Chasing Hannah Ch. 01

Story Info
A hermaphrodite struggles with everyday life.
2.2k words
4.45
39k
70

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read the first erotic story I have ever written! Please feel free to give any helpful suggestions regarding formatting and grammar and I will do my best to incorporate them in to future chapters.

**********

July 1 - 6:30am

Long, slender fingers wrapped around the firm, fleshy cock and began to pump back and forth along the length. Fingertips massaged over the bulbous, purple head with each stroke, eliciting a small groan of pleasure at each pass. The veins throbbed through the shaft, surging and providing a rush of blood throughout the swollen rod as the tightly gripping fist coaxed more and more slimy, glistening precum from the tip of the pulsating cockhead. The warm, fulfilling sensation flooded down from the shaft to awaken a primal rush in the brimming testicles below. Perineal muscles contracted and relaxed, as a tightness grew within the pert ballsack. Clenching and twitching until a sudden rush of euphoria blasted from within and raged from the deepest recesses, causing an eruption to surge through the hot, stuffed shaft.

One final stroke released a geyser of thick, creamy semen into the air, splattering down on to a muscular set of abdominals. A second spurt splashed down atop it, with a third landing just above the base of the jumping meatstick. Remnants trickled down the length and over the now loose fingers as they slowly released their grip and came to rest on top of the miraculously untouched, crisp and clean bedsheets. The air filled with slow, deep panting and heavy breaths but not a word was spoken. Finally, the fingers reached for a white hand towel and wiped the sticky cum off the outside of themselves before tending to the rapidly cooling puddles of gunk over the firm, pronounced abdomen and finally dabbed at the ooze on the now soft cock.

Moments later, Hannah climbed to her feet, dropping the soiled towel on to a small pile of clothes. Her fingers still slightly gummy from the ordeal. She let out a long sigh and looked down at herself.

"Let's see if that tides me over for today, I swear it's getting harder and harder to control this thing."

Her fingers brushed over the soft, spongy flesh of her own penis and she once again sighed, this time as though she was tutting her own body. Hannah was a strikingly attractive young woman, though not the type a lot of guys would feel comfortable approaching. She was quite tall and fit. Really fit actually, more so than a lot of the guys she'd encounter on a day-to-day basis. At 24, she'd spent the last 10 years of her life ensuring that her body was worked almost every day and it definitely showed. Her arms were incredibly toned and firm, her stomach was adorned with a well pronounced 6-pack that seemed as though it bulged when she flexed and her long legs were a sight to behold. Her thighs were tough and trim and her calves had a very pronounced lining. Not the kind of muscles you get from weights and bulking, but more from a strict regimen of squats, sprints, yoga and endurance running. With the exception of her chest and rear, you'd struggle to find much give in her body.

But her well-formed figure came at the price of necessity. Growing up as a hermaphrodite meant that she had to do everything within her power to make sure that no one became aware of her secret, lest she risk being labelled as a freak and outcast from her peers. So daily exercise became routine for her, making every attempt to drain the blood away from her crotch and send it to anywhere else she possibly could, making it much easier to tuck and hide her package. After 10 years, she had a body that fitness models would strive to achieve, plus had allowed her to keep things under wraps. Aside from her parents, the only person who had any knowledge of the true biology of her body was her best friend and current housemate, Cassie, who right now was probably downstairs wondering what was taking her so long to come out for breakfast. Actually, scratch that... she knew for sure.

Throwing on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, Hannah opened up her bedroom door and headed down to the kitchen to get herself something to eat before she headed off to work. As she entered the kitchen, Cassie swung around, her fringe brushing across her face as she gave Hannah a knowing look.

"Yeah go on, make your jokes but you know it's pretty much a necessity by now." Hannah droned as she acknowledged Cassie's expression.

"Am I really that transparent?" she replied, a smirk creeping across her face. "You don't exactly try to hide it, do you?"

Hannah scowled at her words, "Hey, I cleaned up pretty well all things considered, I bet it was just a lucky guess anyway."

Leaning in and taking a long whiff of Hannah's body, she quips, "No matter how much you wipe away, I can still smell you a mile off."

With that, Cassie exited the kitchen, leaving Hannah standing there blushing heavily. "Guess I should shower before breakfast from now on then."

After her breakfast, Hannah showered and prepared for her day at work, slipping in to her form fitting business wear. Tight white blouse and black pencil skirt on top of her plain bra and secure, black boylegs. Her package tucked and held in tight by the boylegs and her modest C-cup chest firmly in place, yet nicely pronounced by the snug bra and top. Not the outfit she'd prefer to wear to work with how little it left to the imagination but big companies usually do have a strict dress code and it made her morning sessions seem all the more important. Slipping on her heels, she locked the door and climbed in to her little hatchback and started off towards another day at the office.

**********

July 1 - 5:30pm

Hannah's feet pounded against the pavement as she engaged in her ritualistic after work run. Blood pumped throughout her limbs and sweat beaded all over her body as she kept a modest pace down the main stretch of the long city street. A few licks of her wavy brown hair brushed across her cheek, with the rest tied tightly into a messy ponytail. The red highlights seemed to glow under the glaring light of the setting sun. Beside her was her colleague and workout buddy, Lisa, who matched her stride for stride. For the past few months, the two of them had spent at least a few days each week running after work or hitting the local gym. While Lisa was very proud of her body, deep down she wished her figure looked a little more like Hannah's.

Lisa was your typical outdoors kind of girl. Nicely tanned with a body that she was all too happy to show off. Her breasts were a nice C-cup and her tummy was firm and flat. While she didn't have the same degree of musculature in her legs as Hannah did, they were still very firm and worthy of a fitness model. Her shoulder length, auburn hair was tied back similarly to Hannah's as they bounded along side-by-side, her legs giving only an inch in the height department despite being a year older.

As they ran down the main strip, they gossiped about the goings-on within the office, which Lisa's position as head of HR gave her a lot of access to.

"And so... she comes to me and starts complaining that he was sexually harassing her... with his eyes. I tell her, if you're going to wear a blouse and skirt that are a size too small... and hit on every young guy in the office then you're bound to have people paying attention. That hardly constitutes sexual harassment." Lisa panted out between breaths.

Hannah chuckled, "I swear though! Wearing an outfit like that is just encouraging the guys to take a peek. We should all be used to it by now, especially seeing as management made it clear that the uniform policy stays."

"You're telling me...! Almost every time a guy comes in to report or ask something... I catch them checking out my legs or tits. Like, come on and at least try to be subtle about it." Lisa added, her nose screwing up slightly.

With another laugh, Hannah joked back, "Yeah but you like the attention, Lis."

"Ew, gross. Not from that bunch of jackals... have you seen some of the people we've employed?" Lisa feigned a retch and laughed at her own judgement of her colleagues.

The two continued their run in to the evening, chatting and blathering about the day's nonsense until they made it back to the office car park, where they went their separate ways. Upon returning home, Hannah threw her baggy, blue running shorts and grey tank on her chair, slipping on a loose tee and coming down to meet Cassie for dinner, who wasted no time in taking her digs at Hannah's appearance.

"God Han, did you go for a run today or did you just take a dive in a vat of sweat and decide you didn't need a towel?"

Hannah threw Cassie's mockery back in her face. "Shut yer face, you adorable midget. You're about the right height to use as an armrest and if you're complaining now, you'd be in tears."

"Ugh, now THAT would be the death of me. But come on, if you're that hot you know you can just lose some of that clothing, no secrets around here." Cassie smirked, poking fun at Hannah's situation.

Hannah simply stuck her tongue out and returned to her food, leaving Cassie to pout at her failed attempt to grab a peek at her best friend's secret weapon. She'd only seen it on a few occasions and even then only once was it erect. But that was an image forever burned in to her mind; walking in to wake Hannah up only to find her sliding out of bed with eight inches of thick dick standing at attention. Her reaction was simply to stand and stare with her mouth agape, to the point of Hannah kicking her out so she could grab some clothes. No doubt, she wanted to see it again but even her playful attempts to get Hannah to lighten up never worked.

The two vegged in front of the TV for a couple of hours, swapping stories of their day and marvelling at the mediocrity of late night entertainment before they decided to call it a night. Hannah went up for a shower while Cassie tidied up before heading to bed. It was only a quick shower, enough to wash off the muck and grime of the day with Hannah resolving to give her hair a proper wash in the morning. Slipping on a loose top, she trudged over to bed and settled in for the night.

**********

July 1 - 11pm

Lisa's fingers dipped between her dripping folds, coating her fingers in her slimy juices and running them up her slit towards her stiff little button. Her fingertips pressed and rubbed back and forth, sending shivers through her body. Her legs were rigid and outstretched, toes pointed straight out and her hips wriggled under the touch of her own fingers. Bringing her other hand to her smattered snatch, she pressed two fingers between the folds of her cunt and slipped them inside. Her palm rested against the tuft of pubic hair above her lips as her fingers pumped away inside her. Her insides gripped down, offering slight resistance that was overcome by the copious amounts of clear fluids drooling from her depths. The slight splash of her juices sluicing around inside her tunnels was audible over her muffled moans as she continued to dig deep into her own body, reaching for the climax she needed.

The fingers of her right hand continued to plunge inside her hole while her left hand focused intently on massaging her sensitive clit. The combination sent a trickle of her juices down between her legs, pooling under her pert ass, proceeding to grind her hips upward into her ministrations. Faster and faster she assaulted her clit, sending shockwaves through her pussy as her fingers searched deeper and deeper for her orgasm. The sudden build-up of a wave inside her sent her fingers crazy, rubbing and probing furiously until it crashed down on top of her. Her hips shot up and she let out a deep, guttural moan as a river of her juices gushed from her stretched fuckhole, soaking the sheets beneath her. Hips thrashing and toes curling, her head tilted back and she let out a desperate gasp, until finally her orgasm subsided. Her body fell back to the bed and her head lulled to the side. She pulled her fingers away from her soaking pussy and let them rest on her firm, sweaty stomach, continuing to pant and catch her breath. As her eyes closed, a single word slipped from her lips with a quiet whisper.

"Hannah..."