Charming My Wife's Anklet

Story Info
This series includes wife sharing, unprotected sex, ffm, mfm.
898 words
3.9
31.8k
24
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardvark
Bardvark
34 Followers

PREFACE

I thought of this as a series after viewing a menage a trois pic where the female was wearing an anklet with charms. Some of the installments contain truths of real events in my life, and those of my wife who is a reader/editor. I'll start publishing regularly based on requests from this initial installment. It sets the stage.

*****

STORY

I'd prepared dinner this particular Saturday with much thought and effort...it was months in the making. In front of Lynn and I were a favorite assortment of tenderloin medallions and saline fresh scallops, grilled. Dinner sat before us, and we had a fresh hand of gin rummy in play. The wine glasses were full, and our martini's retired.

My wife, Lynn sat across from me in her new 'little black dress'. Tonight, after a year of discussion, I was resolved to present my proposition. The past year was one of revelation and growth in our already close relationship driven by shared sexual fantasies, past partners and talking a lot about our desires. We'd grown up together and dated on and off since sweet 16 and finally married at 25. Both of us are now 29; vigorous, athletic and adventure hungry.

I'm Tom by the way. And I had a proposition for Lynn. It was simple, I was giving her an anklet. An anklet to indicate she was available, selectively to other men. My catch was that the anklet was to become filled with charms. Each on earned...granted by men who afterward, approved of the way she fucked them.

This is the start of a series describing how she populated her precious anklet, one charm at a time.

**********

"Cheers darling!." I raised my glass to Lynn. "To our sometimes-outlandish adventures!"

We toasted and tucked into the meal. After a few bites, I said "Honey, we've talked and played in bed with the idea of you having sex with others. Well, tonight, I've a proposition for you."

I continued, "Open the box in front of you."

She paused, "I don't understand! Uh, but you know how it's always such a turn on for me. What's in this box anyway?!"

"Just open it." I answered.

She reached to the box and unwound the ribbon, opened the lid and looked inside. What she saw was a silver chain with a single charm dangling from it. The charm held a solitary emerald.

"What is it? It's beautiful!" she exclaimed

I looked her in the eye, and said "Honey, this is your anklet. The emerald signifies how much I approve of the way you fuck me."

I continued, "If and when you accept to wear it, you will accept solicitations from other men, and selectively fuck them. When they approve of the way you fuck them, you'll accept their charm and add it to your anklet, next to the emerald from me."

She blushed and after some sputtering bluster, said "Whoa, this is a bit much."

Holding her eyes in mine, I said "There are 365 available links in this anklet. The first, is marked by a green emerald from me. I so approve of the many ways you fuck me to rapture. I just think we should reach for more and I propose you add more charms to the open links."

"You don't need to respond now and there are some ground rules." I said as I handed her a one-pager. From memory, I read it to her while holding her eyes in mine:

"First, for any reason, at any time, you can stop an encounter. You can also stop the overall game and I'll be happy to agree. You are in control. You decide when and where you wear the anklet and who is invited to contribute to it."

"Second, no pregnancies. But so you know, to me condoms are not required. Just know your quarry and be safe. And so you know, I like the thought of another man cumming inside you while seeing and hearing your enthusiasm to receive his spunky seed."

"Third, your objective is always to be awarded with a charm for your anklet. It may take several encounters with your 'men', but each is earned as a gift from the guys you fuck. Moreover, they don't need to be men. I love the idea of you earning them from women."

"Fourth, you'll need a wardrobe and opportunities to wear inviting garments with your anklet. Dresses, swimwear, and intimates are needed. Also, a budget is provided for travel and such. I have a trade show in Miami next month, and we'll stay in South Beach. Who knows what might unfold."

"Fifth, routine and open communication is required. We need to communicate before, after and during encounters. We'll have a small set of key words and hand signals to act on at all times."

"Finally, at your invitation I'd like to watch and participate, though as you know I'm not bi so no male-on-male action"

"That's all." I took a sip and held eye contact.

Lynn held my gaze, and said "I think I'd like to do this. But my final answer comes in the next few days. And by the way, you've gotten me all horny, so I insist we play the fantasy of an encounter tonight."

* * * * TO BE CONTINUED * * * *

Kindly send me feedback and rate/comment!

Bardvark
Bardvark
34 Followers