "what was that for, my handsome husband?"

Wayne speaks up and says, "for any nervousness that you still might be harboring."

Charly just melted in her husband arms, "I do so love you, big boy," she said.

Then they just exited the bathroom, and headed out of the school. They found Ben again, and asked him if he wouldn't mind putting their cloths back on the bus. They handed their cloths to Ben, and before they could express their thank you's, he was off and running back to the bus.

Charly and Wayne met up with Charly's younger sister Wanda, and her older brother Mike, in the stands. Wanda and Mike both hugged Charly, and shook Wayne's hand. This was big for Charly, gettin' to see her family in all. Her mother and dad weren't there today, but they were at Charly's last concert cheering their daughter on. And telling everyone that the beautiful woman with the golden voice was their daughter, and that they were so proud of her and her success. After their hello's with Charly's family, Charly and Wayne said that after the concert, they would again, join Wanda and Mike in the stands to watch the rest of the game. Wanda says, "I'm so proud of you my sis!"

Mike agreed.

When Charly was younger, long before her career took off, she was sitting in her parents house watching the Country Music Awards on TV. and Charly, just out of the blue says, "That's gonna be me on that stage in 1981." Her parents just looked at each other as if to say, 'yeah, sure.' Five minutes later, Charly's brother Mike appeared in the TV room, and said the same thing. And again her parents just looked at each other. Well to their surprise, Charly took that stage in 1982, and won for "Most Promising Female Vocal," that year and did her parents, her brother and sister, her fans, her record label EPIC (CBS) and her hometown of Memphis proud. So proud that the Memphis State Tigers wanted Charly to sing the National Anthem and do a half time show for them. And obviously through Charly's management this was all possible.

So after their promises of sitting with Charly's family, and their hugs goodbye, Wanda and Mike found some seats in the stands and saved two extra for Charly and Wayne. Charly and Wayne found the Manager of the team again, and hung around with him until it was time for Charly to sing the National Anthem, which wouldn't be long now, as it was almost 7 P.M. The start of the game. The manager got word that it was time to head out to the field, so Charly followed him out to the platform and her Microphone. The Announcer came over the PA. system and introduced her. "Ladies and Gentlemen, fans of the Memphis State Tigers and the East Tennessee State Buccaneers, proudly welcome EPIC (CBS) recording artist Charly McClain, to sing our Nations Anthem. After her applause died down, Charly steps up to the mic and says, "How ya'll doin?" And after a response to her question, and their 'I love you's,' she hears the start of the Nations Anthem, and begins the song. Which goes off without a hitch. After she was done, the fans gave their applause again, as Charly gave a bow, and then speaks into the mic again, "Go Tigers!" The Tigers fans roared their appreciation, as Charly left the platform to find her husband and the manager, which took no time at all.

They quickly removed the mic and the platform that Charly used. And the announcer again, said "EPIC recording artist, Charly McClain." And again the crowd gave Charly their appreciation of applause. Charly just smiled at everyone and shook the hands of some fans in the stands nearby.

Meanwhile.. the announcer announced the players of the game, and the game got underway. With Memphis State scoring the first touchdown. 7-0.

Close to the half time, Charly and Wayne were lead to the area where they met Charly's band. They quickly said their hello's and gave each other hugs. When the announcer announced, that the game was now in half time and the score was Memphis State 14 and East Tennessee 7, and that the show would be on very shortly. The stage was bein' wheeled out to the center of the football field with all of Charly's equipment. The band had come earlier for sound check, and then returned to perform for the fans with Charly.

Charly and her band walked towards the platform stage, in the center of the football field, and took their places, with Charly standing off to the side. The announcer of the game announced Charly again. "Please welcome EPIC (CBS) recording artist, Charly McClain. Again, Charly took the mic and began with, 'Who's Cheatin' Who.' Which Charly thought it best to start off with a rocker song. A song that went Number one in 1981, with the album of the same name, going number one also. After the song was finished and the crowds applause died down. Charly gave a little speech about how she grew in Memphis, Tennessee. With her Mother and dad, and her older brother Mike and her younger sister Wanda.

"Ya know, family is VERY important to me," says Charly. "And lately because of my hectic performing schedule I haven't seen my family as much as I would like. So when my handsome husband told me that my sister and brother were gonna be here today, my heart leapt for joy!. This song goes out to my best friend and sister Wanda, 'You're Apart of Me.'" After the song, Charly began to cry. But she continued on with the show. "At this time I'd like to introduce a VERY special person in my life, my handsome husband, Wayne Massey, from ONTL fame."

Wayne leaps onto the stage and grabs his mic and waves to everyone. Then Charly says, "This song, Wayne and I recorded together, off our 'When Love Is Right' LP. it's called, 'With Just One Look In Your Eyes." The crowd gave their applause as the band started the song.

Charly and Wayne held hands and looked into each others eyes as they sang the song. After the song, they took their bows. Then Charly says, "my husband, Wayne Massey everybody." Again the crowd showed Charly and Wayne their appreciation.

"This next song was recorded by Mickey Gilley and I, in 1983, off the 'It Takes Believers' LP. It was also on my 'Paradise' LP. The song went number one for us. It's 'Paradise Tonight,' and seein' as Mickey cannot be here with us today, my husband will assume his duties as my duet partner," said Charly.

You could hear the laughter ring throughout the fans. The song began without a hitch. Then Charly and Wayne did one more song together which was, 'You Are My Music You Are My Song.' A beautiful love ballad for the two. When it was over, Charly reached up and gave her husband a kiss, and said, "I love you," then turned towards the audience and says, "my husband, Wayne Massey."

Wayne took his bow, and said his thank yous. And left the stage. Charly says, "this next song is

my all-time favorite song I've ever recorded. I always dedicate it to my mother and dad, it's called, 'Surround Me With Love.' The first time I heard it, I thought about them, and as it turned out, they both loved the song." After the song, Charly began to cry again. Then she says, "I always do that." Then she says, "I think we have time for a couple more songs. How bout, 'Sentimental Ol' You." then 'Sleepin' With The Radio on.'" The crowd again cheered Charly on. After the songs were over with. Charly says, "thank you so very much, for letting me and my husband perform here today. ya'll been so nice to us. Go Tigers!" She took her bow then left the stage.

But the announcer didn't let Charly stay off the stage very long, when he said, "Memphis, Tennessee's own Charly McClain, everyone!." After the cheering crowd died down, The announcer said How bout one more song from Charly before the second half of the game." Charly again appeared onto the stage again, and says, "Thank you." Then sings 'Radio Heart.' Then bows again to the audience and waves her good bye and leaves the stage. When Charly and her band cleared the stage, it was cleared off the field, and taken back to its original place where the band could tare down their equipment. Charly personally hugged each and every band member before saying her, thank yous. Charly and Wayne then left to find Wanda and Mike in the stands. When they arrived, Charly noticed that Wanda too, had been crying. Wanda gets up and hugs her sister, and says "I love you, sis!"