Charly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charly looked around kind of puzzled. Then speaks up, and says, "that's a lot of cars on our street, someone must be having a party, I hope they don't keep us awake tonight."

Wanda just smiled. Then Charly undid her seat belt as did Wanda. Then Wanda turned off her lights, and then her car. She then took her key's out of the ignition, and placed them into her purse. She then opened the door to her car, as did Charly. With Wanda already having her purse in her hand, Charly grabbed hers, and got out of the car and shut her door, Wanda was soon to follow. Their friends and relatives, along with Jeannine, Charly's publicist, got out of their cars and walked up behind Wanda.

Wanda spoke up and said, "I think we'll leave our stuff in the trunk for right now, honey, you go ahead, we'll be right behind you."

Charly looked puzzled again, but said "okay."

When they reached the porch, the lights in the house went out. Charly thought that to be odd, but continued with her hand on the door knob. She twisted the knob, then walked in and hollered for Wayne, but he didn't answer. With the girls behind her, she walked towards the living room and took her hand onto the wall and turned on the light.

All her close friends and family and musician friends and family jumped up and yelled, "Surprise, Happy birthday Charly!"

Charly, overcome with emotion started crying. Tears were streaming her face when Wayne came over and put his loving arms around his beautiful wife and said, "I love you, so much darlin, I hope this is the happiest day of your life," as he wiped Charly's tears away.

Charly finally speaks up and says, "to tell you the truth, the happiest day of my life, was the day I married you, honey, but we'll make this the second happiest day. I love and appreciate you so much, thank you and thank you all."

Then she leaned up on her toes and kissed Wayne on his lips. Then said, "let's get this party started, ya'll." Charly made the rounds to every friend, relative and musician friends and family and greeted them with a hearty hello, and thank you for coming.

Wanda finally caught up with her big sister and asked her if she was surprised. Charly hugged her best friend and sister, and said, "yes, you knew about this didn't you?"

Wanda grinned from ear to ear, but didn't say anything.

Charly then said, "that's why, then Wayne was on the computer the other day, I snuck up behind him and scared the daylights out of him. He was talkin' with you about this wasn't he?"

Wanda again grinned from ear to ear. Then speaks up and says, "don't be too mad at him, honey, he loves you so much."

"Oh, I'm not mad at him. I love him and ya'll so dearly, this truly means a lot to me. Now let's see what we can get to eat, I'm famished."

So Charly and Wanda went to the table set up in the dining room and got themselves some food on their plates. When Wayne came up behind Charly and placed his arms around her and gave her a big hug.

Charly leaned her head back onto Wayne's broad chest, and said, "thanks, ya big hunk of a man you," then turned around and kissed him deeply. Which Wayne readily accepted. Wayne would have had Charly right there, but with all their friends, relatives, and musician friends and family, around, he talked himself out of standing traditionally like the American Flag.

Look for the next chapter in the "Charly" series, entitled "Garden of Paradise."

*

For anyone who does not know Charly McClain at all, she is a retired Country music singer and actress. Charly's been singing most of her life, but was discovered by a man named Ray Pillow, from the Grand Ole Opry , and signed to a record deal with Epic Records in 1976. Charly had success in the Country Music business from 1976-1989, when she recorded her last album, which was self titled. She continued to perform with her husband until 1992, when they retired.

In 1980, Charly had her first number one record and song with "Who's Cheatin' Who." Also that year, Charly received her "Most Promising Female Vocal," award at the Music City News Awards. Charly McClain was born in Memphis, Tennessee and is an Aries. Her birthday is March 26, 1956.