Charming Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorS
DoctorS
28 Followers

That was it. The orgasm hit her. "Oh God, Oh Fuck" Her eyes glazed over and she fell forward. She caught herself on the leather bench with one arm, the other still pressing the head of Walt's dick against her burning nub. Walt continued the wicked rapid assault. Her hot pussy poured juices and her whole body responded with jerking waves. The waves rolling through her over and over. Her legs weakened but Walt held her firmly against him.

Melinda's hand pressed against the head of his cock soaked with his juices was all Walt could take. He felt his balls tighten and the sperm shoot up his shaft. A load of hot spunk jolted into her hand and then another. He held her tightly as her fingers pressed his dick to her inviting walls. Load after load he soaked her hands and the come dripped down her legs joining her juices. He continued to pump until the last drops spurted into the soft velvet glove formed by her hand and pussy.

After they both steadied themselves letting their climaxes subside, Walt laid Melinda down sideways on the leather bench. The bottom of her dress was wrapped around her waist and the top pulled down below her breasts. Her bra cups had been yanked down also, exposing her tan tits with pointed nipples. Her once neatly combed blonde hair was now a sweaty mess thrown about her head and shoulders.

Looking down at her, Walt admired the afterglow of her orgasm. Even as a tussled mess, she was still a vision of beauty. He watched her breathing slow down enjoying her curvaceous figure. As she lay on her side, one leg on top of the other, he looked at her wet crotch. His white sperm mixed with her juices glistening in her valley all along her thighs and womanhood.

She lay with eyes closed enjoying the aftermath. Walt quietly took some pictures of her to capture her beaming brilliance. He took some full length shots and then focused on her round ass and long legs, capturing the gleam of the dripping results of their passion. She was so desirable in her just fucked look.

But, she was not just fucked, Walt thought. He needed to take care of that. Putting the camera down, he began to undress her. Worn out from the sherry and having come like a wild women, Melinda could feel him lift her slightly as he pulled her dress over her hips, down her legs and off her heels.

Melinda turned onto her stomach and put her arms under her breasts. "No" she said. "Please just let me rest here a minute. No more." She then closed her eyes and let her self become enveloped again in her post climactic joy.

"I was going to just rub your back. Help you relax a little." Walt said.

"Mmm" was all Melinda replied. Holding her arms beneath she felt the heat from the fire on her nearly naked body. She began to nod off slightly.

Walt got a bottle of massage oil and warming the oil in his hands first he put it on her back. He then undid her bra clasp and let it fall to her sides. Melinda could feel the straps falling down, but before she could protest him undressing her further, the warm oil dropped on the center of her back sending a ripple of relaxation through her.

His lubricated hands softened each muscle they rubbed. He then massaged the small of her back where the spine meets the hips. The oil and his firm fingertips released the tension. Then he gently pulled the remainder of her thong off her legs. Now she was clad only in her heels and an undone bra that would come off when she got up.

He squirted oil onto the globes of her buttocks and massaged the firm tissue. He worked the area where her legs joined each mound softening the tenseness there.

Walt could not believe the firmness, but softness of this young woman. Nothing sagged. Each muscled toned but covered with a slight fat layer making her feel soft. His hands could push into her flesh, but easily bounce back. He felt like he could just immerse himself in her youth.

Standing above her Walt looked at her soft shoulders and how they narrowed down to her waist. The upright roundness of each globe and the slenderness of her legs. The whole vision covered in oil glistening in the flames from the fire.

He took off the remainder of his clothes and put a generous glob of oil on his cock. As he looked down at the vision before him, he masturbated his member bringing himself to a full erection. Then he leaned over the prone body before him and lifted Melinda's shoulders pulling her back towards him causing her knees to bend so her butt sat back on her heels. There was no resistance as he moved her backwards. He was concerned if he let go of her that she would fall off the bench and onto the floor.

Her unclasped bra fell down her arms and Walt removed it over her hands tossing it to the floor. Melinda could feel the heat on her bosom. Holding herself up with her arms stretched she could feel her heels against her butt. "What are you doing?" She asked as she stirred from her bliss.

"Helping you stretch your back. Now bring your arms down. Let your back curve." Melinda responded by putting her arms in front of her bosom side by side. Her elbows pressing against her nipples causing the sides of each mound to push out. With Walt pushing her back down she leant forward resting her shoulders on the leather bench with her head over the side. Her knees pulled underneath supported her with her high heeled feet hanging off the other end of the bench.

Walt put more oil on her back and then rubbed her sides. His fingers gently rubbed the pushed out flesh of her tits. His erect oiled cock was above her butt crack. Pulling his hips back he positioned the swollen head to the lips of Melinda's wet slit. Slowly he pushed the dome of his erection into her moist hole. Her wetness helped it slide passed her stretching lips until the head of his cock was encased in her pussy. Her warm folds embraced his knob.

Melinda did not stir. Walt parted her legs slightly and lifted up her butt for a better angle and pushed his shaft into her tight tunnel. His long man meat encased in her sleeve glided in until his balls touched her clit. The squeezing muscles of her vagina shot electric ecstasy through his cock and into his whole body. He leaned forward wrapping his arms around hers to hold them in place. He cupped his hands around the full flesh of her breasts squeezing them so the nipples protruded through his fingers. Rolling his palms around the mounds, their largeness spilled from the sides of each grip.

Laying over her with his cock completely in her and his hands full of her soft flesh, He breathed in her scent. The musky smell of skin. The sultry perfume. The freshness of her blonde hair. He then licked the back of her spine up to her neck.

Melinda popped her head up. What was that she thought. It felt like a snake had licked her and was now breathing heavily on the back of her neck. She tried to feel behind her but her arms were pressed to her sides. She wiggled her backside to get free and felt that the serpent had filled her precious part completely.

"Calm down my beauty. I am giving you what you need. You asked for this didn't you?"

"No, No!" Melinda tried to see what was happening but her hair covered her face. She kept throwing her head around and blew air from her lips but could not get it out of her eyes. Then she pushed back trying to get off the bench thereby ramming her backside into Walt's crouch.

Walt pushed back against her ass straining as his cock could go no further into her womb. Then he felt Melinda's vagina squeeze as she tried to push his violating member out of her. The sensation of her muscles strangling his cock caused Walt to through his head back and howl. Not a howl of pain, but one of intense pleasure.

An animal had trapped her, Melinda now knew that for sure. The serpent began to piston her pussy. Even as she tensed every part of her being, the wetness from earlier in the day gave him an open track to violate her. She could not struggle free from its firm embrace.

It would pull back until its knob was held by her clenching cleft. There would be a slight pause then it burst back in filling her to the end. Over and over her youthful spirit was mauled by the intruder.

Focused only on the rock hard phallus pounding her pussy. Melinda began to feel her will broken. Pulsating pleasure started from her loins, through her stomach and into her chest. Her breasts tingled and her mind became lost in the determined force overtaking her.

Melinda's body betrayed her causing her juices to flow. Within her, she felt the stirrings of an orgasm. How could I let this thing defeat me? Her mouth formed a long O and her breathing became steady. Her entirety focused on the phallus between her legs. As her grip on it tightened, her body felt it so closely that her mind drew a picture of it. Its towering shaft with a huge dome shape thrusting into her.

Walt sensed Melinda's submission and he let her arms free. Standing up behind her, he maneuvered her up onto all fours. Now he had the leverage to hump her harder. Holding her by the hips, he looked at his soaked shaft pulling out and plunging back. Her moans filled his ears and his nostrils caught the sweet smell of sex. Each stroke rocked the beautiful body back and forth.

Melinda tightly squeezed her eyes as the images in her mind changed to quick bursts of light. Her spastic breathing let out guttural moans from deep in her chest through her clenched teeth. With each slam into her hole, a wave of climax gushed through her body. She lost complete control of her limbs and relied on his firm grip to keep her from falling further.

Sperm shot up through Walt and into Melinda's burning cave. A triumphant orgasm straightened his body completely. Melinda felt the warmness of his cum coat the walls of her womb. Still hard, he continued to fuck her. His spunk providing additional lubricant, he hammered her harder. Her butt shook and her body rocked back and forth offering little resistance. Pounding her mercilessly, her boobs lunged forward and then slapped backward against her rib cage.

Finally his cock began to soften within her. Gently he continued to pump her. Then he stopped and enjoyed her silky sleeve as it comforted his sore dick. He pulled out of her tunnel. Sperm cascaded down the sides of her thighs and a few drops hit the leather bench.

He gazed down at Melinda watching her brush her hair away from her face. Her pouty lips and white teeth. Blonde hair framing her high cheekbones. Her blue eyes engaged with his as they exchanged smirky smiles.

Then Walt said, "So, how was it?"

DoctorS
DoctorS
28 Followers
12