Chase's Pet

Story Info
Cat performs the task laid before her.
943 words
3.93
11.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat nodded gently and hugged his shoulders again. "I know. And I can't imagine leaving Chase, not for the foreseeable future. There's far too much I want to do with him, I just got him back, there's too much promise between us. You don't have hooks into my soul, possession over my being, like he does. But your bravery in admitting this is so touching, and I don't think he'd ever do this for a woman."

Matt shook his head slightly. "He doesn't have to. They all fall for him like ripe peaches from the tree." His voice was bitter and she frowned inside.

"He's a special man. To be fair, Matt, you're sexier than he is."

He pulled away to look up at her in surprise and she smiled confirmation. "You're more of everything good about him. More kind, more tanned, more muscled, more luxurious hair, more fun. And that's why I think you need to abandon your firmly solitary lifestyle and come back into the realm of the living." She paused. "Well, unliving. Whatever. My point is, yes it's good that you have hobbies, and you have a great and admirable life built without the need for other people, but it's okay to want and need other beings in your life." She crouched down to look at him firmly. "I've wanted to bring this up for a while, really."

She surprised him by pushing him back slightly and crawling into his lap, straddling his hips and hugging him close. "I was so busy with the house and with my businesses that I just kept putting it off, because I didn't want to think about Chase returning. But now that he's here, I want you to stay with us. I think I can find you decent company, and I want you to let me try."

Her delicious curves pressed against him and his body responded hungrily, and he was terribly distracted. He struggled to maintain focus and answer her, and his struggle got worse when he looked up to see her sparkling, glorious blue eyes staring at him intently. He felt his whole body get hot and he sighed deeply. "What kind of company?"

She tossed her hair back, the thick mass landing on his hands at her waist, and as she did her hips rubbed against his and he almost whimpered. She gave no indication that she felt how rock hard he already was, answering his question excitedly. "The kind of company you need! A funny, friendly, wonderful woman, someone who can be trusted and maybe even turned so you can have your own lifetime love. But mainly, someone who will love you properly."

As she wrapped up her statement her hips ground firmly against his and he knew she was playing with him. Lust warred with sanity and it won, and he growled softly in his throat as he plunged his hands inside her jeans. She arched her back with a soft whimper and sighed lustily, bracing her hands against his shoulders as he cupped her bottom and ground their bodies together.

"Love me properly, huh?" He buried his mouth at her neck and nibbled and licked before trailing kisses down her chest and he sucked a nipple through her shirt. She moaned and leaned back to give him access and fumbled at her waist to unbutton her jeans. They were barely loosened before Matt shucked them from her hips. She stood to drop them to the ground and he buried his head between her legs. She growled softly and curled around him, pulling up his shirt to run her nails over his back then delighted in his shiver.

Swiftly his pants were off and she climbed into lap. With a twitch of her hips, he was inside her, and slowly she slid him completely inside, down to the hilt. His thickness felt good against her clenching insides and she rocked methodically, stirring her own passions. Back and forth, rubbing her clit against his body she moved and she was intent on her own orgasm. Matt clenched one hand at her hip, driving her deeper and harder while his other hand came up to bury in her hair and pull it back. Delightful spirals tingled through her body as she arched, and his mouth pressed against her neck and chest.

Her orgasm came swiftly and to her surprise, his followed immediately. He clutched her tightly and his hips slammed upwards against hers hard and held there for a moment before he sagged against her heavily. He sighed deeply with his head buried against her neck, then turned a guilty and uncertain face to hers.

"I'll think about your offer."

Cat nodded, shivering slightly in the cool night air, and he helped her back into her jeans before tidying his own clothing and leaving. She settled herself back into her chair, still catching her breath against the tremors that continued shooting through her body and turned her face to the night sky. She opened her eyes when she heard the rustle of clothing nearby and didn't look at Chase as he appeared behind her.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my pet?" He wrapped his hand around her throat gently and pressed his thumb against her jaw until her eyes shyly met his.

"Mostly, Sir. I was very horny and sensitive, but it still feels very strange to have sex with another man in front of You." Her voice quavered but she kept eye contact as He liked.

He smiled and bent down to kiss her lightly. "Well I am enormously proud of you. You did very well. Let's get you cleaned up."