Chasing Addison Ch. 02

Story Info
Addy's night out continues.
1.4k words
4.3
11.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again! Just FYI, I think that I'm going to leave the first chapter as is (for now). Hope you like this second chapter!

Enjoy!

xo

ivy_Girl


*****************

Andrew's arm was still around Addy's shoulders when the lights began to turn on after the show. Her muscles were beyond tense from sitting with his arm around her for an hour and a half. She exhaled with relief as she felt him pull his arm away.

Andrew smiled to himself, his mind working quickly. There was no way he was going to let her off that easy.

She felt his hand creep behind her before settling on the small of her back. He began to rub her there in small, slow circles.

Addy stiffened once again, and was about to turn her head to snap at him when Emilee turned to her and asked her what she had thought of the show. Addy instantly blushed, thinking that Emilee would see what was happening.

When she saw that Emilee was simply looking back at her, intently waiting for an answer, she realized that because of the angles at which they were all sitting, to Emilee and Carter, it would look like Andrew was just leaning in to listen more closely to the conversation between the two of them.

Addy took a deep breath, and managed to stammer out an answer.

"I – uh – really liked that last designer. His clothes looked expensive, and really well made."

"I totally agree! His stuff was AH-mazing. You know, I heard that he interned for Erin Fetherston last summer...."

Emilee continued to talk, but all Addy could do was nod and provide one word answers. She was trying not to focus on the strong, warm hand that, at the moment, was gently caressing her lower back, and she was trying even harder to ignore the warm, tingly feeling that was slowly spreading through her lower body as his hand moved behind her.

Andrew watched Addy's face, and smiled to himself when he saw how uncomfortable she looked. Wanting to tease her just a bit more, he turned his head back as if he were casually looking at the surrounding crowd. She felt his hot breath against her neck as he whispered in her ear. "Lighten up, will you baby?"

By now, Addy had had about as much of this as she could take. Just as she made up her mind that she was going to tell him off, not caring who saw or heard, he stood and looked at the three of them. "Ready to go?"

Addy quickly stood up. "Yes, definitely."

Emilee and Carter stood, and Andrew smiled at them, before looking back at Addy and grinning. "Good, I'm starving. Let's get something to eat."

Addy's eyes widened. She had thought she was done, that she had made it through the stupid fashion show, and that now she could go home, put on her pajamas, and try to forget all about this arrogant asshole.

So she tried to protest. "Oh guys, I don't know–"

"Oooh, I know this amazing Vietnamese place right by my apartment", Emilee cooed.

"Sounds perfect", Andrew answered quickly while looking straight at Addy, eyes intense, almost daring her to protest. Addy simply folded her arms in front of her and looked away.

Andrew slowly turned his head to look at Emilee. Smiling, he said, "You lead the way."

*****************

The four of them walked to the restaurant in pairs. Carter had his arm around Emilee, leaving Andrew and Addy together. Addy was just happy that for the moment, Andrew wasn't forcibly touching her. It was hard to concentrate when he was. Addy wanted no part of this, ofhim. She was doing her very best to ignore him, and he was having none of it.

Looking at Addy, Andrew thought that she might as well be walking with her arms crossed and a pout on her face. He grinned and chuckled lightly to himself. She had no choice in this. He was having too much fun.

"So, Addison, how is it that we haven't met before?"

Addy had no clue, and wasn't particularly sure that she cared.

"Just so you know, everyone calls me Addy." Only her father still called her Addison.

He looked down at her, his eyes blazing, before cocking his head to the side and giving her a small smile. "You know, I think I prefer Addison, but thanks for the heads up."

She glared up at him, annoyed. She realized how much she had to strain her neck to look into his eyes. Addy was almost a foot shorter than him, even in her 4-inch heels. Which were, at the moment, slowing her down significantly. She had worn these shoes thinking that the only walking that she'd be doing that night was from the cab to the show. She was regretting her choice.

Emilee noticed that Addy was struggling to keep up. "Andrew, why don't you carry Addy the rest of the way? It looks like she's having some trouble."

Everyone, including Addy, laughed. Still chuckling, she looked back at Andrew, and was totally caught off guard by the wicked gleam she saw in his eyes. He looked at her, raising his eyebrows.

Addy's face immediately fell, her eyes wide. "Don't you da–" But it was too late, Andrew already had his hands around her and was hoisting her over his shoulder.

His stride never faltered. He continued to keep up pace, and began to make small talk with Carter and Emilee as if he didn't have her thrown over his shoulder at the moment. They were laughing hysterically at Addy's expense.

Seeing this, Andrew comically peered his head forward as if to look at her ass. Addy quickly remembered that she was wearing a thong as she heard Carter and Emilee begin to laugh even harder. Her hands flew to her skirt, desperately trying to keep it down. She sighed in relief when she found that even though it felt like her entire ass was exposed, her skirt was actually covering everything, but just barely.

Andrew was chucking at her efforts, and Addy felt it reverberate through her body. She had had enough of this. It wasn't funny anymore.

"ANDREW! Put. Me. Down. NOW!" she screamed at him through gritted teeth.

"Hold on a sec guys, I think Addy's trying to tell me something. What was that, sweetheart?"

"Andrew, so help me God-"

Still laughing, Emilee pointed and said, "It's just around this corner up here guys."

Andrew nodded back at her while he slowed his stride. He turned his head to Addy while still looking forward and murmured, "Alright baby, have it your way."

Once Carter and Emilee were safely around the corner, he abruptly stopped and turned around. Addy had no idea what he was doing, but had a feeling that, whatever it was, she probably wouldn't like it.

Andrew moved his hands to cup her ass. Totally aware of what he was doing, he slowly began to slide her body inch by inch down his, making sure that she could feel all of him, and him all of her.

His eyes bore into hers the entire way, his face no longer soft from laughter. Addy's breath hitched as she felt her soft, pliant body move down his hard, muscular one. By the time she felt her feet touch the ground; she was feeling heated, and though she would never admit it, it wasn't from anger.

She stared at him for a moment before she feebly put her hands on his chest and tried to shove him away. In his mind, Andrew was laughing. Even in heels, this girl was about a full foot shorter than him, and definitely wasn't strong enough to effectively push him away. Andrew reached forward, grabbed her wrists, and held her tightly to him; his eyes still hard and locked on hers.

As he looked down at Addy, he noticed that her eyes were wide and that she was breathing heavily. He couldn't help the triumphant grin that broke out across his face.

Addy just stared back at him, still in shock, and watched his face become serious again. He leaned forward slowly to nuzzle her neck before kissing it softly. The juxtaposition of the strength of his hands around her wrists and the tenderness of his kiss confused her, but she felt her body and her resolve slowly melt in his embrace.

He gripped her; reveling in the warmth of her tight body and not wanting to let her go, before mumbling something unintelligible in her ear and releasing her. As he pulled away, Andrew saw that Addy was still somewhat disoriented, so he politely put his arm around her waist to lead her around the corner to catch up with Carter and Emilee.