Chasing Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie." Gage whispered again and I glanced away from the screen to see his face. His eyes were almost desperate with need, his lips looked so kissable. Without warning he practically jumped into my lap. I felt his solid body rest in my lap, his soft ass resting and softly grinding against my own trapped erection. His mustache grazed against the stubble on my face and his lips finally met mine. I had never in my life felt this way. It felt so right. I grabbed the back of his head and slid my tongue into his willing mouth. He sighed happily and continued grinding his ass against my bulging jeans. I cannot believe this is happening! I thought before thinking Oh my God this is so right. This is what it's supposed to feel like. I had been with girls and it never felt this... right.

"Fuck!" Gage broke away and held my face in his hands. "You are one hot fucking kisser." I was in the middle of a grin when he dove back in, tongue first. I took the motorcycle stud's tongue into my mouth and sucked on it, before chasing it around every nook and crevice in my mouth. "I can't take it anymore; I need to see your cock again!" Gage stood up and picked my feet off of the ground and moved them so I was stretched out on the couch. "Is that okay Charlie?"

"Ye-." I cleared my throat. "Yes Gage." I answered and he was back on the couch straddling my legs. The pressure on my bulge was intense as his strong hand massaged it through my ever-tightening jeans. My belt-buckle was quickly removed and my jeans unbuttoned. His face closed the distance and once again our lips we pressed together. The kissing was harder, more intense. His left hand freed my aching dick from the fly of my boxers and squeezed it tightly, which elicited a moan.

"Fuck you're bigger than I thought. You cock is sexy as hell man." Gage was wide-eyed as he moved back to fondle my eight-inch swollen cock, with a thick, swollen glans. I was lying on my back and the upward curve to my shaft curved the head inward toward my furry belly. Gage wrapped his fist around my shaft and licked the exposed underside of my dick before kissing my engorged cockhead.

"Oh Gage." I involuntarily moaned. His mouth was warm and wet and felt wonderful as he slowly took in my cock. He pulled off, and grinned at me before I felt a glob of his spit hit my glans. With his left fist he worked the saliva down the base of my shaft in time with his newly bobbing mouth. He had barely started and this was already the best blowjob I had ever received. Never had a woman expressed this much passion in the act. I could tell Gage really wanted my dick and loved it in his mouth. I could feel saliva dripping down my swollen shaft and hit my heavy balls as he sucked and stroked up and down my raging erection. I leaned my head back over the arm of the couch and I felt the head of my cock slide into Gage's throat. It was a completely new experience. No one had ever deep throated me before and I moaned wantonly as I felt Gage's lips wrap around the root of my cock. His tongue flittered quickly around my shaft as he slowly worked his way back up.

"Any chance I can see you before Monday?" Gage asked catching me off guard when he came off of my dick.

"What?" I looked up confused.

"I'm being transferred to San Diego on Monday, I'm a Seabee, you know, construction in the Navy. I do handyman work when I'm off for extra money. I want." He gripped my blood-filled shaft tightly in his hands and sent waves of pleasure skipping through my system. "This long, thick cowboy cock in my ass. Please Charlie. It will be the best farewell present ever."

"I... uh." My balls were swollen, my cock was drooling pre and I desperately needed to cum. I had come this far. Gage clearly wanted it. "Tell me what to do." I said sliding up on the couch. This was all new to me, but there was no way I could let it stop now.

"Thank you Charlie." Gage kissed me quickly before standing up and tugging off his jacket and shirt. Gage had a sexy toned body. He clearly shaved his chest, and every muscle was perfectly accentuated. On his right side he had a cross tattoo and over his heart he had an anchor tattoo. My eyes were transfixed on his hands as he unbuttoned his jeans and slowly opened them. He wasn't wearing underwear and his dick jumped out like a spring as he slid his jeans to the floor. I was vaguely aware of the groan that escaped my mouth as I licked my lips.

"You're hot man." I signed as Gage kicked out of his boots and pants. He fished his wallet out of his pants and took a dollar bill to a machine that I hadn't noticed in the corner of the room. I watched as he slid the bill in the machine and came back grinning with a condom and a packet of lube. As quickly as I could manage I slipped out of my jeans and boxers while Gage approached.

"You're hotter." Gage grinned as he unwrapped the condom. His beady eyes were locked on to my diamond-hardened dick. I felt his strong grip as he grasped the base of my cock with one hand and felt the latex wrap around my glans before he slowly unfurled it down my rod. I could feel his hand as they brushed over the fully inflated veins that had my cock inflated to maximum capacity. "You know there's only one thing you can do when you're with a cowboy." I heard him speak, but it sounded like he was far away. My head was so full of lust and all of the blood must have left my brain to keep the steady blood flow to my dick.

"What's that?" I answered as I realized I was mesmerized by this sexy man.

"Go for a ride of course." Gage grinned and exposed a handsome smile. I felt him massaging lube onto my sheathed shaft and watched as he reached his hand around and wiped some on his hole. His fist again held my shaft upright as he repositioned himself closer and slowly lined up my glans like an arrow to his bullseye of a hole. I felt pressure as I reached my target. Gage's determined eyes locked onto my own and I felt my glans squeeze as I breached his tight muscled ring. Gage winced slightly and I groaned at the overwhelming sensation of tightness, of warmth. Gage's eyes widened and he gradually slid all the way down, seating my long shaft completely inside his tight heat. He placed both hands on my chest as he just sat there, unmoving. His eyes were sealed shut.

"Are you o-" I started.

"Shhh." Gage replied before he slowly opened his eyes and grinned back at me. "I'm wonderful." He answered and slowly rocked his hips causing me to moan in time with his own wanton sounds. This was it, we had barely gotten started and I knew that this was right. I was gay and this is what I was meant to be doing. Gage leaned down and sealed our lips together. Our bodies rubbed. I could feel his signs and grunts as they escaped his mouth. His hard cock was trapped between us. He began moving, thrusting in and out with a clear purpose. His insides surrounded me throbbing tool, enveloping me in a velvety heat. Gage shifted ever so slightly in my lap and let out a grunt of delight. "Fuck your curve hit's me just right." He pushed his arms straight between us and groaned as he rode me into the couch and rode my dick like a was the stud stallion at the rodeo. His tight hole stimulated my entire shaft, delivering more pleasure than I had ever experienced in my life.

"Charlie." Gage stopped hovering above me, with just my glans inside his wonderful hole.

"Yeah..." I sighed, desperate for him to continue riding me.

"Is it okay if I cum on you?' He asked, a shadow of doubt clouded his otherwise mischievous grin. I was rearing to go, at this point I would probably let him do whatever he wanted as long as he slid back down my rigid pole.

"Sure." I answered and Gage grinned and immediately dropped to the root of my cock. "Fuck." We moaned in unison as he increased his speed and his insides somehow got tighter, warmer, embracing my dick in a magnificent hug.

"Oh fuck me Charlie. Thrust to meet me." Gage groaned and I eagerly obeyed and began to thrust up to meet him as he bottomed out on my cock. "Fuck, - fu-, oh," Gage stammered incoherently, not quite capable of expressing his feelings in words. "FUCK!" he gasped and several things happened seemingly at once. His insides constricted around my thrusting shaft, providing just enough extra friction to drive me over the brink. I felt his cock spasm between us as he painted my stomach white with his hot thick spunk. My own dick was swallowed as his insides convoluted around my erection. I felt Gage collapse limply onto my chest and I thrust once more deep inside him and unloaded every ounce of fluids that my balls had to offer into his heavenly ass. My body tensed and I felt Gage's fingers lightly rubbing my arms as I slowly came down from the ecstasy between us.

"Fuck Chuck." Gage peppered my lips with kisses as I tried to catch my breath." Gage shifted ever so slightly and I groaned when my softening cock slid out of Gage's welcoming hole. I heard a click at the door behind me and panicked as the door unlocked. "It's okay man." Gage chuckled as he stood up. I could see Gage's load smeared on our stomachs and the hair on mine was matted down. The smell of sex was heavy in the air and I just stayed on the couch trying to process what had just happened. Gage was almost dressed when he came over to me and pulled me to my feet. "Come on Charlie." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. The scent of his skin tickled and stimulated my brain and I sighed when I felt his tongue poking at my lips. I opened my mouth to him and we shared a final heated kiss.

"Don't forget to clean up gentleman." I froze as the door opened and a man poked his head into our room. I stood motionless until the door was sealed again.

"Get dressed cowboy." Gage pulled the full condom off of my cock and grinned at me before dumping it into his mouth. He made of show of swallowing it before kissing me again. Fuck that was hot! I thought as I tasted my load on his tongue. Gage tossed me my shirt. I quickly got dressed while Gage took some spray cleaner and paper towels and wiped down the couch. Gage held open the door and I followed him out into the hall. There weren't many people in the store, but I self-consciously lowered my head and felt like I was being watched. Gage squeezed my hand before he pinched my butt and leaned in to whisper. "Don't be ashamed, you were wonderful." I swallowed and followed him out to the parking lot. I walked like a zombie to my truck and opened the door and sat down. Gage stood in my door frame and smiled warmly at me.

"Can I call you when I'm back in town?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled and nodded. I could feel my heart, brain, and stomach spinning circles inside me.

"I'd like that." I answered and held out my hand. Gage shook it with a firm solid grip and patted my thigh before he closed the door. He smiled one more time at me before turning and I watched his plump ass as he walked away.

*Thanks for reading. Please let me know what you think. Part II coming soon*

12