Charly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne then stopped sucking her breast, and looked up at his beautiful wife, and smiled. Charly smiled in return. Taking her hands to his shirt, and pulling it upward, as he had it tucked in his pants. She then set about undoing the buttons on his shirt. Then taking her hands to his broad shoulders and then down his muscled arms. Wayne finally removed it completely. Then Charly set about undoing the fly on Wanye's jeans. Charly just laughed as he was trying to hurry out of them. But she was sure glad when he finally wrangled himself out of his jeans and put them on the floor. She then got bolder and placed her hand on him, and said, "what's this big boy, hmmm?" Then pulled at the waist band of his boxers. Wayne just wrangles out of them quickly. Then he says, "hey, get out of those tight fittin' jeans, woman," with a devilish grin on his face.

Charly says, "oh, these tight fittin' jeans?" pointing to her jeans.

"Yes, those tight fittin' jeans," Wayne said again.

They both reached for the button fly on Charly's jeans. Both laughing at their hurried process. They finally get them undone, and then Charly finally got them off, along with her panties. Then Wayne got bold and placed his hand between her legs and said, "what's this, hmm?" As he pulled his hand away. Charly just blushed. Wayne grabbed her breast again, and leaned in and kissed her on her blushed colored lips. Then traveling his kisses to her ear lobes, his tongue playing about her earring post. He then traveled his kisses to her neck. Charly tilted her head back and began mewling like a kitten again. Then traveling his kisses to her breast, he kissed each erect nipple, sucking briefly at each one. He then took his kisses further down her lovely torso, to her belly button. Then Charly speaks up and says, "give me some of that lovin' honey," as she grabbed him, then let go.

Wayne was clearly hopin' that she wouldn't let go. But he did as his beautiful wife instructed. Charly slouched back in her seat, just in time for Wayne to enter her. He then pulls himself out again, ready to enter once again. Charly says, "quit teasin' me, ya big hunk of a man you."

So Wayne quit teasin', his darlin' Charly Belle. And began thrusting inside her. Charly then wrapped her legs around Wayne, bringing her closer to him. Within minutes, Charly and Wayne both exploded into orgasm. Charly began to mewl like the kitten she always does. Even though they both orgasmed, basically at the same time, Wayne kept on thrusting inside his beautiful wife. Which made Charly begin to feel another deep sense of welling inside her. With that, her taut body began to writhe again. And in minutes she orgasmed, almost making her pass out. Wayne pulled out of Charly and grabbed her shoulders bringing her closer to him. Holding her. Wayne just wrapped his beautiful wife in his arms. Charly finally began to familiarize herself with her surroundings. Then she shook her head, and said, "wow!, And how was your day darlin?."

"With you, it just keeps gettin' better and better. I love you so much, Charly belle," replied Wayne.

"I love you too, honey," said Charly and with that, she placed her arm around her handsome husband, and fell asleep.

Look for the next Chapter in the 'Charly' series, entitled "Happy Birthday Darlin'."