Chasing Ghosts with Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg wanted to keep his cock buried inside her tight pussy and keep his hands mauling her huge breasts forever. He liked being a grandmomma's boy.

"I need to cum, Grandma!" Greg clenched his eyes shut and tried to hold it off.

"It's okay. Oh, darling. It's okay! Cum. Cum inside meee!!" she cried. Her whole body shuddered. She shouted at the top of her lungs. "I'M CUMMING TOOOO! You did it!" she sobbed. The walls of her vagina crushed in around him.

Greg let loose. He exploded inside his cumming grandmother, filling her with hot gushes of his seed. Grandmother and grandson came together as their bodies crashed against each other. Their juices streamed out of her overstuffed pussy and down his cock onto the bed. They kissed hungrily. Greg's fingers dug hard into her breasts.

Greg collapsed on top of her once they'd finished. They looked dreamily at each other as his penis shrunk. "Is it really you?" Greg asked.

"Yes, darling. I felt the last remnants of the spirit leave my body as I came. I felt completely cleansed. It was the pleasure you gave me. It was you. You were amazing." She kissed his nose.

Greg smiled proudly. His cock fell out of her. "I should probably untie you now," he laughed.

"Yeah," Midge laughed too. "We were pretty loud. I'd hate for you to have to explain why you have your half-naked grandmother tied to the bed if the police show up."

"Especially since it kind of is what it looks like," Greg chuckled as he untied her.

Midge rubbed at her wrists. "I think a hot bath. I must be a mess. I need a good soak."

"You look beautiful. I'll run the bath for you." Greg pulled himself off her and got the bath going. Midge's legs were unsteady and wobbly when she got up. Greg ran over and helped her into the bathroom. He watched sheepishly as she undressed the rest of the way. He noticed how red and puffy her pussy lips were now.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed to see this after what we've done," she said with a wink before sliding into the hot tub. Sitting down made her grimace.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, sweetheart. I'm a little sore. It's a pleasant soreness." She smirked.

The bath water made her breasts wet and slippery. Greg got caught gawking at them and asked, "Should I go?"

"No. Please stay. Bring me that washcloth."

Greg did as she said and watched as his grandmother ran the wet cloth down her arms and over her breasts. "Can I help with that?" he inquired, deciding now to test his luck.

She flung the washcloth at him. "You can hop in with me, big boy."

Greg stripped naked and followed Grandma Midge into the tub. His cock had grown hard again. It rested against her thigh as he lovingly stroked and washed her body. Greg cupped her breasts and kissed her shoulders. The bath water ran over their bodies. Neither grandmother nor grandson had ever been happier.

The next morning Greg picked up breakfast while Midge slept. The guy at the motel desk reminded him that they had to vacate the room by eleven, unless they wanted to pay for another day. Greg declined. He knew his grandmother would want to hit the road on the trail of another spirit.

"What were you doing in there yesterday? It sounded like an exorcism," the guy laughed obliviously.

"No," Greg smiled knowingly. "We were making love."

"Congrats, dude. That girl you were with is a real MILF."

"GrandMILF," Greg corrected him with a chuckle.

He got back to their room with the bag of food. His grandmother was still in bed. "Good morning, darling," she told him.

"We ought to get moving. Check-out time soon."

"Not for another two hours. There's no rush."

"The Midge Bannon I know would already be on the scent of another spirit. How do I know you weren't possessed again while I was gone?" he asked, smirking at her.

Midge lifted the blanket up to reveal her naked body underneath. "You know how we handle that."

Greg nodded eagerly. He undressed and joined his grandmother in bed.

12