Charming Neighborhood 02

Story Info
Melinda acts on a plan to humiliate Eve.
6.9k words
4.61
44.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorS
DoctorS
28 Followers

Melinda reached behind her neck and untied the bow letting down the straps of her yellow bikini top. Her full young breasts popped into view. Rick immediately began sucking the bullet length nipple of her right boob holding her strongly in his arms. Her upper back was pressed against the wall of a locked changing room at the public pool.

"That's it, suck my titties, baby." She said cradling his head in her delicate hands. "Mama loves it when you suck her tits. Do you like them?"

Rick grunted approval moving both of his hands up to hold each full globe. He squeezed one causing the nipple to point out further and sucked it into his mouth massaging it with the middle of his tongue. He then buried his face in her generous cleavage.

"Hmmmm" purred Melinda. She felt the electricity from the massaging and sucking of her breasts. The hot vixen let one hand down from his head and caressed along his shoulder. Then she brought her hand down his back feeling his muscles, then down to his bathing suit. A delicate finger went a long the top edge of his suit and then to the front. The palm of her hand began to massage his hard cock through the wet nylon of the suit.

Rick put his hands around her tight ass and lifted his head to meet her soft lips. Together their tongues twirled as Rick began humping Melinda's hand. She would alternate squeezing his member tight when he pumped forward and then releasing when he pulled back.

His body began to stiffen and just as he felt his hot cum boiling in his balls, Melinda broke the kiss and pushed him arms length away holding him back by his shoulders. Rick looked down at her with a "What the fuck?" expression.

"Do you like this body Rick?" Melinda asked.

How could he not? He thought to himself. He looked her up and down from her dainty feet to her tanned legs, the hips flared to the perfect size for a man to hold onto as he pounded his penis in her tight crotch. The toned stomach with those luscious boobs suspended above them. They had a life of their own, firm but so squeezable, and more than a handful. His attention went to her face. She flipped her shoulder length blonde hair from her face and pointed her chin slightly downward. Gazing through her bangs up into his eyes with her baby blues, she got his attention fixed on her.

"I asked if you liked my body?" Melinda now held him by both wrists keeping Rick and his roaming hands away from her.

"Of course, I do." Rick replied. "You are so beautiful"

"What about Eve?" Melinda asked sternly. "Is she better than me?"

Rick knew not to say Yes. "No. She has nothing on you." His erection starting to soften as the talk of Eve began to break the mood.

"Well, then why don't you break up with her and go out with me?"

Rick did not view Melinda as someone to go out with. Quite frankly, he thought of her as a girl that if you went steady with would be hard to keep as yours only. They had gone to high school together where all the boys ogled her constantly. With her killer body, you would expect them to. What concerned Rick was the way Melinda gazed back, her eyes sizing up the sexual opportunity.

However, at nineteen, same age as Rick, Melinda had a body and demeanor built for sex and Rick just could not keep away.

Melinda released her grip and pulled his hands forward and put them on either side of her. Rick put each hand flat against the wall beside her shoulders. With his face inches from hers, he looked down into her eyes but could not help stealing quick glances at her magnificent cleavage. Her breasts had reddish marks from his sucking and groping.

"Well, so is Eve good in bed?" Melinda asked.

He loved how she cut to the chase. "Well, we have not exactly been to bed?"

"Okay, is she good in the back of a car?"

Rick paused for a second. He inhaled the fresh and radiant scent of Melinda's golden hair. She smelled of suntan lotion and sunshine. "Yeah, good. But not in the way I think you mean."

Puzzled Melinda asked, "Like what do you think I mean?"

He let his arms drop from the wall and sat down on the bench in the changing room. Obviously Melinda's questions had touched a nerve. She felt bad for breaking the mood but wanted to hear what he had to say. She sat down next to him, still topless, her bare thigh brushing against him, and took his hand in hers.

Rick broke the silence. "She wants the first time to be special. Not rushed in some car or at a party or in a bedroom quickly before her parents get home." He looked up at Melinda, "I guess she is a romantic." He smiled and laughed a little.

Eve a virgin? Melinda thought to herself. That little tart flashing her round ass in short shorts. Her tits proudly filling a tight tank top. The bee stung lips of her pouty smile. Twisting the strands of her long black hair with her delicate fingers as she flirted. She teased Rick with her sexy body like you would taunt a cat by dangling a string. Only in this case, her pussy was the lure and she was pulling his string.

Melinda felt that it was the quest of Eve that was keeping Rick interested. It was the mystery of what could be. As for Eve, she liked being the virgin on the pedestal. Time to knock her off thought Melinda.

"I am a girl too and I was once in her shoes. I wanted the first time to be special." Melinda replied to Rick. Melinda was then distracted by the image of her in the back seat of a car. Her hands were tightly gripping her knees up to her shoulders as she lay on her back grimacing in pain. Tommy's flared nostrils blowing into her face boiling breath laced with beer and cigarettes. Her pussy was barely moist when he plunged his thick cock in her. Grunting, he emptied his load in her cunt just as she was starting to get into the pounding rhythm. He zipped up and dropped her off at her house. Alone and frustrated.

"Well Tommy, I mean Rick." Melinda smiled to herself. "A woman wants to be held up high and admired. Like so." Melinda stood up on the bench next to Rick. She let her bikini top drop to the floor. Rick stood up in front of her and was treated to a clear view of her cleavage from the bottom up. Two balloons suspended in air just above his head with her chin viewable through the space between them. He wanted to shoot right through the valley of her breasts, kiss her, and take her.

Melinda then reached down and, with manicured hands, slid her yellow bikini bottom down past her thighs. Then bending over so her luscious boobs hung right before Rick, she pulled it down past her taut calves and stepped out of it. Now completely naked, she stood up, her moistening vagina a few inches from Rick's face whose eyes bulged with delight. He looked at the landing strip above her clean shaven pussy. She parted her barefooted legs slightly. Then with delicate fingers she opened the pink lips of the shining destination. "Do you want this Rick?" She asked teasingly.

He nodded his head. "Get close to it and have a whiff." Rick put his nose up right next to the opening and breathed in and out slowly. The musky scent drew him closer until the tip of his nose was touching the moist opening.

Melinda felt the tender touch of his hot breath. She looked up and began breathing deliberately as the luscious lips of her womanhood began to moisten. "Lick it, Rick. Lick it."

He traced the full length of her cleft with the tip of his tongue. Then he began to worm his way between the hanging lips. Wiggling his tongue in her hot hole, his nose breathed furiously against her clit. Putting his hands around each bubble of her butt, he enjoyed the shivering of her body. His cock grew hard as he knew she would soon be begging for more than his tongue.

"That's it. Deeper. I love your tongue inside me." Melinda bent her knees slightly and put her hands in Rick's hair gently pressing his face against her crotch. She wanted all of his tongue inside her. The tip hit a tender spot in her vagina making her jump up onto her toes. She yelped, "Oh no. Oh my god."

Rick pulled her pussy into his face and sank his tongue deep into her. Her juices were nectar to him as he slurped them down. He then pulled his tongue out and drew it along the full length of her slit. When the tip flicked her clit, he felt her breasts fall on top of his head as Melinda's body became limp. Taking this as a cue, he sucked on the nub like he was sucking a straw. Drawing the button into his mouth, he then nibbled on it gently.

Melinda cradled Rick's head in her arms and brushed her nipples across the top of his hair. The tangled mess sent shivers through her bosom and into her chest. She let her full weight fall into him as he tightly gripped her ass. Her mind locked in to the assault between her legs.

Rick began to groan and the vibrations from his voice quaked her. His guzzling of her love further stimulated her private area causing a recursive wave of stimulation. Like a rumbling engine, an orgasm began to roll through her body. Rick's cock quaked with anticipation as it sensed the plunder of her pussy.

Her heavy chest heaved breath after breath. Before she lost all control, she put her legs up on Rick's bare shoulders and squeezed his head tightly to her groin pressing her back against the wall. This positioned his tongue for a more downward thrust.

Rick felt her thighs tighten on each side of his head, but the soft skin offered comfort instead of pain. They held his head steady as he released her clit and thrust the full length of his tongue into her entrance. He rapidly thrust the invader in and out of her soaked hole. Her body tightened and quivered.

Melinda threw her head back, breathed deeply, and ran her fingers through Rick's hair. She inhaled the smell of her juices mixed with the scent of a master. Her mouth froze in an oval shape as a flash wiped out her thoughts. Her whole consciousness focused on the slithering snake invading her cave. Now in overdrive, her orgasm powered through her.

Rick could feel the full weight of her body as she lost all control. Her butt clenched in his hands and her calves strained, pointing her toes. She could not hold herself up as her back slid down along the wall. Her pussy lips clenched his tongue as he continued the rapid assault. Her arms hugged his head as he heard her climactic gasps.

He then lowered her down to the bench and laid her onto back. Her thighs and pussy were covered in the gel of their juices. The mounds on her chest pumped up and down with each gasp. She kept her eyes closed as her hair, matted from sweat, clung to her face. Holding her legs up with one hand wrapped around her ankles, he admired the perfectly proportioned toes, each nail painted sunshine yellow.

With the other hand, he released the drawstring of his swim trunks and let them drop to the cement floor. His throbbing penis stood straight out seeking relief. He knelt on the bench in front of Melinda's exposed butt and put each of her ankles on his shoulders. Then he leant toward her so her thighs were against his waist and aimed his cock toward its target.

When the bulbous head pushed through the folds of her cunt, he almost came right then. So hot and wet. The opening clenched the mushroom top. Before he started to fuck her, he wanted to enjoy the sensation of her tight sleeve holding his most sensitive part. He held her legs tight against his chest and looked up feeling both the physical pleasure and success of his conquest.

He let himself fall forward on Melinda's legs, pressing her knees against her stomach, keeping her ankles on his shoulders. Just as he was about to plunge into her with full force, Melinda's eyes popped open and gave him a deer in the headlights look.

"Oh no you don't!!!" She said as she pushed him away with her legs. She rolled off her back out of Rick's grip and onto the floor. She then sprung up like a gymnast to her feet, steadied herself, and looked him in the eye. "As much as I really need a fuck right now, I am not going to be your little slut!"

Rick plopped down on the bench with his back against the wall. He had a "What the hell just happened?" look on his face. Then he gazed up at Melinda's voluptuous nude body. He jumped up and stepped towards her. Grabbing her arms, he flipped her around and bent her over at the waist. His hands cupped each breast massaging their firmness and gently squeezing her nipples. His cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass.

Melinda felt his throbbing member pushed lengthwise in her butt crack. She knew he needed relief. Feeling her pussy juices slide down her thigh, she needed relief also. Her cunt urged for a hard cock right now and the groping of her breasts only heightened the desire. Nonetheless she also felt to get Rick, she needed to hold off. Dangle herself in front of him to get what she wanted.

She wrestled free from his hands and turned to face him. He looked down at her buxomness and pulled her towards him. He kissed her neck and put his hands around her toned teardrop ass. Melinda felt his dick press against her stomach and reached around to give his naked butt a squeeze. She then whispered in his ear, "Just outside that door are our neighbors enjoying the last days of summer." Rick relished the thought of fucking Melinda with the whole neighborhood just a few feet away.

She then put her hands on each side of his head. Pushed it slightly away from her and looked him in the eyes. "If you put that dirty thing in me, I will scream. Everyone will hear. They will break open the door and come rushing in trying to save me. You don't want that do you?"

His cock said so what? His brain thought otherwise. He realized it could create a major problem for him with his parents, Eve, and maybe even the police.

Before he could say another word, Melinda coated her hands with suntan oil. She then squirted a generous gob onto his hard penis. With delicate hands she began to stroke his member. Her fingers enjoyed the feel of every ridge. She then cupped his balls in her oiled palm. She could feel them clench as her other hand stroked a steady rhythm on his shaft.

Rick stood straight up enjoying the ministrations her soft hands. He felt her palm roll around the head of his cock. Then it slid down with the oil smoothing the way. His balls tickled as she seemed to massage his come from them.

Each time Melinda felt his penis stiffen to explode its cum over her, she loosened her grip. She knew enough about men to sense when they were about to blow their load. She kept Rick in an uneven state as he felt each wave of pleasure. Just as he was about to be fulfilled, she released her grip. When the wave subsided, Melinda's soft hands would pump his cock again bringing him back to the breaking point.

She leaned her head forward and whispered in her ear "Does Eve know how to jerk you off like this? Does she make you come?"

Rick murmured from his trance. "Not like this. You keep me on edge. Please I want to cum."

"Does Eve let you come all over her?"

"Sometimes."

Melinda released her grip and leaned back against the wall. She spread her legs and put her oiled hands over her pussy. Then spreading the lips with her fingers so Rick could see her pink moist inside, she said, "But not in here?"

"No." Rick said shaking his head. Thinking that if only he could ram his hard cock in that hot hole and bang the shit of her right now. He leaned forward but Melinda put her hands up and pressed him away from her.

"Why not? You have such a nice dick." Her eyes gazing down at his long, hard, but frustrated member.

"I told you. She wants it to be special."

"You mean like candlelight. A comfy fur rug in front of a warm fire and no interruptions."

"Yes. Just like that."

"I know just the place."

***************************************************************************

Melinda's flip flops clipped and clapped down the sidewalk of her sunny street. She had whisked Rick out of the changing room with the biggest case of blue balls known to man. However, he had been a bit more willing to leave when she told him her plan.

She made up a story about how a neighbor had asked her to watch his house while he was away. He had a great living room with a fire and a bear rug. It would easily put Eve in the mood. Then he could do the deed.

When he asked her why she would help him, she explained that once he and Eve had done it, he would see her in a different light. She is on a pedestal now, but afterwards he would view them both evenly. Once the playing field was level, she knew Rick would pick her.

It was a huge boost to his ego, plus his manhood appreciated the opportunity to fuck both of them. A win-win in his eyes. However, he only knew part of her plan.

As Melinda strutted down the street in her yellow bikini, her boobs bounced and her butt swayed. The bikini bottom clung to her ass and showed the camel toe of her frustrated loins. Rick's tongue had gotten her worked up and she needed a hard screwing. Melinda thought to herself that the first step of her plan was to get Walt's consent to use his house and at the same time satisfy the fire burning between her legs.

She turned into Walt's front yard, quickly went up the porch steps, and gave a few hard knocks on the door. After a moment or so, it popped open and so did Walt's eyes at the buxom bikini clad teenager on his doorstep.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." He said standing aside of the door allowing her to enter the coolness of his home. Walt caught a whiff of the sun baked sun tan oil gleaming on her skin as she breezed by him

Once inside, she strode over to the steps leading upstairs. She put one hand on the oak banister and a foot on the first step. She turned to him and said, "I need a favor."

The sideways view of her enabled him to drink in the sight of her buoyant boobs in the yellow top. His eyes followed the line of her tanned toned legs widening to her hips. Soaking in the view of the rounded globes of her butt, he imagined his hands gripping them tightly enjoying their youthful firmness.

He managed to break his thoughts to say, "What kind of favor?"

His eyes then fixed on her full lips as she said, "Why don't we talk about it upstairs? Shall we?" Melinda then ran up the staircase. Walt locked the front door and deliberately made his way up the steps.

Melinda found Walt's bedroom. Covered in white sheets and fluffy pillows with a dark wood headboard, the bed looked firm, but comfy. Bending over, she pushed down her bikini bottom to the wooden floor and stepped out of it. Her hot vagina felt some relief from the cool air of the room. She removed her top allowing her boobs to bounce free. Her nipples, still red from Rick's earlier sucking, became more pointed from the coolness of the room.

She massaged her breasts enjoying one of her greatest assets. Her hands felt their weight, lifted them up, then let them drop. Melinda loved making them bounce. Holding them with one arm, she moved the other hand along her hips tinkling her skin. Then she cupped her pussy feeling it ooze drops of her juices. Inserting her middle finger into the opening, the walls instinctively embraced it and coated the welcome guest in lubricant. Her body felt electric.

Stark naked, Melinda jumped up onto the bed, stretched out her legs, and crossed them at the knees. She extended her arms behind her holding up her back causing her gravity defying breasts to thrust out. Throwing back her blonde hair, Melinda looked like a centerfold model gleaming from the pages of a magazine.

When Walt entered the room, he stopped to admire the calendar pose. Melinda's complete tan contrasted with the whiteness around her. Her shapely legs led to a flat stomach and up to two magnificent mounds upright on her chest. From her twin aureoles, her nipples perked waiting to be sucked. Her blue eyes gleamed through blonde bangs. Her full red lips parted slightly showing a bright white smile.

DoctorS
DoctorS
28 Followers
12