Chase N' Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sheriff called me on my cell, and told me to return to station. I told him, "No. You can suspend me when this is over. Chase is my responsibility, please sir don't take me off the road now." Then the clues ended as I heard the sound of Chase getting beaten. I listened helplessly as I heard the sounds of ripping fabric, and the thunk of a radio mic hitting the pavement. Then the sound of a car driving off. Dispatch announced that the locator from the GPS was stationary. . . video contact lost.

Eric found Chase's radio and shredded clothing on Highway 54, near the northern county line. The Sheriff issued a Statewide bolo (be on the lookout) for the vehicle and its civilian occupant. Eric and I returned to the station. He carried in the evidence bags containing the remnants of Chase's uniform and his gear.

Every 20 minutes or so the screen on his tablet would glow as his watch attempted to make contact with it on what we assumed were open Wi-Fi routers their vehicle was passing.

Jacob in IT announced, "They have to be on the east side of the county!" He explained "It is the only place without much development, anywhere else the watch would be connecting, unless he is..." His eyes met mine, he knew to stop. Jacob synced Chase's tablet to everyone's MDT. We were all on the same page. We just needed a target.

Four of the longest hours of my life passed. Suddenly a tiny voice broke over everyone's MDT's. It was Chase, "Chris, just go with it. We're totally screwed, no one was going to look for us all the way in Cainhoy Landing. Hell no one has been in the old bottling plant for five years."

I thought 'good boy' and prayed he would now shut up so the brother's wouldn't catch on. The blue dot on my screen hovered over the site. We were the nearest units but still 30 minutes away running code. We had to listen to the men being assaulted the entire time we responded.

* * * *

We quickly staged in the Café parking lot that relayed Chase's watch signal. When we heard him pleading for CO Steven's life, we knew we were out of time. The small SWAT team was on its own. We entered in a tight four man sweep. We knew the men were armed, we knew they had hostages, and had already killed. When we entered it became a flurry of action.

One man had a knife pressed against Chase's side, between his lower ribs. The man fucking CO Stevens was brandishing a hand gun. Two shots rang out and the men dropped. Martin and Tony didn't have a good shot at the third man. My weapon jammed.

Eric released Rocco. He swept through the legs of the table an latched on to the only thing at nose level, the suspect's scrotum. I could see a cloud of misting blood spray up from the suspect's groin as the K-9 severed the man's testicles from his body. Rocco realized he lost his grip and went in for a second and third bite. Eric issued the release command and Tony threw hand cuffs on the surviving suspect.

I rushed to Chase's side and saw the knife sticking out of his side between his lower ribs. "Fuck! Eric, he's been stabbed!" I shouted and Chase closed his eyes. I fought the urge to remove the weapon. I knew it was at least plugging the hole. I bandaged him the best I could while Eric cut him loose and released the cuffs.

Tony swept the scene for more suspects, and located scrap wood that could be used as a litter for Chase. I knew with the dark blood that was flowing he didn't have long, an organ had been hit. There wasn't time to pre-stage EMS before we entered. The only way he would survive was if we transported him, NOW. Deputy Martin Nadali grabbed a disposable blanket from my cruiser and we wrapped Chase in it to preserve biologic evidence. Martin drove as I cared for Chase.

The Hospital ED sprung to life when we entered. I told the doctor of the sexual assault and as much biographical and medical data as possible, including Chase's severe latex allergy. I knew with his blood type being AB-, things were going to get more difficult. Eric arrived at the hospital and took point on the case and physical evidence collection, I had been up for 20 hours, and I was too close.

I called back to the office and had Cindy fill in the blanks. Cindy faxed the data to the hospital. She told me the Sheriff was two minutes out. Deputy Tony Wrungle rode in the ambulance with Boudreaux. I was pissed they took him here. I however had a perverse sense of glee when the doc's reported not only were his testicles missing, he would likely be impotent due to Rocco's attack.

Stevens was in the next ambulance. Moments later, the Sheriff entered the hall as the trauma surgeon told me Chase's county paperwork named me as his next of kin and health care proxy. I went numb and collapsed into the chair as she read of his injuries.

"Mr. Jeffers has massive contusions over much of his body, a concussion, multiple lacerations, a fractured right orbital socket caused by physical impact, two broken ribs and impact damage due to gunshot absorbed by his vest, traumatic rectal hematoma requiring surgical correction, massive puncture and impact damage to his right kidney resulting in partial renal failure. Deputy he has a long road ahead of him, but he is young and strong."

The doctor continued with her report, resting her hand on my shoulder. "We have turned over the physical evidence of the rape to Deputy Gonzalez. We have cleaned up the biologics, and foreign matter the suspects left behind inside him. We have also administered routine empiric prophylaxis for STDs, and the surgical suite is being prepared. We have two surgical teams ready to go. One to repair the physical trauma left behind, and one to try to stabilize the kidney."

At some point she wandered away. Sheriff Daughtry approached, I turned my eyes up to him. I knew what was going to happen I willfully disobeyed his orders. I reflexively handed the man my badge, creds, and service weapon.

"Skip, I have one good man fighting for his life. Please don't make me lose one of my best deputies as well. As far as disobeying my order, 30 day suspension, with pay. Take care of Chase."

* * * *

--Change point of view back to Chase --

Walker has been by my side 24/7 for over four weeks. Cindy has brought him clean clothes daily and he's been bathing in the sink. Cindy has been great, she and the wives arranged transplant drives trying to find me a replacement organ.

Cindy entered the room, "knock knock you two." Like she was interrupting us. She dropped a couple envelopes into Walker's lap. "You got mail." He quickly read them and handed them to me. Cindy then gave him a change of clothes. He went into the bathroom for a sink bath.

She hugged and smiled at me, "I do think he wants you to read those." The first was the state's official shooting and use of force report about the actions used in my rescue. It cleared the members of the team, even Rocco.

There was a letter from the Harbour Vista Inn as well, "To Deputy Justice we regret that you had to cancel your recent stay with us. Sheriff Daughtry was kind enough to explain your situation. Please accept this refund of your deposit and offer for a weekend stay for you and your partner in one of our suites. We in the Harbour Vista family wish your partner a speedy recovery and look forward to your stay in the future." The letter had a tiny gay friendly business logo in the bottom right corner.

Cindy gave me another hug and told me she had another tissue typing event to do. That woman was focusing all of her free time on keeping me alive. I was grateful today was Tuesday. I only had dialysis on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The doctor was talking about releasing me today.

My dialysis treatments could be done through the local hospital on an outpatient basis. At least until my body became too toxic. I was not looking forward to the endstage. It would be a miracle beyond biblical perspective for the surviving kidney to regenerate. If a donor can't be found soon the next thing I'll be measured for is a pine box. No one told me that up front but I knew.

There was a knock at the door. Corrections Officer Stevens, entered with a beautiful woman with long raven black hair, and a little girl. "Chase, I wanted to introduce you to my wife Belinda and my baby girl Sarah. Girls this is the guy who kept me alive." Chris fist-bumped me. Belinda hugged my neck and held my hand. Little Sarah kissed my cheek and gave me a bundle of carnations.

"Chris, I'd say we kept each other going. As far as the guy responsible for saving our lives that would be that man right there. Deputy Walker Justice and his team." I saw the look in Chris's eyes. I knew he wanted to go further. "Belinda could you take Miss Sarah down to the nurse's station and see if they can find a vase of water for these beautiful flowers please." With that the girls left.

"Chase take a little of the hero-worship that you earned. Walker and I have a badge and a gun to hide behind. You put yourself at risk, you talked the rescue team to us. It was clear, if they had escaped the Boudreaux Brothers may have taken you with them as a plaything. But, there was no way I was getting out of that warehouse alive."

I blushed as he continued, "Your sheriff has offered me a job. Belinda's supporting my choice. I just can't work corrections anymore. I want to be the guy to put the guilty in prison, not just guard them."

The women in his life returned. Both kissed on me and thanked me again. We talked for 30 minutes till the administration team arrived with my discharge paperwork.

* * * *

As good as his word the doctor did spring me early in the afternoon. I had a 8 am appointment the next morning for my first four hour outpatient dialysis treatment. The Sheriff arranged a police escort from the hospital home.

The escort peeled off as we pulled into the drive. Walker was carrying the over protectiveness a little too far as he swept me up off my feet and carried me over the threshold into the cabin. He was about to carry me into my room when I tapped his shoulder. "Walker, can we make your room, OUR room?"

He kissed my lips and entered the master bedroom. He gently laid me down on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom door. I wasn't expecting him to give up his side of the bed, but it did make sense. He knew when nature called there was a sudden urgency about it these days.

Walker climbed onto the bed next to me. He wrapped his mighty oak-like arms around me and pulled me to his chest. I felt every one of his muscles ripple as it made contact with my body. I started to rub and suck on his chest through his tank top. He grabbed my hands and asked, "Are you sure?"

I answered him yes. Then I had a question, "Are you ready?" I saw the bottle of lube sitting on his nightstand and the lack of condoms. "Do you have ru-rubbers?" I never thought I would see the day when I would say that without blushing.

He replied, "Chase I love you, and I want to feel you bare."

"Walker, I know you're clean. We won't know I'm clean for another 5 months. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I got you sick." It was unlikely they gave me anything. The compulsory blood tests on the three men came back negative. The sad truth is a lot of these bugs can remain dormant.

I continued, "I had a good long talk with the doc... Here are MY rules till the final blood tests come in:

- If I enter you oral or anal, my cock WILL be wrapped. NO discussion, NO debate. Until PROVEN otherwise, I am NOT clean.

- You can cum in my mouth. Doc said to date there are no reports of anyone receiving HIV from receiving head. While I would prefer you wait on entering me bare anywhere, I will play the odds if you wish.

- Rimming requires a barrier.

- When your cock enters my ass, It will be wrapped.

If these are not acceptable conditions, we will wait until I am pronounced clean. I will NOT risk your life for any amount of pleasure. Are you okay with this?"

He knew he was not going to win this argument. "I have to go get some food for the house anyway. You take a nap and I'll be right back." He kissed my forehead and went on about his errand. The doctor gave us a list of foods that were on the do not eat list.

The sad truth was they were foods that both Walker and I loved. The nephrologist wanted to extend the life out of this kidney as long as possible. He was still hoping for regeneration. I knew the odds as well as he did, and I never did believe in winning the lottery. Walker was giving up so much to be with me. I felt guilty about insisting on the condoms, but the man shouldn't have to give up his life to be with me, especially since my life may be so short.

I wanted to be ready the moment he returned to me. I showered and found a very floral scented soap. Very unusual to find in a hardcore jocks bathroom I thought. I figured he had prepared for me. I figured if this is how he wanted me to smell, who am I to judge.

The air conditioning was blasting and I was freezing my ass off. The doctor said that cold temperature would help with my recovery, I think Walker was giving in to a little overkill again. I opened his closet hoping to find a bathrobe, or one of his long dress shirts to curl up in until he returned. On the far right side of his closet I saw a collection of lacey lingerie on padded hangers inside a clear plastic garment bag.

I held a white satin robe with floral embroidery up against my body. It looked like a perfect fit. Was this how he saw me? I looked in the mirror. What the fuck was I doing, I'm a guy... Apparently I'm a guy who looks pretty fucking hot and women's clothes. If this is how Walker saw me, this is how he would have me. This was OUR first time together, I wanted his fantasy to be as perfect as possible too.

My alarm for meds went off. I took them with my shot glass sized allotment of water. They reduced my water intake to just the essentials. Unfortunately I hadn't eaten a lot today, so my pain meds went right to my head. I fell asleep counting the moments for him to rejoin me.

* * * *

"What the fuck!" I woke instantly on those three words. "Chase where the hell did you get that get up?" I told him how I found the sexy clothes in his closet, and assumed he wanted to see me in them. "Oh buddy I'm sorry. That stuff belongs, belonged, to my mom. I didn't have the heart to get rid of it."

My head dropped as I stood and started reaching to remove the garment. He saw the shamed look on my face and wrapped his arms around me. "Stop, look at me." He pulled my chin up so that his eyes were looking into mine. "You really did this for me?" I could only nod yes. "You look so beautiful. I totally don't deserve you."

One of his hands slid down the silky fabric to my ass, while the other pulled my lips to his. He laid me down upon the bed propped up with some pillows. "You wait right here, I have to run and grab some stuff I got. I'm not quite ready." I opened the little robe and let it drape to my sides. When he walked back into the bedroom he almost dropped the brown bag. "Damn you look hot!"

He maintained a death grip on the brown bag as he walked over to his side of the bed and set it down. He took the bottle of water based lube and threw it in the trash. He slowly removed his clothing for me. When he removed his underwear, I gasped when I saw the size of his trouser snake. I knew Walker was big, but never thought I would see anything larger than Alan Boudreaux.

He laid down on the bed next to me and pulled my face to his seeing the concern on my face. "I know I'm big. I will never hurt you. I'm going to give you a safe word. If at any time you want me to stop, all you have to do is say that word. Are you ready to hear the special word?" I shook my head up. "The word is stop."

I laughed at his simple safe word as he continued, "Eventually we will be able to make love like this, face to face. For now I recommend I take you from behind. Just until we get used to each other's size." He saw the look of panic on my face as I remembered how Boudreaux forced his way into me from behind. Walker kissed my lips and pressed his tongue into my mouth.

Our lips parted and I asked the question "Is there any way you can just do it this way? I really don't want to be taken from behind again. I'm not sure whether I can ever be in that position. I am willing to endure discomfort to avoid comparison. This is OUR first time, I want it perfect. Perfect is you and I, I don't want them in my head, not even for a second. I want my head and body filled with nothing but you. Does that sound stupid?"

He cradled my face in his hands and kissed me again. "Chase, it doesn't sound stupid. Anything you want babe, you just name it, I'll make it happen." He kissed me and rolled over grabbing the bag. He pulled out each item explaining their importance. "I stopped at the pharmacy. They didn't have what you needed. The pharmacist Jake told me a better place to go and what to get. It was a bit embarrassing to go into the Adult Book Store, but you are worth it."

He blushed a bit and continued. "These are for me..." I saw the bold letters latex free. "These are safe for you. This specific type is for those of us who have a bit, uhmmm... more down there."

He held up a bottle of lube. "This is silicone based and won't be absorbed into our bodies like water based lubes can reducing the chance of friction tearing the condom. It also won't break down the condoms like oil based lubes can. I know how much you want safety. For your piece of mind, I will wrap it whenever or wherever I enter you."

I smiled and kissed him but he still wasn't done. He pulled out another box, "These are latex free dental dams because I am looking forward to playing with your beautiful ass." Then he pulled out a different size of latex free condoms. "These are for you. Chase, cuz I want your whole body. You will never be just a cum dump to me hon."

His body covered mine and he kissed me again. My lips slowly parted, begging for his tongue to wrestle mine. It was electric as his cock ground against mine. I noticed he was uncut. I had never seen an uncircumcised cock before. It looked kind of like one of those sea worms I had seen in a high school biology video. With its size I suddenly understood the tentacle monsters in Japanese anime better.

I opened the package for his condom, and started to roll it down his shaft. It was the first time my hand touched another man's cock. It was surprisingly squishy. In 9th grade health class we had to learn how to apply a condom to a banana. This was no banana. This was going to be a long 5 months until I could actually taste him.

Walker laid there grinning from ear-to-ear. He said he loved the look of awe that was on my face as I pulled his now rock-hard tool. The phrase kid at Christmas comes to mind as my lips parted and I wrapped his cock with my mouth. A soft groan came from Walker. I pulled off asking if I did it wrong? He put his hand on the back of my head guiding it back to my task. "You did it just right."

I slid my mouth up and down his thick tool feeling every vein on his throbbing cock. I started moaning uncontrollably as I stroked his inner thighs while I continue to suck his cock. Both of his hands wrapped around the back of my head not force, they just rested there rubbing my head and neck. He wanted me to know he was enjoying it.

My mouth continue to suck and slide along his shaft. My hands began exploring the muscled surface of his body. The deep crevices where the muscle groups met were like clefts on a cliff. Handholds and which to climb this tower of passion. I felt his cock twitch and then he let out a low groan as the reservoir tip of his condom filled with his thick fluid. Oh how I wanted to taste him. I removed his condom and knotted it throwing it in the trash can next to the bed. Then I grabbed the hand cloth and cleaned his shaft.

123456...8