Chase Goes to College - Cougar Caro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bounced up and down energetically, moaning with each thrust. She felt him swelling inside her. "You need to hold on just a little longer. I'm not ready yet." she hissed, "Clench your muscles like you are trying to stop your pee." she commanded, her pounding unrelenting. Her hand furiously worked her clit, bringing her rapidly toward climax. Chase was in agony, her motions taking him beyond his tolerance. He clenched like she wanted, but he feared he was too far gone.

Her pace quickened, Chase hoped that meant she was about to cum. He needed to cum and cum now! "Ok. Ok. Almost." she panted between rapid breaths. "Shoot it! Shoot it, NOW!" she commanded. Her motions became erratic as she climaxed. Chase let go, he filled her to overflowing. His orgasm powerful and deep, the drawn-out friction and holding caused his climax to overwhelm his senses. He bucked and writhed, struggling to get further inside her even though there was nowhere else to go.

When he came back to his senses, DeeDee was lying on his chest, his flesh still inside her but growing softer until it slid out by itself. DeeDee purred her contentment. "Well, we don't need to go out now." she joked with Carol. "That was definitely better than letting drunk guys grope me all night and then fall asleep before I'm done." she quipped.

12